RIP Amplitude

You will be missed. Prepare for day one Chaos DLC race.

Other urls found in this thread:

well-of-souls.com/civ/civ6_civics.html
well-of-souls.com/civ/civ6_overview.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless bump. Seems no one interested about whole x4 Strategy genre dies.

Sega isn't even close to being EA or Valve tier, is it really something to panic about?

I care, but it was planned to be Early Access already, so it was already a shitfest.

Civ 5 with the community patch and balance is pretty decent

We seent what happens when shit like this happens, regardless of who is who nowadays.

well-of-souls.com/civ/civ6_civics.html

but Civ 6 actually does look like it will be good

Endless Legend was also early access

Did you forget what happened with Total War series?

wrong link

well-of-souls.com/civ/civ6_overview.html

Yes Because I don't play Total War

enlighten me

The main problem with sega, is that they're fucking morons who are more out of touch with their audience than most publishers. They think various series they own will sell 10's of millions of copies and constantly shaft their more niche titles like yakuza, even though they would sell reasonably well with a modest marketing budget.

And of course they continue to push sonic, even though that shit is just an embarrassment at this point.

They butchered games with DLC (outjewed even Paradox) and fuck up development Rome 2 and Atila. That was a shitshow.

Sega is like one of the 2 publishers that aren't absolute shit
I'm happy as shit for this, Sega is just going full on PC, fuck yeah dude

what exactly makes it shit?

the shit fucking gameplay

Civ 6 is a shit Endless Legend.

like what? battles? city management? spying? what the fuck is shit and what's shit about it?

Looks like someones suffering from dust deficiency.

Show me on the doll where winter touched you.

No.

The battle system is garbage.

why

They actually use Disciples 2 combat system with progressive itemization.

Go away scalie.

no they didnt, paradox are still the biggest jews when talking about DLC

I dont believe you on that one but whatever, my problem is the fact that you have to spend money on going to war. Not the money needed to make troops and stuff its just a fucking fee instead of any other game where you can just declare war and kill or die horribly.

fuck you im not paying 1k just to start a war.

Not until I see a Miku or Yakuza title

You know how the article snipping in the OP talks about the "mad variation" between factions? Prepare to start paying $60 extra for DLC over the course of a year to end up with slightly less content than was previously there.

There's already rumors of Vanquish coming to PC.
Give it a few years for Yakuza.

Miku never ever hopefully fuck that weeb trash

What? You mean army maintenance or diplomatic action points?

Can't control units. Many completely broken set-ups. Having a higher tech level makes you unbeatable. Factions don't have nearly enough units and many units are very similar. Story quests are only a valid win condition in multi if you know the entire questline beforehand. NPCs will often trade everything they have for a handful of researches.

Never played it.

More pics like this please.

I think it was some abstract shit like that, either way you couldn't just start a war and get on with it which still annoys me.

I'm not trusting it until I know if they're going to gimp something just to push DLC. CIV V ran like hot shit on release too, so there's that to be wary of too.

Its fixed. No more selling all tech for 50 Hyperium.

I only played a cracked version about a year ago.

look at how fucking awful the text looks. learn something about image formats you fucking faggot

You can just piss off AI or another player with pillaging or Privateers armies without goes to war.

They already made one, user.

They weren't THAT good. Endless Legend suffered a lot from the retarded community votes.

After Civ5 and Beyond Earth, there is no reason to assume Civ6 will be any better.

I meant Endless Space, not Legend.

Endless Legend is great, ES is bad, haven't played their other games yet but I will. I also believe Amplitude is basically dead now after what happened to CA. Less gameplay depth for more cinema. Disgusting.

Nah man. Nah. Graphic style aside which already puts me off, don't like changes they're making. Definitely drinking the kool aid with even more ridiculous leader choices too.

Should agree. ES suffer from low difficulty and Card battles .

Have a few more screenshots

(Checked)

When did they add elections and sheeiiit?

I don't remember. Screenshots from mart-april.

If I recall, the DLC practices were a leftover from the THQ days. I haven't really noticed dozens of DLC packs of SEGA games, DLC isn't something I hear someone complain about when talking about Sonic or Yakuza

Looks very pretty. Is it worth a pirate?

Not out yet, release later this year/early next year.

Oh wow Im retarded, this is ES 2, not 1.

All the Endless games are incredibly lack luster and basic.
They usually have the same base gameplay as well.
You buy heroes using dust, they level up, get some abilities to help your city/planet/hero.
The factions may be "unique" but they only have 4 units along with a few indie units they can near by.
On top of that the gameplay is incredibly linear and shallow, you usually only have a few buildings that are worth anything that only interact with a few mechanics.
Diplomacy is also incredibly watered down, the combat is also very stale and boring.
Endless space was an incredibly shallow and boring space civ, Endless Legend is even shallower.

Games workshop happened, you know, the ip owner that gets to decide what goes on and is pretty much the word of God?

I'm pretty sure when they got together everyone was on the same page.

It always annoys me that in Civ 'communism' is a government type, when it's actually an economic system.

It's actually pretty decent once you get a hang from it and turn the animation speed to max.

More Drakken? Here you go buddy.

There go my hopes of Endless Space 2 being somewhat a decent game…good night sweet prince

Alpha Centauri was the second best thing Sid Meiers ever did, and Colonization is the best, bar none.

(checked)
I am honestly surprised nobody has ripped off Birth of the Federation's combat system. That was the best turned base combat system I have ever seen in this genre.

Mind doing a quick explanation why it works well?

Instead of just having ships square off, movement plays a key part in combat. Choosing the right attack patterns to counter an enemy is very important, as well as putting your ships in a position where they can outmaneuver the enemy. You can even give a different order to each individual ship in a fleet. The result? A smaller "weaker" fleet can win decisive victories against zerg rushing opponents with battleships.

I wish we have a LoGH x4 game with this combat system.

Endless x games are as shallow as they are good looking. Too bad.