Monster evolutionary tree

is there a game where you start of as a random monster and go along there evolutionary tree ?

The PC88 game that preceded EVO is pretty close. You start off each chapter as a weak species, gain points as you fight enemies, and spend those points to raise your stats. When you raise one stat high enough, you turn into a different species depending on the stat.

Translation's not done, though.

Well, AVP2, sorta.
It even works in multiplayer so that's kinda neat.
You start as a facehugger, fuck someone in the facehole, come out as a chestbuster, and then become a different type of alien based on who you fucked.
I guess that's more of a "growth" than an evolution, tho.
For what you need a more specific game is playing as the aliens in Natural Selection, but it's pretty much dead.

Mix this idea with Pokemon, and you get Jade Cocoon.

Got a name user?

The game the forgetful faggot with good taste is talking about would be
46 Okunen Monogatari: The Shinka Ron
Bit of a mouthful, but looks like a pretty solid game.

Honestly, I really love the concept of a videogame where your class diverges based on your actions, and I wish it was utilized more, if at all.

Cubivore is pretty close.

Harder to do than just class X, Y and Z. If you love the idea enough just make your own game.

Dungeon Meishi is so fucking good.

that's actually pretty nifty

name of the mangu?

if you have a dreamcast handy this game is the tits

Seconded, seems pretty cool.

Look up 4 posts above yours.

Boku no Meshi

M'kay

damn

Shadow of the Colossus

athiests >>>/out/

Evolution and religion are not mutually exclusive.

If anything, a lack of belief in evolution suggests a profound lack of faith in the abilities of an all mighty creator.

Reported for intl.

That's exactly what THEY would say
I would report you for underage since you're clearly too new to remember any of that shit, but that would make me just as much of a faggot as you

Oh shit, I miss that game.

Why noone made something like this yet again? that's something I don't understand.

bump