Jason "Unruhe"

What does Holla Forums think of this guy? He hates Jews and trannies yet is a communist. He at least thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/byF96
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuggin' BASED!!!!
sage

do you guys just have a list of topics assigned to you to post slide threads with here?

genuinely curious how your shill operation goes. you've already been outed, so you might as well spill the beans

No.

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ZERO EFFORT.

no

shit thread, but at least i have an excuse to post this
sage&report

oh shit that's fuckin great

Fuck, I need glasses.

Is he joking? I can't tell with communists anymore.

Anyone who has a german sounding last name that doesn't make sense might as well be a jew, even if they aren't.
They should be discarded on that defilement, alone.

His doxx are easily obtainable from google images.

I see you, OP. You're way too stupid to sway us.

Lol Jason I remember you posted on cuck/pol/ a couple weeks ago. We made fun of you hard then I thought you'd be smart enough to realize noone (even on /leftyshit/) likes you.

I'd like to see him impaled up the ass and out the mouth like the communist faggot he is.

A larping neckbearded faggot.
Also how the fuck did he think this haircut looked good?

It's probably a stage name since it means unrest in german.

Jason Edward Caden
42 Rice Rd, Suite 35
Welland, Ontario

He's very clearly Jewish. Is your Jewdar broken or are you blind?

Hates Jews and trannies, huh? So at least he's better than the alt right, aside from that maotism thing.

He's ethnically Sami, meaning he's an indigenous European.

He looks white enough from the side. What's triggering my Jewdar is his eyes and the fact that his head gets smaller as you go up. I'd have to see his upper lip to tell for sure though, but I can't because it's covered by his nasty facial hair.

You can't promote (((Marx))) and not be a kike. Gommunism is a state religion for yids.

He's still a communist.

look its true communism

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Of all the things to meme creatively it had to be Murder She Wrote. Thank you Angela Lansbury.

lol the Airshit kike

Jason Unruhe is a very funny lolcow.

He's the worst kind of communist, a "Third-Worldist". He legitimately thinks that the world would be a better place if first world nations were brought down to third world conditions by force as this would bring about better community

this is true aids suicide bombers in 2017 LOL

archive.is/byF96

who fucking cares who he is? I don't want to know anything about such worthless wastes of space. Stop bumping such an obviously shit thread.

Whether he "hates" other groups is irrelevant if he denies his own race/nation's (right to) existence.
Should we welcome his world view simply because his opinion on a single historical event is similar?

makes him look like a petuh.