Saints Row

Time to go back to the row, nigga. From the bullseyes to the blunders, we're taking it all in, so I hope you brought a condom.

And everything you can think of.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Saints_Row_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4 is the best by far

2 is the best by far

you best be joking nigger.
i just wish that 2 worked on pc

2 will always be my favorite by far but I have to admit I had a lot of fun playing 4. Plus, the writing in 4 was surprisingly really good. It actually felt more like a proper sequel to 2 than The Third did by miles.

We can talk about The Third, but it's a very sad conversation. There were things I liked about it though, and I can't deny I do have fun replaying it. But it's not a good followup to 2.

Saints Row 2. Introduced me to the series, one of the few games I got for the 360 as a poorfag, and I fucking love it. That's probably one of the best open world games ever.
Third Street Saints obviously.
Saints Row The Third.
Saints Row The Third. I can't stress that enough, everything 2 did right this game ruined. Character customization wasn't as good, there is absolutely no reason to do side missions, you kill off one of the main villains in the first two hours, it was trying so hard to be wacky that it came off as obnoxious in both the story and the side missions, Shaundi turned into fun stoner girl to a massive bitch, they killed off Johnny Gat in the first fucking mission, there was only one thing it did well, and that was its PC port being a huge improvement over 2.
The only thing I think that can save the series is full on rebooting it. Focus on a new gang, go back to the tone SR1 and 2 had, get rid of the waacky superpowers, and leave that stuff to be a new series. In fact I think that's what Volition is doing right now, which is much appreciated.

Yeah, shit, I forgot to mention that they're actually doing that. Which is actually a really good idea.

I just hope that Violition won't leave the core series behind now that they have an outlet for the comic book shit they like doing.

I doubt they'll leave it all behind, Saints Row is a pretty huge name nowadays. I just hope that with this project being announced, it means that they'll be able to appeal to both fans of gameplay styles, without shoving it into one game that polarizes one side or the other.

The Third
Saints
2, because it's shitty GTA clone
Nothing, game started as a cash in on GTA's popularity, and then went its own way and gained individuality.
Nothing to fix, we must go cuhrayzier.

2 is definitely my favorite but I had fun with 3 and 4. Not one felt the same and each one had different and unique features. The series as a whole was just a blast to play
The Sons of Samedi
3 but I still enjoyed it It was the first one I played
It got a bit too whacky and completely got rid the premise that the first two had. And even tough I enjoyed all of them, the direction that The Third took put a lot of people off
A reboot I suppose. With the same premise as the first two

That's actually kind of sweet that you went back and played the others and can enjoy the series as a whole while acknowledging the problems with 3.

The second one followed by the third because of the Deckers.
Do you really have to ask?
The first
The PS3 port got canceled and there is no PC port.
Unlikely becuase the industry as whole has amnesia and doesn't care about the past.

Saints Row 2. My friend and I loved replaying missions wearing different outfits and watching the cutscenes. Why they removed the ability to replay missions in 3 and on is beyond me.
Even outside of the Saints themselves, it's hard for me to pick just one. I guess I'd pick The Brotherhood from SR2, I liked that storyline quite a bit. The Ronin was also a good one.
3 is by and far the most disappointing game. The amount of customization options alone is enough of a reason, but there's other stuff too. 4 is a better game to play but I'm not a fan of the wacky direction the story went.
It lost sight of what made SR2 so enjoyable to market the series to a larger audience. Funny that 3 starts with the Saints being sellouts and Johnny is killed offscreen, cutting out the last connection to the first game. They went back on this so hard in 4 that it's almost laughable.
I don't think so. The Gat out of Hell game seemed to imply the universe resetting, but I'm not sure if they could pull off a reboot like that.

Like most everyone else, 2. It had everything.

Oh yes, it made perfect sense how our lovable psychotic gangbanger who kills anything from badasses to babies is now the president for when ayys invade. 4 is just a shitty dlc for 3 they made into a game because volitions daddy company was going under.

I actually went out of my way to track down a copy of the first one which wasn't easy and play it on a friend's 360 cause I don't own a 360

Saints Row 2

The Ronin (massive weeb)

Saints Row the Third

Saints Row the Third sucked ass and destroyed the forumla, Saints Row IV wasn't a bad game but it had no place in the Saints Row series. It's quite clear most people prefer the Saints Row 2 formula over any other, so I'd like to hope that they're going to go back to that route for Saints Row 5. Saints Row the Third was just boring as fuck, it felt dull as hell and had zero personality.

Not if they stay on the current route, which it's possible they'll change since they're making the new le wacky XD game (forgot what it's called, I think it's Agents of Mayhem or some shit)

I'm secretly hoping the retcon ending of Gat out of Hell leads to something like Sleeping Dogs 2 with Johnny Gat.

It will never happen of course, but its a nice dream.

I found a copy for five dollars at gamestop of all places. It isn't hard.

The Third

The Saints

Saints Row IV

They added super powers, it broke the whole concept of the open world (great car physics, no point in using vehicles when you can fly and/or run faster).

Yeah, get rid of the super powers.

SRIV is actually quite fun when you mod it to have all the different gangs around the city, and the cops to actually be cops. And removing the superpowers and shit.

2 is best, 4 is good but not really a Saint's Row game. 3 is shit because it makes itself about being "whacky" and over the top yet with a super badass player character yet has terrible humor and gameplay that reminds you how mortal the player character is.

The best way to go for the 5th game would be Saints Row: Vice Kings as a whacky 70s adventure prequel.

They really need to do a proper HD rerelease of 1 and 2, fixing the problems with their PC ports and upping the graphics.

The gameplay didn't look bad if the manual aim (which drops the game from decently fast to slower than slow) is anything like the Saints Row game and doesn't need to be used if you were using a mouse.

Is it me or does 4 feels kind of… "puffy" or "lite" compared to 3?
Like, not in a bad way, but 3 feels like you're eating a biscuit with butter, while 4 feels like you're eating a biscuit with whipped butter-substitute.
I don't know what that means exactly, but I guess that's just the what I feel.

you don't get to use enough guns

Is there a mod that would allow more players in a co-op session (in either SR3 or 4)? I always found it sad that you couldn't be more than 2 idiots destroying the city.

Anyone play the PSP prototype Volition released?

It's clear why it never went anywhere, but it's nice to see a canceled game's prototype actually get an official release. Reminds me of the days of lameduke.

Gamestop was the first place I tried. In fact I went to multiple gamestops but none of them had it so I had to rely on local gamestores

This is pretty much the same thing I went through. Played 3 first, loved it, went and played 2 and loved it more, and now I can't enjoy 3. Part of it is the world the game takes place in; the city in 2 feels so much more alive, and like an actual city. The city in 3 just feels flat.

Best is the second
Worst is the third
Ruined shaundi and added annoying retard supporting cast
Four is second best superpower game I've played

SR2. It chugs a little, but that's about it.

Sort of mixed between Ronin, Brotherhood and Morningstar.

I'd say I enjoyed SR4 the least, but SR3 is what set the series down the wrong path.

SR3, the devs went out of business and came back massive pussies.

I wasn't really pissed off about Gat getting iced early on since that's a good hook for the game, which up until you jump off the Belgian French fucks plane can be pretty brutal. But then they made Morningstar the first kill and the main boss is a fucking wrestler and some general who officially gets his balls ripped out figuratively. That's fucking weak story narrative.

STAG Party should have been the canon ending, too. But the devs went soft. You could see it in some of their decisions for SR3, and it was REALLY obvious in SR4.

Overall though I still had more fun with SR3 than I did SR4, which isn't even a fucking crime game and has the retarded and pussy factor upped by an order of magnitude.

If the original crew got their heads out their asses, sure. However I doubt that's going to happen. It might be better with someone else, might be worse.

Like I said before; I still enjoy 3 quite a bit but I along with many other people see it as the weakest entry in the series. It has a lot of faults and dumb shit in it. 2 is pretty much perfect, but it still has it's share of complaints from me

What's the best?

4 is a shit Saint's Row game but the best Matrix game evar.

I haven't played 1 and I do enjoy the 3 games I have played quite a bit despite each of them having massive flaws, but like anyone else with good taste 2 is definitely the best (of the three). It has the biggest and most diverse triggered city, most interesting characters (mainly the villians), and it had a good balance of ridiculousness (fuzz or sewage minigames) with gritty realism (rip carlos). The combat was pretty mediocre but at least it didn't have regenerating health and immortal car upgrades.
gonna have to go with the Brotherhood here, their questline was supremely fucked up and they aren't nearly as simple/stereotypical as the other two in the game
I guess The Third unless I get to choose Gat out of Hell.
"Louder and funnier"
Absolutely, and it can be fixed while pleasing the fans of both 2 and IV:
Then you can have some stuff like servers that disable superpowers for the SR2 fans and SR4 fans will just make superheroes/villains with shit like super speed or jumping or whatever. It's just important that all of these powers require the same resources you would use to expand your gang so there's a reason to choose one over another.

A singleplayer story would be pretty hard to do in this because the gameplay would be so different between the superpower shit and the gang shit so I don't think it would be a good use of resources.

They released a linux port and it works better than the windows port for me by quite a bit, though I'm not sure if GotR will work on it.

Only played 1. Was ok. Didn't play story. Not interested in homies. Anyone who has been to a city knows what I mean. Anyone from the burbs be like wha. Listening to the "hip" hop. Wearing basketball shirts. What a joke. 911 should have flown into New Jersey.

All drug dealing pedophiles. Start fights and carry grudges when they get decked. Or worse, get respect from the little bastards. Chain wearing, skateboard.riding not even going downhill fast just slow ooh look I can hip hop onto a bench then not land you dumb motherfuckers.

Give tape deck djing a bad name. Spraypainting words. Bitch I got a word to spraypaint, nigger, too soon, don't go there, a nigger! It's a nigger! Fucking hell how can you arseholes stand yourselves. Actually think basketball is a sport. 'S like tennis and soccer combined. Take ball off person, they try to stop a shot, punch them, throw ball, miss because of throwing it how told. Throw it with two hands goes in every time. Thowing a relatively big bouncy ball with one hand, fucking stupid. Not even a real bouncy ball, if it was and players had super jump boots it could be fun. People jumping and whoops, too late, can't correct in mid air, land badly on hoop. Make hoop big and ball is just to carry, jump higher with ball, and aim to bang into soft wall and fall unconcious into hoop.

SR2. I remember starting it up for teh first time, jumping on a car as I usually did in GTA to ride around and volition actually put a minigame there. It had so much content and the story was amazing. The Boss was a brutal motherfucker that stoppd at nothing, that one scene with Maero and his girlfriend is still brutal.
Ronin
Saints Row 3, it's just fucking boring. It gives you so many free powerups you can only die if you are retarded.
First game was serious with a couple of jokes, second was in a perfect balance with serious shit and funny shit. Third threw the serious sht out the window and the game became a lot less enjoyable as a result. The boss became fun and easygoing instead of being a cold blooded fucking murderer.
No, the series is completely different now. While 4 is fun it is so far from the original stories and ideas it's like I'm playing a different franchise.

deckers
3 took things in a direction of ludicrous over-the-top action to separate it from just being a GTA clone. This was good. However, it has about 1/3 of the overall content of 2, with minigames being used to stand in for actual missions, and celebrity cameos and memes can't save it
Sure. 3 and 4 were just an insane drug trip Shaundi was having while watching a movie.
Another earthquake causes many new islands and districts to magically appear out of thin air (the original map for SR1 was reduced to 1/4 of its intended size and content. 2 restored some of it, but not nearly all)

Make new ones more interesting, by making it more serious. Some of the style of the first.

Confrontational. Fucked.

Like Jake & Elwood's apartment with the trainbgoing by, sleeping on a chair.

Good. Worth a damn and already damned to prove it.

Everybody trying to make themselves matter. All hustlers in some sense. Something special lasts as long as it's done. Girls doing the waiting and trying to retain moments. Men getting by or making new ones. Women the audience untill they approve. Free pass to any ride with every man they like. Hooked on life. Opposite sex required for it.

Get the gameplay around messing around. Evading trouble, chased by cops, everyone messing with you. Fight back you offend someone, always against the rules to exist.

End up finding some soulfull places earning the right to be there. A story of your own so you sit comfortable. Listen to some jazz, by someone who wants to be blind, or see the night with the lights glowing. Jam session that ends when he's thirsty so leave a drink he can refuse and take over ignoring what comes out until it is worth being in. Enough around a fuckup on the way up doesn't take stage. Best leave the music.

Go from place to place looking for work. Every place having character and work more complex than it seems. Stop whatever is collecting tax. They wonder who to pay, they put it into the area or whoever is struggling to show they'd be missed if they weren't around. Keep new shops and stuff from failing. Everything gets a tomorrow, every day something before a sunset.

Resist temptation and stay broke. Money going into the place and every day, making it better than the last in it's own way. Solve problems today while they are problems, not reality. Savour good things because they'll be boring twice.

A different girl with every haircut.

What the fuck is this post? It looks kinda like stream of consciousness writing except every idea is completely separate from the last.

Are you high, user?

user what the fuck are you on about

That's a silly question user.
Probably 3. 4 at least took being silly for silly's sake to the logical conclusion instead of being a half-measure.
Misunderstanding that gamers don't know how to express what they like. Saints Row 2 wasn't great because of those over the top moments alone but that's all most people can think of if you put them on the spot and ask them why they loved the game. People are shit at critical thinking.
3 and 4 made plenty of money so no, I seriously doubt it.

Does anyone else find SR2's radio stations, Generation X in particular, to be somewhat outdated for a 2008 game? Not exactly a problem but it reminds me more of the early 2000s. It did, in fact, remind me of playing picrelated.

Saints Row 1 was very unpolished but fun.
I thought the way the protag spoke only at the end of an important mission hilarious and cool.
Saints Row 2 is my absolute favorite. It was a more polished version of 1–which is what sequels should be–and I think the move to a fully voiced protag with multiple voice options was brilliant. Reclaiming the city piece by piece was a lot of fun.
I played 3 once or twice and thought it was a step down in nearly every way. I don't remember it nearly as well as I remember 1 or 2.
I didn't play 4. The series seems unrecognizable from its former self to me.

Could you recommend unfucker mods for SR2? Its PC port is atrocious, but I recall seeing some people trying to fix it.

Gentlemen of the Row makes the port tolerable or you could just use the linux version

Is it better than Windows one? I might try it out, but my bootloader is fucked up and I don't want to bother with it right now.

Does it fix the speedup with modern harware?

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Saints_Row_2

Any game should be searched on pcgamingwiki and WSGF before you try it. This goes even for more modern ones that occasionally still have shitty ports.

How about
NPCs generated. All individual, clothes mostly too.
Shoot one and a family generated for them. Connected to everything else somehow.
So not much gunplay. When it happens it's dangerous and with reprocussions. Shooters usually doing it safely, being sneaky, drive bys, from a distance. Or pro/ego.

Cops shooting too.
Gangs in all forms usually about victimising others. Especially ones in clean uniforms.
Gunplay to stop the other shooting more than kill. Death a complete restart but play it safe and be treated like the arsehole you are. Someone else getting fucked over. Should want it to be you so you can unfuck who does it, the buck stops in them.

Everyone has an individuality. Help them maintain it.
Some use drugs, get them off or get it sorted for them, venrebility may take them on an adventure, misery and agony too, regardless see some in trouble help. Smash a window of some condemned or renovated lot, keep them with people not looking for a scene, or not looking to extend media summaries into their scene anyway.

Maintain connection with people to nice things.

Predators such as social workers etc. Fake people who've sold their soul and kill with "kindness", anyone govt/student, fuck off. Some places just about nothing but treason to such shit. Nearly nothing else. So that little world of theirs has to extend as far as you are, which is as far as they can see. At least something there for them to focus on.

Traveling can be a real struggle to survive too. More of a struggle the less you try, expecting more or vice versa.

Expect there to be something somewhere else and a way to live there. Enough problem solving and find out best places are in other people.

People who'd pay for their peace with the pain of other people better be fucking women though. No peace untill a place is clean of unacceptible shit. No people joining mother nature smiling eating their young or frail or nice. No power trip for perverts. Shrinks can sit in front of a mirror. Advertisers can advertise themselves etc.

Start something up on an Indian's reservation or the equivalent elsewhere. Pay eachother's wonder with own. What's missing might be problems. Need problems to bring out something that isn't, at least for the moment. Girl can create problems as her job. Indian showing reluctantly some hardship he's endured or remains to be.

Some spiritual journey going into that. Maybe taking him along. Or for him, all on horseback. Some strangeness, less solid world, could be anything.

Find something he defeated, wasn't scared of. Return it to something frightful. Himself better but not superior.

Enlightening state, him different. Land too. Bigger than before. Goes off alone to be killed by the land.

I didn't know we had wiggers on Holla Forums

No it just fixes everything else. The stopwatch mod does that

I really wish you could've allied with The Brotherhood.

Maero seemed like such a cool guy but then they dropped the ball and had him give you shitty as fuck deal nevermind if you had allready conquered the Ronins and Samedis and even if you hadnt but still…

Atleast he was still a badass bad guy to go against at with a gang of fuck yeah trucks are awesome and the whole plot-line was quite personal in a good way.

I think 2 is the 'best' game, but my favorite was 1.

I loved how the last mission of each faction the silent protagonist had a one liner.

It was also a fairly brutal game with a fun campaign

I liked it.

Like Johnny said in the beginning of 3, Saints turned into some fucking sell-outs and the boss was a huge fucking tool instead of the pissed off brutal maniac he/she was in 2.

Only character that they did… well enough on 3-4 was Pierce and Oleg was… okay but ofc they had to get rid of him straight at the start.

SR 3 > SR 2 > SR 4

And that's a fact.

Laura Bailey as Boss is my waifu.

How so? The driving, movement, shooting, missions and characters were all better in 3.

The think i dislike with the "generic white chick" protag voices from 2 to 4 is that it's… well generic as in there's nothing going on but "default"-dialogue.

Like the Russian chick voice in 3, she had hots for Pierce and the Hispanic in 2 goin all PUTA DE HIJO PENDEJO MADRE at few points.
Overall they had some actual unique personality in them.

Also that Cockney-accent on 2 white guy protag 5/5.

Installed Gentlemen of The Row on 2 and it reverted language from English to Russian. How do I force English back?

You dont, prepare for CHEEKI BREEKI!
it shouldnt do that, you fucked something up

An attack chopper spawns at the police station rooftop. You can just walk there and steal it. You get 5 stars but you can just take it to the nearest helipad

2, Best City, good balance between Serious and WACKY with only a few rare really "wacky" things but otherwise a Sociopathic but relatively down to earth experience.

Hard to say, to fight? Deckers, because i really liked fighting their Specialists, Flash Step is generally a fun "power" both to use and fight against, also liked the Reaper Conduits in Infamous for the same reason.

Veichles/Rewards? I like the design of the vehicles STAG got, but i don't really consider them a Gang and they aren't as fun to fight. since they generally end up grouping up and are surprisingly fragile, and their "Story missions" were crap.

As a whole? i guess Ronin, good Vehicles good weapon differentiation form the other gangs in the same game, fairly nice serious storyline.

3, no doubt, went too hard on the wacky on top of being very easy and utterly laden with DLC, including the vampire one that "ruins" executions, 4 is better then it since despite not being a "Real" Saints game it does manage the whole "Super Human Carthasis", but it too has flaws, like giving too much power too fast and the whole deal with the earth blowing up so early and have it all be "just a simulation" robbing most sense of worth, and that is even without the "feature" of the simulation glitching ruining immersion even if you hold yourself back from just using power so you actually use vehicles, not even gonna acknowledge Gat out of Hell.

Septic Avenger, not the mission itself, but that it being what made the media (and subsequently Casuals) obsess over how WACKY the series is, which subsequently made Volition double down on "Wackiness" for 4, which they then doubled down on even more for 4.

Definitely, just need to keep their cocks in their pants and not go so hard on the INSTANT GRATIFICATION crap and actually have you not start as a OVERPOWERED MEGA CORP SPONSORED SUPER HUMAN immediately and have you work to get your penthouse, or superspeed or deathlaser cannon for "free" within 10 minutes of gameplay.

3 ruined the formula for one reason: it devalued everything you did. Ignoring the shitty side-quests and removed customization, ignoring all of the characters, nothing felt important in 3.

In 2, the most powerful vehicle was a helicopter, but at the same time, it was extremely vulnerable and hard to fly. In 3, they introduce the hover jet with homing missiles and a pinpoint accurate laser gun. They made everything disposable, with no weight or importance just so they could force in LOL DILDO LOL DUBSTEP GUN LOL MR GENKI NEW MASCOT.

Carlos died for this.

I played through Gat out of Hell. New Hades has much more character to it than Steelport. Though it might be the twisted look of the place, but I don't know.

2, easily the best of the series

Third street saints, I just love the boss

Easily the pile of shit that was 3

3 did. Even if you put aside the fact it ruined the great tone that SR2 had, it's still worse in nearly every way and playing it felt like playing an unfinished game. Vastly less content in nearly every aspect along with destroying the tone to go full "le wacky xD!!!".

No. 3 was shit and only baiting faggots hoping for a reaction claim otherwise but 4 probably did more damage by being good. The series is now split between the old SR2 style and the new SR4 style. The new style is completely over the top wacky action with superpowers and lots of 4th wall breaking to make fun of itself, the gameplay is good if you want a superhero game and the humour can be pretty enjoyable if you like that sort of humour. The SR2 style was much more grounded and darker, the humour was there but it was also interwoven with a more serious tone. The gameplay was also less crazy superhero powers and much more like the offshoot GTA clone the series started as.

The problem is that if they make a game in one style then the other audience is going to feel alienated and the styles will not mix well together because one is a superhero game and one is a crime game. They will probably stick with the SR4 style. It's their current audience so going back to the SR2 style would be trying to switch again which is needlessly risky, especially when they might not be able to pull the SR2 style off well. Making another SR2 is going to be a lot harder and more risky than making another SR4 style game and the SR4 audience is probably bigger than the SR2 audience right now.

I'd love to see another SR2 but it probably won't come from the Saint's row series anytime soon. I still enjoyed SR4 though so if they can keep up the quality then i'll likely still enjoy their games.

I forgot to mention how much I loved the voices. The British boss made the game for me and I did enjoy the female voices in 3 and 4. Having multiple voice actors for the MC probably cost them a lot more money but it was a really nice feature to let you customize your character a bit, especially since whole lines changed depending on the voice.

This shit was fucking amazing.

Easily 2.

Don't have one.

Easily 3.

3 threw the serious but sometimes humorous tone of 2 out the window and became LOOK HOW WHACKY WE ARE! PURPLE DILDO! MEMES! On top of that, less customization and nothing you did mattered (At least thats how I felt playing the game because it was so boring)

Then they made Enter the Dominatrix which was supposed to be DLC for 3 but because THQ was going down under, it later became 4. As usual, 4 follows 3's tone of LOOK HOW WHACKY WE ARE and also felt like a Superhero game by giving you superpowers too early.

Doubtful. Its been too long since the release of SR2 and the audience for it has probably moved on accepting that the series will never come back to its roots of being a crime game or GTA clone, the audience for the recent games however will likely continue to stick around as long as the formula of being whacky exists. Also, no matter what audience Volition decides to pander to next game, they will be alienated (Is it a crime game? SR3/SR4 audience alienated. Is it a whacky superhero game? SR2 fans alienated.)

And not to mention that the talents behind SR2 are either long gone or have been washed up that the risk of them fucking up a SR2-like game would be high.

I love how some dude went "oh look it's an overwatch clone" and somehow shittons of people bought it and thought this game was going to be another one of those games.

2 even though, playing it is pure masochism considering how shity port is.
Surprisingly I actually split between Luchadors and Syndicate from the Third, probably one of the main reasons why it got disappointing for me is how gang problems resolved way to fast and those two gangs didn't had enough focus comparing to gangs of SR2.
SR4 by a long shot. Fuck anyone who says that it's better than the Third. Borderlands_2 tier writing, superpowers bullshit, blatantly recycled content since it's meant to be just a SR3 addon, it's fucking shit, SHIT. Some retards, including this thread, say that SR2 being a GTA clone is a bad thing, but it's really not. It was actually a pretty good succesor to GTA: San Andreas which was needed in the world of GTA4, which I like too, but with focus on serious stuff, Rockstar left niche, that SR2 filled just nicely. SR2 and GTA4 became a perfect ying-yang as far as GTA experience go.
In current state of Volition? The only good thing that they could afford is SR2 (possibly 1) remake on The Thirds engine.

she had no personality other than being feisty, the Chica in 2 and 3 were definitely the most entertaining. All of 4's female VAs were shit.

They did the same with that new Quake game and that's not a CRAPCUNTS either. I think everyone's scared of these games becoming a fad like ASSFAGGOTS.

I dunno how it is where you live but I live in the south and it is possibly one of the worst southern accent imitations I have ever heard. It sounds half black ghetto half Texan housewife which doesn't make any sense and I have never heard a real person talk like that down here, and I've been to some nearby states too.

this is one of the single most retarded posts written in the history of chans. congratulations, retardo.

But, user, they're getting Agents of Mayhem.

I played that, it probably could have been fine, that prototype is way too early to say. GTA worked alright on PSP.

Saints Row 2
Ronin
3 and 4
Trying to be as wacky as possible.
If they add a second timeline at the end of 2 and continue with that story and theme, maybe.

SR1 was shit
SR2 was shit
SR3, I haven't played enough of it to probably hate it
SR4 was shit even though I didn't pay a cent for it
Gat out of Hell was also free and it's actually fun, what the fuck? I'm barely 5 hours in and 64% complete last I checked though. I'm concerned.

I only played 3rd one, and think this is great game. The amount of shit it gets ITT is disheartening.
Most of you say that SR2 is better, but just looking at it makes my head hurt, it's looks so bad, not just graphically, but animations and gameplay all look terrible. I mean what is the point of huge wardrobe, if your toon will still look like piece of shit from early PS2 game?
And SR4 just looks too silly, and le random reddit humour bait garbage with gameplay and assets recycled from SRTT.

Maybe you should actually give SR2 or SR4 a try, SR3 is, by far, the most dull game in the series.

>>Favorite Game
>>Favorite Gang
>>Least favorite game
Everything. Where grand theft auto used to feel slightly realistic, enough to suspend disbelief yet also maintain a reasonable level of enjoyment, it sacrificed complete realism for having a unique product that wasn't complete tedious like later iterations yet still held some relative challenge. On the other hand saints row started out with the knowledge of what worked and what didn't work from gta they ignored all of that information and decided to go full retard starting the game out silly and going beyond that right into the trash, which is sad cause saints row 1 and 2 are both individually better then every gta except gta 5
No.
We need a new game to demolish gta and saints row through sheer force of capitalism alone and show them the necessity of innovation and the true value of market share and how much they will miss it by being lazy etc.

i guess the sr2 trolls are here just 2 people samefagging.

Have they released those mod tools yet?