Server
Infinity RP|Non-Serious
Owner: 2dollaslices
Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002158685/
Modlist: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584856709
Map: Rp_Eastcoast_v4
Server Hours: 24/7
Server IP: 173.32.112.178
(type "connect 173.32.112.178" in console)

Download the modlist above and rejoin
Try downloading them here: kajar9.wix.com/cscheater2#!downloads/chgd
or here: lennyfacegaming.org/showthread.php?tid=141
goldenface.png

And remember above all else to not go outside at night.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=117011554
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107471183
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104523837
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=363189335
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=176850029
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=147132515
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=649613347&searchtext=
garrysmodcontent.weebly.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3KUpz_89QtI&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Irrius
youtube.com/watch?v=-YsoaFf3rpM&ab_channel=Irrius
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=736405289
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739965184
poal.me/bthsw0
steamcommunity.com/groups/GRFsGRP/discussions/0/358415738207009536/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660059160
poal.me/n2wtc4
forums.wizdumgun.tv/viewforum.php?f=21&sid=3f3c8a7dc8e03f8f1442a7bb7164ee51
mega.nz/#!UBAnkLZR!5ZkDqkSuV6LhBWOEE1dzLvDdSp9m9FJPQlUeSEGHDXw
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739826140
winauth.com/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=679257466
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dead server dead thread

cool, how about dubs

Go back to your synagogue, shlomos.

Ya, cannot connect to the server. This is why no one was starting a new thread.

This map we're on now from bridgerp needs to be brought to 2dolla's
this shit is fucking amazingly good but the server it's on is shit

74.91.113.143:27015
Map rp_downtownbridge
It was linked in the last thread at it appears to be up now

We already did have it on and played it, we switched maps not may like it.

Time for more spooky skellington fun

Are there no longer shitloads of worthless unfun rules?

nigger what, you have to be trying pretty hard to get banned from here

Wait, do i need to pay for the game in order to play this?

hey faggots, the current host is pretty laggy so I'm tossing around the idea of renting a 24/7 host in 'murica, if i do where should i do it?
(favouring los angeles atm because its lowest ping for myself and other residents of shitpostistan)
2dolla, leather, myself and everybody else would keep their ranks and serb access to ensure a smooth transition and all that shit

yeah you do
protip: get it from g2a for 5 bucks and get those free counter strike content packs so you don't see errors and shit

Chicago

Chicago seems good, i'm east coast myself though. I think everyone is going to want somewhere sorta close to them should do a poll or something.

east coast faggot
there's yuropeans too

Do Chicago since nobody cares about yuropoors. The majority of players are from the states.

DO IT QUICK PEAK TIMES AR ELIKE 2 HOURS AWAY

3 for chicago, 1 for east coast, looks like chicago it is

i hope you realize there's no way were gonna have it bought, set up and all the files and configs transferred in 2 hours, 2dolla and leather aren't even online at the moment

Eeyyy, fuck you too mang.

This server is perfect and has Comfy… That is if you can meet the right conditions.

shit did Comfy go down

Looks like it

Damn too much Comfy

the memes will rise again

Looks like it's back

Not videogames.

wrong thread?

iT'S PEAK TIME BOYS JUST JOIN UP AND LETS MAKE COMFY TOGETHER

Garrys mod isn't a video game

Where?

has the ip changed?

neither is your mum but i still play her eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i'm very sorry that the server was down for the majority of the day. i've been sick as a dog, so i've been trying to get some rest. i didn't realize the server was down. hopefully, its back online now.
prease undastandu

It's okay we still love you bb

Better late than never!

server is back online and there are 15 people

alright, the next map we're playing on is OMGCity, a really fucking old rp map
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=117011554
any oldfags will be happy

Let's hope the server doesn't die this time

Where have the years gone?

Well that was not what I expected

sorry to restart again but omgcity is too fucking ancient to work out. so we're switching to an even OLDER, more ancient map, amsterville
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107471183

for good borderless window action put this in your launch options
obviously replacing with your own resolution

If I had the design sense, I'd have really tricked out that foundry. Figuring out trajectories for the howitzer was fun, though the low sky meant we couldn't shell comfytown like I wanted to.

because there's major debate on which map to use now, please link all maps you would wish to have on the server here.

MAP IDEAS:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104523837 - relatively small HL2 themed map
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=363189335 - pretty sweet downtown edit from 2008
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=176850029 - comfy looking urban map

quirky - may or may not work out
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=147132515

STALKAN THE ZONE
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=649613347&searchtext=

alternatively i could finish off a downtown edit i got somewhat through doing, this is it:
will feature:
- more dark alleyways
- better sewers (shitty parts deleted and replaced by better parts)
- a bar
- better interiors
- more comfy

This sounds like fun, you guys don't have a steam group, right? I don't want this to end up like TF2C did. Is Alpha nowhere to be seen?

Comfytown got nuked from within.

Figuratively.

Skelingtons swarmed it and the leader said fuck it.

no alpha (not that i personally have anything against him), no steamgroup, just a bunch of autists dicking around and having fun

Hotels is an immediate no, it's an adventure map, no real interiors to fuck around with.

Innercity is classic, and could be good. I'd say give it a sporting try.

Downtowns are always kinda trashy - we don't want the basic shit.

Dunno about the third one. Seems like a bunch of fake doors.

Include a stairway down into a basement bar like the original 100 rads and your map will win my vote immediately.

Im having fun just keeping the peace. Dont shoot anyone and everyone is happy

router done gone and crashed
sorry

Looks like 2dollas internet shat itself just now. Sorry about the unexpected server restart.

serber ded ISIS will rise

It's back. Time for some detective work.

People no longer appreciate the Strelok that sells weapons to the common citizenry. Where did the old times go I wonder…

If it makes you feel better, I did eventually kill stuff with one of those uzis you kept selling me

maybe we should split strelok and gundealer into seperate jobs since innawoods operatan and sitting in a store selling guns are kind of mutually exclusive.
I say just give the streloks the ability to buy singles of russian weapons and make the gundealers able to buy everything else in shipments

Do you guys run the best Gmod game ever made?

LA would be nice since I live in Arizona holy shit this place is terrible don't even consider moving here

So we bought a host. It's at 192.223.30.40:27015

It's currently vanilla sandbox as we work on uploading addons and shit.

Come play if you want sand. Should be no lag and good connections.

My issue with gmod is all the fucking mods and shit I installed. I cant even login to it to clean it out its so fucking slow.

I tried deleting them externally, but when I login theyre back. Am I doing something wrong here?

If you don't unsubscribe from them on the workshop, the game will just re-download them when you start it up again. Mass unsubscribe shit you don't need and start your game with -noworkshop (I think it was?) as a command line argument to stop it downloading too. Just clean your shit out from the workshop.

go away you underage faggot, ttt is only good for griefing

There wouldnt happened to be a 'unsubscribe from all' button, would there?

i-it's not like i wanted to play with you guys anyway

only russians play garry's mod.

Refugee Doc here, I regret leaving you guys for cancertown

is the server still workin?

We currently have 2 servers running.

DarkRP

Sandbox

The sandbox is currently just a clone of the DarkRP one in sandbox mode

look it up

just get bitcoin

I think you're thinking of csgo.

what are you doing

good high-noon thirty NA

I'd just like everyone to be aware that the RP server is down

New server let in the underaged RIP

Stalker map looks good.

for anyone interested, we played in this server the other day

it's a dark rp with only a couple plugins

SERVER IS BACK UP

EVERYONE GET IN HERE

Do it in LA for the aussies and west coasters.

Northwest Front HQ

How well does this run on a Surface Pro 2?

It's gmod. It probably runs well on a toaster.

THE ARMADA IS HERE

get the fuck on

Free content downloads for GarrysMod

garrysmodcontent.weebly.com/

Enjoy

too late faggots, its already hosted in chicago
avg ping is 230 for aussies which is better than the 300 we get to the darkrp server

yeah, host will run sandbox for now since out of the two sandbox becomes more unbearable when its lagging

Autism Theatre

youtube.com/watch?v=3KUpz_89QtI&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Irrius

SANDBOX 192.223.30.40
SANDBOX 192.223.30.40
SANDBOX 192.223.30.40

Fuck, anybody got a link to it

same

tf2 map
give up

Yeah fuck that, call me when the map changes back to normal

Ya, way to go. Cant play

map changed to eastcoast v4

trash owner can't manage a server without it lagging to oblivion lmaoooooooooo

Fix the lag or this shits gonna be dead by the end of next week.

slavshits not prop spamming would help

is there any server anyone's playing on?

what if we made our own map

i have experience in source's level editor, so it shouldn't be too hard

sorry for hosting it in the fucking yukon lmao

I also have experience in Hammer.

Is it possible to copy parts of one map to another? If so, why not make a NY block like map, making several connecting long streets and copying all the well made houses from other maps over, to make a huge citylike RP map and the edges of the map are huge walls like in mirrors edge. You could even copy several underground parts from other maps. After that just edit some extras and that's it. Barely any RP map actually uses the limits of how big a HL map can be.

make an edit of locality or eastcoast. my preference would be eastcoast but thats just me. add 8/v/ references sparsely, take advice from us, etc.

aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd the server was literally nuked

and there goes the server again

What an end to the slav war

Can't believe that a moeshit made me actually kek unexpectedly.

Interiors do take quite a bit of brushwork. One way to avoid hitting brush limit is to propper them and make them static props.

So done for the night

Life is painful my child. Griefers, admins, citizens, they are all corrupt. You can trust noone but yourself in this sorry world. But there is one that can help you through this troubled times, the ayy. Trust the ayy, respect the ayy, love the ayy

Trayvon martin Admin is a dirty nigger who bans those who defend themselves.

accusing an admin for doing something they didnt do multiple times is a bannable offense fam

about fucking time

About time what Admin gets butt hurt. Doesn't like having a bounty on head. Instead of becoming mayor and having warrants out admin being sniffing their colons.

RP ADMINS CANNOT ADMINS

The GMod servers were never this bad of an echo chamber and/or circle jerk. Last year the servers were comfy, for fucks sake I didn't know autistic man children started to run these servers. Fucking RIP leatherman's server and Bane's server never ever again. Those comfy times will never be back and I accept that. Trayvon Martin is like some of these admins on 8ch just mute people who conflict with their ideals e.g. like how Mark censors and filters certain things to prevent them from being known. R.I.P Trayvon Martin and Vladimir the admins who cucked themselves to death. you're more than welcome to go back to
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/4chan/
No one deserves to put up with admin abusing faggots.
Admin niggers are dividing the communities themselves. So quit acting like you're some how preventing it.

being far beyond autism

if you got banned, add me and we can sort it out.

Nice post TM or Vlad

No I'm fine, I got better vidya to play and better servers to go on.

I have actually taken care of kids with severe autism, this server is worse then dealing with a class of 23 of them.

I dont add people I do not know.

i'm the server owner. if there's any trouble involving admins, add me and i'll sort it out.
i've been getting reports of some admins acting carelessly with their powers, so i need names.

what's your steam. So I can discuss this autism with you.

it's up in the OP, fam

trayvon martin
vladimir
have fun

Word fam, sent you an invite. I'll give you the low down on this autistic nightmare lil later.

alright, everything seems to be sorted out now.
if anyone else was banned, please add me and i'll get you unbanned right away.

Mayoral Debate

youtube.com/watch?v=-YsoaFf3rpM&ab_channel=Irrius

ok what the fuck is going on here, i just got home and infinity sandbox is set to darkrp
did you nerds change your mind about not putting darkrp onto the paid host or something?

I was instantly banned from a sandbox server a few hours ago for calling some dipshit on there raging about amd vs nvidia (when no one was arguing with him) autistic.

"WELL I ACTUALLY AM AUTISTIC!"

Ban-hammered.

maybe we should go remind him a few more times

I would love to but I found this server called "Pony Living" on DarkRP and I need a good fucking laugh; I think I could last longer not getting banned on this.

back during the original grief run almost a year ago today a large group of us joined that server and chose to go human, the model for which was vin diesel.
We ended up starting a ferguson tier race riot between horsefuckers and humans, the server had the firefighting mod but with nobody able to fight fires with the race riots happening the map became an inferno.

and then the admin came on and the bans started flying, RIP.

fug i missed that

raid when?

I found a based pony who went around with me. We asked who everyone was voting for; if they didn't say Trump we beat them to death. I think it has potential.

too bad i'm banned from literally every dark rp server every lmao

ENOUGH

Jesus was looking through maps, this one's probably too big for our rp. Might want to give it a try anyway.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=736405289

anyone gonna sue these frenchies?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739965184

server needs dungeon master job with handcuffs

And now I got an idea. How about combining cs_assault with eastcoast?

Vlad didn't mean "calling someone autistic is too far" as it sounds.

He was fucking implying and you know it, you cherry picking shitter.

Both of the cunts are out if I heard things properly, and if they aren't, Dex lax'd.

You're saying much of the same shit we all said, but at the same time, this was the type of faggot to snatch up attention because he's so put upon when literally nothing happens to him.

caboose or not, two people were utter autists and the situation was dealt with. We then returned to comfytown v2.

This looks baller, let's give it a sporting try some time soon, lads.

How about tonight?

alright faggits, if we want to make our own map, we need a theme. most likely the first version that we shit out will be using dev textures.

i ask for a theme because i want to know how to place buildings and such.

Are we aiming for a comfy rp or a more action oriented experience?

i would make a poll, but i don't know what you guys want.

in progress of incorporating cs_assault into rp_eastcoast_v4
whoever the other mapfag is keep on getting suggestions

Well, if we're going for action, I'd suggest doing a sort of city in the middle of an hostile environment. Fill the area outside of the city with dangers and monsters, so hunting expeditions and the like can be done. Low lighting could be a boon for it, the city lighting would keep it bright, but the outside would be dark enough to induce some tension. While the city isn't going to vary much from map to map, you could get creative with the outside and do some interesting places.

Comfy town v2 is up

Don't listen to the avatarfag. I'd say you should go for a rural theme where buildings are few and far between but not too far. Include farmsteads, a motel, etc.

An avatarfag wanting something is seldom good for the rest of us.

I'd consider it if I was actually using the same character, hell even the same series, in each of my posts, but you're just being pissy.

Nah, what you are/were doing is still considered avatarfagging

You'd rather have a thread without images? I get the feeling something else is pissing you off

this is what i boiled it down to

poal.me/bthsw0

I'm gonna stop myself before I fall for more of your weeb bait and just filter you :)

You feeling the need of telling me that shows how mad you are. You can kindly fuck off then

Not that specific, but it should work. Make sure to wait long enough for a more decisive vote

feel free to post any other ideas that i might have missed. what i put in the poal isn't all of the ideas other anons have suggested.

MAKE IT A SWASTICKA

but user, it already exists. it's called ctf_concentrate

*i didn't make that map, by the way**

You do realize family share is a thing right?
Bans a piss easy to bypass.

All you have to do is just make another account and enable family share on your main account.

oh fuck, i didn't know that existed. is there anything else that we need to know to use it?

Nope, that's it. There is a way to stop yourself from being banned though. when you're on dark rp.

Whenever you change names on a dark rp server, the server usually tells everyone that X (Steam name) changed name to Y (RP name)
So if you're raiding a server and change name, the admins can see that you've changed your name.

So one thing to help disguise yourself it to have a blank steam name.

So you go to the menu to change your steam name, paste this " [ᅚᅚ] ", delete the brackets and then press enter.

If you're doing a group raid, make sure you don't have the same steam name, otherwise it would be " " and " (2)" You get around that by having more blank charterers. So you would be "[ᅚᅚ]" and another user would be "[ᅚᅚ][ᅚᅚ]"

Post leathermans serb IP

OH SHIT NIGGER
PAC3 lets you attach anything you want to other players or your own props. To do so, click on the "group" which has a globe icon next to it, then go and click "…" next to "owner". Then, mouse-over a player/prop and click on one of the bones that appear. Keep in mind, for other players you need to click on a bone like "physgun", NOT the actual player name. Have fun getting others banned by framing them for PACs!

Also, I uploaded my various PAC3 creations awhile ago on here, including the midget jew and donkley kong. steamcommunity.com/groups/GRFsGRP/discussions/0/358415738207009536/

look here

Man, I want this, not evocity cancer.

leatherman's server is running low on people. get in here

192.223.30.40:27015

shilling the map poll again to try and get more accurate votes.

poal.me/bthsw0

Been looking at randoms, found this one which seems to be set somewhere in russia?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660059160

Not many interiors but it has it's own weather which can kick up into a snowstorm that deals small dmg, trams that take you from the town to the village outside and the river has ice which can be broken through. Pretty comfy.

why the fuck would you want evocity anyway, may as well go play singleplayer

fug why'd i reply to OP

HEY NIGGERS

how would you feel about throwing up spacebuild 3 on the chicago serb and getting comfy in the stratosphere?
poal.me/n2wtc4

his server is laggy as fuck now. I don't want to play on that disaster

They changed their server information to include #Trump2016

Too bad you guys missed out, it was a great raid lol

what the fuck is happening tho

We need to do some ore grief runs.

Welcome to the Sekrit Club

Bump

I will join as soon as my addons download.
I was the Nigger Killing Moon from back in the day

ayyyy

the votes are in.

i'll start construction soon, so feel free to leave any suggestions/feedback by replying to this post.

I think it would be best as tight-knit city as 40% with a decent sized sewer as 20% and the remainder as outskirts with sparsely placed abandoned buildings
Probably

Just make sure it has a good underground and plenty off cozy places.

this actually works

That's some pretty spooky shit.

i'm not dead, niggers.

here's the spawn area. you're going to start out in a city like area, but this is just the beginning.

get on i'm having all fun on my sweet build by myself

Should we get a Steam group going for this? Might be easier than posting status updates and polls in a Holla Forums thread.

it's best off as a thread. steam group will just kill it.

i can't be assed to maintain a steam group in the first place. i'll just post screenshots here when i feel like it.

Will it be a train station? Will there be only 1 big city? Whats the general layout going to be?

my internet is shit right now (fuck peak hours and the olympics) so I'm posting from my phone.

what I can say is that spawn will be a train station leading into a city kind of area.

I'm still working on it though.

I-I'm too scared to go outside

thats what you get for messing with reddit! haha!

Get in here faggots, we're on leathers serb

the wall back there is temporary, going to be a train station. i want to get some of the main layout done first.

these bots
they are something… different

is gourmet newell autismo or something? he trapped all of the bots, and me.

S O O N

F R O M W D G

Bait server wehn

So, basics here.
Jan, the actor behind Jace "Stryker" Connors and the Deagle Nation saga, is back in action looking for the best of the best for a massive op: a 50 slot darkRP server being set up to look as legit as possible, but really be an Orwellian city with us at the helm.

This thing has backing from a lot of notable people already, and it's been in the process of being set up for weeks now, online under the name "Deagle Nation" on DarkRP. Jan has forums going at forums.wizdumgun.tv along with his twitter (used for shitposting) at @dn3webnews.

Plan right now is to finish up adding in logging and addons while optimizing them for fastest possible download times to make it easier to drag speds in. And, for this, we need people to advertise to make this place look like a cross between furfag autism leddit nirvana and vaporwave for the early 2000s (due to WDG aesthetic being late 90s geocities), Pics above are some things I slapped together for a demo, but take your own vibe on things, not just ripping on OS/2 and weird acid trips.

JUST OS/2 IT DUDERS
FUTURE OF ROLEPLAY STARTING SOON
RESTART THE FIGHT

Where do you think you are?

Serb ip
162.255.215.55:27015
forum
forums.wizdumgun.tv/viewforum.php?f=21&sid=3f3c8a7dc8e03f8f1442a7bb7164ee51

is this some sort of bait server or something? I don't really understand.

It is indeed a bait server, one that seems to be on the works for a while now. The plan is to make it friendly to the typical gmod audience, and have fun at their expense

Yeah, it is. It's a bit ambitious right now and we're not sure how its going to play out, but we are thinking of making an operation in which we extort money from players by giving them reasons to donate, but at the same time, barely giving them a damn thing. For instance, we may have a VIP job that you need to pay for, but it will be severely gimped. Nothing is set in stone right now and I'm sure there will be more info on the deagle nation forums. That's all on their server, however, and it probably won't even be finished in another month, so don't get too excited.

bots are a resource like no other

It was fun dancing with you Leather, until the next time

Ok, I just installed a chat AI. His name is Paul. You can talk to Paul with the /paul command followed by your message. See pic related.

My plan is to eventually insert him into a bot that will walk around and interact with players.

Paul is based on the Cleverbot chatbot, so he should be able to learn things. Have fun teaching him things.

Server he is installed on: 192.223.30.40

Serb dead?

i'm playing around with bunker designs.

here's a WIP

small update

Nice

That almost feels S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-esque. That makes me want STALKER RP that much more. Is it too late to change your mind on the theme of the map?

i haven't decided on what style i want, i'm mostly just dicking around with ideas people have given.

more screenshots.

make a surf course inside the map

i did some more detailing.

i don't believe anyone will understand the second image.

mega.nz/#!UBAnkLZR!5ZkDqkSuV6LhBWOEE1dzLvDdSp9m9FJPQlUeSEGHDXw

here is what i have so far. it's not completed but it's enough to have a run around in.

Wew where everyone at?

WE SPACEBUILD NOW NIGGAS
It's only temporary of course, i just want to see if this shit will stick

If you want another sandbox mode interim we could try tornado sandbox

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739826140 if you fags need the content

I need 8ch related food names, don't ask why.

I already have:

halp

Dr. Piccolo

every since the new gmod update, wiremod hydraulics have been fucky.

can anyone else confirm this?

74.91.114.84:27015

get in here to fuck with incompetent child admins.

i'm already on their badside

JUST

serb ded?

just fuck my shit up fam

Is the end coming this soon?

So it was a friend of yours. You did the right thing, even if you waited a whooping 30 minutes to do it

Think I'll be switching us back to darkrp tomorrow, spacebuild won't stop fuggen crashing all the time

Well at least I got 2 artifacts

you're supposed to torture them faggot

also space build weapons are weird and a lot of servers end up restricting them because of it

If I had admin you bet I would, but not everyone gets what they want in life

most of us here are griefers or have griefed in the past. then again, it's hard to piss people off when you're building your comfymobile.

somebody did make a space elevator though and we colonized mars, venus, pluto and neptune

its a bit hard to do when you have all this shit you built to lose and they don't really have anything to lose

spacebuild is fun

FLOSS him faggot

Well, I'll sorta miss spacebuild, but I guess going back to rp is best. It was fun while it lasted

Survey:

Do you like big RP maps? Please elaborate.

if they aren't barren wasteland between areas of map then yes, unless the entire point of the map is being barren wasteland
what i'm saying is that there should be points of interest consistently around the map.

need anons for comfy space adventures

Nice get, user.

fucking incredible work, looks amazing

ditto what this guy said, all areas should have some kind of purpose unless the map is intentionally designed to be large and barren with only a few scattered points of interest

When there are only 20 people or so on a map, it becomes a pain in the ass. Shops get too spread out to be convenient, Civil Protection gets spread thin, and so on.

Is WinAuth okay? winauth.com/
I regret buying something, I have to wait days.

after 30 minutes of hastly scrambling together resources because we were taking all of earth's oxygen, we made it

also if you guys do spacebuild you need the multi-parent tool , it keeps shit from becoming a mess in SB

spacebuild sure is fun

SS (SPACE SHIT) TURTLE SHIT MK 2

big shit mark 2

Well, that and my lack of wire knowledge

6 dayz

we sucked all of earths atmosphere out and pumped it into this great lumbering space swastika then moved to earth 2
lets see the jews bounce back from this one :^)

Jupiter status: conquered (without admins)

WEW

I just got done working all week. I can't find any server you guys are on.

you aren't missing anything m8, they don't even work

also you can do basic terraforming by venting tanks full of air into a planets atmosphere, you'll need a whole massive shitload of air though

I haven't tested it with anything other than O2 so I'm not sure if you can alter a planets temerature that way

Lel, just got permed from 192.223.30.40 for "cunt" by deleting chens ship.

Would somebody be able to unban me?

Haha, no. I know you were using the RT cam + hydraulic exploit.

So? I only did it twice as a joke. It's not like I was doint it over and over again.

Yeah, fuck off cunt. I saw you with your camera shittery at least four times.

I only two ships and a fan.

Besides, don't you fucking think a permban overkill, even slightly?

I was just doing it as a joke because I though we were fucking about, I didn't know anybody was playing seriously considering there was a deathmatch going on.

Had I'd known people were playing seriously i wouldn't have done it.

Ha ha, I love your jokes!

I only did it twice.
Once to chen, and once to another user.
I didn't delete any complete ships.

Chen's was just a hollow frame and the other anons was slightly more finished

Fine, you whiny fat cunt

Why are you so hostile?

I understand that what I did pissed you off, and I'm sorry for that.

you knew that exploit would remove other player's entities when you normally couldn't
you knew it would remove anything constrained to them
you knew it'd do no good
and your excuse? "it's just a prank bro"

I understand that what I did pissed you off, and I'm genuinely sorry for that. I honestly thought were were just fucking about, I didn't mean to start shit with anyone.

What can I do to sort this out?

It just seems that kind of overreacting.

I'm not trying to deliver it like that.

I was just being an idiot, and assumed that people weren't playing seriously.

If I knew people were playing seriously, I wouldn't have done it.

Give me your bank account number

Why the fuck is the main server so fucking dead?

It's shit

try turning off collisions of storage and gyro, that's what I always do

Rematch when

one day soon

nec21

Did that, gravity still dragged it down
In space

Bad news apolo

ACF Weight Tool

wiring a gyropod is piss easy

it's not necessarily hard, it's just tedious as fuck.

also, the server doesn't have the advanced multi-parent tool which makes things a pain in the ass.

god damn that was stressful. and fuck comcast.

perfect time to shill my on map, Only downside is server OPs need EP2 content mounted on the server manually. Otherwise, I feel like this is the perfect map for what you guys are describing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=679257466

That looks cool as fuck. As a eurofag I've always wished we had those kind of motels to listen to trap, fuck hoes and sell drugs from. Travelodges are not gangster, not at all.

Has anyone ever managed to successfully implement any kind of melee into gmod? It always felt lacking and like an obvious mod because of the physics guns and not being able to punch anyone.

Well I can't be more subtle with a grenade launcher now can I?

Maybe one day I'll figure it out

gyropod works better with larger objects. you tend to move a lot quicker, making it a lot less controllable when you're in something small

I see. Makes you wonder what leather did to get that tub podracer

Try making it heavier.

Last time I checked we didn't have a weight tool

Type weight into spawn lists

ACF Weight Tool should do the trick

lots of cancerous underages on this server, come fuck with them

does anyone want to server hop? i found one with a retarded ruleset.

Both leather and 2dollas serbs are dead

You're right, it's dead
Just like at the beginning of the year

air isn't free for the goyim, you know.

back to darkrp now fegs
spacebuild was fun but it's run its course and now its just infested with underages and oxygen pirates

it was actually one of the more active spacebuild servers

Get in here

Hey, paul doesn't seem to learn all that well.

bump, can someone update me on the state of the server? haven't been on in days, is it gone or still there? are people still playing often?

bump

Server has been spacebuild 3 for the last few days, but we've just reverted it back to DarkRP due to spacebuild constantly crashing the server. Also, bump limit

bump