Dota 2

Which should i spend more time getting better at?

Fighting games.

Which ever one you like more. Holy fuck what a stupid thread.

Suicide

This

An arena shooter like Quake Live or Xonotic.

If you don't like either more than the other then probable CS, the aiming and map awareness skills required for CS will transfer to most FPS while the skills from Dota won't really transfer to any other game.

This exact thread was made like a month ago.

CoD tbh fam

Neither, both are skinnerbox timesinks that try to trigger dopamine by having you win and feel like a pro esports gamer. Trust me, you never have fun with those games, you just want to win. I would highly suggest if you like the gameplay of both games try playing Warcraft 3 and Counter Strike Source.

Thats exactly why i play it and i know it! what does it mean?

i played those games years ago.

Neither
Play games that are fun and rewarding instead of built off shitty mechanics and teamplay.

Like what this guy said.

Neither nigga, just buy Fallout 4 and get better at that instead.

Dota 2 is more complex and less autistic than CS:GO and a lot less enraging. Don't pay any mind to the shitters downvoting this thread. I usually just filter and report them.

fallout 4 is on sale..

i have the witcher 3 pack - are you saying that its less skinnerboxy than csgo or dota2?

Pick up a 1v1 arena shooter or a fighting game. Only rely on yourself for victory and accept all failings as your own.

That's what I hate most about these 5v5 team games is people are so quick to blame their team for failure and the ability for long plays of momentum for the opposition means people can sometimes just give up out of frustrations which ruins the whole dynamic.

If you're going to play either of those games make sure you have 4 other friends to play with so you can have fun as a coop game essentially.

i wanna play an mmo but they all suck

spend more time getting dubs like me.

CS:GO
That way you might actually learn something about guns so you can kill your self more efficiently for being such a pleb

This exact post was made in every repeating thread.

Congratulations, you're joined at the hip to cancer, faggot.

Whoever shopped that has no fucking skill.

git gud

kek

get good at Tribes
I'm so lonely

whichever one your friends play.

You won't get better at either unless you eat official gamer food(tm). Want to make the millions? Get the gear.