Anti-White (((diversity))) in the workplace

htt ps://youtu.be/2g88Ju6nkcg

Searching the name Accenture brings up

htt ps://www.accenture.com/us-en/
archive.is/RLP0d

Holla Forums is always right

If the wording were changed around to any other race but white, it would be unconscionable to feature it in a workplace video.
How are fortune 500 companies even staying afloat when they single out and target their most productive workers?
What can be done to combat this blatant anti-white/male sentiment in the work place?

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/yassmin_abdel_magied_what_does_my_headscarf_mean_to_you
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Accenture has had a terrible reputation for over a decade and has long been known for hiring incompetent brown people.

It’s far from the worst example of “diversity” training I have seen. In fact it is pretty tame compared to most. Yes it adamantly states that it is impossible for white people to face racial discrimination, and it makes a powerful effort to destroy the healthy family home but by today’s standards it is soft and actually acknowledges that it is conceivable that white heterosexual males are to be given some consideration in the rainbow utopia.

Having said that, I don’t know how any Holla Forumsack manages to work in the modern cooperate world without going mad.

Quit. Find a small, local company to work for.

My company rolled out finger print scanner to clock in and out, my last day will be before implementation.

Holla Forums here.

Accenture is well known for hiring nothing but poos and the few people they hire locally are generally treated like shit and underpaid- people still work there because in many parts of the country it's one of the few places offering IT jobs, but even then they eventually replace you with Pajeet. Don't worry, others are exactly the same. CSC, CGI, IBM, etc, the list goes on. We are waiting for Trump to kill the H1B program and hopefully deport some of these poos back to bangalore

Implying she gets ignored because she has a slanted vagina and not because the sociopathic chads just couldn't give a shit what the lower ranks who actually do the heavy lifting want, need or think. And us Holla Forums grunts are such fucking cucks at the start of our careers that what we want really is what's best for the project/division/company.

THIS VIDEO IS PERFECT FOR EDITS

ted.com/talks/yassmin_abdel_magied_what_does_my_headscarf_mean_to_you

better than mine

I guess this explains why I haven't been getting any interviews for contract positions from them.

It's not easy. Everyone of my Co-workers is a nigger. I actually have to go three management levels up to find a white guy, but that's what I get for living in Atlanta.

What's the deal with Accenture? I have a job interview there tomorrow.

Stories, please

All of the niggers I work with are borderline retards who forget simple instructions minutes after receiving them. They hide all day long and expend waaay more energy into scamming their way out of work than if they just did the job in the first place. They lie and cover for each other's inadequacies at every turn and bitch and moan that they are not given promotions like the "white man" is. Slowly, I have grown to hate them.

better apply some blackface just in case

Top kek.

that's not fair to blind people, he doesn't know what they're making him hold

Can attest to that. I live in an area dry of entry level IT jobs thanks to them all being soaked up by pajeets. Got a phone interview by Accenture for a position I applied for without specifying my race or sex but it never went beyond that despite it going well. Who knows the reason. After years of getting nowhere int he field, I've pretty much given up unless there's a deus ex machina courtesy of Trump or India and Pakistan nuke each other off the face of the planet.

couldn't you just have become a developer in that time

I admit to being one of those "sociopathic chads" and I deal with you guys on a daily basis. I've long since held to the belief that we really are animals. People have this delusion that just because nature endowed us with intelligence, we aren't beholden to it's laws. There will always be an Alpha, a leader of the pack so to speak.I believe I have such self confidence because of two things, well three things really I also have a huge cock. God and literally just looking people in the eye when I spoke to them. God because, when I felt lost or the urge to kill myself he was the only one to give me strength. When darkness surrounded me, god was the only light in my path. So no matter how high of a mountain I had to climb, I never gave up and got right to it. And about the eye thing, It's amazing how an action so simple as merely looking someone in their sockets revives: you can tell if they like you, hate you, fear you, are lying to you, want to fuck you, basically everything. Their mouths can say one thing but their eyes always speak the truth and will betray their intentions.

I remember I had to deal with this while my father was alive. He always wanted to work, up until 2 months before he died. I'd drive him to interviews he was fairly blind at that point but just couldn't stop the work ethic. The Indian and Gook hiring managers just made a mockery of him, the white ones at least were kind but still didn't give him a shot. He was a great inventor with 3 successful patents just wanting to research and put his skills to test.

If you're white and think, oh wow I'm not in a category of normal white males, you're very wrong. It's all about quotas and even more so about promoting non-whites and stupid women who should be at home. Pajeet and Chink always hire their own anyway and the government thinks that's great.

Meanwhile, my gay manager just fired me two days ago without so much as a verbal warning beforehand because I had the gall to complain to him that my poo in the loo coworker didn't complete any of his duties, I had to take up the slack, and I found beer cans and bottles in the employee trashcan. I was told to stop talking poorly about him and was promptly fired. Inclusion begins with I.

Big corp Holla Forums here.

There's talk in the community that IT department is going the way of the callcenter. Digital consultancies like Accenture are are spearheading this transformation and getting better at the process of it with every project.

A western IT dev salary can hire 5 pajeets and the thinking is even if pajeet is garbage at his job, good management can enable successful project delivery. They're trying to find the sweet spot of minimizing IT labour cost while ensuring project success, and with each project they get better at this balancing act.

With videos like this Accenture WANTS established western companies to waste their time on this social justice pandering and not hire base on merit. In-turn, Accenture can sell these same western companies outsourced pajeet teams who will do the work the useless retards they hired for diversity quotas could not.

Your god-complex combined with your lack of understanding of your position in the universe and human history have given you the illusion of enlightenment which one can easily surmise to be anything but by simply reading the dumb shit you write and post.

So does inferno.

I can't believe I never thought of it that way. I always assumed that moving unskilled jobs overseas pushed people up into fields they were not suited for, and that incompetence provided companies the incentive they were looking for to outsource to shitholes. I need to chuck the old adage of never attributing something to malice.

This post is more pathetic than my life.

Indeed. Alpha-signaling to Internet people? What next? His dad works at Nintendo and lets him try out hot games like Super Mario 128 and Smash Brothers Infinity?

If the people you talked to didn't sound white or the name of your interviewer is not white sounding, don't even waste your time going. Unless your a shitskin

The thought had occurred to me.

Gay manager has a crush on / is fucking Poo-in-the-Loo

This is very true.had many interviews recently and the ones that never called back were always shitskin women.

Actually got an offer and guess who interviewed me? A white male and two women.
The interview processes nowdays are a fucking joke, you got harassed by up to 6 people at times are long questions at you. Not like I remember even 10 years ago where it's maybe two people in the room.
It's ALWAYS fucking women now to. I've yet to see all men, but have seen all women more times than I can count.
The work force is getting awfully sad. Where are the white men?

Working.

quick, someone photoshop "I hate black people even though I can't see them"

These cunts have their own countries, we let them have them back after colonisation ended.
That wasn't enough apparently, they want our countries as well.
The moral of the story is:
Never give anyone anything, they will ALWAYS want more
Give them nothing and take from them EVERYTHING

(((They))) tried a "day without women" and "a day without hispanics."
We can go on strike and show them what a "day without whites" looks like.

Nothing new you must not be murican. I experienced it in europoor as well though. The company was pandering to murican multinationals and hired more than 50% women for the job with a huge preference for minorities as well.

Accenture wanted me to work as a contractor which I refused cause it was a bad deal in general.

I can count the number of non gay HR guys I have dealt with on one hand. Everybody wants gazillions of pre existing skills with zero training given at shit pay (in Europe) unless you're a unicorn.

Women are the goodest goys and easiest manipulated and always willing to sacrifice themselves for their jewish overlords while not giving two shits about men.

O rly? Companies like Accenture are gigantic and rich because they play non stop bait and switch.

Unmaintainable garbage code with a gazillion bugs that requires countless of hours from Pajeet and Talwindar who make 5 rupees an hour while Accenture bills 200 USD, but hay project delivered on time at cost rite rite rite?

Jewish biz 101.

In high paying professions or on their way out. If everything fails engrish teaching in Japan, China or Korea ain't that bad. They know white is right and pay decent money for fairly unskilled work.

Shitskins try to make their way into the profession due to the easiness and complain when nobody wants to hire them cause parents want whites lulz.

The more I age the less i want to reason with people, congrats to the exceptions because people who I genuinely want to meet are becoming really rare.

That post was bait.

rest assured that the work you had to do will stop being done, and you can write the managers of your gay manager and his pooinloonigger that you will consider working for them again in the future at the exclusive condition that both of them are fired beforehand, and explain in details the motives of your reasonning
if all goes as it should, and if your job required the tiniet amount of situation-specific skill that the company will find hard to replace, you will get a call in a few months
best of luck

I used to work in IT for a fortune 100 financial company. My team got an open entry-level req to hire a new team member because we needed more people to do the work. I helped with the interviews.

We had some really good candidates all of which were white males who recently graduated with a degree in computer science.

We had one black female who recently graduated from a historically black college with a degree in computer science. She didn't know shit. She couldn't even tell me a single linux CLI command. She didn't know what "ls" or "cd" did. She could't write any psuedo code. She didn't know the difference between IPv4 or IPv6. She didn't know the difference between TCP and UDP. She literally could not answer a single technical question I asked.

HR forced us to hire the black female. My manager literally said he didn't have a choice. Our HR department was almost completely staffed with black females. They have been pushing quotas on every department and our department had zero black females.

They even let this totally worthless black female come in at an experienced pay grade… equal to mine. I had three years of hands on experience and a degree in computer science. I had to start at one pay grade below where I was then. It took a lot of work to get promoted. I was fucking pissed.

Needless to say, I don't work there anymore.

It's almost as bad in Europe.HR is just pure sabotage at this point.

Utah. I had 2 interviews this year. One was like 6 young to middle aged white men . The other was two white men in 30's and 40's. I got an offer from the latter. It's a small business and the entire office is white men besides one spic who is a glorified janitor. Call centers will leave you unemployed with who they hire. I would try to find smaller local data centers for an entry level position.

Right now I'm working construction in a part of town dominated by streetshitters, chinks, and other coolies. They took up all the white collar jobs in tech while formerly decent paying lower level jobs in manufacturing got shipped to their shitholes.
A street full of people whose names I cant pronounce had a landslide behind their houses. If allowed to continue, their homes would also fall down in the next big rainstorm. I took one look at the trees on the hillside and could tell that they were all bent, indicating that the hillside had been moving for decades. But these poojeets didn't notice (or more likely didn't care) and some kike or other chink sold them the houses. It really makes my blood boil seeing all the poo people at the shopping center where I get lunch.
Diversity brings in people from places where nobody gives a fuck. It only benefits the Jews in the long run, because indians will work $60k/year jobs for $25k if it means getting out of poopland.

Kek Ibactually work for a shitty call center under these guys management. Absolute fucking incompetent insanity. And if you need it support for when their shit fucks up its either pajeets or argies. And everyone calls the bullshit

Therapy fag here. Indians and Chinese definitely take over and only hire their own. It's a fucking disgrace

Here's a challenge then. What do I do if my skin is white but my name is clearly shitskin-sounding?

I hate the suffocating and repugnant WEAKNESS that the video advocates for. It literally makes me sick to my stomach that anyone would submit to the pitiful needs of such emotionally frail human failures. Such fragility should be opposed and never catered to, but instead we have hordes of useful idiots that enable these miscreants, only furthering the decline of what was once the magnificent Western civilizations built upon a foundation of sweat, blood, and tears.

We should just start editing these videos and replace white with black, etc. Shove their own propaganda down their throats since even normies will start to see the double speak.

this is obvious bait, but i am responding for anons who might take this cereal

alphas are not topdog in modern corporate structure, partly because of its yiddified nature and the jew despises alpha traits

alphas desire for social dominance is in reality used extensively against them: where they are giving leadership over a small group of betas, while real money and promotions flow towards their bosses, you will only see them in middle management where they are stuck for the rest of their career
compared to this usually the betas get a better deal as being wageslaves, where most realise doing extra effort gets them little in return they don't overwork while your typical alpha will just to get social validation
in order to succeed in modern corporate world you must be as the jew: an emotionless sociopath

there is also a different interpretation to this, namely that high up types know the current jig is up and they are stripmining as much as possible out of the system before it collapses
that is why you see offshoring tasks to incompetent indians, so the high management can get their quarter bonus, promotion and move to greener pastures before it all crashes down
because their current model does not work: a litter of indian techmonkeys under supervision of 1 white guy half the world away does not produce functional shit and accentures customers will run away from them when this becomes clear, but in the meantime massive profits can be milked from the system
the (((people))) that build the system will move to new companies, everyone will forget their names leaving them to try the same tactic years down the road as only the name of accenture is turned to poo in the loo

if you want advise for this as a young tech guy try building a portfolio as an independent contractor in the west producing functional shit for white people, a couple years down the road when this shitshow burns up you will be the only ones with real skills that you can sell for proper pay

Change your name, faggot.

Kind of funny how we see niggers with white-sounding names, but never the reverse.

Pic related, it's my nigga Jamal

Isn't Jamal a white name that niggers took

Nvm it's Arabic

Can we get trump to put an end to these quotas?

I like this idea.

The diversity shit would fall apart if white men stopped picking up slack for minorities. There's a million and one excuses you could come up with to not help them without getting fired. I've been sent in to save projects run by teams of incompetent minorities and could come up with ways of getting myself out without it looking bad on me. Like hell I'm going to do the work of 6 people by myself. I enjoy watching minorities fail and watching everything crumble around them.

You're probably a cuck if you don't enjoy seeing minorities getting BTFO.

This man is a cuck for not unnecessarily subjecting himself to fixing the failures that non-whites created? To whom would these minorities be BTFO from? Managers would could not care less and have nothing on their minds but their pensions? Why would he BTFO out these minorties if it meant nothing but extra work for himself, no gratitude, and no overall change?
Just shove any nearby object right up your dirty, elongated asshole.

Nigger, I was making a statement, not directed to that user, but to any person who does not like seeing non-whites get rekt. I would call you a tremendous faggot, but I can see why you're confused with my post.

=

?? I get it. You're a non-white who was promoted to each grade based on diversity quotas, hence the lack of reading comprehension.

Oh.

Kek, I just knew that my stupid post would cause this confusion. Shame that I realized after I clicked new reply.

It goes to show, we shouldn't be so ready to be triggered; that is the domain of the SJW.

That's true. Of course, if this was all SJeWs, I'd be equally triggered. But I'm not, because I know my post was a big confusing. Even then, I forgive you two anons for those posts earlier when it was thought that I was just a nigger.
Sage for off-topic, this thread is about jewry and niggers in the workplace.

Pah. Someone justifying their budget in corporate speak. Hoomun Resauces - since ever user.

user, it scans fingerprints - it doesn't have to be your fingerprint it scans does it? Print one out and use it. Normally for data privacy there has to be an alternate method offered like a signing in sheet, or ID card. Check with legal, though be wary of making waves obviously.

i don't really know when this would become a problem. i go to work, i do my job. so do the spics there. bunch of faggots these days.

Spaniard here.

Accenture gives us mad cash to try and make them cool for local telecom eng. and comp-sci students, and it's going nowhere. Bad for them, good for us

The like to dislike ratio on jewtube is surprising.
htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g88Ju6nkcg&

not everyone has the mental horsepower to become a developer. there are a class of applications that can be made by just about anyone with a text editor and an instruction manual, but the difficulty level goes up exponentially from there. much of 'agile' and the recent push to formalize software development and management as 'science' instead of art is designed to allow soft-science and humanities majors to get cushy jobs literally being that guy from office space.

A day is too short, and would not show much because of the momentum of society.

LET'S SEE WHAT A "WEEK WITHOUT WHITES" LOOKS LIKE!

DISLIKE THIS VIDEO AND FLAG IT FOR HATE SPEECH

Fucking this. One of the sickest situations the occurs to very large companies is that they reach a point where far more profit can be derived for the current shareholders by aggressively cutting costs and sabotaging the company's future. It's happening at where my mother works right now. Formerly family own business, #1 industrial supply company in the world for decades. Family sells off remaining controlling stock to kike stockholders and within 5 years half the workforce has been outsourced to Panama and they have lost ground to their competitors every year. I think they just lost the top spot this past quarter.

Sue then for creating a hostile work environment. Otherwise, mooch off them like a nigger while looking for a better job, shit in the heater, and quit.

goddamn Stallman is a bro

it's a gimp:^)

Mate, you dont know the half of it.
What is shown to the Aussie army on this topic would make blast into space with pure rage. All government organizations in the western world are fully pozzed. All of them.
What a fucking joke.

Large corps don't need to be efficient. They're so big and profitable, they can afford to hire retarded black women in all departments that aren't profit centers.

While common sense dictates that you should get rid of those that don't perform, people underestimate how loaded lots of large employers are and there aren't so many small ones anymore thanks to consolidation.

Easy question to answer, hard to accomplish.
Change the zeitgeist. Get Whites thinking about race, get them thinking about the hypocrisy and anti-White policies being set against them, and then get them all thinking and speaking using words that we created and control.

To accomplish this, we must disseminate pro-White propaganda IRL. Propaganda works best when people see it everywhere. We have a large presence online but people need to see things IRL. We need to break out of the internet and start reaching out and touching people in their day to day lives.

Disseminate pro-White propaganda in your community

Yeah right. You can go to the (((court system))) and get a "fair" trial.
Don't you know that the legal system is set up to benefit the fuckers with the most money? It's not supposed to be fair.

You'll have a far greater impact by disseminating pro-White propaganda in your community.