Ace Combat Thread

Post your favorite game, your favorite plane, and your hopes for 7(if you have any.)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!wNtx2SSR!53lBPgLMwkFDsOkn1mNNzv2xqAP9xuioONU1wE6PqTI
projectnemo.net/download.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That it won't be garbage. The lack of any news or information regarding the game has me concerned.

My body is ready for AC7. I'm hopeful; all of the numbered entries have been good. Also, VR.

HEY GUESS WHAT

HERE'S HOW TO UNFUCK AC

STEP ONE RELEASE AC 4-5-BELKAN WAR ALL INCLUDED IN AN HD COLLECTION

STEP TWO RELEASE AC7 AND MAKE IT SINGLEPLAYER FOCUSED WITH TONS OF UNLOCKS AND MAKE IT NOT SHIT

STEP THREE THERE IS NO STEP THREE, YOU SAVED THE ENTIRE SERIES BY NOT BEING FUCKING RETARDED FOR A CHANGE

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

Belkan Reclamation.

Does anyone have the high res squadron emblem images?

Also is anyone up to dumping AC images? My hard drive died and I lost all mine.

I don't have any, sorry.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Only thing I got is this which is also my screensaver

These are all the images I've managed to scrape together since losing everything.

This is what I got.

Pixy was a fag

Wasn't 6 supposed to be awful? I didn't play it.

Thanks guys, and thank you anyone who posts images after this post.

You're thinking of Assault Horizon, which was awful. 6 was pretty decent.

6 is pretty good.

Here's a few of the more obscure ones, not in a huge definition though

Pixy did nothing wrong.

Here: Aces at War. You better thank me faggot, my upload speed is shit
mega.nz/#!wNtx2SSR!53lBPgLMwkFDsOkn1mNNzv2xqAP9xuioONU1wE6PqTI

6 was far from awful. Maybe it didn't quite ascend to the heights of awesome that 4, 5, and 0 did, but it was damn good.

Ah, right, that one, I though Assault Horizon was AC6

3 (JP) is the best game. Prove me wrong.

Holy shit thank you man.

I don't care if the resolution is large or not, I appreciate and save it all the same.

So I've been playing Ace Combat X because it's the only one that my craptop can emulate, and it's just not doing it for me. Is it just not a great one or is AC just not for me? I fucking love the music of most of the games and I enjoy flightsims, but I just can't get into this one.

It's a PSP game without a second stick and shit draw distances, what do you expect? Granted it does bring back a bunch of older original planes like the XFA-27, that's the only reason I'd play it.

Try Ace Combat Advance, that one is definitely a true AC experience

Just about everything about AC3 (JP) is great. The fact that you had some of the people who worked on GiTS help with the game, the amazing story, the characters, and setting are fucking great. can't describe it any other way than Ghost in the Shell with planes. It even has the whole man to machine thing going on. It's probably one of the best Cyberpunks games out there.

And how the planes control, AC3 probably has the most realistic physics out of any of the games. Pretty much every AC after 3 sticks with the control scheme. Gameplay wise it grounded the rest of the series. The only thing other games didn't do after it was the branching paths.

It's also the craziest one out of the entire series with having an mission where you fly through the internet, flying through space, an entire mission where you fly through a tunnel and an entire mission where you fly in an underground city. Shit get pretty wild. The surreal aesthetic of the game is fucking awesome.

Too bad that it got the worst localization out of any game of all time. People like to complain about Xenoblade Chronicles X and shit like that, but nothing compares to how AC3 got treated.

At least the entire script has been translated so you can read along with the game. No point in waiting for disc two to be translated.

BARREL ROLL

GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE

Isn't AC7 supposed to come out before the end of the year?

The lack of news seems like an ill omen.

Fuck off gook.

space combat
more COFFIN aircraft
characters from ace combat 3

I just wanna fly the X-02 again and do crazy shit.

Bonus points if the CFA-44 gets worked in there also.

Seeing the 4th pic reminding me, did the editfag ever get further with 1st pic related? It's been so long since I saved this, I'm not even sure.
Also since I know how shitty it is to lose all your precious pics of a series, have a mixed bag with the remaining images.

No. There's no release date. We don't even know what year it's going to release in.

How is the fan translation coming along? Last I heard the first disc has been translated, but there's been little to no progress on the second one.

It's been done for years. People are too lazy to follow along with the script while they play the game and want subtitles over the game instead.

Just download "All Missions" and there you have the entire game translated in English. Is it that hard for people to read a simple script while they play a game?
projectnemo.net/download.shtml

Awesome, thanks.