Games that were literally made for redditors

Games that were literally made for redditors.

explain

please die

both games are pretty good, Portal was just too easy and you sound like one them retards that never even actually played Postal

Portal was not made for redditors. They appropriated the game and its humor and turned it into the "Milhouse is not a meme" of modern videogames.
This does not make the game itself and it's mechanics inherently bad.

I double this, I'm curious.

Well it's like Portal.

Except there's an s instead of an r.

I'm working on the assumption that OP isn't a very intelligent fellow.

I assumed we were talking about the originals, not the series. Besides, this seems more like a reference than anything.

(in b4 damage control)

Thats an insult you retard.
Its saying people on reddit are crazy cat people

We'll i've never played Portal 2 but i can say there are no reddit memes on Portal, "The Cake is a Lie" meme came AFTER the game, you can't control a playerbase's memes.
Though valve has a cult-tier reddit fanbase that treats Half-Life and Portal as "art masterpieces that only intellectual and nerdy people like me find funny lol"

That's Postal 2, not the original, and there's Holla Forums references too, calm your autism friend.
also

Listen to what is saying. It's an insult.

Surprised no one's posted that infamous image of the chick with a replica portal gun who says she a fan of the game and yet NEVER COMPLETED IT.

no, samefag, it's refenceing those le funny i can has cheeseburger cat memes XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reminder that according to a user poll on Toby's twitter, 44% of the fanbase of Undertale haven't even played the game, instead opting to watch it on YouTube. Around 2% never even watched anyone play it, they just saw a bandwagon and drew the characters and shit.

wew

and I'm not just talking about tumblrtale

Tumblrtale was made for Tumblr, saying that it got popular on said website alone is retarded if you're forgetting the first fact.

your favorite game

so was
your favorite game

Why are you fucking replying?
Why I am fucking replying?!
FUCK

All hail the king of shitposters