I am drunk as fuck, bought pick related, bought Overwatch. What do I do now?

I am drunk as fuck, bought pick related, bought Overwatch. What do I do now?

kill yaself fool

Sell those shit games and get something good.

Like what?

More liquor

That's not a game nigger.

Also

Enjoy your newly purchased vidya OP.

Only those with a weak mind act stupid when drunk.

It's a collector's item you fucking jew I have the trilogy for playing.

The fuck's this shit?

It's the Japanese version. Was this not apparent when you looked at the box?

I'm asking why the subtitle is different, ya cunt. Why did they change the name? Now get the fuck off me frog and toad.

Ask NoA, dunno. I just wanted the original copy to have a genuine piece of gaming history preserved.

Have fun playing those games? Seems like the obvious answer.
Those jap boxes look way cooler than the american ones.

I know it's a shit game but I had the itch for months. I have more than enough disposable income so eh.. fuck it, bought it from G2A so Blizzgay won't get any money either way.

Blizzard already got money when someone got the copy for G2A to sell to you.

Guess what you could have done with that "disposable income"? Bought a good game. But you're a drunken degenerate with shit taste so who cares, you'll waste your money on anything.

You have to go back

I already bought all the games I wanted. What am I supposed to do now?

Play them you stupid faggot.

You don't need to placate Holla Forums. You brought it because you realised it's probably a fun game.

I played all of them you chromosome hoarder. I might be drunk but I'm not a retard.

Then go drink yourself to death you drunk fucker.

When did this board turn into a bunch of fucking puritans that make SJWs look like libertarians? Is this some sort of neo-Holla Forums bullshit?

Nice projection, faglord

If I listened to Holla Forums I wouldn't play anything ever.

Sell this trash, buy a rope with soap instead, then commit suicide. If you have friends such as yourself, kill them first and then kill yourself.

Ow the edge

This.
If I get drunk I may be just more talkative, maybe a bit louder and more open about things but people who start being absolute retards when drunk were absolute retards to begin with.

You kill yourself OP

Why do people get so defensive when you criticize Overwatch? They act as if you're making a personal fucking attack against them.
I've played the game, and I personally don't like it, and it's fine that they personally do like it, but they can't handle the opinions of other people.

I hope you have a Japanese Gamecube or an Action Replay because that shit ain't region free

Ok

I fail to comprehend this.

There's the thing, I can handle them liking it.
They can't handle me not liking it.
I can't understand why they have an emotional attachment to the media they consume.

get a refund and sell the key then play TF2C or something

Delete this thread.
Overwatch already has like 6 threads. Drunk or otherwise. Just.

here's a bunch of good PC games that anyone should like off the top of my head, and I'll bet that you don't have at least one of them:
I don't really care enough to think of more but I am almost certain that there is at least one game on that list that you would have more fun with than Overshill and don't already have.

play them while you're still drunk

I can handle you not liking it. Some people don't like things.

Nah, that shit;s for my gaming shelf. I have the trilogy for playing.

I've played WoW for 10 years. Hate it now. I hate what Blizzard did to it. But every time I see a mention of Overwatch I just want to try it. I know it won't last for me but I just want to give it a shot. So I did. I don't really give a shit about the money.

If there are other OW threads then you could report the thread for breaking rule 6.

It's not an OW thread you fucking retard. Easily triggered faggots are turning it into one though.

Jesus, you really are a brain dead alcoholic

And it's no wonder you're a drunk, you have poor self control.

You will when you realize you wasted it.

Pretty good taste, user.

There's a leather belt in your drawer, go get it. Wrap it around your neck, fasten it tight and go to a gay club and get fucked in the ass you fagboy.

Pic related.

i guess you play them

overwatch thread?