UK YES

Britbongistan gov release LGBT survey in prep for introducing new pro-faggot laws

The ruling Torah Party seem to be gearing up to pass some new pro-faggotory laws, indicated by this recently released survey.

torah party reference: timesofisrael.com/surprise-new-uk-trade-minister-is-committed-jew-thinks-israels-amazing/

15 minutes to complete

SURVEY LINK
smartsurvey.co.uk/s/govuk-lgbt-survey/

As stated above, it takes approximately 15 minutes to complete, less if you aren't a double digit IQ nigger.

If you have the, time help the Britbongs out by completing the survey.

Imply that:

Probably best to answer from the perspective of a tranny.

You can zoom through quite easily with liberal use of "prefer not to say" on the less pertinent questions.

In the sections about abuse, try not to implicate strangers or imply any overarching threat among the general public.

Bonus points if you share among your right leaning friends and request that they do the same.

IP has to be from the UK.

Use a VPN

in't that illegal over in bongland?

You get the same page if you say that you're straight, of course.

Use a VPN… to PRETEND you're on Airstrip one. Fuck, why did you need that spelled out?

dickhead, isnt it illegal to run a VPN over in bongland? jesus, if you werent a total autismo you wouldnt need it spelled out for you

nice projection

Reported for not even trying. You're obviously trying to distract from the message here.

brother, youre the one whos shitposting here. im trying to tell people about rigging the gay poll that the cucks across the pond are having

Reported.

saged

So you're scared of the internet police in the UK kicking down your door over a VPN even though you aren't even on the same continent as them?

So where are all the bonganons then?

asleep, look at the time

Why did you sage my thread you little nigger. Reported for shitposting and sliding.

Will bump when they awaken.

it's 4 am there, most have slept

(checked)

what do you think?

Everything fine here for this teenage intersex nigger muslim.

Nice,

Nigger plz.

Welcome to hell.

UK needs a massive culling all of their race traitors need to go.

I put on a bongcuckistan VPN to play this retard shit.

Finished it up. They are obviously trying to coerce mentally ill people into saying they don't feel safe from normal people.

Honestly if you are a bong it is really you VS the government over there.

It would be wrong for the government to correct a Person Of Faggot’s speech, so he can call them muslim if he wants.

Funny, but I'm not from the UK, and I could easily do the survey.

What ethnic group is better to choose?

Eh fuck this, I'm going with mixed, with cons to all stats. Especially intelligence.

Survey's have notoriously low response rates. We're probably the only people who are actually answering this thing.

There was a question whether anyone ever tried to cure your faggotry. I answered "yes"

Next question: Who suggested that you cure yourself?

There was no option to choose that you wanted to be cured out of your own volition, lol.

SO I chose "my religious leader"

What is your ethnicity? "Jewish"

Tippity toppity kek :D

I said that everything is already amazing for faggots.
Maybe that way they won't push anything new.

Of course I dropped references to jews every chance I could get.

Ticked that I believe that I have a mental illness though.

I chose mixed and for religion, kike, because everyone sucks Shlohmos cock.

Sand niggers are basically like the UKs baby though, they're the new precious creatures and therefore get special treatment.
You could even say that you're a refugee but other refugees and sand niggers are oppressing your or something.

Excellent work, this is a good idea.
You could answer it from the perspective of being oppressed, but tick, "family" and people close to you for every option, then put your religion as "muslim" and your race as "sandnigger", that would absolve the bongs and implicate the muds.

I tried.

Done. No problems here gummerment.

Nice work m8s.

Didn't even use a UK vpn and was able to finish the survey. A poor country jewish LGBT fears the cities because muslims. Honestly though, I doubt this will have any effect on immigration, but it doesn't hurt to try.

UK is guilty of a lot of shit, user, but the current tranny craze infecting the world started in YOUR backyard. Take responsibility.

I think we can all agree it was king niggers fault and also the Jews who owned him like his ancestors.

well that was fun. bumping to get this rolling with more anons

I couldn't resist.

free*

*Unless they are nazi or love nazis.

Correct me if I am wrong, please.

That was fun actually, maybe ill just keep doing it with different IPs once a month till it closes, just keep making them more fucked up each time

amerifat collusion reee

So, straight?

That's where you're wrong, fam.

Make said groups feel powerful. For marxists, everything is about power.

Reported. Kill yourself, shill.

(check'em)

fucking auto correct