Dress like a white man

It is evident that the modern man dresses like shit. Jeans, white t shirt, graphic tees, basketball shorts, cargo pants, etc.

This is degeneracy.

The first step to self improvement is to improve the way you dress

Once you start dressing well you will notice how it improves you

You are more confident, more attractive, respected
Leftists hate it as well. Search "vineyard Vines racist" or "vineyard vines white people" to find tons of people talking shit about it

Dress like a white man

Agreed, I already dress like this other than when I'm lounging at home or go to the gym.

Dressing nicer is the biggest confidence booster you can have. I cannot explain this enough

This is not cuckchan. Most of us here are not slobs.

What's wrong with those? I'll take a plain-colored t-shirt and sturdy cargo pants/dungarees over anything in summer.
Gas yourself, immediately.

OP is a faggot, OP is always a faggot

I wear jeans, sneakers and plain t-shirts and you can't stop me.

There is literally nothing wrong with jeans you tremendous faggot.

Yes, and no. You are better off wearing clothing that you are comfortable and confident in than overdressed and exuding 'try-hard' false-confidence. The 'idgaf' look (but my clothes are clean, fit well, and don't clash) is better than trying to match some catalog look in ill-fitting or over-trendy clothing.

OP doesn't realize there's a distinction between dressing nicely and dressing like a frat clown

Do you live on a fucking boat?

fuck off fashion faggot. Go back to reddit, this has jack shit to do with Holla Forums.

>>>/fa/

Dress well, don't look like a bum.
/Thread.

Pic related, OP's pajamas

So clothes have nothing to do with how you will be perceived? Dressing well is political too, just like physical fitness, you mouth breather.

dress like a white man

In china people wear PJs 24/7 because they're comfy. In china a jew can always feel like a victim.

This doesnt require a thread during so much shit happening. Polite sage. And yes, dont dress like a nigger.

combat boots, twill utility pants or chinos, and an earth tone button down.

It's time to leave humanity behind anons.

Yeah cause it's hot as fuck where I live.

I agree not to be a slob. But this is just pure materialism. Materialism is as Jewish as Jewish can be.

Maybe, but it's better than the endless shill threads.

that board is dead af

pretty much

Some of this is 'ok'. Some is cringe. Whatever you do, don't buy into the fad where your pants stop at/above your ankles. It's fucking retarded.

And that makes it right to spam an unrelated board with it? Fuck off.

Get ready for your ban, faggot. You've clearly never done a day's work in your life. You're the same as a kike.
Don't even take this thread to >>>/polism/ you'll get banned there too.

Friendly reminder that if you don't own at least one pair of Columbia hiking boots, I invite you to have a look at their logo and business history.

needed some new hiking boots, the logo makes the choice easy

This is how white people dress.

Real talk, the only people who obsess over their fashion are homosexuals. Just don't wear slob clothing like trenchcoats, tracksuits and metal t-shirts and you're fine.

Yeah, i wonder why.

I'm not op genius. Chill out. Also, kys.
Thread will probably be deleted anyway.

That's why I posted that (((history))). Imo the logo reminiscent of something else makes it worth it for me.

Fuck off shill.

"The company logo has been noticed to resemble a swastika, but the fact that the company was founded by German Jews who fled Nazi Germany can be considered proof enough that the logo is not inspired by the Nazi symbol." -wiki

No shit, we have IDs here faggot.
>>>/reddit/

finally figured that out, huh?

There is objectively no reason not to dress like your father and grandfather did at your age. If they were trendfags back then, consider suicide.

reported

Fuck you user, trenchcoats are awesome! I used to wear mine 95% of the time! when I lived in the PNW…

sweat pants are comfortable that is all

Absolute trash.
Have you seen the effeminate wigger 12 year olds that wear that?

You know whats funny though?
The best designers are not homosexuals.
The best designers are men who want to look respectable.

It hurts to live.

I don't like boat shoes they are too low and uncomfy when walking, shoes need to be higher than ankle level.

Oi vey! That reminds me of the Hall of Cost.

Don't be so hasty.

Reported.