The Rock really is a shit actor though with a shit filmography. Really

The Rock really is a shit actor though with a shit filmography. Really.

He has a career because the Jews in Hollywood decided that white men can't be action heroes.

Also see Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel has been in a ton of shit though and the only reason he's still relevant is those fast and the furious spic nigs who watch that trash

Wasn't Schwartzenegger jewish?

He has a career because he's the most charismatic wrestler ever to exist. He takes a bunch of bad movie roles but it's really hard to deny that he has talent and the ability to hold a crowd.

His actual racial hiring was in wrestling though. The Samoans have a huge amount of power in wrestling for some reason. Half the current roster claim to be related to him.

He's just having fun

Hes a nice guy though. What else can a face do after wrestling?

Looks stoned

how can you tell through sunglasses?

because of the sunglasses

The eyes still look droopy

he is 3D avatar of dreamworks face

I mean he was roided as fuck but come on. If he was he'd have to be a quadjoon or an octojoon or an even smaller portion.

I kind of liked Get Smart and GI Joe Retaliation.

I didn't even remember he was in Get Smart that movie was pretty lackluster

I fucking loved him in get smart, he's the only good part of an otherwise shit movie. Hercules wasn't bad either.
Sadly, more often than not he pulls a Nicolas Cage were he will take whatever part in whatever cash grab movie

with one exception

His dad was SS, user. I highly doubt he was a Jew.

Problem is Nick Cage can pull off a bad movie. Rock Can't. He's a decent actor but he just doesn't have the nutiness Cage brings to a movie which lets him take bad roles and turn it into a strength.

Well, he is the Rock.

Absolutely agree, maybe he tries to get there but i don't think you can replicate a man who can recite the ABC and make it interesting

/fit/ the movie

vin diesel is an internalized cumskin

but vinnie is only doing those so he can make more riddick kino

He's gotten better as an actor. Nice trips, btw.

better than this? is that even possible?

There were mischlings in the ss.

he's let a ton of kike producers fuck his ass

Anyone got some litty copypastas?

Vince is a closet homo that likes the power trip of forcing massively huge dude to suck his cock.

The Rundown was a fun adventure movie.

Bayhem kino.

He is usually the entertaining redeeming factor in shit/mediocre movies, though.

He's great in Fast and Furious. I like him a lot but he can choose some really mediocre comedies to star in, Baywatch included

I'm disappointed no one's pointed to pic related, which is unironically kino. If you're going to watch it watch the cannes cut though.

forgot pic

Except he's hired Rock's female cousin who is just fat.

He did star in the best film of 2014, though.