What did Existential Comics mean by this?

What did Existential Comics mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShitLiberalsSay/comments/5bvw26/never_thought_id_be_putting_existential_comics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He means that he's a liberal posing as a marxist and needs to read Hegel.

It means, sadly, they bought the CTR agitprop.

For once I agree with Rebel.

Well…. … It could be ironic…

He means that burgers misreading continental philosophy are all retards who learn nothing. But this was obvious from the very first comics he published.

trivialization of fascism is absolute trash and is one of the reasons why trump won

What's ironic is that if people seriously studied fascism they would see that it's both a far more specific phenomenon and something that is partially implicit in the way our good old liberal democracies already function.

i don't care about this guy but this sentiment has been echoed by far too many people I used to respect

This is what makes it so fucking great. This is the greatest media purge in history. So many people were lured by Hillary into showing their true colors. That's Hillary's greatest life achievement. She exposed the media kulaks and sent them to media gulags.

Nope
reddit.com/r/ShitLiberalsSay/comments/5bvw26/never_thought_id_be_putting_existential_comics/

Did people really not see from his comics that he only skims wikipedia pages?

tell that to this guy

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

Seriously though why is there a white globe with a giant africa on it? Does he use it to show in which country he's most likely to be killed for faggotry?

That fucking liberal can go choke on some bourgeois cock.

the country of Africa?

when are you going to get over your gay little grudge, you fucking social democrat?

This election really showed how liberal people are, like a lot of Holla Forums users

It's the actual size of Africa, maybe?

geez whodathunkit

No it's the continent that's larger on the white globe, you smug cunt.

Maps is not territory. Relative size is less important that density of geographic detail, more important in the geographic north. This is why the Mercator projection is more useful.

It's good to know at least two people agree than Johnny's our guy.

Fuck's sake, what I'm saying is this election has shown some people's liberal colors here/
That is, they're pseudo-leftists.
Learn to read, autist.

Oh I'm sorry, I see my post was ambiguous: Saudi Arabia, Iran India, Entirety of Africa are sized bigger on that globe. They would also probably wouldn't tolerate John Green like western countries do.

I should probably have said countries.

yeah, liberals have been coming here from reddit after their shitty party lost

Were you under the impression that Africa was on Mars?

I don't think you understand what you say. Are you really triggered because the guy has got a globe which happens to show Africa and Europe?

I honestly don't think he comes off that bad from that thread.
Like, the tweet is pretty bad imo. But he's pretty much just saying that assuming that more people will have their rights taken from them / die under Trump than Hillary, there's a strong moral argument to be made that one should vote for Hillary.
Which I agree with, I just don't believe that's the case.
No illusions of change or leftist bullshit in any way.
That shit about "defeating Fascism" outside of being ridiculous hyperbole (which he admits) it's also just fucking cringe worthy as fuck.

liberal of course

t. hoxhaist

THIS. I'm probably also too dumb, but i don't know yet. I just don't have the energy

Hi Puke