Das Arier Reservat - German state-funded propaganda backfiring

SWR, a German public broadcasting corporation, made a video, already deleted, depicting Aryan men as a dangerous race going extinct, in obvious Jurassic Park style. In the video, a female nigger and a white man with semitic features are treating the Aryan man like you would treat a lion or a tiger, the man is naked and sedated. They put a collar around his neck, put him in a cage and release him in the wild, where they put some Aryan women too.

Just watch the video.

Other urls found in this thread:

theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
rettet-die-arier.de/BlogPostAssets/images/HEADER-88.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

webm coming

I chuckled, don't really understand the point they are trying to make… that nordic people are aesthetically appealing and need to be preserved?

I guess

Creative as always, kikes.

jews love faeces as anyone who's watched Shindler's List knows.

Schindler's List

Bump

theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

It's funny how over 70 years have passed and kikes are still afraid to the point of coming up with elaborate victory fantasies.

This led me to believe there has been a strong reaction from germans regarding the video. Is that the case?

I was wondering this myself. Im from Germany and havent heard about this until someone sent it to me.

It's supposed to be funny in the typical ironic nihilistic humor which plagues our current zeitgeist. The idea that some people actually still care for the Aryan race and would DIE to preserve it is ridiculous to those people. Remember they believe this is all an outdated idea which we have overcome and can now smugly laugh about. Well, they are in for a suprise.

Embed related is the video hosted on the channel of the producers. As you can see it has more dislikes than likes and there are several comments calling it anti-German with hundreds of upvotes, some of them are even using the (((echoes))).
By the way, the network behind this (which is financed through taxes) also has several other channels making videos about feminism, LGBT, "being fat isn't bad for you" and other degeneracy, basically just repeating everything propagated by (((American universities))). More and more people are becoming aware of it though and there are even some Sarcuck-tier "skeptic" YT channels gaining popularity that are debunking their propaganda. It's not great but certainly a step in the right direction.

That is so disgusting that… well nothing really changes. I mean, I hope that all the actors and production crew survive the initial chaos and can be captured alive by pro-White forces. I want to reach out and do harm to my People's enemies but the time simply isn't right. It pisses me off but I need to hold back and focus my energies into disseminating pro-White propaganda and dropping redpills on the individuals of the intelligent minority I come across.

Checked.
Keep doing the Führer's work user.

At least the Germans made it somewhat funny - Remember Canadian Public TV's contribution to white genocide?

Banner at the top of their website has 88 in the filename.
rettet-die-arier.de/BlogPostAssets/images/HEADER-88.jpg

This website is part of the satirical format Bohemian Browser Ballett .

Bohemian Browser Ballett is produced by funk. Funk is a joint offer of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft of the broadcasting corporations of the Federal Republic of Germany (ARD) and the Second German Television (ZDF).

ARD and ZDF are joint sponsors and equal rights broadcasters.
The responsibility for the ongoing business of funk is the responsibility of

South West Radio (SWR)

Institute of public right
Legal representative: Peter Boudgoust (director)
Neckarstrasse 230
70190 Stuttgart

Phone: 0711 929 0
Fax: 0711 929 11300
E-Mail: [email protected]/* */

Sales tax identification number:
DE 812481116

Production company: Turbokultur GmbH

the jude fears the arier

Someone's projecting….Shlomo wishes that he could have sex with a woman who isn't an unattractive saggy jewess who wears the pants in the relationship.

pure blasphemy

You really think it's that hard to murder a few and not get caught? Niggers murder all the time.

This cannot go on. They cannot be allowed to do this to us anymore.

So let me get this straight.
They made a video fantasizing about a futur where native Germans are no longer the majority in Germany?
And it backfired?
WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY THOUGHT THAT MIGHT GO HORRIBLY WRONG?

Do they say Heinrich Himmler a bunch of times in the video?

Yes, it's called the Heinrich Himmler reservation

GAY
That looks so fucking gay, damn Jews. I've seen kikes do this where they make something non-PC release it, suffer blame get rid of it but of course internet age so it gets past around. Looks awfully like trying to normalize homosexuality especially going after males with blonde hair.
tfw male with blond hair

Alright, just making sure I'm not hearing shit, this site gets to you after awhile.

>rettet-die-arier.de/BlogPostAssets/images/HEADER-88.jpg

My German isn't good enough to remember what rettet means in that sentence

Some good stills we could use in this thing.

he's /fit/ as fuck. wouldn't people see him and think, "Damn, maybe they were on to something"?

Memes

it means to rescue, to preserve.

I am also incredibly pissed about this.

Are you saying that's a man he fucks at the end there?

sorry fucked that one up don't click it

vid related

SHIIET

We know who the protected species is in real life, the parasite.

Swindler's List

Didn't the kikes ban Wagner in Israel?

I am wondering how many kikes are up there on that place.

I got to the part with the negress and felt too disgusted to keep watching the other day, Im glad to hear they are in damage control mode.

I..is it ok to fap to this?

Yep, a crown corporation media outlet, owned by the Canadian government. Bragging about white genocide. Same government who decided without the courts input to give that terrorist who killed a US medic 8 million. He didnt even win a court case, Trudeau just said give him a bunch of money. Some people actually dont see any problem with Canada right now, think its the best country in the world.

Actually, that demonstrates intent for genocide, they cant just claim is an accident that immigration is wiping whites out when they announce 20% white Canada by 2060 and brag about the brown future on their government media arm. Thats proof enough to have them executed for genocide crimes.

I hate Canadians so fucking much. The fact that we fought for independence and the cancucks just sucked the royal cock long enough to be granted independence says a lot. We never did get revenge for 1812. Wish we could go full Fallout and annex them.

Can somebody make that into a GIF, that's the best part of the video.

bullshit

Its jew media, but yes, I noticed that too. Same bullshit as when they said Breivik killed a bunch of children.

So anyone know is diet and workout regimen? That is the ideal we should all be striving for, Arno Breker perfection.

So let me get this straight.

>depicts the "good" version of a (((white))) male as a fat, balding LARPfag wearing a uniform from a famous (((Spielberg))) movie

I thought kikes were supposed to be good at propaganda

Can(c)uck here, please do.

Their efficacy varies, but the OPs example missed the mark, apparently. The guy doing Trumps propaganda is shit, too. Has Gorsuch fist bumping little black kids and just really unoriginal and blatant stuff. Im guessing hes a kike, but I dont know who does the videos, for the whitehouse channel.

another old one

You messed up the aspect ratio, are you people blind?

That body made my 100% jelly.

Get /fit/

Well, this might be great for redpilling. The level of hate for White Europeans is quite remarkable.

That seems like a made up quote tbh.

Yeah bad choice on my part - I just grabbed the first Jew face I saw.

Well, I am not in Germany so I can't do anything to anyone in Germany. :-(

The memes write themselves.

He was 15 when he did it. I'd say anyone over the age of 11 would have the cognitive capacity to comprehend what throwing a grenade would do to someone and fully understand the gravity of death. I also blame you Americans for not putting a bullet between his eyes the moment you caught him. Thanks for costing us millions, you fucking cunts.

If Julius Streicher can be executed for writing a newspaper, these kikes can be executed for explicitly calling for the end of whites.

Aryan shit forms itself into a representation of the sun. Probably doesn't even stink either. Kikes are even jealous of our superior turds.

Watch the end of Greatest Story again, the kikes were so butthurt over the Third Reich, they've put the German media under (((allied))) control until 2099

Please don't remind me of (((Goldblum))). So many people drool all over him. I can't fucking stand that kike.

The first thread got slid to fuck with debates over whether Wagner was a commie or not. The Kikes know they've fucked this one up.

((Earth Girls))) are Easy.

that user probably took it from the stretched and shitty aspect ratio upload version to dodge youtubes censorship. here's the originals. meme with it well lads

Clearly it's meant to be a mockery of white nationalism and concepts of eugenic purity; instead of a nation state, the whites have a game preserve. But the humor lies in the fact that this was clearly made by insecure jews and non-whites trying to hide their envy for superior nordic phenotype through ham-fisted satire. For people who are supposedly indifferent to valuations of human beings thru their genetic makeup, they're awfully preoccupied with blonde white people.

What is wrong with the jews obsession over the awesome fit men?

I was disgusted for the majority of the story, but this part made me lose it, my sides went into fucking orbit. (Im sorry)

One Palestinian woman described the antics of the Israeli occupational army of cowards as thus:

jews wanted everyone to be shitty so they can feel good. Oh dear, they are that crazy.

(((They))) wish they was them, so (((they))) hate them.

This place is retarded sometimes.

Is there one with English subs? I have got to see how cringe this shit really is.

Why do you need 2 thread slide shill?

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

Came here to post that. Germany really is depressing. I honestly think that Germans have it worse than Swedes do when it comes to social pressure and groupthink.

Throw the jew down the well, so my people can be free

It's blanda upp all over again.

Their video was taken down by Youtube themselves of all people.
I wouldn't expect them to remove this kind of stuff.

Actually, I think Americans suffer the most from propaganda.

Even Wikipedia is extra "protected" for them.
Refeeding syndrom for example.
German wiki outlines WW2 and starvation mode inmates being fed too much food by the allies, which caused fatal diarrhea.
English wiki does not have that.

I haven't memorized all those various wiki sites and one concrete example is really paltry, I realize, but I have seen numerous things like that over time.

The US is also the biggest propadanda machine on earth, I would reckon.
Both internally and externally.

I'll be frank.
I'm German and I have never seen someone who looks like that.
I almost wonder if it's CG.

On top of that, I wonder why this poor guy played along…
Well, the answer is fairly clear, but still.

A bit more epic

a body like that deserves poetry. or at least some greek.

Not exactly. Their message is more that concern for racial integrity is silly. It pokes fun at racially pure folks. It shows that the future of Germany is in the hands of racist race-mixers who flaunt their higher moral nature. It's yet another political statement from leftist racists who are utterly blind to their own hypocrisy… "paid for by the Merkel government."

Not all Aryans are German, in fact most are not. So this racist little POS skit is threatening Scandinavians with being put into camps? The Germans, of all people, are making jokes about putting an ethnic group into camps? I really don't see the point of this fucking thing, but it's incredibly racist towards countries other than Germany. Have they really not been blasted with criticism for this atrocity?

Probably true. Americans tend to buy the idea that blacks have almost superhuman abilities, physically and spiritually, among other obviously false things.

I would be very interested in hearing more about these wikipedia differences. I'd never even heard of refeeding syndrome before.

Nobody thinks that Moshe. Fuck off now.

Eat a dick, faggot. The magic negro is definately a trope and plenty of people buy into the idea that blacks are stronger than whites. Many whites also like gospel music and other "soul" bullshit. Sorry you can't stand to hear something negative about the US, but these aren't uncommon beliefs.

Yeah, niggers and "soul", I was wondering about that the other day when I was listening to Axel F, by Harold Faltermeyer.

Of course it was used in Beverly Hills Cop but what I found curious was a youtube video of it.

And it was heavy into general niggery.
Again, this is just one example, but it did make me conscious about the images chosen by the uploader/author of the video.

Why add all that other nigger shit? Superheroes. Cool stuff. Etc.

Sich mit fremden Federn schmücken, a German idiom(?).
Literal translation: To adorn oneself with someone elses feathers.

A nigger and kike trait that they cannot suppress.

Over 9000 hours in paint… and I still suck at making gifs.