archive.fo/UVgHm
archive.fo/hFOcN
archive.fo/WMOvP
archive.fo/P5DzG
youtube.com/watch?v=U_hrYz_2uAk
archive.fo/FahEz
archive.is/kpZOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have we memed 'happening on the 27th' too fiercely?

Not fierce enough! Rolling for San Francisco getting nuked to the 9th Circle of Hell.

8ch doesnt do shit mate, its all halfchan

Seems legit!
Keep an eye out for false-flag nuclear event however - the kikes would love to get the US all riled up for more war and a fake bombing of Alaska or Hawaii or some other throw-away would probably be useful to that end.

Bro, halfchan is fucking worthless. The fact that Holla Forums still gets mentioned, despite having like 1/10th the active user base, is demonstrable proof that this board has more influence capacity per user than those cucks who stayed with their digital whore after she back-stabbed them.

"DXer here. Using my ICOM home station in North CA, I was able to pick this up off of 8050 kHz AM (the North Korean "M82" Numbers Station) at 0010GMT.

This is the most powerful signal I have ever received from the freq, suggesting it originated closer to the United States than Pyongyang.

http:// vocaroo.com/i/s1TCnoMlAJDj"

yay what a wonderful future

ACTIVATE IT

You faggots. A nuclear bomb attack is code word for something else at this point. They are going to carpet bomb(not nuclear bomb) a city if this is true. Most likely the kikes have turned china against america to carpet bomb em and claim (it was nukes).

Or north korea is going to launch a nuke that doesn't work on landing which will shock the whole world because NUKES AREN'T POSSIBLE. This deception is possible because usa (((TLA's))) have been stopping nukes from launching via sabotage for quiet some time.

Nuclear bombs are impossible mathematically. They need a neutron regulator to work. Jewgle neutron regulators in nuclear power plants. It is impossible for a nuclear reaction to be sustained without the regulator. Someone prove me wrong. I want to be wrong. But it is impossible.
Sage for kike bait post or unvieling trump's plan. idk

Nigger, halfchan is our ebaum's world.

Nigger, commiefornia will get nuked and we'll win any upcoming war HARD. Be smug.

Press the big red button fat boy. Please. Be the needle that lances the festering boil. He won't thoughfucking worthless Commies

Did you toss this through a spec A to determine modulation? I'd start there, though tbh this sounds like a shit tier modem at best and an OTH radar at worse.

Just tell us where the oil you discovered is, NK. We will give you a good deal. Denis Rodman can be present at the negotiation.

This, if this fat little Earthbound villain looking prick so much as drops an m80 on American soil, norks would be glassed by end of business day.

kek, nice trips there satan. CHECKED.
Kimmy will be in fire and the fags in SF will be dead. Praise KEK

Careful there your nose is showing.

Checked.
I don't want to make NK a crater, but if Lil Kim actually does anything like this, he deserves what he gets. He should be nuking Israel instead of us.
Either way, hope it's not true for your sake, Kim. I'm sure you would like to eat some more before you die so don't do it.

North Korea threatens to start a war and using it's overwhelming military might to crush the USA / South Korea / Japan every six months. Nonhappening.

Also, FYI, theoretically, the bomb should be dropping within the next 12 hours.

Rolling for a sub parked in san fran bay.

Well fuck.

well fuck YES.

HOOOORAY!

Pretending the kikes control north korea through chinkland.
What target would the kikes be able to destroy and not upset their power/american's take their government back? Not trump because obviously that would start ww3/civil war. What do the kikes gain by destroying san francisco? They destroy many white males who have technical knowledge(and are probably liberal). They also lose many pajeets and chinks who have technical knowledge somewhat.

==Lets get it started.=

So what was dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima?
Whats in all those videos?
What was tested on bikini atoll?

I miss that meme. Wew sonny was short lived, but I miss him.

I mean, kimmy's jew missles can't get any further than the west coast anyway, unless you count this one missile that probably was never tested. That one goes to the midwest.
Kimmy is mental anyway, probably will do what he wants because his fat ass thinks he's king.

so it's nothing?

WHO?

what's the matter, cunt? Can't handle the bants?

I hope it misses the usa and hits Vancouver causing a Liquid Fentanyl detonation.

The time of ascension is upon us brothers.

You fools think he want to hit a city. He wants to destroy us in one blow, he's going EMP us. That he can do.

Think of it, EMP appoclapse and civil war 2.0

if NK nukes reaches the west coast,im ready ive been lifting for the race war / happening.

Well, if we entertain this argument, then the logical choice would be to run a suicide sub to the coast, and then SLBM a missile so that it explodes as a high enough altitude and far enough inland to take out the grid.
In doing so, the country drops into chaos and they could use that to sweep in and take over citing war powers acts, Executive orders, and U.N. resolutions.
And the people would welcome it given how chaotic things would be.

whats the goal here. if NK nukes anything then the retaliation would be immeasurable.

Umpf, I know which side I'll be really fighting during the race war

Normal bombs in large amounts. There is wildlife growing there now which would be impossible under a nuclear reaction uncontained like fukashima archive.fo/Ag46Y. See pic related.

Those are faked. We are on 8ch ffs you should know zog owns kikewood since forever.
More specifically where is the nuclear fallout from the bomb tests?
From kikepedia archive.fo/waMCL
Those people should have died in a fukushima like event. Especially after ten years.

The chaos created by an EMP would allow the kikes to come in and assume control citing war powers acts, NDAAs, Executive orders and UN resolution. The ensuing chaos during the blackout would allow for mass carnage and chaos. During this chaos, it could theoretically allow for people who want Trump out of the way to use agents close to him in an assassination. In doing so, the government would be decapitated and war powers would transfer to the kike appointed field marshalls that would then assume control. In doing so, the vice could theoretically be closed and U.S. interests fall to their control. This would be part of a larger world wide war though. In which the U.S. would lead the other nations into war with the eastern countries as well as Russia. Using the chaos and war powers therein, the consolidation of power would be complete, allowing the sovereign nations to fall under kike control as part of a global government.

And the proles would love it.

Also the kikes claim that those people can't go back to atoll after 60 years. Why can people go to Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Fuck you that's why. That's because they were faked.

So the world is just playing along with nuclear weapons because its a convenient lie? Thats a matter of fact?

You are assuming Holla Forums doesn't do anything and just lets (((them))) fuck everyone over. You underestimate Holla Forums's size now kike.
Now go gas yourself kike.

Fallout only occurs when a bomb goes off on the ground and deeply contaminates the soil. Don't you have a moon landing thread to go shit up?

Don't encourage them… there are clear problems with the argument. For instance, the fallout on Bikini actually comes from the vast amount of unreacted uranium and plutonium. In a normal nuclear reaction, the explosion comes from a chain reaction of criticality. This is caused by forcing neutron reactions that break the chemical bonds.

That's… kind of a non answer. I mean, yes, Holla Forums has enough power to put up a fight to stop it. But that's not what I was addressing. I was talking about the imbeciles who would embrace global governance. You know the types. Further, I'm just outlining a possible scenario. Very unlikely to happen in reality. But the logical conclusion.

Kikes are playing along. Iran, syria, and north korea have been tricked by (((insert cia op here))) giving them bombs that either don't work or are like the MOAB's the usa used recently in Iran I think it was.

This is why the (((TLA's))) have been hacking north korea. To make them look like actual opposition to south korea and yet they are controlled by beleif that their nukes work. If north korea didn't think nukes worked what would happen? They would invade south korea and not give a fuck.

Autism/10

Unless he can hit everything, an EMP won't do shit beyond annoy us for a bit. If he wants to do real damage he will irradiate DC.

Hey nigger the NUKES-R-HOAX guys are retarded, but the whole moon landing is suspect as fuck

Going to sleep now, will be interesting to see how this plays out if at all.

If war with the Norks is what we are going to get, then we will get tied up in a Russian war by extension. Our best bet is to avoid mass deployements until Trump can deal with Imran, DSW, the CF and McCain. If not, I am afraid we will be entering a much worse timeline.

If there is fallout on bikini why did those people not die after ten years in ?

Why would they not, even in that situation, just say that it's because the norks are dumb and didn't build it right.

Exactly. I don't know how trump would account for that if it was his plan.

Get your lead shields and iodine tablets ready.

This fucking board, I swear

The same reason I worked in Fukushima after the disaster while I was stationed there and am still alive.
The problem here is the dosages. If you look at the output of the fallout over time, it is high, but only high enough to cause long term cell damage. Further, there is virtually 0 ionizing radiation, nor higher energy radiation which would penetrate and destroy DNA (Causing the more serious effects of radiation sickness. Look up the demon core as an example). A constant, lower dosage, causes long term damage due to the constant interference with nucleotide replication.

North korea has been doing this for years.
I doubt anything would happen.

Still does not explain how those people did not die after ten years. That is long term exposure. Why are there people in Nagasaki and Hiroshima where long term exposure should be effecting health rates?

IF there is no ionizing radiation and 'higher energy' radiation(whatever that is since you won't explain). WHY are people not allowed back on bikini atoll?

watch this and shut the fuck up

Webm it you faggot I don't kiketube because tracking. Or give me their arguement so I can read it in text form.

If you want a webm for ants
Wildlife is growing in Chernobyl, with local born wolves thriving in the area as proof.

Yet again why aren't people allowed back on bikini atoll then?

I don't work for the government, ask someone else.

My life is shit because I live everyday like it was my last. Im gonna shine if the west coast is hit. My whole teenage and adult life have been entirely focused on a happening.

Ok to answer that I want to clarify a few things.
When looking at fallout, there are two forms to consider:
1. High energy fallout
2. Low energy fallout.

High energy fallout is commonly seen in an airburst. This is nuclear material which is currently undergoing a high energy state nuclear breakdown post detonation. In this state, high amount of beta radiation is being emitted which rapidly breaks down the radioactive material into less energetic material.

Low energy is the type of material that, once broken down into a less energetic material, retains a measure of radioactivity as the nuclear bonds are now unable to maintain a critical rate of decay.

When considering Fukushima, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and Bikini atoll, a number of factors need to be considered:
1. Bikini atoll the initial castle tests used a nuclear bomb as the tamper for the larger detonation. The lining was also a natural uranium liner, which meant that when it detonated, the radiative forces of alpha, beta, and gamma radiation would be less likely to initiate criticality and thus break down than a hiroshima style bomb.
2. The H/N bombs were pure uranium and plutonium bombs. That meant that a gu type reaction and an implosion type reaction would activate the nuclear fuel and release a larger amount of high energy material than castle would.
3. Fukushima relied on uranium not in a critical state. When the bad boy blew, it scattered low energy material over a large area.

So the three have major, fundamental differences which need to be ironed out (cnt'd)

So to now arrive at why people aren't allowed on Bikini to this day (Kind of a misnomer), the reason is that the concentration of low energy materials is more comparable to fukushima and Cherynobyl than say Hiroshima. H/N both had a large amount of high energy particles. They tend to break down rapidly, which allows for them to become more stable quickly. With rain and other effects on top of that, the radiation rather quickly is removed from the system. If the two blasts were ground burst, then the two sites would still be empty to this day.
So that's the big difference.Bikini, Fukushima, and Chernobyl all have a large concentration of low energy materials. A normal bomb does not have this problem.

I wanted to make sure I covered all the important bits of information. I enjoyed the nuclear particles and natural radioactivity when I was getting my geology degree. And to be frank, there is a dread fascination with using a nuclear explosion to create a compressive force large enough to create a fusion nuclear reaction.

Gotchya caught in cognitive dissonance kike archive.fo/waMCL
>To accommodate the (((dive))) program and anglers, the Bikini Council built new air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms and showers. They include verandas overlooking the lagoon. There is a dining facility that serves American-style meals. The head chef Mios Maddison also prepares Marshallese dishes featuring fresh seafood. Only 12 visitors can be hosted at one time.

Yes explain to me how high and low energy fallout is classified or more specifically at what uRADs per hour/day/year classify it as such. Also you are completely correct on why people are allowed back into Fukushima and Chernobyl. Those are low energy/uRAD's level's of fallout.
You still haven't explained why Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Bikini atoll are at liveable levels now.

Please nuke New York, L.A. and Detroit, please leave the south alone. Amen.

Flat earthers are idiots and cianiggers you moron. Same with idiots spouting about aliens. Also not a arguement.

Just shut the fuck up, because you clearly don't have a clue of what you're talking about.

The contradiction is kind of apparent actually. The wells and water sources used by the villagers show high levels of radioactive contamination. The facilities in question are designed to be self sufficient, and do not rely on well water as part of their operations.

Because of the high amount of contamination, Bikini isn't technically liveable. It can be visited, but it cannot use the resources of the island.

Actually I kind of have explained why with H/N. The particles were high energy and thus broke down quickly. On top of that, the natural effects of weathering allowed for the rather rapid, by comparison, removal of nuclear materials.
The danger of radiation from fallout also decreases with time, as radioactivity decays exponentially with time, such that for each factor of seven increase in time, the radiation is reduced by a factor of ten. For example, after 7 hours, the average dose rate is reduced by a factor of ten; after 49 hours, it is reduced by a further factor of ten (to 1/100th); after two weeks the radiation from the fallout will have reduced by a factor of 1000 compared the initial level; and after 14 weeks the average dose rate will have reduced to 1/10,000th of the initial level.

Also, why do you keep calling me a kike?

More Saber rattling. Fat Kim will never deliver ever
Also stop using Tor you fucking pussy

I didn't read anything like that

What was the fortune telling?

NORTH KOREA®
THE RUSSIANS™
THREATENING™ TO NUKE©

What Kim's endgame?

Doitfaggot

I'll roll for that. Few things could make the world a better place, though I'd settle for Hawaii because fuck the savages.

At first I thought you were a genuine kike. Now I realise you are a kid who went through the indoctrination center that is college.
That's where your wrong kiddo
archive.fo/IJ07y

Well how do they purify their water and get electricity for such? If they burnt the trees for coal power to boil it then they would run out quick. If they used solar to boil, well they couldn't do that in the 1990's and be entirely self sufficient with Nickel batteries. Ontop of costing several fortunes of money for the time.
There is no geothermal. And from the pictures of the island I don't see any mills.

They could use filters but they would be paying a arm and a leg for such things every few months. So there would be a money trail somewhere.

You faggots are funny. The only institution consistently shilling for war with NorKor is the (((media))).

North Korea can barely feed itself and has zero territorial ambitions. It's not a threat to any country, especially not South Korea.

Unkike yourselves.

So now if you say well they are livable, then why are kikes not letting anyone then rich people go to the island? If you say well so what if they can't do all that, then how did those islanders survivie for ten years with little help or outside resources?

Then why does it keep launching dicks and artillery at our allies?

(((controlled op))) is why. Even little kim himself probably does not know that he is controlled. All it takes is the (((TLA's))) to keep hacking their missle launches.

Because they're China's proxy nuclear state.
If China wants to nuke someone without the backlash, distract from their expansion in the South China Sea, etc, they use NK.

NorKor has not launched anything at our (((allies))). US launches more missiles at Ft. Sill and Vandenberg AFB in a month than NorKor does in a year.

Stawp poasting.

NorKor is anything but a vassal state of PRC.

Possibly the most retarded thing I've read.

Actually Military.
But yes, they would have to eat a lot of coconuts. Such as the amount over the span of 3 years. To include breadfruit and drinking of water (You need 3 liters a day on average to be comfortable).
Also, your explanation discounts water being brought in and solar power/wind power.
Other than that, they don't need filters for air since the air itself is not considered adequately contaminated to pose a serious risk.

See, the problem here is scope. When it comes to facilities like that, the power sources of solar and wind (Very likely given local trade winds which blow constantly) provide more than enough power.
But again, the problem resides in well water, breadfruit and coconut contamination, as well as contamination of fish populations. All of which are the deciding factors for self sufficiency on the island. The facilities themselves are not considered so since they have to import their resources.

Don't let the shill drag you into a completely unrelated topic.

Fair point. I was hoping he was actually curious and wanted to know more. I'm a prepper myself. I like looking at information and drawing up countermeasures. I never participated in red team blue team activities while in the Army though. Mostly I spent my time doing SIGINT work. Which was damn fun tbh.

Here we go again here is the cognitive dissonance.
From kikepedia archive.fo/waMCL

How did these people in 1962 with all that radiation survive? They did not have solar panels or food growing indoor facilties. They didn't even have water purifyers besides boiling water from wood scraps and solar stills. They were niggers on a island with low population. Tell me how they did the impossible.

I'm a faggot should be 1972*

(checked)
See

Read the article before asking questions that are answered in your source. They survived but suffered a lot of radiological effects.

"Women were experiencing miscarriages, stillbirths, and genetic abnormalities in their children"
They weren't really doing so well were they? Also, I suggest trying a SHTF event. That is, pack your shit up to basic survival equipment, and spend the weekend living off the land. That answers a lot of questions. Especially since they didn't really need electricity for the most part. Further, they harvest a the food needed from the atoll itself. Breadfruit, Coconuts, fish, coral etc.

Not really possible, and it wasn't exactly perfect given that there were so many problems they were experiencing.

So, to put it politely, I demand you demonstrate that it is impossible.

I haven't been in my countries army, sounds relly interesting, I suspect that I'd end up there, considering my education telecommunications as I'm currently unemployed too I am going to study electronics for another two years to broaden my knowledge.

Satellite communication is terribly fascinating. Though being able to read through classified shit redpilled me rather fucking quickly.

Stopped reading right there. If it wasn't for seismic and radar systems, if NK nuked a random chunk of Alaska, it could be weeks if not longer before anyone would had fucking noticed.

kikepedia again

If moderators are used to slow the reaction so that they improve P_{fission} and enable a chain reaction How do nuke's obtain a atomic reaction(i.e explode)? They don't faggot.

There were diagrams somewhere on the net of the original bombs used on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. They didn't have a moderator for the reaction. Go find the pictures. Get mind fucked.

Source is archive.fo/CdgJC and archive.fo/com8s

rolling

The North Korean regime survives only by "sabre rattling". They exist only because they serve as a buffer for China's ass. The day they develop a practical delivery system is the day North Korea will experience a "color revolution" just like the Arab states.

What the fuck are we gonna do to stop that shit from happening if they cut our internet down, then? What the fuck is your delusional ass gonna do against an EMP-Induced marial law?

Fuckface (((they))) aren't going to EMP the usa. (((They))) are going to use a internet virus to shutdown all the electric power plants if (((they))) do anything. OR hell (((they))) could cordinate a day in which all power plants are taken offline 'for maintenenace'.
But what do they have to gain? If trump named the jew and all kikes fled then I could see it happening. Otherwise too many kikes are at risk to do it now.

You're right.
They didn't have a moderator.
They had a reflector.
Way different animal. When dealing with criticality, the need is to reflect the neutron radiation back into the core itself. this was accomplished by using beryllium as it served as a great neutron reflector.
Make sure that you are making a valid comparison.
I'm seeing your problem here though. You aren't fully understanding the information you are reading. I don't mean this condescendingly but reread your comment for a moment. to improve fission and enable a chain reaction, UF reactors must include a neutron moderator. A neutron moderator is a medium that reduces the speed of fast neutrons, thereby turning them into thermal neutrons capable of sustaining a nuclear chain reaction involving uranium-235 or a similar fissile nuclide.

This is fundamentally different than the nuclear reactions produced in a regular implosion type nuclear bomb. You see, in that case, the core is compressed and the neutrons redirected inward at ever higher rates as the bomb is compressed. At a certain critical density, the interaction causes the runaway effect. That is compression forces the atoms closer together, beryllium and polonium act as neutron reflectors, and the critical compression causes the rapid breakdown of the nuclear material (Plutonium, though more energetic isotopes of uranium were also used).
So you are correct. They didn't have a moderator.

Because they didn't want to slow down the neutrons. They wanted to bounce them back to the core itself.

Faggot, here is the definition of a moderator again

Here is your definition of a reflector with a source archive.fo/7VWDR

Why call it a reflector
When a moderator
Is the same thing?
They are both used as materials per archive.fo/com8s
>Commonly-used moderators include regular (light) water (in 74.8% of the world's reactors), solid graphite (20% of reactors) and heavy water (5% of reactors). Some experimental types of reactor have used beryllium, and hydrocarbons have been suggested as another possibility

Actually looking at the reflection page(with no sources mind you because it is impossible)
Wow exactly like a nuclear reactor. Hmm I wonder why they would want to slow down the bomb's reaction in a time-consuming manner? Oh wait because it is impossible.

Faggot they neither had reflector or moderator which are the same thing. That's because nukes are impossible.

You just talked yourself into a circle dude.

Humorous person who can't into nuclear reactions aside,if NK was going to be doing something it should be rather soon.

The reaction will be too slow with a moderator/reflector for a bomb. Without a moderator/reflector the reaction will not keep going and will be useless for it's energy since neutrons don't get reflected back in.
Not a arguement . Go find the pics of the original Nagasaki and Hiroshima bombs. Prove me wrong.

With a graphite reflector yes. Which is what is used in most reactors. With a beryllium reflector, no.
Here's the schematic of the fat man nuclear bomb. Notice the explicit breakout of components.

Reflection definition. archive.fo/Wotrp
Scatter definition archive.fo/GMYSJ

In a nuclear reactor atoms are scattered back into the original location of the reaction by reflecting off of a surface.
In a nuke atoms are reflected back to the center of the reaction in a scattered manner.
Fuck you kikes for not knowing english.

Here are the same form images for Little boy with the same cross section breakout.

I see no reflector/moderator in said pic design. All I see is a slow reacting beryllium 'initiator'. There is not even a reflector/moderator in that design faggot.

Also if your claiming that beryllium reacts too fast why is it used in
?

Then look harder.

Snark aside, see L and M. in the cross sections.
There are your reflectors right there.

Yet again check your pictures faggot. No reflector/moderator in that design either. How did they keep the reaction going? They didn't it's all fake.

you know its true.

Reflections aren't random, you moron.

L is the beryllium reactant initiator according to said design.
M is uranium which is not going to contain the reaction but rather fuel it.

An explosion many times greater than the ones that destroyed two cities at the end of WWII is used is used for nothing more than to compress a quantity of hydrogen or lithium.
The fusion fireball literally swallows the atomic fireball.

In an enclosed space like a nuke or a power plant reactant chamber do you think they can caclulate the exact atom for atom position every moment of the reaction? No they could not atleast in the 1950's because no super computers. Hence why it is said that light scatters after reflecting off a surface. It is difficult to predict.

hmm nuclear weapons

Fucking sexy shit.

Also, at this point I'm bored with the shill. It's like trying to explain the alphabet to a pigeon.

The Tsar Bomba has to be really close to the limits of a terrestrial bomb is capable of, if you manage to make a bomb big enough so that it reaches the thin layers of the atmosphere all the energy is going to leak upwards, where it has less resistance, making them innefective.

Anonymius sauces goy; stop asking such anti semidic questions.

Honestly, at that point you might as well bury it or something to that effect. You could cause a lot more damage by deploying some measure of a drilling bomb. Allow it to penetrate to a set depth, then set it off. Effectively destroying the city, the infrastructure, the surrounding region, and producing long term seismic instability.

How did they cut foward to the fighter? Why is he slowing down as to lean foward while flying? How the fuck is he leaning foward while going away from a strike zone in a 1940's aircraft?!?!? archive.fo/UVgHm

At 0:16 that structure closest to the picture is not blown away by the energy or even phased. If this is in the blast zone of thermonuclear energy how did the camera survive?
At 0:34-36 why are the clouds rising so fast if this is a quick nuclear explosion? So much wrong with this you are digging your own graves kikes.

Do you… do you not understand physics too?

The media and government trying to meme norks into a threat (outside of their own peninsula) is ridiculous. The stuff they make is all shit.

that too

There is so much wrong in the first few seconds of that video
Firstly why is all the dirt going down? A nuclear bomb causing shrapnel to bounce outward with atoms trying to escape causing heat would not cause a implosion. Second the fucking site explodes from the inside of the circle to the outside. Almost like a controlled demolition. Finally it stops instead of keeps going or causing heat deformed slag from dirt to melt into itself. Why?

Or the concept of time or how zoom works on cameras or anything at all

I think it would need to be closer to the surface. The collapse alone would not be too fatal. Now if the blast were closer to the surface, then the initial blast would have more upward momentum which would fucking wreck everything. Then, whoever was unfortunate enough to survive, would then watch in horror as their world collapses into the ground.

The terrifying thing about thermonuclear bombs is that there is no theoretical upper limit for size. You can just daisy chain the stages together in ever larger sizes.

Imabare firebombed twice?

btw Anglos are complete liars

Japan barely had a Navy let alone reason to capacity or reason to carry out raids in the middle of the Pacific. The ALL-lies are full of shit and always have been. Ok ill leave you guys to your little circle jerk ceritified by Jewish media

Because this is the collapse after the explosion. It doesn't show the detonation itself.

But the limit isn't within the bomb, the atmosphere is the one that sets the limit.
go beyond the atmosphere and the enrgy will go to the path of least resistance and space with all it's nothing to stop the energy will take it.

dont judge me for typo

Ok the first point is defunct. What about the heat though? And the way the explosion is in a perfect circle? Or how about that it starts from the inside then goes to the outside? If it were deep in the ground the deformities from air pockets and less dense mass combining with heat would cause a more random falling of that ground.

That's true. I guess you could still use a super sized explosion to burn everything not under the horizon or to blow off part of the atmosphere.

How do you expect a blast that is not being angled or directed to act?

All explosions naturally act as a sphere. Even in the video he linked, it wasn't a perfect circle, but close enough for you to not catch the imperfections. Further, at the level of heat and pressure, minor imperfections no longer matter as they are overwhelmed by the force of the explosion itself.

You're really reaching you know that?

rolling for happening

It also looks like a sinkhole.
Dude I would get vanned if I started digging a hole deep enough to do so. I would get doublly vanned if I started building a nuke to put in said hole. I would get tripply vanned if I set it off on camera after documenting my steps. so no.
Rather you prove me wrong as you gave me proof that I then refuted. Each time. Why don't (((they))) let people back on bikini atoll if it's safe? Why is fukushima and cheynoboly blocked if they are mostly safe now? Why don't those bomb designs have regulators/reflectors?

No you don't understand. Can you prove that it would collapse randomly? How do you know this? Have you seen it before?

Also, it should be noted that I proved you wrong on every claim you've brought forth. How? Using the exact same source material and pointing out the bits you omitted, misunderstood, or outright ignored.

Thanks for your service . But why the fuck are you still awake if your not a neet?
Also
And also

Also archive link of this thread archive.fo/hFOcN
and bump.

I actually work nights lol. I work at a data center and we don't do shit 95% of the time. So I just sit around and browse 8ch at night.
Down side is this job only pays 18 an hour. Less than I'd like, but hell, it is enough for me to pay for a car and a house and the occasional gun/computer equipment.
Berylium acts as a reflector but enough only to initiate when compressed, this stages upward into the uranium 238 tamper which sustains and further reflects. It's a 2 stage total process between compression reaction and reflection.
I hate to say it, but it's really complex (God I hate such simple outs) but it's not just beryllium as that prime reflector, as shown in the images. So keep that in mind.

Well I am a neet with too much time on my hands so lets delve into this.
I am going to focus on this picture as it has the internals. A is the detonators which compress into the outer lens of unknown material of B. B is a 'outer lens' of COMP B archive.fo/WMOvP which is meant to direct the explosion inward. C is baratol archive.fo/P5DzG which is an additive to help compress the reaction. D is more COMP B. E is apart of F made of alluminum as a trapdoor for…. something?? F is just two layers of allimunum shaped into a ball. G is the two layers of Uranium used in the reaction. H is a two layer plutonium core. I is cork/wood liner for reasons? J is another layer of aluminum for reasons? K is cups that are supposed to push the aluminum layer together but that makes no sense from the way they are facing so explain. L is the beryllium that intiates the reaction at the center of it all. M is yet another peice of the uranium layer. N is a layer of plastic. O is a layer of felt seperating the unknown layer from the yet another unknown layer.

THe only thing in there remotely similar to a reflector is the alluminum. And that ain't gunu reflect gamma/neutron particles. It's not dense. Explain to me my gaps in logic here.

Actually section G is the uranium reflector that sustains the reaction after Beryllium and polonium have done their job initiating it under compression.

Ok but isn't uranium highly reactive? Isn't that why iran and other such nations weren't allowed it for the longest time?

Also how is uranium both the layer that doesn't react long enough to reflect particles. And yet it is a layer that keeps reacting?
That makes no sense as a uranium atom will be the same density as the other uranium atoms it is trying to reflect.

The COMP B and baratol that will provide little to no reflection being highly explosive under heat and pressure.

in the political sector you're kind have done well to try and shill that "every american president was a transsexual"

just stop. it's not working. but exactly how much does the CIA fund this psyop? 3 million?

Unless if the geometry supports sustained reaction, it serves best as a reflection means rather than the core. However, it can hold both purposes.
It's not trying to reflect Uranium atoms. It's trying to reflect neutrons. Completely different animal.

Long Live the Hive

youtube.com/watch?v=U_hrYz_2uAk

Ok so your point is that layer G of uranium's intent is to only reflect low mass/density neutrons back into the core.

While also simutaniously reacting with the neutrons coming from the plutonium and beryllium? Still I don't understand what is taking place with the atoms of plutonium and beryllium. If they are reacting at such high heats/speeds wait no that's impossible because they need a reflector. But if the uranium is the reflector than how is it not reacting with it? Give me equations I can solve on this reaction. Preferabbly with real world variables like gravity and temperature as it changes in the reaction.

You mean a spherical core. Also hahahahaha no archive.fo/FahEz . Unless we are talking about a world without gravity it won't spread optimially in a perfect sphere. That also contradicts that bombs design.

fuck off m8. nukes want the neutrons to flow freely and as fast as possible inside the fissile material. nuke plants need to regulate neutron flow because they only want a(comparatively) little heat over a long period of time.

go get a real education son.

it's negligible

They are, but in a less directed manner. The overall reaction from the tamper is less than the reaction within the core.

The gun design is based upon the concept that high velocity and rapid compression result in criticality which causes a rapid reaction. It's considered the less efficient form, with more fallout as only about 3/4ths of a kilogram wind up reacting. Which is much less than the spherical design.

Also, it should be noted that gravity only comes into play should that particular force exceed the total energy of the neutron. Which it fails to do tbh

Well don't recomend a (((college))) I would prefer not to get (((enriched/raped))) by jamal and shekelstein of my ass and my cash(what cash unfortenetely).
Have any online sources or pdf's you can post here to show me the proper phsyics and reactions in math then? Otherwise a way to test without getting vanned?

I think dropping a few miles from above japan would indeed produce a force great enough to affect it due to density/weight.

Why not join the navy and become a nuke? The pay out of the navy is insane. Smart kid like you, you might just make it.

Ya and serve zog knowing what I know? Let's pretend I put that aside out of desperation/apathy like a idiot. I know too much to fuck around protecting poppy plants anyways. I would be (((suicided))) reguardless of how well I hid my power level. You also imply I am in america or europe to serve zog.

Just do it. Give us reason to go in.

Ok so you don't understand the scope of the job…
Nuke means nuclear engineer. That is someone who works on the nuclear reactors of aircraft carriers, submarines, and shit.

And trust me, what you think you know? Ain't shit compared to what is.

You imply that I would also not dutiefully obey those in authority over me. Seriously what is wrong with you kikes. Visisted chinkland in a while?

Bluebeam. Now gas yourself before revelation.

You ain't seen nothing yet…

At the point of bluebeam, messing with both sight, hearing, and feeling, Matthew 10:27-28 applies.
Again I know now go gas yourself.

archive.is/kpZOo

So…..has it happened yet?

….God that applies well…
also, from RT:

Still waiting. Also why are you applying kike phycology to stuff. Most of that field is total bullshit created by kikes to fuck with people. Literally most of the DSM-V and IV is just opinion based diagnoses. Nothing fact or scientifically based. Nothing Biblically based either. It's talmudic kike bullshit.

Because you're a living example of it.

what

said. don't be retarded.

bombs go off once. quickly. an unsustainable motherfuckery of energy release. pic related

Not a arguement. Not sources I can study and learn from. Not proof against my arguements. Literally not helping.

I want to be wrong faggot. If nukes don't exist then most of the world is totally dominated by satanist babylonian chaldeans and Holla Forums is just a lightning rod for control of the opposition even if they embarress the kvetchers on occasion. I don't like that idea for obvious reaons i.e revelation is soon with so many christians subverted and fooled even the ones here. It's saddening.

If you want to be wrong, stop dismissing anything you don't understand as a kike plot you fucking stupid ass pollack son of a bitch….

I am not a pollack kike. Also relevent pic. I can hear the kvetching from here. Seriously prove me wrong I want mathematical, scientific, or Biblical sources saying nukes are possible.

you have your sources at the bottom of the articles on Wikipedia you skimmed and barely paid any attention to.
But you'll prefer to cling onto your blindness, because it makes you more comfortable.

That's for the fake (((kikeology))) page. I meant the nuclear sources. I remember americans NASA having some good articles on rocket theory a while back. Hard to read but I learned to. Not much on the physics of nuclear reactions besides those colleges like harvard I remember seeing a catalog of learning articles for.

here's the big one
e=mc^2

biblical source.

Kike you read the bible like a pharisee. Metaphorical everything. If you had read Daniel 11 where He quotes from then you would realise that the transgression of desolation is carried out by the "arm" of the "king of the north"(probably satan idk though). If you had studied a little further you would find out what the abomination of desolation is. But this is a discussion of the physical possibility of nuclear weapons. Not of thus saith the Lord. You also probably(highly) lack eyes to see. Once more, gas yourself.

you have no idea.
Really. not the slightest clue. You think you are so fucking clever, but you don't even understand the nature of time, or entropy.
but please, enlighten this poor mother of gods. What do you think the abomination that causes desolation is, and why?

king of the north: Putin
arm of the king: Russian Army (or agents)
abomination: nukes
run for the hills. very straightforward

filtered and reported, kike shill.

Firstly your not a mother till your married to Christ you faggot read hebrews 7.
It's a fucking cycle of the moon and sun causing different amounts of light in the sky/first heaven read Genesis 1 and ecclesasties 1 faggot.

Well abomination and transgression are used as synonyms in matthew 24:15 and Daniel 8:12.
The place of daniel 8:13 and 11:31 is the physical temple Leveticus 4:6 of the leviticul preisthood because of daniel reffering to it as "sanctuary" and "sanctuary of strength". And the action against it is "taking away the daily sacrifice".
So there is two ways that could go taking it literally. It is literally taking away the physical sacrifice of the physical leviticul preisthood which has been gone for some time now. OR the sanctuary in reference is spiritual which is to say in heaven. The spiritual sacrifice would make less sense to be taken away as Jesus died once for spiritual sins as we die physically. But if it is the physical sacrifice than the temple need to be completely rebuilt for it to be "taken away" at which point we have a number of days till something else unknown.**
Get on topic fags.

My sides have left the solar system

Stop shilling you worthless kike

Go back to leftypol

You mean the second Heaven/space/firmament right?

How is this not a win/win?

It's not too bad but remember the real (((problem))).

Funny enough, it's my birthday today.

Same here man.

So lads, the reason this situation is so weird is that norks have enough ground artillery aimed at Seoul to level the entire city and have promised to do so in any attempt at a pre-emptive strike from anyone.

So, it's a digital signal with at most 12 bits of information. If we write the long pauses as 1 and the shorts as 0, this is

111101 110101

As far as I can tell, the most this could possibly be is an instruction (likely a machine) to "do it" or "don't do it", where we have no idea what "it" could be.

DID IT HAPPEN YET? IS SAN FAG RADIOACTIVE YET?

They aren't going to do shit like always and I bet my entire life savings and estate on it

You don't want to get mentioned. There's a universal truth that after each election or significant event in the West, Holla Forums gets a burst of newfags that never leave and bring the quality of the board down. 4/pol/ was great before Zimmerman happened, then it got the reputation of being Holla Forums for politics. When Obama got reelected, it turned into a bunch of cancers eating one another until something significant happened and people banded together to do things like GamerGate. And that had the potential to attract more newfags. It might be one of the reasons moot cucked Holla Forums back on 4chan: he was probably afraid GamerGate and Sheckel Shoah was turning into another Chanology and didn't want another infusion of the kind of cancer you get when Twitter and Facebook tries to be edgy. After being kicked out, people found a place to do the planning in peace, and the execution still takes place back on 4chan so it can keep absorbing the crap, meaning the 4chan mods are stuck taking it and they can't do anything to us.

In a sense, we're freer than we ever have been.

Can't help but feel this launch is timely to the investigations into the DNC.
A distraction?

Seriously, why do NK "threats" emerge just when shit happens to the DNC.
Spoopy.

Can't have you harness your autism powers for good now can we?

So what does that suggest?
They're on a boat?
Or is it fake?

Underrated post?

How far does their missile capability reach?

Oshit, Lucy has spoken.

Same fam. I can't wait

What's your number 1 reason for thinking the earth is flat?

that's not how digital systems work
There was a data transfer, yes, but I'm not bothering with any decoder as it's going to have another codification on top and it's probably on gookspeak, which I have no fucking clue how to read it

Honestly if a bomb would be dropped in US soil the next thing im going to do is kill a bunch of nignogs. Literally nobody is going to care.

My thoughts exactly. I only make $15/hour to do it.
t. QA assistant manager, its a do nothing easy trade most of the time

You morons.
88a50f is either a retard of baiting you.

filter and move on

They'd have to be utterly retarded to do that, as it'd guarantee them getting wiped off the planet. If NK is ever going to nuke anybody, it will be after somebody declares war on them, not before

It won't happen, but we're due for a good happening.

They're gonna leave Canada alone though right?

not if they hit Alaska

So uhh, it's fucking nothing? Also is it just me or did the article state no where that NK actually threatened to nuke the US? All I read is that they are carrying out missile tests. Top clickbait.

Rolling for Cali

NEw Yorker here.
If anyone is in contact or lives in NK please tell them to aim here, please god, this place is shit please tell them to do us first.
I mean there's some stuff I'll miss like living too, but it's a necessary sacrifice.

seconded

Enjoy cucking in the name of false prophets.

CANT MOSSAD-…

because (((america))) wins.

fuck off with this shit.

Ackshually, it would be a great opportunity for local citizens to unite and create decentralized, ground-up networks.
Depending on how long it takes to get the power back on, the "proles" could have already created a self-sustaining system that no longer needs government oversight or international communication.

whats wrong shlomo?

Are you going to claim space is fake, the earth is flat, and Mars is some place is Ireland next?

Kill yourself kike.

how am i a kike if im critical of the (((US))) and its good goy conquests?

You done it now Satan

Norks confirmed to be glassed

Neat Isaac pepe, now I have to play a run

(Web 1.0 Get)
And nothing happened.

No, it was just a missile test fired in the only direction they could without triggering a war by hitting Japan. The specs shows it's a big improvement over the rest of their shit, so they can definitely nuke Japan if they wanted to.

see

I hope LA or San Fran get nuked
-t. Calianon

You. Hope. Too. Much.

That's not how it works. That's never how it would work.

are you saying the USA isnt (((their))) greatest golem? do you think anyone outside of the US gives a fuck?
people in the world see the US invading and corrupting, not some cornershop jew from brooklyn.
its gonna be a long time before people on pol can read the phrase "US foregein policy" and not put echoes around it.

but for the sake of the argument, lets say its true and the good goys dindu nuffin.
why are you autistically screeching when people rather side with some commie gooks rocket teaparty than the (((USA))), if its "just the jews" that want best korea to get democraciesed?

So no nukes again. Fuck you Kim
Polite sage since I dont want to bump this thread; we have more important things to worry aboutrrrrrr