Post video game concept art that shows female characters in their underwear or naked

Post video game concept art that shows female characters in their underwear or naked.

so what? weebshit moeshit concept art dump general?

If it has pantsu or bare oppai/ketsu/full frontal, yes.

Do these fags not know how tits work?

Think I'm spent. Anyone else that has some feel free to post it.

Didn't realize how many images I attached last post. Now I'm spent.

That second concept art is from the Phantasy Star game that was on the PSP, right?
The characters in that game were fucking hot

Yeech.

Yes. The 4th in

is too. First one in OP and 1/3 in

are from PSO2 which I think has the same artist.

Good good

literally how the fuck does that shirt work?

You put it on and it gives you warmth and makes boys think you're a girl user.

I think I got it. First, you unstrap the middle-back portion, and slip into it like a normal shirt. Avoid getting caught on the parts that hang over your legs. Then, once you're arms are tucked into the sleeves, you tighten the back again.

I think, and I've stared at the image for a minute now, that the tit-apron part is simply attached to the entire piece. What I don't understand is the purpose of the back-strap. Is it just there to accentuate the hips or something?

explain the skirt.

I recognize that ass

The big old ノエル in the corner doesn't hurt.

Post videogame concept art that shows male characters in female underwear

Oh, found these

Have you played the games? They have absolutely no idea. The anatomy in Shinovi Versus is absolutely atrocious. Considering how tiny all of the girls are given their waist and legs their titties are way too oversized, which I wouldn't mind much if they actually had gravity rather than being half spheres duct-taped to their chests.

That's like complaining there isn't any nintendo characters in Uncharted. But then again you're impotently saging a thread that triggers you instead of hiding it so you're no stranger to autism and retardation.

Fuck off, shitran kagayra fag

No so. All the neps are drawn by women.

That's right. In fact most of the cutest girls are drawn by pure Japanese maidens. So fuck off >>10311470 with your goon bullshit you cuck piece of shit.

Wasn't it IGN that once did a scathing review of one of the Nep games, spending the majority lamenting how all the characters "must" be drawn by some pervy old dude(s)?

I just remember someone translating that part and tweeting it to her or something and her responding with something to the effect of "I just like to draw cute girls, whats wrong with that?"

wew

Anyone got the one of sniper wolf?

In that case the SJW "journalist" made several errors

It really sums up what utter scumbags SJWs are. It's difficult to imagine how fucked up a person must be to not enjoy the simple delight of cute 2D girls.

And why should we give a fuck what leftist shitbags with an agenda think?

Why do you even try to argue with them about sexualization being wrong? Freedom of speech is all the argument you need. Stop dancing to their tune.

I don't and I'm not arguing with anyone, merely pointing out their hypocrisy and ignorance.

Mate, they're leftists, hypocrisy and (deliberate) ignorance is all they got.

Acknowledging their bullshit is a tacit admission of defeat, you are agreeing that there's something wrong with this in general but then try to "excuse it" with the particulars.

The best way of dealing with them is telling them to fuck off, or making them justify their position instead.

No.

Already did that and thankfully their cucked post was deleted by a mod.

No.

she's just asking to get bullied, what a nerd

I like how even after MGS died at least we got a bishoujo statue based on that drawing.

oh, i didnt know about the etna one

Did you know about the other ones?

only the nekomata. i dont have much of a collection of concept art. you may find this interesting but it is off topic

You're the kind of person that thinks shadman's work is attractive

I'm not saying anime girls should look realistic but they at least need to look human.

hi anita

Ainus are literally cumskinned abos.

Anyone save the origins of the mgs art? You know the one.

Anyone got more meido concept art?

These exact same five images in the same order were posted in the /a/ pantsu thread.

You're up late, freech. Is mommy okay with this?

I don't know what it is but this woman just has a look about her that makes me think she's a great human being.

are you fucking blind?

Any artist afraid of drawing underwear and nudes are not worth their salt.

Ainus are indeed most closely related to Abos, so they are disgusting subhumans and the Japs did the right thing getting rid of them.
But
ayyyy

Japs, especially the jomons, have denisovan blood too in them, along with Sundanese (sundadonty) genes. They're essentially part abbo part flip, while ainus are full abbo.

We spaniards have the prettiest skin tone.

He didn't say that you autistic shit.

Opinion invalidated. Fuck off.

Holy shit.

Yes, we know you like to shit up the threads. One day you'll hopefully get a prescription and you won't be so angry.

If you look it that way then Caucasians are abbos mixed with Neanderthal. Besides, ancestral abbos might have been quite normal humans, no worse than others at that time, but then then they were selected for their ability to sniff petrol and sleep on the roads. Meanwhile the Ainu had to survive the cold north, so they were selected for greater intelligence. They might be related, but it's like calling someone a retard because his distant cousin has Down syndrome.

Not anime. Thanks anyway, saved.

That's Fate/stay night though. VNs aren't video games but they are Holla Forums.

I've been noticing this trend with the girls I've slept with but they always answered with 'TEEHEE OOPSIE'. Do they actually use the hole to finger themselves? Or to install a portable dick or something?

Yeah that's the one. I noticed later last night that I saved it.

Because they control American media which affects entertainment industry and because mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to have such jobs? Did you already forget how IF were scared to release their games in the West because of these retards? And retarded libtards are localizing games too, by the way.

I'm not saying that people have to argue with them, arguing with retards makes no sense because they're sick, but ignoring disease won't make it go away. These retards have to be put into asylum.

It's "unsexy".

Which one of these could contain panty shots, I could post them.

I think Valkyria has one, but it's already posted. Might be others.

Does The Last Airbender have Katara's underwear/swimsuit? Wouldn't be video games though.

What games does Capcom Design Works cover?

バンプ

Dragon's Dogma is definitely under the Design Works umbrella. There's an entire section in the artbook on clothing and outfits, there might be something worth posting in there.

Magic
Strangely enough, they try to justify it in some pictures, while others its a fuck it, boob sockets.