TRAVELLING AUSCHWITZ

OY VEY GOYIM, YOU NEED TO SEE THE TRUTH ABOUT THE 6 TRILLION!

WE'RE BRINGING THE FACTS TO YOU! DON'T FORGET THE 6 SEPTILLION!!

web.archive.org/web/20170727001510/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40732896

Funny thing, my old textbook from elementary school says it was 4 gorillion kikes

W-WHAT DO YOU KNOW GOYIM, YOU MUST BE REMEMBERING IT WRONG!

My 1970s history book says 2million, its fucking bullshit

My digitally printed 1910s textbook says there was at least 600 million kikes in Prussia alone. How many did Hitler ''really' kill?

I'm pretty sure on the interstellar scale the death toll is around 6 to the power of 66 jews gased and burned.

That's funny, I know of at least one person who got redpilled by visiting the site itself.

They even admit their lie is a crime.

Jew first, kike.

Checked
25% ish inflation sounds about kikel levels
Forgive my math I'm white guy drunk on sessions red lager
HOLOCAUST FOR REAL THIS TIME

Why isn't this a thing?

So, can we meme mudslimes to attack this holocoaster?

I grad HS in 72 and our history books never even mentioned it as far as I remember.
Way back then the big push was the hall of cost museums in DC and I remember thinking to myself I gotta go and see that some time.

Only when the neonazi pedophile kike cohn was taken down did it start to come out. Just look at Hogans Heroes which makes no mention. Funny how all these stories came out only after shitlers list when these kikes see that people believe that garbage happened they could lie endlessly about eating their shit diamonds etc.

OY VEY GOY IT WAS 6000 SEXTILLION JEWS THAT GOT KILLED DURING THAT TIME!

SIXTY OYVILLION JEWS TURNED INTO SOAPY LAMPSHADES AND SEWN TOGETHER MY DR MENGELE HIMSELF

So how much will admission cost?

Funny how the kikes go on and on about the shoah. Making tons of books and movies, fucking museums everywhere and yet not a single mention of the literal 100's of millions killed by communism. It's this gargantuan hypocrisy that was one of my first major redpills.

Making bank on the "supposed slaughter" of their ancestors. Don't this people have any shame at all?

I'm gonna go with "no".

Man, they really have no limit.

if someone analyzed that what would they find? They'd have to assume that eventually someone might examine this ash to find information on it. That means that they can't just put wood ash in it or something. So what the hell did they put inside this bag?

Okay, Holla Forums. . . now that my fucking sides are back, which one of you fucking madmen put them up to this?

And schlomo realizes that floridation of water might have been a mistake

Unfortunately, the UPC indicates a French company, or one with an address in Monaco. A search of the G1 database reveals no active companies, though this very picture appeared on reddit three years ago.

I think we may have a lampshade, fam.

Fucking lol.. the 6 gorillion tour is pathetic

*YAWNS*