FORMER CIA DIRECTOR CALLS FOR COUP

FORMER CIA DIRECTOR CALLS FOR COUP IF TRUMP FIRES MUELLER

Remember that Mueller's corporation gave 99.81% of its donations to Hillary.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-24/former-cia-director-calls-coup-if-trump-fires-mueller

Relevant clip starts at 43 minutes.

THE DAY OF THE ROPE FUCKING APPROACHES. GET YOUR FUCKING GUNS READY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQVIeTLqgOw
archive.is/m2qI4
archive.is/ClrN5
archive.is/Cn1QC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really sure about that. Maybe. Trump hasn't really been radical enough or pro-active enough for me to get motivated to potentially put my life on the line for him.

Fucking first post.

I don't think Brennan is a jew and I don't think jews feel particularly unrepresented in the Trump administration.

He might just be a shabbos goy but you are definitely one, schlomo.

It's not for Trump that I will be leading the charge, it's against the possibility of a Deep State war with Russia. If a coup happens, if Trump is removed from office, the (((replacements))) will likely start shit with Russia, mostly because it will divert attention from the fact that they are an illegal government. If there is a coup, if Trump is removed, those (((wacked-out Satanic race-mixers))) must be hunted to extinction before they can start a war to divert attentions away from their coup. The future of the entire planet is at stake, and that's no exaggeration. If Deep State/Dems retake control, we have no future at all.

So, if illegalities occur, I no longer have any reason to holdback, and thence every reason to take it to the limit without regard for even my own life.

I think the speculative narrative is that he is sympathetic to Muslims and may be a convert. Usually put forth by super-zios.
Yeah? I'm a jew because I'm not particularly convinced some dude with a jew family, in a functionally jew country is worth my time fighting running gun battles on Main Street? Nothing stopping you either way.

Jew.

And? If the military goes along with it they deserve they get. A potentially catastrophic conflict in which major cities and military bases/personnel/assets are destroyed doesn't strike me as the most unpalatable outcome.

Spoken like a true Jew with no concept of the future. You demonstrate perfectly why Jews can't write science fiction: zero foresighted common sense.

If they try a coup, we initiate the DOTR during the chaos.

They could fake a coup attempt out of which then Trump emerges victorious and solidifies power (for the jews running him) as something like a Putin like strongman leader.

You realize that (((Pence))) will become President if Trump is impeached, righT?

What the fuck are you even talking about, you literal cadrenigger? If the zionist and nigged up US military goes right the fuck along with the jewish coup, what would you expect the reaction to be?
At a certain point you have to realize you can't fix stupid. If the guys manning the bases, and the silos, and the carriers, just go along with some global war plan and the guys who serve under them don't kill their bosses and march dutifully wherever they are pointed towards, I'm not really seeing the overarching importance of AR-15 pot shots at local antifa at your neighborhood Burger King.

Its afraid.

Alphabets aren't going to do jack fucking shit except the ones that are so entrenched in dirt that they know they are dead or locked away for life anyway and have nothing left to lose. Thats probably less than 1% of them.

America would be in a civil war right now if Hillary won. America would be in a civil war if Trump was removed in any way and no force on this planet can stop a hundred million pissed off burgers.

And? If Trump wants to tip toe around the real problems because of all of his kike friends and ends up getting played, whose fault is that?

Fucking heiled. This might just fully wake up the sleeping giant

aw shit

I wonder how many coups have been repulsed by the people?

(checked)

I don't think we'll have time for nooses at that point, but I otherwise fully agree with you and those awesome dubs.

Treason, lock him up

What a filthy little kike roach you are.

Look, nothing is stopping you from going to war on behalf of Trump. You can even wear a "Blacks for Trump" t-shirt while you do it.

Agreed. A catalyst moment if it is not let go to waste.

Does anyone else think this impeachment talk is just bullshit to make Trump sweat or to adversely affect his decision making? It makes no sense for the Republicans to follow through with this. If they somehow succeed in impeaching Trump, Republicans will never ever win another election again, not even the local ones.

You think DOTR is about Trump? Fuck that. All I would need is a few hours of lawlessness to drive to the nearest (((mediagroup))) and kill the lot. Pick some niggers off along the way.

yeah i think the idea is to make Republicans fuck up and doom themselves

Don't argue with the argue D&C shills.

That's an entirely different premise than the one proffered by the OP – which is what I am addressing.

Kek made it easy for us; the d & c is in the ID

Yeah, fuck off old man

Depends what the party's priorities are. Are they wanting to ride the new wave of civnat-lite populism that Trump (and indirectly, Obongo) has produced, or are they banking on that populist swell dying down so they can leach off of sleepy, demoralized white people as they always have?
Oh yeah they would. You think the kind of repulsive cunts who vote for McCain or Lindsey Graham care? There are more than enough "principled conservatives" out there to buoy the republicans for many years to come, and enough conservacuck retards who think they're some kind of real opposition.

Clapper has danced too close to sedition.

This sort of divisiveness does the cause no good.

Yes, Trump is a shitter. This has been known since the start - the only reason he ever had his initial support on here (prior to the reddit-tier memes and their end-result - actual fags from r/donald cross-posting) was that he was simply the best possible candidate. Someone like Rand Paul might have had good ideas, but he had zero charisma and was given such a complete media blackout he might never have existed; Trump was a chance to turn the two-party system on its head, for better or worse. The great tragedy of the election was, and is, that both parties backed their candidates - seeing a four-way election, and a permanent divide, would have been the best case scenario.

But regardless of Trump, if a coup is instigated, it is the responsibility of every person on Holla Forums right now to become a leader in the grassroots movements, and then spread from there. Gather what contacts you have, and use online social media and whatever tools you have to get people together. Hijack a local TV station and make announcements on the news. Whatever - just don't act like niggers and start burning down houses or looting. Keeping everyone under control is what's essential. And more than that - don't just shoot up a police station or a military base. Try to contact the leaders of those groups, and pray to God that you're dealing with the 45% or whatever that studies suggest with the American people in a revolt. Even if you fail, if 100 Holla Forumsacks all do the same thing, at least one will succeed - and all it takes is one group turning to our side for others to fall in, like dominoes.

From there, it's a matter of understanding politics. A lot of people want a "Day of the Rope" where the 30% of Americans that are white conservatives rise up and neck the other 70% which are leftists or "diverse", and unfortunately, that's just not going to happen. Even the communists in their lunacy never managed a purge of that scale, and those were deaths caused by idiocy, rather than actual intent.

No - what we need is a charismatic leader, who can make the big sell, and put himself in charge. He needs to be willing and able to use absolute power, at least for the moment, to implement pro-white reforms (permanently making usury illegal, implementing eugenics-lite that will curb off the black population, removal of welfare programs, stricter border policies, educational reform, etc.), and a static constitution that cannot be corrupted. At the same time, he needs to be a man like Washington, who is able to stand down in the end and cede the power back to the people.

The important part, however, is going to be timing. If we fuck up, or end up backing the wrong person, we could end up heading straight into a fire. For my part, I trust nobody other than myself - if a reactionary movement sparks up in the US, I would see myself either as part of its command structure, or dead in the streets; as such, I would greatly favor another 20 years before the movement starts, so I can finish consolidating my own political power and assets. But, time waits for no man. So I'll keep following the news until the day comes.

kek
CIA director isn't an elected position.
President is.
Which one has authority here according to the framing of the constitution?

Trump was supported by us only to allow for someone who is nominally on our "side" controlling the state in the event of DOTR. And to help stem the demographic displacement. Trump has been doing an okay job, but nothing gets results like mass killing kikes during SHTF.

People should already be prepared, now its time to form cells and connecting like the anons in the Carolinas did.

I hope so too. Because it will be the last thing they do. I don't think the CIA and FBI realize that they're not G-men to the American people anymore and nobody has had faith in Congress for decades. Let them try it.

The only benefit that the CIA and FBI had with a cowed people was the controlled opposition within the republican party that has told the common populace to sit around, do nothing, and just take the punches. But that's all changed what with Trump getting them to out themselves and right at the heat of the regular american populace growing more and more resentful and angered at them, the lugenpresse, and more.

EXPLICIT!

If I by some madness or fate, become that leader, I swear to you all that I will be the most ruthless and brutal Tyrant to have ever walked on this earth. I will commit genocide, I will ravage the lands of our enemies, I will have NONE of Hitler's mercy or kindness, I will burn down every last synagogue with the doors locked and the building full, I WILL use chemicals like LSD as a weapon against major population centers in the middle east, I will build wonderweapons, I will create an elite squad of fully armored shock troops that are on performance enhancing drugs That I have been testing on the homeless population already who are well versed in philosophy and the occult, I will create a cult of the emperor, and I will spread the fire to every corner of this world.
When there is not a single kike or mudslime left alive on this planet, or others should need be, I will retire to a small citystate of my choosing to lead that militant cult who will rise again should they need to when I am dead. I have no interest in ruling a land of sheep, only my duty to my nature, with no pretense of moralism or two shits given for how I am remembered.
The enemy will wish they had accepted Hitler, even their false image of him, but instead they'll just have a Wizard.
How's that for a campaign promise?

You traitorous faggots in the CIA, FBI, and military who have the nerve to threaten the command-in-chief can be sure once the people realize its time to go after the swamp with merciless violence, we will have plenty of foreign friends who will not miss the opportunity to join us in the fight.

THE WHOLE FUCKIN WORLD WILL COMPETE TO BURY YOU ASSHOLES

This only makes me want Trump to fire Mulleur even more.

On the opposite hand - people like you, who will kill senselessly, are the ones that I will stop. Burning a synagogue does nothing, because those kikes are harmless. On the contrary, when the uprising begins, the ones responsible for destroying our country will have long since fled. There will be some bankers and other minor undesirables remaining, of course, but they'll have not been criminals. Simply pariahs, to be shamed in the new society.

The law is corrupt right now - but it is still the law. If we cannot uphold the rule of law, we are no better than niggers and other barbarians. My aim is to reshape this nation into a utopia where the usurers can never return to. Death is too good for them - I want them to spend the last years of their life watching as everything burns down. Their remaining domestic assets will be liquidated, and their families sent into exile.

The rest of the world can burn. The muslims, the jews, the blacks - they can look on in jealously at the city on the hill, understanding that they can never take it. To my posterity I would hope to leave what my forefathers imagined when they founded this land - a government by the people, for the people, that can never be taken away as it was the first time. There will be minorities running around for a while, of course - but with only a few decades of state eugenics, those numbers will dwindle until nothingness. They will expire with grace, and the history books will tell of how, no longer artificially supported, they spiraled away into oblivion. And that, more than anything else, shall serve as the final record - that we, as humans, are not one equal race.

I plan to build a new world - a better world. But more than that, I want to leave it. History shows that there can be no permanent solution to remove the inevitable corruption of mankind. If we remain chained to Earth, we will continually be tugged back down. Only once we've escape the shackles of this world, and sent the white race into the heavens, will we finally reach the next stage in our evolution. There will be no more race - only the fair skinned, clever-minded, and strong-willed individuals who leave for the stars, leaving the genetic remnants of humanity. The complete opposite of the ultimate jewish plan - a race of dark skinned, easily manipulated brutes, to be bossed around and shepherded around the Earth.

The goyim know, Shlomo. You won't be able to slither away this time.

Brennan is a literal communist

I do want to addend -
Alt-lite fags that aren't willing to accept race realism will have no place under the new constitution. I'd rather people who want to go far than people who aren't willing to go far enough.

I estimate that in a full civil war uprising, we're looking at roughly 3% of the population being put down, most of whom will be combatants. Another 4-6% is to become the targets of exile, and there will be able 3-5% who flee outright. Given the right state programs, it will be easy enough to drive the majority of Asians and spics out of the country. The blacks don't have an easy means out, which is where eugenics steps in - so they can die out naturally.

Based on my studies of history, I consider this the most realistic goal. Like yourself, I would prefer to predominately seek to remove kebab and the jews - principally for religious reasons, more than anything else. I simply don't care if they're dead or out - I just don't want them around.

Is this the guy who converted to Religion 'o Peace?

SO LET IT BE

If he's allowed to do it, then it is not inconsistent with his duties, but inconsistent with what these cunts would rather happen

Go back to TRS and enjoy your time alive. I will spare not one drop of the blood of the enemies of our volk. What you call "senseless" I call being thorough. Odin did not spare the children of our ancient foes, and neither will I. Any, and I mean ANY that stand in the way of total victory, will be purged, even if it means wiping out the majority of life on this planet. I will not leave a battle for my children, when I have the power to end this cycle of rise and fall FOREVER!

Odin never existed, and neither will a movement of the sort you're envisioning. I cannot comfort myself with dreams of a future that will never come - only with what history says will certainly come.

Dream your dreams and sing your songs in honor of dead and forgotten gods. I would see our people to victory via the morality and virtue my ancestors had when they settled this nation. If you wish to resurrect the dead, do so in the land they were buried in - Europe.

I'll end this conversation with this - the last few years of my life, and the next decades to follow, I have dedicated to the sole purpose of taking political power. Most likely, I'll end up dead - even if I succeed. These matters are not something you can simply LARP about - you need to start moving, and you need to secure your position. If you don't take this seriously, you'll simply be swept away in the undertow.

…Isaac Asimov, science fiction hegemon?

You don't exactly campaign for warlord, but yeah, it's all good.

But he's not their commander. The CIA is a company in the City. No jurisdiction.

an incoherent lemming mass cannot repulse a coup. so, none. ever.

and no, there's no volonté générale either. give up your liberal notions.

Campaigning is what a good warlord does. The world itself implies the nature of politics as war by other means.

Keep smoking.

PRAISE KEK
HEIL HILTER

Odin was our glorious ancestor who led the Aryan peoples on the Wild Hunt, slaughtering degenerates and foul bred spawn of other races, some 13,000 years ago, at the end of an age as the world went dark around him, refusing to hide, and choosing to die, so that the evils of the last age did not survive to trouble the offspring of his people, his volk. Gods are made by their deeds, their dedication, and by striving ever to be true to their own nature and cause. They are not to be worshipped and supplicated as the Kikes do, bowing down feebly. They are to be remembered, their deeds and words sought out to inspire us to be greater than they who came before us. Do not forget the history and the power that flows in your veins, for that is the truth of the Sangraal. Our BLOOD!
I spend every hour of every day preparing for the DOTR, improving myself, studying, BUILDING! I have failed many times on my path, but with every failure I have learned and I have grown stronger, because I do not give in to my own weaknesses and the words of weak men around me. Instead I strive on. Right now alright, waiting for tools to cool down I'm working. I work for myself, free from the kike and their systems, so that I can fund the work for our cause, our volk. I carve death, bones and antler to buy materials for the equipment we need to take back this world from the evil of our enemies. When can not work any further, due to the limitations of my tools or my physical form, I STUDY! I study everything, from the ancient texts of our forebearers, to science and chemistry, the works of Tesla and Euclid, Adolph Hitler, medicine and even the works of our enemies so that I may understand them better, ALL to further our cause when I am needed.
Improve yourself user, although we disagree, I hope you change so that you may be useful to the cause. If not, stand out of our way or be ground into the earth as we march to victory!
SIEG HIEL!

Hey fellow WN:^), liberal urban Brahmin sophisticates are white, too. Please elaborate on your plan to not spare one drop of the blood of their enemies. Then proceed to describe how Russians and Bulgarians and Scots-Irish are just as valuable equal as Anglos, Germans, and Scandis.

You know, if you're not German, you're cucking for the dead ideology of your enemies. Speaking English and subscribing to a foreign faith isn't a great way to start off your master plan of world domination.

If they assassinate trump would the Republican voters blame Clinton?

What would happen if Trump were to spill the beans on CIA's shenanigans in the sand box such as the black market Heroin and creation of ISIS?

see:
youtube.com/watch?v=RQVIeTLqgOw

Wake up.

Does it matter who the Republicucks blame?

The people are
White male adult property owners
This is the true upper-middle-lower class that constitutes the nation. Amongst them comes concession. Amongst them comes the Leader.

Power has no boundaries.

it's not the 60s, people don't trust the government like they did back then.

TRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYITTRYIT

If """the people""" are
A) """the people""" are getting anally ravaged,
B) their daughters screwed by bad boys and niggers, and
C) ironically, most of "their" property is bought on credit and owned by the bank.

Pardon my raging cynicism.

If Trump is sovereign, he can fire whomever he likes. If he isn't, he's irrelevant, nothing he does matters, and there is no impending Trumpenreich.

Problem is that this wont work unless it seems to happen naturally. A wiff of racism and most of the population wont be in support of this.

Yeah the people are getting screwed over, but thats who the constitution is talking about, thats what they meant in the 1700s. they didn't mean Pajeet or Chaim.

Your "studies of history" are worthless. There will never be a "full civil war uprising", because wars are fought by young men (see pic), because 1/3 of the population is overweight and the other 1/3 obese, and because TV, porn, public school, and video games are the most potent, sophisticated, and subtle anesthesia devised in the history of man.

Secondly and more importantly, if there is no force that could military invade America, then if there are 40 million niggers (there are), 60 million spics (there are), and ever-increasing numbers of Somalians in Minnesota, it's because USG wants them there. Blacks, Mexicans, Moslems, Somalians, Asians, and others are simply irrelevant.

I volunteer to be a test subject and medium with kek

The Constitution was an experiment in governmental and societal engineering. "Maybe if we write down these words on parchment, they will guide the course of our enlightened civilization and regulate the actions of our government."

Well, the results are in: Jacksonian democracy, Lincoln raising an army to invade the formerly dominant South, WWI and WWII, Fed printing trillions of dollars out of thin air, CIA running cocaine, NSA vacuuming up your phone calls and texts and emails, police seizing your property, FBI SWATing people for shits and giggles, and innumerable nameless black ops doing nobody-even-knows-what.

In short: epic failure.

Oh, and did I mention German Catholic, Potato Catholic, Italiannigger, and Jewish immigration in the late 19th to early 20th centuries? Yeah. Not exactly a raging success, that.

Everyone and everything is a jew

CHECKED.

Hell yeah. Fucking
HEIL'D

Are you completely ignorant of history, or a shill? Do you not know that the ÆNGLISH language is born of the merging of the two Germanic tribes, the Ænles and the Saxons? If you must know, I trace my line in written word, back to Odenwald Forest, and to the Gallowglass, nord-irish.

At least there's time for a knife for executions. Best wear gloves and goggles 'round niggers though, they carry disease.

Any and all moments of unrest are to be capitalized upon.

The Slavs have been degenerated over centuries through poor leadership, bad breeding, alcoholism, and poor diet. There are still great men among them of good blood. When their leadership is replaced and their culture uplifted through National Socialism… and with a bit of eugenics and a better died than bread and vodka with scraps of whatever they can club, they can become a great people. Time will tell though, and the job is their's.

Yes it fucking matters. We invaded Iraq instead of israel and saudi arabia because the blame was shifted.

There will be a place for those who immunize themselves to such things. heheh… covert ops!

Fucking saved! When did the Kalki meme start anyhow?

Every Jew is a Child of Satan that subverts the natural order of the world and the divine law said order reflects simply by existing. There is no such thing as a "harmless kike." The fact that you believe otherwise shows you for the CivNat Lolberg that you are. Do you even know what "kike" means? Where the slur came from? What it refers to?

Clearly not, since you seem to think there are "harmless kikes."

Yes indeed, there absolutely are harmless Jews who hate Christ with such overwhelming fury that they would murder Christians in cold blood and starve themselves to death before drawing any sign that vaguely resembles a cross. Such folks would never harm anybody.

What a fucking joke. Your ignorance is only matched by your failure.

Not only would you permit the perpetrators of such degeneracy to remain in our societies as long as they play by some imaginary set of contrived civil rules, but you would spill white blood in defense of them, these nonwhites who have done everything in their power to destroy the races and peoples of Europe. You are the very definition of a traitor, to both your blood race and your spirit folk, and you are the shining exemplar of why all Lolbergs will die on the DOTR.

Go back to TRS, or r/T_D, or whatever festering pit you crawled out from, and suck the foam out of Kike Enoch's asshole while you count down your last days. Traitors will die first, so look forward to it. It will be the only time in your life you've ever come in first for anything.

Checked.
Greets to you, rainbow gathering and bone carving user. All the passivists in here can gas themselves.

will mail today

TeslAnon? Oathy would've been more autistic, in the good way, researcheranon would've inserted unspeakable horrors and cringe… other anons are MIA… am I too distinctive when I rant?
Any idea how we can meme kikes and nigs into mixing bleach and amonia in confined unventilated spaces?

Very few here actually DIY physical things or have similar specific interests including quantum. Can count on my hands the amount of people I have met in life who actually understand the latter, without having to explain it to them.
Great post before btw.

Kek! Halfchan had a supposedly successful method a while ago.
I think with a twist to appeal to each groups' weakness.

E.g. nigs
>With this one simple trick you can make purple drank at home! Don't pay the jew chemical companies! (so it sounds more legit kek)

Kikes could be harder (I don't know them so well IRL, hardly any here) but maybe something like
Just keep it away from sciencefag boards.

Also of course, forgot it would be good to mention something about sunlight/light can cause it to take far longer…

I do wonder where the other Anons are, guess we all get super busy at times.

It's honestly depressing how few people create anything these days. Their first thought when they need something is "Where do I buy that?" rather than "Can I make that?". Creation is the most sacred act that there is. Whether it's a new white baby, or a damned fish hook. If people made things with their own two hands again, they'd be far better off. They would know just how badly they're jewed on a daily basis, they'd have some damned self confidence, and theyd have a solid understanding of nature and the world around them.
It's really just a complicated way of saying natural law. At every level the same basic laws are repeated, the only things that change are our own perceptions and perspective. user, if we can make the device that we dream of, this war is won. Then we merely have to inspire our volk to clean up on the DOTR and create a real society again. I'm a polymath, I can draft the plans and do the labor, but I'll need a specialist to really make them function. Whatever it takes, we must make this.
Rofl, I remember that one now. Do you think that reply was real?
They have two exploitable psychological weaknesses that truly stand out. Irrational Paranoia, often of the schizophrenic variety (especially the females), and Greed. The paranoia is maliciously exploitable, see "Gangstalking", and the greed makes them easy to con if you play dumb. The greedy ones always push to take advantage of anyone they think they can outwit and will be very overconfident if they think they've gained your trust, and will assume you are also motivated by greed. The paranoid ones will seek to control you as a means to protect themselves. Both can manifest in the same kike, though usually one moreso than the other. Both are easily exploitable, as long as you are careful to show the reactions that they expect. I've interacted with too many of them for my own comfort.

Here's your (you). Filtered and reported.

You morons are full of shit you all know nothing about, if you faggots can't take the fact all this admin stuff takes a lot of time to do stuff why don't you all go to DC and run the whole country, then?

user…

Each kike is a pestilence on the planet.

Their lame-ass one liners/paragraphs from some third-rate local film are activating my cringemeter

Do he fully understand what he is doing?

I agree that Trump should not have the ability to put his own people in the CIA.
But at the same time, we want to drain the swamp.

What do?
Trump is getting ridiculous amounts of power. And I don't like his (((connections))). I want to trust Trump, but my spidey senses are tingling if you know what I mean.

Then there's the issue of his replacement.
We may have to back something that may stab us in the back.

OR, we finally find a proper person to get behind.
OR, we get rid of this CIA director through legal means.

Frankly, our position is once again lost in a battle between two parties with conflicts of interest to us. Unless people bend the knee to us? Is that possible?

Why would they hate a government with strong Jewish influence?
That's why Trump probably nudged Ivanka to Kushner in the first place, to calm down the kikes so they don't think it's another shoah. It's the only viable way of promoting nationalism to a people that cannot help but associate it with their own genocide if it existed :^).

Then again, they don't like Russia's competing resource industry and influence.

…why don't we?

Means shit. One was a literal ex-communist same with the ex head of the FBI. They are traitors and Trump should go and get em. The military supports Trump.

Trump took us off the terrorist watch lists.

I would like source for this. If true, we might owe him one.

Right now it's just Trump setting up. He will probably get rid of Mueller and Sessions, and he almost definitely has a plan - or he wouldn't have foreshadowed it like this. He will make it work politically, and somehow figure out how to get Sessions replaced without fucking everything. Even if he does lose a bit of popularity, he has a few years to gain it back in a country that can't remember more than a few days ago. A coup is impossible. It's the USA. Americans won't stand for it. The best they could do is try to stage another assassination, but that's not so easy, either. Nor do I think that Trump has pissed off the right people for that to happen, anyway.

Just kill yourself then. No need to sperg on about it.

archive.is/m2qI4

archive.is/ClrN5

archive.is/Cn1QC

if you were thrown back in time you'd realize just how ridiculous you seem

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I'm afraid it didn't matter in the slightest who the Republicuck voters blamed.

Argh the 'where do I buy basic 'x'' mentality is annoying indeed.
I love making or designing stuff, be it a little wooden block to hold something or a full CNC optical system.
I'm not as hands on as you are though and that's my next step. Mostly alu/brass/wood/concrete hands on is about it.
natural law is a great way to describe it. It's innate and once you get your head around it becomes such a blatant truth you'll feel like an idiot for not digging in to it sooner.
You do realize that over 20 countries have these devices already? I don't know the level to which they are all developed though, only have older info on that, seems mostly quite basic stuff weather/tectonic etc. I believe the Russians still have the lead in this tech. Only heard reports of Russians testing shields either so …
shields… why the fuck didn't I think of that before

right because everyone in the military is against us you fucking kikel niggerlover. sure why even bother i mean it would be impossible to just go around door to door and exterminate kikes 1 by 1 in their homes while they sleep, waking them first so they can watch as they and their family are raped to death and skinned alive to be made into cute tote bags and lamp shades, maybe some wallets, but ONLY AFTER WE KEEP THEM ALIVE LONGN ENOUGH TO TURN THEIR SKIN FAT INTO SOAP SO WE CAN RUB IT IN YOUR EYES AND SALT YOUR SKIN AS WE BAKE YOU IN THE SUN AND TURN YOU TO JEW JERKY IN A 100% RENEWABLE OVEN

Ive got quite the lab/workshop/metalshop/brewhouse myself.

Always developing new enhancements to ease the further creation of new parts, accuracy of machines, creating new means for integrating, automating and utilizing every tool at my disposal.

Never stop creating user

user if you are a gate kid please navigate your way to the /x/ gate thread, if you haven't read it read the whole thing.

we are building something more powerful than any machine, and you are an essential part of it

unless you already are

/\|/\k

FUNZ LOCKED AND LOADED; ETHNAT-ANCAPFAG REPORTING IN!

the us military isnt a single person, rather a group of people.

use your head, kike

hale hortler!

someday you will choose to contribute something of value and when you do you will be disappointed that you didnt start earlier,i know i am.

< implying I'm not contributing anything of value

what does the truth of God have to do with who he chooses as a partner? Christianity doesn't make ANY comment on race mixing.

They're 2 completely separate things.

ask yourself this.
would you rather have a degenerate whore of a white wife, or a brown girl that shares your values. would you rather your children be homosexual or a valued yellow nigger? would you rather be a literal cuck or a race traitor cuck?

if youre operating within the rules of christianity; you have the following options:

Gib code

Forgot image

That sort of shit is what kills Republics. Hell, I don't care who's in power, I wouldn't ever think of supporting a coup against someone who was elected by my fellow countrymen.

These are some digits I can get behind. Has anyone bothered to dox Brennan or Clapper yet? We need to start organizing and making lists for DOTR. Anons who are willing need to know their closest targets for when shit goes down.

Wanna guess how I know you're new here?

I live in the capital city of one of the most pozzed states. The phone book is my list.

So what?
Then why would you be concerned about what kills republics?
I don't think anyone who would be looking to pull off a coup would be concerned with your support.

Enemy combatant, send him to Gitmo

Shill harder. Christianity states that race is sacred. Miscegenation is proven to cause genetic illnesses. Burn the coal, pay the toll. Cook the rice, pay the price. Sleep with red, scalp your head. And abbos don't get a rhyme because they're homo habilus and not even able to pretend they're the same species.

been here since ebola was higher on the list than pol, friend. im not sure what youre trying to imply, but are you insinuating that degenerate white liberal race traitors are more respectable than nationalistic non whites with strong morals and family values? are you implying that we shouldnt kill traitors first?

i dont know why youre calling me a shill when nothing you said contradicts anything i said to any degree, infact it supports it.

however there is no rule in christianity against it or promoting it.
where does it state its sacred?

That's insubordination, not a coup. They would at least attempt an impeachment before a coup, which they are. That's the reason for the fake scandals, searching for a reason to impeach, and if there isn't one simply make one up.

Heil'd! This thread has the best digits.

A list should really be compiled.

Code?

/x/ is ran by a commie, do not trust. Also, the info from that thread could be used to dox anons if the (((enemy))) has access to school records. Not trying to discourage, but it should be noted. You can start a thread on /tok/ though, pretty sure you already lurk there.

Do you have any sort of foundry or /chem/ capacity?

I've seen preliminary work and some basic components, and even allowing for them to be 20-30 years ahead of what's visible, I sincerely doubt they have them figured out. If anyone had perfected such tech, they'd have a godlike power. The threat of full scale nuclear intervention is barely enough to hold back such technology from active use.
Explain? If safe to do so anyhow.

(((Trump))) (((is))) (((the))) (((Deep State))) ((you))) (((fucking))) (((meme))) (((retard)))

so you're saying Trump is plotting against himself?

can you at least try, Moshi?

all are one in jesus right

We don't have time or resources for religious d&c focus on the kike. When the Christians kill enough kikes, they'll redpill themselves.

What the fuck happened I thought Mueller was brought in as the special investigator to go after Hillary?

What did I miss?

You're using the wrong word, pendejo. Refusing to follow orders is how you get these things into the courts to be resolved. The president defies Congress all the time, and sometimes defies the lower courts. Congress passes laws intended to curtail or skirt executive authority. The courts violate the letter and spirit of the law in defiance of Congressional authority. All of these acts are aimed at making the other party cry uncle to avoid public outcry, or at trading blows long enough that the issue finds finality at SCOTUS or (if SCOTUS declines to hear the case) at the circuit courts.

I don't doubt that these assholes are planning a real coup, but this ain't it.

He was actually catholic, schlomo. GTFO of our board!

Moderator/whoever leads the talk is a jew
Other two are shabbos goys
All three should be inprisoned in guatanamo