Neptunia Thread - Emergency Possible Huge News

He Nep'd it and quit it edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

BE SURE TO SPOILER V-II RELATED CONTENT

Megadimension Neptunia V-II released on Steam

Re;Birth 3 Re;Translation released, translators still required for DLC content

RE;TRANSLATION PROJECTS ARE NOW A POSSIBILITY FOR VITA OWNERS THANKS TO HENKAKU. HOLD FAST TO YOUR VITAS AND DO NOT ACCEPT UPDATES PAST 3.60 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M

MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3011
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, Mk2, Victory, and many Spinoffs: NISA cancer, a retranslation of Hyperdevotion Noire is possible.
Re;Birth 1, V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V5ACxCUMCsg
youtu.be/RYxaeM3YWQ4
erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap29.html
nichegamer.com/2016/08/08/megatagmension-and-trillion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Repeating the important part

RE;TRANSLATION PROJECTS ARE NOW A POSSIBILITY FOR VITA OWNERS THANKS TO HENKAKU. HOLD FAST TO YOUR VITAS AND DO NOT ACCEPT UPDATES PAST 3.60 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!

See also the Vita Thread for a little extra details. So far, P4G and DAN have been undubbed, and other possibilities are opening as coders find out more about what can be done through Henkaku.

I don't have all the answers because I'm code illiterate.

FLASH THE SIGNAL TO THE SCRIPT BUILDERS, RE;TRANSLATIONS VITA POSSIBLY SOON

don't say i never did anything nice for you

It's actually important.

Count me impressed for the 7 Vita Owners.

Relevant YT vids

Henkaku
youtu.be/V5ACxCUMCsg

Hacks & Save Edits
youtu.be/RYxaeM3YWQ4

I want to torture Nepgear's helpless body and hear her delicious screams~

Figured there'd be at least a dozen that immediately would hold interest.

Well then I'll preemptively go to Gameindustri so I can play games with Vert and win her heart over from Nepgear via spending time with her and getting to understand one another so we can finally get married then rut like mindless wild animals who need to repopulate ASAP.

Customfirmware on Vita? That could be cool. Maybe will finally be able to play games I've wondered about.

And I want to curb population decline with Nepgear.

The C in Vitamin C stands for COOL.

I want to marry Noire and slowly manipulate her into making Lastation the best nation.

She already want to make Lastation the best nation, no manipulation needed.

K **A **K **K **O **I **I

I wish I was as awesome as Uzume. How can one person be so cool?

I know, I just want an excuse to post that picture. And also this one.

The real question is how can one person be so cool and cute?

You don't need an excuse to post Noire

Especially if it makes your eyes bleed

Stop.

Thought it was going to be like the hypnosis Neptune from the last thread but with Noire this time.
Somewhat disappointed it's not but I guess the yuri crowd would like it.

I want to hold hands with Vert and Be her secret mistress while playing video games and letting her pet me.

They'd make a cute couple, at least.

few questions:

why is the combat in this series so braindead
why are there so many outright timewasting mechanics and gameplay loops in these games
why are the scenarios so infrequently funny or naturally cute
why don't people complain about the nep1 translation when there are so many examples of completely changed dialogue
why do you like this series

thank you for your time

Rebirth series were developed by a different company that simply took assets from the original third game. They made all the writing worse, which doesn't include the shit translations of any of the games.
Main games actually developed by CH actually add to the games in terms of gameplay. V still had shit writing regardless.
The first game was hilarious though, but had awful gameplay. The games arent meant to be just jokes though. The first two games were pretty dark with jokes every now and then. The third is where people started thinking the series was just about gaming jokes the whole way through.
VII has really good gameplay and story as well.

The first part is true, but how is RB1, or really any of the rebirths worse in writing? The other two games are essentially the same minus the replacement makers in RB2, and RB1 has the best writing in a nep game until VII showed up, and in fact seems to be written after taking into account the flaws of Mk2 and V's stories and improving on that.

How much have you played? Granted, it's not the strongest point, but I wouldn't call it braindead.

In the Re;Birth games they took most of these things from the original games, and "reshaped" them, with varying results.

Because of your taste.

It's a good question.

I have a hard time not worrying about the future, and so I need strong distractions to keep my sanity. These games are so far away from reality that I can relax and have some peace of mind.

it's a low budget niche series by a company that that's only starting to get recognized, it's still leagues above what they used to have for combat, it's unbalanced but it's not awful
to try and improve the "generic" jrpg formula, with varying degrees of succes of course
Because it's a funny and cute series
Because it's not as bad as later ones
cute girls, alright gameplay, alright plot, it's a decent time waster and easy game to relax with

For those who haven't played the original, that may be true. But for those that have, RB1 is kind of an insult since it was advertised as a remake of the original when it wasn't anything similar at all.
The others didn't really have big changes in stories but they made some changes I personally dislike . I liked the share system in MK2 over RB2 amd I preferred the 3D models. V and RB3 just suck entirely.

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And I know that the information was important, but IT WASN'T A REASON TO BREAK THE RULES and I hope it won't happen again.

Expect me to report should it happen again.

Personally I didn't find an issue with RB1's translation because as far as I can recall the changes were mostly made because a) we ran out of textbox space, or b) nobody will get this without copious amounts of tl notes, and none of the changes warp the tone too much.

Whereas RB2 and 3's changes mostly fell into the category of "we changed it because I think it sounds funnier this way" or "reducing everyone to one character trait and emphasizing it is good storytelling"

I don't know if you recall this, but HDN1's story had some seriously weird pacing issues and makes the frankly quite stupid decision to prolong the "Neptune = Planeptune's CPU" realization from the characters long after they flat out tell it to the players, which in turns necessitates a whole bunch of cover-ups where the characters never make the connection between the CPUs and their HDD forms until the last segment of the game, which in turns prevents them from joining your party until the final dungeon, and…

The point is that HDN1's story sounds great in summary, but starts falling apart once you descend into the minutiae and flat out does not work when it prevents three out of four characters on the box art from joining your party until the very end. RB1's story is just flat out better, both from a gameplay perspective and as a story, and frankly I wish they'd have done something similar to Mk2 and V.

true ending of nep1. it's braindead. there is never a good reason to do anything but spam rush attacks and exe attacks once you unlock it.

i remember there being quite a lot of the latter but i didn't save any examples. off the top of my head, neptunes last line in the true end. some of them i wouldn't care about because the original text sounds pretty dull, but people on this board tend to get their panties in a twist about that stuff.

As far as I know there aren't "so many examples". The only things that were changed are things like Japanese internet memes that we can't understand because most of us don't visit such places. It's an acceptable (and necessary) form of localisation if you don't go overboard and shove in your ebin Reddit memes like Doerr did. This translator (and editor) didn't do that, resulting in a pretty good translation. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

The girls are cute, the story and worlds are interesting and nice, the slightly autistic techno game music is right up my alley, the combat in V-II was actually fun, the combat in the other games was acceptable and I found love

Sorry, but I agree with this. Don't endanger the Nep threads by breaking the rules

I wouldn't know, I've never played a Nep game.

I just lurk these threads for the lewds.

the character designs are decent.

Remember the key "none of the changes warp the tone too much" portion

The thing that gets our panties in a twist about RB2 and 3's translation is that not only are most of the changes unnecessary, they also end up changing the tone of the scene completely, and in some cases the meaning as well.

if lewd was all you wanted you can take this and get out now

>Be her secret mistress
You and me cannot be friends.

What huge news, I was away for a few days, what did I miss? Announcements?

Not like she could be public about being into tits and vagoo.

The news is in the news section of the thread OP, and the first post after it.

She could in some dimension, if you land in that dimension you could court her then marry her. So get that blasphemous attitude out of your head and grow a pair of tits and make her your woman via dates and private gaming time so that you can show the world that Vert is your woman and literally nothing is going to change that.

Will do.

I see what you did there.

I'm sure someone is looking into it. Since the Retranslation Team's scripts are in plain-text now, whomever decided to adjust the Vita games would have little trouble copying and pasting them from those files.

Now distributing a Vita patch could be an issue from a variety of standpoints…

Working on complex mechanics takes time, which if you are for-profit, takes money. Something up until recently the various studios working on this series did not have.

This has been someone rectified in the last year or two and thus things are getting more interesting on that front; while Rush is still valuable, EXE spam has been made increasing difficult. Also formation attacks and other mechanics have been added.

See point one.

…they are though.

Changing (say) "onee-chan" to "big sis", is not nearly as bad as changing "Hello everyone" to "Lucy, I'm home! And you have some 'splaining to do!".

Also, like most digital Japanese to English efforts, there is no place to put TL's.

It's fun, and I like the characters. It reminds me of older JRPGs and games in general before the industry got pozzed.

well, i mean, the end of the true end in rebirth nep says something like a super epic pudding nep nep thanks from all of us when she just says 本当に、ほんっとうううにありがとう.

Seems like a tentacle/yuri/incest doujin will be released this con.

Also posting one extra pic of Magegear.

that's not the only one that i noticed (some improving on a lifeless original script) but i didn't save any and don't like the game enough to go through it again

i noticed it was more common with nep and vert than the other characters. blanc was slightly different but shittalk in jap and english are never going to match up perfectly

It seems you have some command of Japanese. Its too bad you don't like the series, I'm sure the Retranslation Team wouldn't mind the help.

I-it's something.

I forgot to say that i was hunting on Twitter.

There's a lot of Vert in this thread.

She's gonna star in her own game soon after all

I just hope she doesn't get upstaged as the primary protagonist in her own game. It didn't really happen to Noire and Blanc in their games, but I still don't trust the devs to treat Vert with the same respect somehow.

Another Blanc doujin on c90
I repeat another Blanc doujin

You missed the part where we still need dumps of Re;Birth 2 and 3.

This has some top quality art. Always happy with more Blanc even if she's not my waifu. Hope we get some more!

What? I just made sure it was off before posting it! How did that even happen?

Posting more images to see if they get spoiled or not.

♫Hello darkness my old friend♫
♫I've come to talk with you again♫

Onii-chan, what were you and Onee-chan doing in the bathroom?

Neptune shouldn't leave Nepgear out like that. So mean. She may cause a Conquest.

Yeah, best not get your hopes up. especially since the nips are not big fans of Vert.

W-we're just wrestling, i swear!

They already stated that Vert won't play a much more important role in 4GO. It's not really going to be Vert's game.

Repost from previous thread.

Just finished RB3's prologue. So I misread the fine print and assumed that the smorgasbord of Makers would join incrementally by chapter. Not all at once right after the prologue. Will they stay in (the alternate?) Planeptune's Information tab for the rest of the game? Don't want too many party members just yet.

That's a shame, it fits her theme-wise more than anything.

CH has stated they've wanted to do a pure fantasy world Neptunia for a while. They just decided the MMO 4GO would be a good excuse to suddenly change the setting.
I want to say that they said the main character would be a new character but not sure if that was actually confirmed or not. If it is, then I hope it's an SI.

All DLC characters would join immediately.

And also stay.

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

This is really great news. I suppose I should buy a vita soon

What can an SI do for Neptunia besides maybe CPU/Candidate routes? I don't know, the only one I've heard of with an SI was the Noire spinoff and apparently he was beta as fuck.

Oh man, how beta we're talking?

I hope so as well. I'm a sucker for this sort of shit.

It's pretty bad, I couldn't even get immersed.

The player character in Producing Perfection was an SI as well.

I just hope they have one and actually include the Candidates as routes. I'm still upset they neglected them in PP even though they have affection gauges!

It does take place in an MMO, so we can at least be on equal footing with the CPU's now.

Is that supposed to be a flat chest or did someone glue the world's worst butt to her torso?

I've seen worst attempts

You've seen worst and that picture is one of them.

We must wait.

Wait and hope.

I see, what a shame.

I think it's pretty cute and soft

The first few lines of the SI was promising then I just couldn't get into it.

I hope and I pray every single day.

Canadian.

Is that bad

Yes

Speaking as one Yes.

So sorry.

Come now, don't be like that. Didn't you guys invent the zipper? Without those, we'd all have to unbutton a bunch of buttons to get our pants off. Not to mention that the Scotts would all still be wearing kilts. That's pretty feminine. Even though Highlanders used to be some of the most testosterone filled men to ever exist.

the kilt was to trick the highlander into being even tougher to compensate for the fact that hes wearing a god damn plaid skirt

Oh damn. So if it wasn't for Canada, they'd still be wearing kilts and have dominated the entirety of Europe? What else has Canada sabotaged?
They do export a loot of maple syrup… Ah! Canada is why us Americans are so fat!

if youre going to blame something other than the individual, blame the poor health regulations on the corrupt food industry, namely monsanto. is monsanto a canadian company?

Nope, American (They may as well be kikes with the way they act)

Anyhoo, still brainstorming Part II of the Rei story

I was joking. Us Americans are so fat because we can't control ourselves and we believe if the government doesn't ban something, then we are obliged to consume it.
Obesity was so bad in New York that they banned extra large soda cups there. The people asked them to. As in, the people had so little self control, they made the government ban it so they wouldn't be tempted to drink so much soda. That has unlimited refills regardless of size.

I'm looking forward to it.

Also I hope you have your story saved.

I do have it saved.

That's pretty fucking pathetic.

It was pretty bad in RB3 but U took it to new heights.

Good lord these threads seem to move much faster than they did even a month ago.

Can't stop the Nep.

Nanameda Kei is such a good artist

I blame V-II
I blame the power of Boners
I blame new Nep lovers
I blame summer
But most of all, I blame comfy non-cancerous atmosphere that promotes friendly Nep discussion.

The fact we're relatively slow compared to nepgen is good.

Speaking of those guys, I've been visiting their last two threads. The last one was pretty bad but the current one is rather tame. Apparently one of the Anons there wants to sleep with one of the Gear anons.

The lewd talk is also real good. I was told to go here a few nepgen threads ago since this is a place that writes and posts a lot of smut. Heaven on earth

The plot suddenly thickens…

Literal faggotry in a halfchan general, what a surprise.

I always knew they were faggots

And the fact that this place leans more on the hetro side is a bonus.

and this why we always need to have straight neps

What

By the way reposting Part I of the Rei Ryghts story in case anons missed it from the sonic speed thread

They don't even seem to want to fuck a nep, just each other while talking about neps

Apart from all the gear anons describing how they wanted to knob gear and take responsibility

That is a new level of gay I didn't even know existed

I was under the impression the Gear user only wanted to lewd with Nepgear but the other user wants to do lewd to him instead. Then again I can only talk about what I've seen this last thread there.

Have you got a PH one by any chance?

I don't want to understand anything anymore.

I didn't write anything related to Neptune.

hnng

My boner is left unsatisfied…

No get out with that image

As soon as the Rei Ryghts story is done, I'll try that.

Ironic because I signed the contract with Neptune and not Rei

Looking forward to it. PH is like a walking sex machine

Okay

I don't know if I can write a good lewd Neptune story, that just might be one instance where the boner kills me and I can't write further

You are my buddy, thanks.

god danm it I still feel a little bad after I fapping to that
I started to imagine many scenarios on how to help neptune of the story after reading it

Are there any Purple Heart stories here? Like I'm pretty sure I had Neptune transform into PH in Amnesiac user-kun, but she went back to human form during the Nepping.

Dunno, havent seen any. Little neptune is a bit ehh anyway, PH is a goddess. Pun intended.

Are we entering a new era where we strive for vanilla romantic goodness instead of the 'Whacky monster dong pump a rump shenanigans?'

What happened last thread? I was too busy sleeping.

She is a perfect goddess in both forms and don't you forget it, user

I really only enjoy vanilla romance cause I'm a disgusting vanillafag. With a few exceptions to some fetishes

I fapped to nyamota PH's set.

I didn't want to because i ain't a big fan of mindbreaking characters i like, but the art was just too damn good that i couldn't resist.

Oh don't be like that

New thread was made while the old thread was still on page 8 because OP wanted to share news.

That's not disgusting. We strive to marry our Neps and share the purest of love with them through sensual vanilla lovemaking

Anons have always insulted my vanilla tastes since the beginning, so I just accepted the fact that I am shit and my tastes aren't very diverse when it comes to non-vanilla stuff. However I will always stick to what I believe in and that is marriage and passionate and sensual lovemaking

Vanilla Nepping is best Nepping and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The best kind of Nepping

You still shouldn't be like that. What would your Nep say if she found out you cave in to peer pressure?

I hope with "Anons" you don't mean people here? This is the place to be with those tastes. Anyone that wants to lewd and enact their fetishes without pure love on Neps before marriage can go to 4ch Nepgen.

well shit that made me realize something

>there's at least one dimension where someone made a nep pregnant and abandon her for another nep and maybe do the same

great I made myself sad

Why would you do this

Well, can't expect every Nep dimension to be lovely dovey goodness, look where we all are.

A dimension where Neps are happy to spit on your faces and where Arfoire isn't actually a bad guy

>where someone made a nep pregnant and abandon her for another nep and maybe do the same
I swear if I ever meet that user

I mean I never conformed to anyone else taste. I'm still sticking to vanilla stuff and always will. Although my 3D waifu did awaken a fetish that I didn't even know I had

I just mean in general. That's why I said since the beginning.

This pains me to no end

Worst of all

So our dimension where most console manufacturers and publishers seem to treat audiences with absolute contempt?

Pretty much.

what made you think this was a good idea to share

It's not polygamy when both guys are literally the same person.

Wouldn't it basically turn into masturbation at that point?

More like your Nepfu gets to enjoy two penises which are both owned by the man she loves.

Welp, they're tough stuff, I'm sure they'll make it. Maybe one day we'll visity Hyperedgy Neptunia.

That actually would be a fun think to premise a Nep game around.

You mean this one?

I don't know, it was an impulse and for some reason I wanted to share it. maybe subconciusly I said to myself "If I'm going to suffer about nep might as well share it with everyone"

that sounds like an exciting story to write

Wow, what just fucking happened here? This was a quick 180 in the span of a few minutes

I just said that

Now lets 180 the thread before suffering

Some anons here are complete masochists.

And thats what Iris heart is for

Not me, I'm a abit of a sadist.

And i am indulging in my inner edge.

But, i'll stop now.

Ram knows when she's beat. She's surprisingly humble.

I usually gloss over posts before replying to them. It usually works. 9 times out of 10.

I'd say Conquestgear would out-edge her.

Yes please.

Let me help with that 180 before I hit the sack after 24+ hours awake.

I made one, but I think I botched Neptune's and Purple Heart's personality. I haven't played Re;Birth 2 with the re-translation patch yet. I'm waiting for a gog release before buying it to play the game on my offline PC.

How do you know if you've signed a contract with a Nep?

If my D-Drive went inside a Nep, I pretty much signed the contract with my sperm acting like pen ink

Every man's dream, no?

Once again, you lucky bastard.

This is the only correct way to treat PH. :^ )

I just got home from work and I'm tired as fuck, but for about 30 seconds I thought that her thigh was her stomach bulging out. I laughed for a few minutes after my tired brain realized what I was looking at.

By teasing her into getting really horny but never giving her the D?

Go to sleep, nerd.

What

Being seduced by Neps after marriage?

Hell yes.

I will, user.

For some reason, I perceived her as laying on her back as opposed to on her side. I've seen a lot of weird shit, user, so I figured that it was supposed to look like that.

Everyone knows that's the best way to bully a nep nep.

Yes, you got the right idea.

Whats lucky about that? Landing on Neptune/Purple Heart instead of someone else?

Pretty much, yeah.

Eh…

Meh.

Thread is dead, no one bought Life Rings or used buffs.

Busy doing some homework for uni. Still checking in.

user you have no idea how serious Naps are.

I should take a nap

Fucking JUST

ya man

It's been a while since I've taken a nap

so dump Plutia pics

Ehehehe~
I sure do~

We plutia now

Thanks to your typo I honestly forgot to take naps.

WE PLUTIA NOW

sleep snug smug

I'll just post more plutia

tfw I have so little of ploot

welp I'm already out of ploot unless I also post iris

This is fine
I don't have much Plutia though

don't worry I have lots of iris to share though

Yeah I don't have any plutia or Iris.
Also only one Lewdia pic.

Isn't that just big tittied Plutia?

now I really run out of plutia or iris pics to dump

spanking

Sleep, snug, smug

Why doesnt Ploot show up more? Is her VA that expensive now?

Sleep, snug, smug
arent there one too many commas?

I have no idea, sometimes makes me wonder if that is true, which reminds me

;_;

SLEEP, SNUG, SMUG

at this point I'll take that and use it when I go to sleep, it sounds comfy to be honest.

Nothing wrong with sleeping aid.

I want a Blanny

I want a Nepsy

Might as well drop this here, but Play-Asia's in the house here:

Obviously we don't have to worry about this too much from a Neptunia standpoint, since we get most of all the games over here anyway. But if there's something you guys wanna throw to them that you'd like to see over here, give them a buzz in the linked thread.

What do?

Kindly reject their advances

hardcore handholding then proceed to marry her

Even if that rejection would make her sad and depressed, eventually leading her down the path of evil?

You are the only person to arrive in that dimension from the human world. Your actions could have a far more devastating impact on Gamindustri than you realize.

Why are you doing this?

Because Gamindustri is a world that has evolved without the interference of modern humans like you and I. They are an isolated ecosystem, a genetic "lost world" to which we are a foreign and invasive species. Our sudden insertion into that ecosystem could have dire unforeseen consequences, much like the Cane Toad in Australia and the Africanized Bee in Brazil.

From just playing the games and reading the mangas, we have knowledge about Gamindustri and the people who live there that nobody else would have ready access to. We know the history and the many possible futures that may occur in any dimension. We also understand the personalities and desires of the CPUs and Makers better than even they themselves do.

With this information, we not only have the power to be comfortable and confident around neps, but also the potential to predict their actions and manipulate their outcomes - for good or for ill.

As soon as they realize the power we wield in their world, it could cause an unimaginable crisis. Everyone will want this power for themselves. Some of the CPUs may even go to war for the right to control it, and ASIC will see our knowledge as their best chance to conquer the world.

At this point, I hardly need to mention the dangers posed by neps simply becoming emotionally attached to us and the jealousy that will drive a wedge through many of their pre-existing relationships.

Even the smallest pebble can send ripples across an entire lake. Be mindful of your actions in Gamindustri.

O-oh… Can't other anons fill the role of being the other Neps husbands?
I just wanted to be a good husband to Neptune

Kindly go on at least one date to see how things go but let them know that you currently aren't romantically interested in them so not to get too excited.

Good thing knowledge like that is incredibly easy to conceal.

Speaking of going to Gamindustri, what language do you think they speak over there? And what would the Neps sound like?

Personally I think of the current Nep VA's as actors like in a theater playing a story of old. I doubt the Neps would have the same voices. This is also why I don't understand Japan's obsession with their voice actors. It's an actor. I don't think the Neps would speak Japanese either, probably a different language that you would have to learn upon arriving. Their language, logicistics, mathematics and metrics would probably be somewhat similar considering they're Human too.

If you are happy with sharing your dimension with other humans then you are welcome to.

However, every human that enters your dimension will multiply the potential for accidents to occur. For instance, how many of them will want their favorite CPU to be the most successful in Gamindustri? Deep down, all of them will.

Every human who is the husband of a CPU will experience real-world desires for the acquisition of power. With these sorts of people around, your comfy romance could be interrupted by a never ending battle for shares. If you thought goddesses like Noire and Uni were hyper competitive, just wait until they're sharing a bed with someone possessing raw human ambition.

Still, I expect that all these problems can be avoided by simple kindness and being ready to diffuse any conflicts of interest, as well as carefully concealing your knowledge of the world and restraining any desires to meddle too much.

DEEPEST LORE

I'm pretty sure most anons here would strive to keep the balance between the nations instead. I know I would, even if this conflicts with Noire's interests. Other humans probably won't, they're most likely a threat.

If Gamindustri is a partially or fully digital world then communication could be treated similarly to data transferred between computers over the internet. Information sent (through speech or written word) would be automatically translated to the receiver's default language. I always go by the assumption that some wizardry will enable outsiders to understand the neps.

What is clear is that the CPUs are able to communicate with each other easily despite being fused with software that has no cross-console support. Makers, who don't have software and are essentially just humans with special powers, also have no difficulty communicating.

I don't know what their own default languages would be. They could use some version of the programming language used to code their console software, modified to function for human-style interaction and communication. It could be binary, raw chunks of data that are only seen as verbal simply because we expect it to be verbal.

It is very likely that the truth of how Gamindustri actually works is far beyond mortal comprehension.

Then we shall all fight
IN GLORIOUS COMBAT
If it comes to that, but it probably wouldn't
I'm always ready to defend Neptune and her nation from intruders that would threaten our livelihood though

You seem to forget while we may have the advantage of knowledge native Gameindustri(men?) are vastly different creatures capable of magic, miracles, and feats of strength no Earthly human such as You and I can match. Now you can argue multidimensional shenanigans means not every Gameindustri will have these natives capable of such feats, and you'd be right, but from the official lore we are not as powerful as you claim. As soon as ANY faction sees us as a boon or threat there is little, if anything, we can do. How hard do Dogoos hit? To a native they might hit pretty hard, but to us? That one dogoo could be fatal. Lets not forget about the other Native humans who can cast magic and are capable of running circles around us for days. Suddenly you realize we aren't as badass like we want to believe, we'd be like paper mache to the native humans, monsters, and CPUs alike.

But in all fantasy settings you have people who don't have any fighting skills or powers and are unable to defend themselves. So they rely on the CPUs and adventures to protect them

adventurers*

I never thought about it that way. I still don't, but it's pretty interesting. I was thinking more of a magical world.

Obviously all those native humans can use magic for their skills, their strength (?) and their health bars (?). Since there's magic all around in Gamindustri, they probably draw it from the world itself. I was thinking we would be able to tap into the same source of magic they do upon arriving and after lots of training, just like Gamindustri humans need.

I'm new to NepNep, so, who's the older among the Neps?

Nintendo.

Actually, make that Atari.

Our power comes solely from our minds and the knowledge contained within. In combat, we are of course completely outmatched even by the common folk of Gamindustri, unless there's some way to learn these sorts of special skills ourselves to compensate for our limitations.

Our ability to affect the outcome of the world could be as simple as whispering encouragement or doubt in Nepgear's ear when she is tempted by Gehaburn. We will be special to them because we were brought into the world through unusual circumstances that will likely entwine them in our situation, and when they grow fond of us they will trust our advice completely.

We are able to affect great change by acting through the CPUs, something that Gamindustri natives are less capable of since they have simpler goals in life and often adopt an overly respectful and subservient mentality around CPUs due to local tradition rather than treating them as equals.

I understand that but it seems like we're ignoring the obvious too which is why I brought it up.

Multidimensional shenanigans, sure. I highly doubt it though, what if the residual magic is actually harmful to us? What if the atmosphere of Gameindustri is harmful to our lives, you ever play Metroid Prime 2?

I think Blanc is the oldest.

Would it be harmful though? I mean if you look at Gamindustri humans, they're the same as us. I think they would look at least somewhat different if they were so genetically different from us. There's quite a difference between Samus and the Ing you know?

It would be kind of sad if you arrived in Gamindustri and just died because of some foreign bacteria or particles in the atmosphere.

Well if you wanna look at it as everybody has magical abilities then I'm pretty sure it varies from person to person. And just having magical abilities Doesn't make you qualified to be an adventurer if you don't have any combat skills. People will use magic for different things like enchanting or gun smithing.
Not to mention the army for each nation use guns and artillery, there's no magic happening there. Unless you count the magic of putting a bullet in an enemy soldier's brain

Here's the thing, though, magic is only common in Lowee. Everywhere else magic is a rare thing that few practice and even fewer use. if it's really as easy as you say it is to pick up, it'd be much more widespread than it currently is.

I was thinking everyone in Gamindustri at least uses some magic (whether consciously or unconsciously) to power themselves. It's just that few people can turn it into skills like IF and Lowee magicians. How else can everyone tank multiple gunshots and attacks from monsters without dying? There must be some defensive magic energy at work.

I can agree with this, mostly, I mean its best to assume we aren't getting any of the magic or skills that natives have simply because we aren't natives.

The LOOK the same but are comprised of different biological materials. Also I was trying to convey how the atmosphere on Dark Ether killed Samus really fast without the Dark and Light suit

The ultimate parting gift from IRL.

Weapons are magic.

To contrast that, Lastation have an over-reliance on technology and machines to deal with combat. Guns and robots are all over the place, but not much overt magic.

It explains a lot when compared with Lowee's use of magical powers, magical girl soldiers and magical beasts. They're both taking very different approaches to security and warfare to compensate for human limitations.

I can't agree with that. They look the same, their flora looks the same, their technology looks somewhat the same, they eat the same foods and act almost the same way as us. They can't be biologically different, there has to be magic at work here. It's that same magic they're all channeling to CPU's when believing in them.

The difference being they can use magic and we can't. If any of us could use magic I'm sure we'd all be in some version of Gameindustri right now.

Can't unsee, my sides.

Well like I said earlier, they must be drawing their magic from somewhere, like the CPU's do too. Since Gamindustri is a world filled with magic, I assume they're just passively taking in the energy from the world around them. They wouldn't be able to use magic if one of them stumbled into our world. That's what I think.

I don't generally play as magic users anyhow. I could just melee weapons or guns to defend myself. Brute force is my friend

Well my question would be how would we do that? We aren't biologically equipped to do anything remotely as advanced at that, then again I tend to be a realist so I might be treading on "No Fun" territory right now.

What's Kamen Rider's audience like in Japan? Is it mostly kids or what?

See
I think it will come naturally for us too like it does for them, as I believe we're not different. Using it like Lowee magicians do probably requires a ton of training though.

And it's fine, criticize me all you want. I'm just spouting headcanon anyway. In the end, it's will all remain speculation, even though it's what I believe.

You call it headcanon but it exists because multidimensional shenanigans.

Kids of course. No matter how you try to put it, karate bugmen main audience is children.

And like everything mainly made for children, it has a fair share of big friends watching it too.

And last but not least Japanese moms also watch it for their pretty boy eyecandy while watching alongside their kids.

There is a dimension out there in which your Nepfu is watching you thinking that you're the perfect husbando, so she constantly writes lewd pastebin stories revolving around you two. She also buys lewd doujins of you at cons.

Probably. And I hope she's happy thinking about me this way.

Am I 2D in that dimension?

Also,
My face when BAD END

Possibly. They probably have games avout us that are part VN, part RPG.

There's probably a Nep that wants us all in her own personal harem, too. Maybe even a Gear that wants the MCs from Uran and Persona non Grata to both father her children.

You pump her full of semen with such a strong force that she flies off like a bottle rocket and falls on her neck and dies when she hits the ground?

Now, the important questions :

>She's written a story stariing you and her about all the adventures, fun and loving you two get up to.
>Even she knows that you and her will never meet

This seems almost too convenient. What if there aren't infinite dimensions?

Hasn't it been already confirmed that there isn't a limited amount of dimensions, or something like that ?

I'm fine with that as long as she's happy. But does that mean that Gear is fine with all I've written on her as long as I'm happy with that ?

Hitler-chan would probably get pregnant, have the child, leave it at user's doorstep witha letter saying it's his and that they won't ever see each other again. So user has to raise the child by himself since no woman wants to be with a man that spends all his time worrying about his child or something like that. Then Nepgear meets him.
Either that or there is no Hitler-kun since there never was a Hitler in Gamindustri.

Already got you covered. She's probably a drawfag too.

Based on RB1, RB2 and V-II they've never stated that there are infinite dimensions. They can also only travel to other dimensions briefly by using a massive amount of shares. Dimensional travel seems very rare, and communication between them as well. There may very well only be a handful of dimensions.

There might not be infinite dimensions, but there is probably a very large number, based on those universe coordinates that nepgear pulled out in VII.

Even if there's a large number, so far there has always been a minimum amount of similarity to the Hyperdimension, right? There's always Planeptune and other nations, the Neps and CPU's and their magic. So a dimension that differs too much from the Hyperdimension probably isn't possible at all.

You know, other than the dimension created from the soul of a dead god, and the school dimension where CPUs are like elves.

How bad is it?
What kind of villian does it have?
is it a little edgy?

But spin-offs aren't canon, so those dimensions may actually not exist.

This is getting pretty confusing.

SJWs, final boss is Hillary
Planeptune was annexed by Lowee. Lastation is leaving the continent. Vert is trying to take iver the PC continents.

Uh, I'd have to pass

But the dead god one definitely does.

So does gamarket, because that's technically canon.

What's this dead god dimension you're talking about?

[s] Zero and Heart[/s]

But Kurome isn't a god

But you're right, those dimensions are exceptions. If they can even be called real dimensions. I still don't think there are infinite dimensions though.

Let me use this as an example…
You entered the Hyperdimension during the ASIC crisis as Nepgear finally returned to Planeptune for the first time in three years. You meet them at the Guild in Planeptune and you attempt to pass yourself off as an novice explorer/adventurer. You change nothing but you've taken the cursed sword before anyone knows where it is or what it is; unknowingly being watched. Skip a few days/weeks, the CPUs are now free from their confinement and you find out their plan to find the cursed sword. You suggest that you're going to find some information by yourself and if you do find any information, you'll relay it back to them. Instead of finding the sword, the goddesses find Caelus/Uranus. From there, they find out about the truth about the sword Gehaburn and who took it.
They are going to ask how someone know about Gehaburn. If you were put in that situation, what would you do?

Oh for the love of… What would you call it if a Nep attempted to rape you in order to "take you back from that horrible eggplant farmer or that poor excuse of a Goddess Candidate"? I may have pirated a Nep game due to student loans and paying it back once the next school year ends in 2017. I at least have all the English Vita Nep games payed for.

Can I tame my R63 self with the power of D?

Banepost until I'm in charge there.

This could be branched out even more. If you do anything to make the girls have an easier time fighting against ASIC then the girls might not be strong enough against Arfoire.
For example, if you prevent Histoire from getting kidnapped because you didn't aant to see Uni and Nepgear get beaten by Linda, you'd be taking away the catalyst that caused Rom and Ram to upgrade their powers.

You'd also delay or prevent them from meeting/recruiting Makers.

I'd give them some dramatic bullshit about being a traveler from a far away land who has a vision of the destruction that Gehaburn would cause in Nepgear's hands and simply chose to prevent that from ever happening.

For all intents and purposes it would be the truth.

What you really should do is make up a story about how you're from a different dimension in which the Neps' dimension is actually a video game. The sword was an item found in the bad end so you decided to get rid of it before someone else could find it.

Why must she do it

You tell them that you found the truth about Gehaburn, and its location from an old legend book. Like the golden towers. You saw that there exists a cursed sword, cursing CPU's into killing each other so it would become more powerful. You wanted to find out if the legend was true, and being a curious novice adventurer, you went to the old castle.

There you did indeed find Gehaburn. Afraid of someone else finding it and using it (or the CPU's falling to its curse), you took it for yourself so nobody else could ever use it on the CPU's, including the CPU's themselves. You would only reveal the sword in the direst of times, when no other solution would be available and the world was about to end. You hoped to prevent anyone ever learning about its terrible existence, so you destroyed the book. You didn't expect that to be the only book though, which is why you took Gehaburn.

Then you heard about the CPU's plan to find Gehaburn. Afraid that they would want to use it, you introduced yourself to keep an eye on them. You would only reveal the sword if they didn't find another solution. You did it to protect them from Gehaburn.

It's not the full truth, but most of it is and it should work. I don't think they would believe a vision or them being a video game. And letting them know Nepgear would kill them all wouldn't be the best idea too.

A better idea: tell them that you've heard it from some weird old guy you've met after visiting a few too many pubs one night. That way you can blame your drunkenness for not remembering how he looked like and where did you met him exactly.

But then the Neps see me as a drunkard. I almost never even drink. And I want to establish a good relation with the Neps. Especially Noire

Would you let your imouto dress like this?
Would you let your imouto dress like this when Blanc is about to come back from a quest?

Nice pic, post more.

If you never drink then it's all the more believable that you'd get so drunk to forget nearly every detail. And how could they blame a young adventurer for trying to find news and potential jobs in a pub?

It doesn't sound like something I would do, so I wouldn't tell them that and give them the wrong idea. There's old books like that lying around Gamindustri, so that's believable enough.

You're overthinking it, no one's gonna think you're a drunkard unless it seriously interferes with life.

Lingerie Neps are amazing.

blanc vs zombies on steam in the fall

Come on, you'd look like someone who tries to be a bad boy, but is actually too cute and helpful for that.
I like Noire's face on that pic. "Oh, that is your dick? And you will really, really put it into me?"

There's quite a few anons here that don't drink at all so they Neps might not believe us then.

Have her join in on the fun! Pic related.

So the wheel turns again.

Might actually get Trillion then. Still haven't beat Blanc on vita yet. Probably won't since it's only slightly better than U, which isn't saying much at all.

It's the face of someone pure on the wedding night, wearing her nice lingerie because she knows what we're going to do, but is still shocked, surprised and excited as she sees it just now fully understands what's about to happen

Maybe these threads will slowly evolve into Idea Factory generals. Or at least I hope that for some reason.

Do it for Waifu Heart!

Nice, was hoping it would come to PC.

and just now fully understands*

Looks like I have a reason to live until Fall

Rollan

So I've got…

kay

A loli? Hm.

What's my fate?

Sorry Noire, but I didn't sign your contract

Rollan for Gear, as usual.

Rolling

What's the worst that can happen?

Or beating Linda before Nepgear can regain the ability to go HDD.

This is fine.

rolling

The time time to Nep is at hands, my friends! Will I claim for myself the one true goddess?

Nooo. So close too! Now I got a random twintail instead.

rolls

miss monochrome. created/voiced by yui horie. still pretty close to nepgear lmao

Nice motivational. Might print it and put it over my computer screen.

Do what? Chirpers have voices?

Found it actually on cuckchan's last thread. One of the few times I've gone there and actually got something from it.

I wanna bully all the Gearposters now.
Gearposters can I please bully you?

Cannot unsee.

…she existed outside of neptunia before she was a chirper

No.

Keep strong.

Seriously? That's pretty cool.

Pls no bully.

Conquestgear needs love too!

A better question is, can you survive YandereGear's assault?

yeah she actually has two seasons of anime and she's in another mobile game called Girlfriend Kari (and its rhythm game spinoff)

her songs are pretty autotuned though, because she's a robot.

who am I gonna be with tonight

Definitely.

I don't know if you knew, but that's Conquestgear looking at a Planeptune without a Neptune. Not the best picture to put on a motivational collage in my opinion

I know, but Conquestgear is a part of Gear, and thus needs as much love as every other Gear.

Who's the most rapable nep?

you posted them

What makes them so rape-worthy in your opinion?

But user, what choice do you have?

Its not me you need to worry about, its Nepugia

Headpats and a single dose of Vert, easy peasy.

their tsun and bodies

See
Conquest is sad. That means you should be motivated to prevent her sadness!

Oh wow. That's really cool. How'd they get her in Neptunia?

There are always choices for everything. But each choice often leads to consequences you might not even understand.

So, tell me, are you ready to face whichever consequences your choices might bring ?

Gearposters prepared to be bullied.

What would the consequences of bullying a Gearposter be?

We will stand and fight! We will not yield!

I'm late to the party and just woke up, but I don't think it's possible for us to use magic.

Remember, we're from the real world, where magic does not exist. just because we're now in a world where magic is possible doesn't mean we can use it.

COME AND GET US BULLIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

First, you have to manage to bully them, which won't be the case for them all and may even not work at all considering that Gearposters are usually bullied because of ConquestGear

Then, you have to consider the counterattack. Which may begin by a bullying of every waifu known to man, Nep or not and which may end by either your bullying to death or your death.

So, tell me, are you ready to face whichever consequences your choices might bring ?

See and

see

I was thinking that we are not different, so we should be able to tap into the same source of energy they do upon arriving.

I was just wondering, bullying is illegal here. But I may be bullied to death? Show me your power then, say something mean about Noire. I won't bully Gear in return.

Okay, but you asked for this.

Criminal.

I noted. Glad to see I'm not the only one in that case.

got a fine answer. And you really think I'm gonna hit first when all that have happened thus far is suggestions ?

You made one, that's part of your devotion for her.

I wonder if I'm violating Neptune's contract by showing devotion to Rei and possibly wanting to help her since she gets no love or attention

Well I wasn't serious about bullying Gearposters and now someone bullies Noireposters.

Nepgear smells like motor oil.

You're not as long as you're sincere, as you only want Rei to have friends. Should that change, though,…

What is wrong with motor oil ?

Motor oil smells nice. I like a girl that can handle heavy machinery.

Guess I'm fucked since I wrote Rei's story before Neptune's & none of the CPUs want to deal with her

Motor oil can destroy your sense of smell and if that happens how will you know what shampoo Nepgear uses to wash her hair without asking her?

She did a cosplay of Noire too huh, pic related.

I was not expecting you to hit. I said I wouldn't bully Gear in return because I could never be mean to Gear or another Nep. I don't think you would either.

Nepgear smells like a good shampoo.

I dunno, i still think it's impossible for us to use magic, since you know, no such thing as a soul and all. But, whatever.

Nepgear's scent cures all so that should be fine.

My sense of smell is fine thus far, and thus, all I need to do is to smell. Or to watch which shampoo Gear uses.

In my dreams, it's often vanilla or strawberry. And I like both.

So there's no need of bullying in either side, then.

So you gonna pull a Uzume and just waltz up to Gear to sniff her?

200%
LEWD

Do not run up to your Gear just to smell her.

I always imagined Nepgear's shampoo was lavender or lilac scented.

I'm playing Rebirth1 and getting beaton by first boss, Arfoire. How to use items during battle?

That's exactly what I will do. Uzume is ballsy so I will be, too. She'll be my best friend when I get to Gamindustri. No lewd, just hanging out. Maybe she'll help me hook up with Gear.

Of course not, how could I ever bully Gearposter?

Lilac seems pretty likely.

She(?) seems to have several of them, but mostly Vert.

At least she has some dedication r-right?

That just makes things worse. This thing shouldn't be dedicated enough to draw even one more breath.

I'm dying on the inside. If 3DPD looked half as good as 2D I wouldn't bat an eye at least.

What in the goddamn..?

3D can be variable. Some of it doesn't make me want to kill myself at least.

If we had good eugenics programs across the world since the end of the 19h century, then most women would be just an other reason to live.

Do you think eugenics can make neps real?

No, but it could help create a world where I don't even need neps to drag myself through my days.

No amount of eugenics will bring us closer to Neps as long as we continue to exist in reality.

We all know what eugenics will be used for

It won't be for making animu girls real, it'll be far worse….

Overkins and furries go overboard

You are thinking of genetic engineering. Eugenics is just using the good old principles of selective breeding on humans.

Pretty sure with a eugenics program we won't even be here

Still, unless it winds up in good hands (Fat chance), expect them to turn people into kikes or maxed-out mixed breeds that the likes of Elliot Rodgers has never seen

Not with this attitude.

You just have to force completely different people to intermix, and dysgenics will take place naturally.

erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap29.html

Genetic engineering or robotic customizable bodies you can put your brain into are the way to go.

Eugenics take too long and the amount of viable subjects is too few. Besides, with eugenics, who decides which are the desirable traits to keep breeding? Very easy to fuck up considering you only need one person fucking their non-designated partner for everything to get ruined.

Well I mean that's exactly why I've started to exercise more or less.

Though I'll never get rid of the cards I've been handed

Seriously. Eugenics would be like getting assigned a Nep that isnt your Nepfu and being told you can't touch your Nepfu ever.

Also biomechatronics would be awesome.

By eugenics I don't mean a totalitarian program with assigned mates, just simple things like stopping welfare, offering criminals castration to reduce their penalty, and generally just educating people about the importance of genetics. And yes, we won't enjoy the fruits of this in our lives, but that all the more reason to start it as early as possible.

what happens if you turn her down but the nep you like doesnt like you back

The Nep you rejected kills you in her despair while you that's exactly what you wish for in your despair for being rejected and knowing how much you hurt the first Nep.

And then the first Nep kills herself afterwards when she realizes what she just did.

Happy End.

Despair.

This is new.

with tendencies of 8th grade syndrome. Now that is some scary shit m8

wait why are you posting noire

It's the only yandere-nep-related picture I had.

Here's another one.

Abort and run back to the real world?

Or stay and accept?

im not so sure youre thinking this through

They're already trying to break out

She's not even my favorite but she would make a very affectionate wife. Specially considering how affection and company starved she is which would also make her malleable putty in your hands if you play it right.

There is nowhere you can run now that they've caught your scent, they'll hunt you to the ends of the earth. All you can do is stay and hope they'll be gentle.

Well, we do have something in common.

We're Loners.

Although, i am rather lazy and have low self esteem.

Part II

"H-hey, where'd my clothes go?"
"I-I was looking for that blueish-silver haired girl who delivered people flyers this morning and umm… she disappeared from me when I tried to follow her."
"But…but I want to know her. That flyer she gave me made my mind curious."
"Uhh…What are your names?"
"Close by the Sugar Crown."
"T-thanks for the offer, but I think I'll go back to my place."
"Heh…no need to, thanks."

To be continued…

you would have much higher self esteem with such a good looking girl vying for your affection. i just hope it wouldnt completely change you into somebody you arent. some people cant handle a boost in ego

I know I'm one of them

Rei pls

Also was this us against those dogoos

Yes

How would raping a Dogoo feel like?

The same way you fuck a slime monster girl

A bad handjob

Slimy.

Goddamn that game

Literally played that game on a whim, then I found myself anxiously waiting for the third part for a good year.

I'm still playing through it, I think I'm somewhere in part 2 right now. I'm pretty surprised that the plot is so interesting and that I am genuinely enjoying this game outside of the porn. Would recommend.

It's great, I'm actually playing an NG+ mod of the game right now, but I'm still waiting for them to actually release part 3.

It's literally just like when I first discovered the game

titty imp

They haven't released part 3 yet? What I downloaded says part 1-3.

No, I mean the NG+ mod of MGQ hasn't released their part 3.

The actual game's already complete, I just wanted more from the game so I found a New Game plus mod, and they haven't released part 3.

Oh I see. I'll probably play that too then in the future, judging from how much I'm already liking the game.

Ah, that's the worst part.

I'm abit of an asshole inside. And if i gain confidence and lots of ego…

I might become King Asshole.

nichegamer.com/2016/08/08/megatagmension-and-trillion/

Multiplayer neps?

Oh man

Hopefully theres a way of keeping the server up since it'll eventually go down

I'm hoping it'll be P2P, or we can set up our own servers.

Do you like what I'm writing, Rei?

Oh come on now

Who wants to do quests all day and curl up on the sofa in the evening?

Neptune let's have pudding together

Nice, could be fun to play with some Neppers.

Noire, can we go for a swim together?

Nepgear, should I write more?

Maybe can probably turn into a yes if I try again right

Noire, lets go to a haunted house together.

Different question? Okay, how about…
Nepgear, do you want to build a robot with me?

neptune does my shirt look stupid?

Chicken.

Alright, want to go out for some cheeseburgers?

Vert, will you marry me?

oh darn off by 1. well i still like that answer

Well its better than flat out rejection… Right?

Yay! We're going to have so much fun together.

Man, one off from hugs and kisses

Rei will you make Gamindustri great again

Sweet, time to taste some explosive freedom.

One last, let's see if I even get a positive here

Will I pass my exam next week

You're asking the wrong Nep that.

stop it youre putting too much pressure on her

Is there hope?

I'd vote for her, hell I'd fight the other Gearposters for a chance to court IRL President Nepgear.

Now if Vert were running for office then I'd have no use for Gear or Gearposters but giving Vert's track record of rejecting/non-confirming answers to my marriage proposal I might as well commit sudoku to impress her enough to marry me

Is there truly hope

I really should get back to studying, see you all in the next thread

I don't think Nepgear is the kind of person that would appreciate someone fighting others to get to her though.

Nepgear would want us all to work together. She'd also work so hard that she wouldn't even think about getting with anyone. Maybe after her presidency.

Noire can I play video Games with you and Uni

And this is why you guys have Nepgear as your Nepfu, because you know her better than I do. I dunno much about Vert either and I haven't had one of those "Your waifu chooses YOU" moments with Vert but I still like her.

It's not a moment you have with your Nepfu, it's you feeling real and tremendous amounts of love for her without you really knowing why. Your love for her came out of the blue, not while you were looking at Neps and decided "this is the Nep I like the most so she'll be my Nepfu"

That's what your waifu picks you means. I usually would fall for a girl like Nepgear, but I absolutely love Noire without fully understanding why. But I know I've never been more confident about a feeling before

For me, I ended up liking Gear so much after a long relationship ended. I played Mk2 to get over her and just through playing the game, I felt a strange connection with Gear.

Kind of funny since my ex was a tsundere. I ended up finding that tsunderes aren't my type, but found something much better instead.

Probably the only one in the boat who doesn't really care or like Gear

That's okay. People have different tastes.

Personally, I dislike Vert in both appearance and personality.

From what I've seen there's a lot of hate for (relatively speaking) tall ladies with big boobs.

Guess everyone here is a manlet who feels threatened by them and who also drown in insecurity if they aren't the ones in a dominant position to make-up for them complexes.

Define manlet

Tbh I have no issue with her size. I hate how massive her breasts are and how she always flaunts them.
She has a slight motherly personality which is nice but it's drowned out by "muh imouto" and "gamez lol."

6' 5" or lower.

Anything under 180cm.

Let's say 175cm at most.

You guys do realize how short the Neps are, right.

183 cm myself.

I see thanks for the clarification.

Its nice knowing Nepgear helped you out of a shit situation.

Now she has to save you from me m8, thems fightan words

RB1 Vert Never Ever again

I do agree it gets tiring. They should just give her her damn sister already or at least downplay that aspect a little. It's borderline flanderized at this point.

That's why I said Vert was relatively tall in comparison to the other Neps.

Hell, isn't the Iris the tallest at 170?

Yeah the neps are short, but for guys anything less that 7' tall should just off themselves.

I know you're joking, but the average flobal height if a man is 5'10 with a standard deviation of 4 inches. 7 feet is like in the 4th standard deviation. The natural occurance of that occuring is less than .1% of the global male population.

I see. Can't say I am one.

I don't mind her big tits, its not tumor sized like a fat dyke. I suppose flaunting does get pretty irritating if she keeps doing it

But you are right about "Muh imouto", its a drag at this point.

I don't know what you mean about "Gamez lol"

Well she's often playing games and stuff and neglecting her duties. Admittedly that's not too awful since they don't bring it up as often as the imouto thing.

But isn't that also what Neptune does?

I do wish Vert had better taste than MMOs because I'd go insane playing one

Vert pretty much spews game memes outside of plot related cutscenes.
"Our EXP and Credits have arrived!"
"I still… Have so much left to play…"

So I guess you hate Neptune too then, right?

Besides, Vert only goes crazy on games after she fulfills her duties. This is nowhere as much as problem as you are making it seem like.

Pretty much this

Also, Neptune is a Genki girl. She is lazy with work which I do dislike but that's not her personality. She's pretty smart, too, but acts dumb. Not saying that Vert is dumb, since she isn't. But Bert sometimes acts like she's more mature than she really is. Neptune's also cute so I'm a bit more forgiving with her. Still wouldn't ever consider dating her though. She reminds me way too much of my older brother.

neptune is an american hero

So which is which? Make up your mind already.

Aha.

I sometimes wish this dimension didn't have the cruelst Neps to have existed because god damn. Rei Ryghts really is a psycho who let her ego get the best, Blanc has been going on the biggest rampage, Vert still wants to see your porn collection, Noire keeps burning her money and still doesn't get the memo Uni is keeping her alive, and Neptune still acts like an embarrassment in public but is somehow still keeping her cool.

Even my waifu is OK!

Like I said, Neptune's cute so I'm more lenient with her. Also she is a Genki girl whereas Vert is the ara ara type which I dislike.

Seems like you are predisposed to dislike Vert from the get-go no matter what then. Oh well. It can't be helped.

Pretty much. Still haven't done her PP route yet either. I really should though.

Now I want to see a Neptunia prequel that stars Rei Ryghts and has friends/rivals based off Intellivision, ColecoVision, Commodore 64, and the Odyssey²

>tfw manlet

I could see Cyber Neps (or indeed any other configuration) becoming possible.

That would be real fucking comfy.

There's two ways that'd work out. Either she'd be really nice and diligent but walked all over by foreign leaders, or she'd go Conquest and eradicate all life on Earth (down to the unicellular level) to achieve world peace.

Hell of a wildcard.

Ain't gonna happen, most people don't care about Rei.

Sadly.

i fear for the future of ais. for both the ais and humans.

speaking of rei, since atari made consoles after the crash, being jaguar lynx and the cancelled panther makes me wonder what they would be as cute girls like and if they would be related to rei.
I imagine they are a evil trio trying to rebuild the tari empire but they are too incompetent to make it happen.

I'm pretty sure Rei would start out like Noire, diligently working hard, and then eventually going full Conquest to the point of nearly destroying Gamindustri.

phillips cd-i nep when

isnt it more like reis influence grew but she wasnt strict enough and lost control of things? not malice?

Never Ever.

FUCK.

Oh right, yeah. They treated her stuff as a dumping ground to get their quick bucks and because internet wasn't a thing back then, people got jewed easier.

Seriously though, as much as I love Neptune and the crew, I'd kill for a prequel game that has to do with Rei and makes absolutely no mention of them until the ending where we see Blanc pick up the ashes Rei left

oh definitely, its not like it would invalidate the nep crew. she is a nep after all and deserves a chance to shine as well as being a very significant era in the history of vidya.

Only problem I imagine is how they might half-ass it because I don't think Japan gave a shit about Atari and how thats more a Euro/American thing

What the hell is this speed

We've gone plaid

Love for neps is a scary thing

YES. Get Trillion. It's excellent.

Back from sleep. Expected a new thread, but this is fine.

We've gone nep speed

I prefer waiting to page 15.

I am fine with this, especially considering how fast this thread has been made. I'll leave the new one in your hands then, just be sure to include Blanc VS Zombies' release on Steam and the potential for Vita Re;translations to it.

Of course, it's already been updated. Along with some other small changes.

Fine then.

It's time to drop "BE SURE TO SPOILER V-II RELATED CONTENT"
One month has passed.

but then the allies will be able to build their own!

Already removed it, I was thinking the same. Although it's still best to spoil big spoilers, as we always do.

Noire, give me a job!
Rei, do you want a hug?

Its time to Nep, anons.

I-I'll work hard!

im ready

And yet no matter how hard you work she will never be satisfied and will always criticize your efforts.

Working under Noire seems like it would be hell.

[x] nep Blanc

I call your Nep, and raise you this double Nep.

I'm used to it, but maybe it'll be better working under a cute goddess

whatever, zinan is the only person that draws lewd twins, I can't be picky about this

user, I have several questions about how you Nepped that double Nep…

what happens if they fuse

I could tell you, but actions are more powerful than words~ Is what I would probably say if I managed to contain the volcano of various pastas wanting to erupt from my pockets in such a situation. I wonder if I could

Nep.

wait a minute

Who would you guys produce perfection with?

yes

no

6/10 for effort

What if I only lewd Rom out of consensual love?

That wouldn't work, she's simply too young. You'll have to wait if we're being realistic.

when she is oldermaybe

age is only a number, I'll teach her everything with love and care

the ds is older than the wii

Anyone who answers any Nep other than Vert after marriage is wrong and needs to be bullied.

Age is a physical state of her body that you can't change no matter how much you love her. If you do things like in those pictures you'll find out that it simply won't work, and if you force it you'll cause permanent physical and mental harm.

No way, I'd never force a nep

youth is important but tits are really awesome

Then you'll have to wait, as with her age it simply won't fit, unless you are a gnome.

Also,
NEW THREAD