When you realize people on Holla Forums make their opinions of cinema from trailers or clips on youtube...

When you realize people on Holla Forums make their opinions of cinema from trailers or clips on youtube, because they can't actually seek out and sit down and watch something.

Not everyone is such a huge pleb like you. For the record, I don't even waste time on watching clips or trailers.

That is why you fail

I fail to see your point, yes.

I watched all of TLJ.

in 800x400 right?

You are so vain, OP…

This board is worthless.

That's literally what trailers exist for. They give you an idea of whether or not you'll like a film so you don't waste your money and/or time on a shitty flick. I'm not going to spend money on a soywars ticket just to get a moral highground in an internet argument.

It's almost as if you're below reddit. Trailers are always tailor made bs. You just dont watch films at all. I know everyone knows it.

I bect you actually believe that you can't judge a book by it's cover too, you fucking retard.

Disneyshills really are some high-level of stupid aren't they? What inspires such mindless devotion to an uncaring mega corporation?

We literally had a thread where somebody ripped the movie and we watched the whole thing. What is this low-level cuckchan bait?

But still
Pathetic.

Normalfags are in full damage control nao.

Lol get your ass in the theater seat, plebbo.

No, Disney. I'm not going to buy tickets to your movie. Stop asking.

Camrips are based and hwhite. Cinema is a meme.

camrips are russian mexican tier

not even close
if kikes are involved I know it's shit

But it's literally impossible to know if something is shit until you have paid for it at least twice.

Is this the new Toddposting?

t. (((Moshi Shekelsteinberg)))

bump

didn't we already have this thread? OP is some city slicker normie who pays hundreds of dollars in popcorn bills to watch shitty capeshit every month and the rest of us have home cinemas and pirate everything.

JJ abrams shits out generic horseshit but rian johnson shits out birdshit on your car, ruining the paint job

no that was Garreth Edwards

Yeah but people here prepared to hate the movie in advance.

Maybe because we already read the leaks a year in advance then full leaks a week prior?

:an autistic enters:

No, you guys were hating on the movie for 2 years.

Those were fake. The fact so many people believed it only confirms what I said.

People do that now for very big productions

We were always gonna shit on Disneywars. Disney is the single biggest stain on the film industry currently and all the other companies are following their coattails making quip filled action romps that will grow into cinematic universes i'm fucking done with it and so are most of this board we want real original motion pictures with heart and soul and the directors unfiltered vision not board approved slop with "something for everyone"