GTA 6 2018

GTA 6 2018
You can now play as a human bean.
and some female cunt character.

gta 6 speculated to be in the 80's and play like vice city.

I'd be okay with this, so long as the game is fun

After GTA5 I'm skeptical as hell. Would be cool to play an 80s Vice City with better graphics though.

I just wonder, why don't they make a new city now?

It'll be just like GTA V, plain as fuck story and gameplay.
Everything will go into the wacky multiplayer.

there is also a new title related to red dead redemption, with the descendants of john marston.

the synthwave radio need 2 years for open

I never even played GTA 5's singleplayer

Never pulled me in, and I barely played multiplayer because the only time I could ever stomach it was with friends just fucking around.

I don't see how another GTA will change this, Rockstar should instead make a Red Dead Redemption port. Too bad it's NEVER EVER

I'm calling it now.

Without a PC port, I'm assuming?

I am assuming this aswell.

My dad works at R*.
AMA fellow redditors!

So how long do we wait for a PC version? 3 - 4 extra years after it releases for console?

(you)

dan houser, co-founder of rockstar games, has ruled out the option of UK, saying that if there's a game set in the uk, it wont be "GTA" game.

Have they already done a Chicago-esqu one?

They can put alot of niggers in it if they haven't already.

GTA6 has 2 rumored locations.

America and Middle East.

Other reports states that rockstar is mapping the whole of united states.

I'd like it if they set it in the 70's

Would that hit too close to home for the eurocuck?

Fucking atrocious

I'd kill for a GTA game set in 30s-50s Chicago or Detroit

even better would be some uchronian alternate history situation where they make up their own setting but that's never going to happen

It'd be cool if they map to the United States as another anonymous said, but the problem with that is making each location meaningful. For example even one city in previous games was pretty much the entire Focus. Now there's going to be 50 states? Are there going to be capitals of each state are you going to have individual cities? Or is it just going to be one off towns that nobody cares about

I had wondered what a crime based game like FTL would be like except you can go across all the states and avoid law enforcement and do drug running and stuff… That might be fun

Given the rockstar story, its most likely they will pay SJWs to badmouth their next game hard, so they can ride the polemic and sell 10 times more.

I have no idea why more devs don't do this. The media is run by SJWs, the masses generally hate SJW shit, and when you combine those with the Streisand effect the ridiculous sales of each GTA game makes perfect sense.

It even works for shitty niche games like Hatred and Hunie Pop and when devs try to do the opposite like in DA:Cisquisition it fails miserably despite being extremely highly praised by the media.

The higher ups are retarded, if you didn't noticed by the awful state gaming is right now.

I don't want more GTA games.

This tbh.
I remember finishing VC and 3 in a weekend multiple times with a friend, then smashing out all of SA in a week during a school holiday.
GTA IV I almost 100%'d until the DLC came out.
V I finished the story and maybe played 3 times afterwards, the pushing for multiplayer was just terrible, and the fucking twelve year olds have made it successful enough that Rockstar will just jew it out again next time.

What artists would be a must for a synthwave radio?

?

Freeweights needs to be included.

This, there hasnt been a good or even "okay" GTA game since Vice City.

SA is shit, it's fucking boring. Being a nigger is just icing on the shitty cake

It will take place in the 50s and offer a [CURRENT YEAR] satire of those racist, sexist, backwards times! Featuring culturally enlightened main characters who reject the racism and sexism!

Screenshot this, I don't want this but this is my bet

Would be much better if they just played it straight and the player characters were just as racist/sexist/whateverist. But they won't do that.

Nah, that's Mafia 3.

Chinatown wars you faggot

they don't want to make a game where the main goal is killing niggers and muslims

Automatically shit

This video is making me feel perturbed.

Ever thought that maybe you're just shit instead?

If it aint PC, it ain't for me.

Maybe but atleast im not you so i dont have to kill myself for being a failure

I really don't care what they do with 6 after how fucking boring 5 was. At least 4 had some redeeming qualities.

The last good GTA game was Chinatown Wars, the drug dealing system alone was better than anything 5 had to offer.

it's called Mafia

Alright niggers leak time

Well from the looks of how GTA V was the next GTA is gonna be utter shit.

Betting on that this female character if true will be the least likable one yet to date.

GTA5 was one of the most forgettable games i've ever played. it blew my mind that this was the same devs that were involved with RDR that was an overall fun and somewhat interesting game.

rockstar could come to my house and have every staff member suck my fucking dick and i still wouldn't expect anything from that studio and their wafer thin bullshit "social commentary"

GTA6 and RDR2 will be garbage mark my words

I wonder why the fuck is it so hard to make female protags?

Other than perhaps Femshep if you play Renegade on the first ME i cant remember any more modern fem-protags that arent boring or just shit.

Not necessarily.

kinda fucked up that the cunts from san diego made their best game

After GTA 5, 4 and Chinatown Wars, it can't get any worse.

Call me old. Call me outdated. But why is it that nobody complained when they realized that you couldn't go inside 90% of the buildings in the game?

Why did nobody complain when they realized the minigames were shit you wouldn't even do in full minigame-games?

Well, the next point is moot because the console players bitched about it for almost two years but , why did nobody listen when people were screaming that Rockstar was patching the fun out of the game?

Well, there's also this.

which is weird, considering you can kill jews in gta 4/5

I mean fuck man GTA V is boring as fuck but it's so hard for me to hate it because it's so mind blowing the sheer amount of care and effort they put into it. There's so much detail everywhere. Even the weather effects blew my mind. The whole game feels real and alive

I'm so torn. I think the problem is that they made the game too real. Because reality is fucking boring and something Vidya usually helps us escape from, there's no point.

Because the only female self insert character most women can relate to is a completely shallow and soul-less mary-sue with + 10s in every stat, 100% Aim , 100% evade, 200% chance to crit and nulls holy and dark.

There's PLENTY of great female protags, but do anyone sing their praises? No.

All the good female characters have been shit on by gaming magazines and such because they , personally , cannot relate to strong female characters.

They call strong female characters " Men with Tits" and then present the shittiest females around as their Icon.

And then, when you make a decent female character like, ( I know I'm going to catch shit for this) Lightning from Final Fantasy, people ignore their existence until the PC port.

No the problem is that the gameplay is just dull. Missions are way too linear, nofun cops are annoying, and everyone dies in like 2 bullets (plus markers when they die) which makes the absurdly good physics system pretty irrelevant. The thing I liked most about GTA IV was that combat felt brutally real, you could unload a magazine on a guy and his body would continuously twitch around until he fell, or you could shoot a guy in the leg a couple times and he'd fall to the floor and scream in pain but not immediately die. It was sometimes ambiguous as to whether enemies were dead or incapacitated from pain, but nope in GTA V two bullets to the foot will instantly kill someone no exceptions.

what care and effort? the massive amount of empty land they used? getting cops to chase you for killing a drifter in the middle of the desert? the dull and pointless missions and the ham fisted story? the gunplay that's inferior to GTA4, RDR, and max payne 3?

I never thought the land was empty, even the terrain is heavily detailed unless you only played the PS3/Xbox 360 version hell, I don't even think the desert is empty, Rockstar I think did a better job then most developers do with all that space, the map never gets repetitive and you can tell they make sure of it. Even places that would normally be empty are full of stunt ramps and biking trails. As other anons have said, the gameplay is just so fucking dull

In GTA IV there's a mission where you are selling diamonds to jews, they say "It's like condensed money", have really hooked noses and then after that you gotta fight off some gangsters or jews (which is more probable because they have deagles).

In V there is are orthodox jew npcs wondering around near the Vinewood area, but they probably just did this to reflect the real life Jewish enclave in Hollywood where you always see kikes wearing black coats and funny looking hats, I've seen them first hand

In the desert one of the lines a redneck says is "Did you see that blimp flying overhead the other day? Its definitely Israeli built" or some shit along those lines

Bullshit.
Bullshit.
Bullshit.
Bullshit.
Bullshit.
Probably. RAGE is old and they're still modifying it. It obviously still holds up and all they need is just some optimization and some graphics fiddling.

GTA has been literally always social commentary.

not denying that, and i'm not sure if it's just cuz i'm older or something, but that commentary just seems fucking lame to me now

are you seriously implying Rockstar would make another game take place in LS after having done it to death by now? Do you really want another GTA game to take place in Liberty City?

Okay, let me rephrase that.
GTA has been always a satirical version of modern America, save for VC and SA which were satirical 80s and 90s.

Never mind that, yeah it probs won't be LC. VC is my best guess.

And just as I expected, Rockstar really is a bunch of pussies.

Maybe because America is easier to satirize and is more interesting then the UK?

America is more interesting in every way, only weather in the UK is rain and fog and there isn't much to work with.

Rockstar would absolutely like to make a game that uses the muslim controversy, what are you talking about? They make ridiculous amounts of money from controversy and Islam is probably the most controversial topic right now. I wouldn't be surprised that they make fun of both sides even in an American city for their next game because that's what they always do.

Has their history given you any indication as to whether they give a shit about pissing particular groups off? They shat on feminists in GTA V, they've made fun of jews, they had a whole DLC about gays, and they go the other way on everything too.

Dumbed down GTA IV 1.11

No thanks

Expect there to be some "unlikable" populist politician similar to Trump in mannerism and speech that you do some missions to or help screw him over and obviously in the process the protag says something along the lines of:

How much are the paying you? No major dev will touch the Muslim-issue no matter how much it could make them money.

I find this fascinating.

No major dev is willing to shit on feminists or gays but Rockstar did it anyways, I don't see why this is would be any different

its also called LA noir made by rockstar set in actual 50s hollywood not los santos

Who the fuck wants to play a GTA game in britburkastan

60% of the work with L.A. Noire was Team Bondi, a really shitty and incompetent Australian dev.
Rockstar stepped in at the last years of development because they were incompetent and didn't want the work to go to waste.

why pay them when no matter what you make they will do it anyway for free?

GTA V had 2 competing politicians running for governor of San Andreas, Sue Murray and Jock Cranley. Sue was a liberal democrat and Jock is a Republican and blockbuster action star. Sue is an obvious parody of Hillary Cinton and Jock was a parody of Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger

the Houser Brothers are Libertarians, they shit on both parties

Because a big focus of the game would be parodying shit in all those pics?

GTA isn't supposed to take place in paradise, it's supposed to take place in somewhere that appears to be civilized but is really a complete shitshow, and the UK would be perfect for that except the weather would be shit and boring.

How did they shit on gays?
Assuming you talk about Gay Tony, it mostly shoved them like the stereotypical fabulous flamboyant faggots. I didnt finish it but played more than half of it and i dont remember it ever touching the issue of aids, bug-chasing and other more darker aspects of faggotry.

Cant say about jews because havent played 5 much but i'd wager it's very mild portray with them being more of a funny little cult or something.

That's indeed a good question, but in the past they actually paid oldass conservatives to attack the game.

in GTA V Jews are just NPCs who wonder near Vinewood, an obvious reflection of the huge orthodox Jewish community near Hollywood
That's Epsilon, a parody of Scientology

Rockstar never touches on the darker aspects of anything, they just shit on surface elements which like you said is making fun of flamboyant gays

In the base game of IV there's a mission where you sell diamonds to these jews and they are 100% stereotypes obsessed with money and even have hooked noses and yamakas. In GTA V you can find jews in hollywood or whatever the GTA equivalent is that constantly spout shit like "Oy vey" and are also complete stereotypes.

And this is why i wonder HOW they would be able to touch muslims?
Obviously they cant portray them realistically as terrorists or "peacefully" overbreeding the native populations while occasionally going all rape and beating them because wrong religion+skin color so what's left is going the route that media does as in "religion of peace".

Expect something like Muslim gang that deals in… smuggling maybe because drugs are haram and prostitution hits too close the mark too and you get your missions from some stereotypical Turk in his kebab-restaurant.
Maybe one mission is him being pissed off because instead of 100% beef he got some pork-kebab and orders you to dispose it and the guys who made that happen at most.

America is big and very diverse, UK is just a bunch of islands north of Europe. Apart from sandnigger immigration what kind of diversity does Britain have?

That's easy, just show them getting massively triggered over tiny things like depictions of Mohammed and vocally hating gays while in the same scene showing some LGBT types that are doing something like pic related.

The UK is VERY diverse dude.
Sandnogs, regular nogs, the Labor party has lots of support, big brother esque advertisements about cameras keeping commuters safe, islam shilling.
It's horrible.

Dont they have that whole 'chav' culture, football hooliganism and scots, welsh and brits thing going on?
Also some cucks speaking in your stereotypical british accent while wearing suits, top-hats and a monocle.

Maybe some Brit could tell more assuming you can find one that isnt a self-hating cuck which can be hard.

Yeah, maybe though… well maybe if their reaction isnt going full on "behead the infidel who insults Islam"-mode.

Does Islam even exist in the GTA Universe?

Seriously, I can't recall any references to Mudshits in any GTA game ever, which is weird because you'd think the war in the middle east would've bee brought up more than a few times.

Maybe its actually for the best Rockstar ignores them instead of giving the "religion of peace" relevance in any way

I want to vomit. Someone fucking stab me in the gut right now please. End my life.

Well there's chavs, snackbars, apparently they have some equivalent to Guidos except they aren't Italian, conservative old farts that get hard whenever someone says "England", dudebro footballers, young SJWs, clubbers, and slimy politicians.

There's a filthy rich Saudi Arabian dude in IV but he doesn't really give a shit about Islam. Other than that I guess the background of the whole game is terrorism but I don't think they show much of actual snackbars. Every GTA game is based off of whatever is big about 5 years before it releases, so IV was 9/11 and V was the housing crash. I fully expect VI to be about immigration, Islam, and social justice on twitter.

lamo, stay butthurt consolerofag

Chav culture is something that a GTA game could parody the shit out of. There's the fact that everybody hates the English, The North/South divide which a lot of us get pissed off about.

Obviously the big thing would be the influx of mudslimes, but that's probably too Politically Incorrect. They'd probably focus more on the Polish and Romanians and the 'they're stealing our jobs and unemployment benefits!' attitude that comes with them.

And then GTA6 was the greatest waifu simulator to have eve existed.

Doesn't add up

Why live anons?

For you, mr. faggot, there is no reason to live. I reccomend you go to your nearest IKEA establishment, buy a rope and a stool, and do the deed.

I was going to recommend Saints Row 2 but then i read the rest of your post… but then again the Boss is such a shitty cunt in 3&4 that it makes more sense when you think that she slept her way to the top.

>he doesn't have an HDMI cable going to his tv with steam big picture mode and a wireless controller for when he wants to relax and play comfy vidya
sucks to be you

I don't think it'd be handled properly because of SJWs, feminism and shitty writers, but I actually think a GTA where one of the characters you can play as is a female prostitute could be compelling.

Maybe a story kind of like Monster where you start killing your patrons.

I dunno, I think it could work. If it was done right. Which it wouldn't be.

Your average master race redditor.

where bully be at

I wish feminist stylistic quirks would stay with the feminists so I could avoid them

They're not pussies, it's just easier to mock the american dream and its current culture.

No user, that's Watch_Dogs 2.

Is it just me, or is cranium way too large in comparison to their face?

the fourth one is much worse.

I can understand hating the story, but can anyone really be so braindead that they can't even think of fun shit to do while freeroaming?

You people are fucking retarded

Fuck london we need a GTA canada. Navigating snowy/icy mountain roads would be most of the challenge and more of a problem than the police.

They'd probably do it too, seeing how many people in V whine about muh sogynees

The bait in this thread is tangible.

I'd be pretty ok if they set it in NYC in the late 70s. It's pretty much an acknowledged fact that they draw inspiration from crime cinema. Why not draw from films like these?

Fuck this "Believability" shit they've aspired to for the past two games. Get over the HD generation and move on to the 4k generation, and gimme back that over the top completely amoral fun. None of this bullshit with characters agonizing over whether they're doing the right thing or not.

Nigger they did a complete 180 from IV and made the game too silly to ever take seriously

Lazerhawk.

I don't see the problem with the differences in AI here, it's just imitating reality.

Three different theme hopes for the next GTA

Wrong, he's a le wacky, so randum xD, nuthin personnel kiddo tier faggot that is the product of horrible writing

You couldn't have GTA in the middle east because everyone there already drives like the GTA guy.

They already did it, and one with a perfectly accurate version of Vancouver too.

It's called Sleeping Dogs It's also great, too

Feminists and gays don't literally cut your head off for satire.

Call him for what he is, not that grammatically incorrect "they as gender neutral singular" bullshit.

you can go in most buildings in san andreas, it was obvious they were going to implement robberies and store theft, but they never implemented them and saved it for a later game.

Someone will respond, at least.

sorry about that video, it was made by an idiot.

I remember playing a GTA-clone that was based in the UK. Way harder and not exactly fun. Getaway was its name.

Timecop1983 for that chill as fuck song you just want to stop driving for

Watchdogs 2 is already in San Francisco. I don't believe Rockstar will choose a city being done by a different open world game right at the same time as they want to make a game.

Anyone can make a mod that represents someone in whatever light they want to.

as a gay person, i feel super fucking obligated to say that i was not born this way, and that i thoroughly enjoyed the pussy i got before deciding that dick was just better

the 2nd picture, these women are fucking retarded but muh dick. knowing these cunts are going to submit themselves and willingly ntr their husbands while the husbands watch and provide money to them.

its like that one user who was NTR'd by his own dad and his mom knew but didn't stop, then pretended she didn't know and made a small scene and forgave her husband. so it was confirmed that she was a cuckqueen.

then you're bi bro, sorry

a deluded faggot is still a faggot

like what?

tell me how this repetitive shit is fun. i had more fun in gta sa than any other gta game.

breakbot

Being gay is a sliding scale. On one end you're attracted exclusively to the opposite sex, on the other, exclusively to the same sex and in the middle you're bisexual. Very few people occupy the absolute edges of the scale but most gravitate towards them. You see them on Holla Forums, the kind of people who consider themselves straight but like traps. I don't think that's necessarily a contradiction, they just lean more towards the center of the scale.

People's position on this scale is determined during the formative period of childhood much like every other aspect of personality. From there it's a matter of whether or not the person ever becomes aware and accepting of their position on the scale and thus their attraction to the same sex. Therefore I can say you are sorta "born" gay in a sense that you don't have much control over it, but people cannot turn gay. They simply awaken their latent homosexuality.

I'm simplifying here because I also believe there's other aspect such as fetishes that come into play but this is my theory on gay shit.

they do worse, kill your braincells.

nah

i'd be ok with this

the nigger who made the overhead gta san andreas map needs to be gassed, like shit dude i get that it would be a huge file since the jpg version is already almost 6MB but it's not that hard to get other people to host something everybody liked and there already were free image hosting websites at the time

So i can play as Gosling and be an autistic fuck?
Seems fun tbh

Manhunt 2 has the sexual deviants, some of which are faggots.

This, I want GTA 6 to take place in a 60s version of London, I mean cmon, Rockstar always tries to be different from other mainstream devs, why would Dan Hauser say it would not be a GTA game if it took place in London? Because then that way he can make 50 more parodies of the same American archetypes?

You don't need a GTA game to be autistic as fuck, user

Why is there a Nazi base around where the old Sharps Army depot is?

On another note, Sharps almost looks abandoned at this point, a month or two ago they didn't have guards out

Fuck

Assuming this isn't bait; no real people don't act like that. The problem with the AI (as well as other design decisions) is that the game isn't based on reality. The entire game is meant to be parody/satire and as such things don't behave normally. While GTA 4 was in no way an attempt to mimic reality, it did a much better job at feeling realistic because the world acted realistically to your actions.

I'd love GTA VI/6 to be set in 60s/70s Las Venturas.

if they don't do that, then how about a GTA game set in australia?

Get back to facebook

Tl;dr of this thread: R* don't shoehorn in my niche and obsessive political views, they also laugh at America more than the UK. That's political correctness!