Tripwire Put a Literal SJW in Game

I must have missed this.

I knew Tripwire was full of cucks, but do they really think this is their audience?

Check
Check
Check
Check

It would be funny if it wasn't sad

Other urls found in this thread:

ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/best-man-left-bleeding-after-being-hit-in-head-by-flying-dildo/news-story/7a5cbbe34abdead31e3b02655a2d0c30
tripwireinteractive.com/about-us.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good morning user.

How's your day been, OP?

It's a big fuck you, isn't it?

Do you want to know how the SJW movement managed to influence so many game developers? Magic. No, not what you imagine it as, but the power of mind used to seed intent into other beings, which in turn manifests on the material plane.

I paid full price, ama

What's up with that arse though? Is there something wrong with her spine?

Its called lordosis

"rockabilly"

So, basically, the Ruinous Powers.

I figured I was late, I haven't played KF in months

Except they aren't demiurge like beings feeding on your soul, but useful idiots being used by occultists to fulfill their plans for the world.

How new.

And by occultists you mean Jews.

You play that fucking tripe?

Okay, dude.
DUDE OKAY.

Christ alive this is the kind of petty shit SJWs get mad about but instead of a lazy racial stereotype its.. a lazy female stereotype.

Thank you, you are so fucking thick skinned.

Call them whatever you want. It's an intricate web of scapegoats anyhow.

Money paid by jews/marxist. It's propaganda financed by bank loans and government spending.

how thinned skinned do you have to be over a character in a game that you don't have to play

People don't like it when their side loses, they like it when their side wins, is this hard to understand?

My countries decline will happen the moment these liberal idiots vote in the wrong person.

if you don't want to get triggered by disagreeing opinions, you should go back to reddit

The combination of all those factors doesnt necessarily mean this character is an SJW.

Maybe I would have cared had I payed money for a shit game.

Sounds like the handle of some early day xbox live or PC gaming dude.

Oh god they're weaponizing meme magic

Meme magic is pretty much a low tier version of the kind of magic occultists use.

The joke is that tripe is something that comes from animals, the most eaten tripe is beef

you goddamn retard

meat pls

Where did the dildo come from

>ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/best-man-left-bleeding-after-being-hit-in-head-by-flying-dildo/news-story/7a5cbbe34abdead31e3b02655a2d0c30

Mr Skumavc said those who had seen the infamous ping-pong ball scene in the Australian film The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert would know how the party trick worked.

He said the pink projectile was flying an impressive 7m across the room and looping about 2m high.

“It wasn’t a strong shot (when it hit me in the head),” he said. “It probably just landed on an awkward sort of angle.”

They're a burch of teaniggers, what did you expect?

No body of men nor beast cares about your special snowflake faggotry. They are called offals by any self respecting citizen of the world.

Glad I got it for free. Classic Briar and Anton Strasser a best.

what is a rockabilly?

Juggalo, but for rock.

Greaser wannabes but gayer somehow

Where does this idea that Tripwire is British come from?
tripwireinteractive.com/about-us.aspx
They are American.

why is this the part of her bio that angers me most?

Best ID i've seen in a long time. God damn

Because you can smell the stench of pretentious hipsterism through the screen.

I must have missed this.

I knew the world was full of cucks, but do they really think this is their audience?

no
yes

I mean shit, the other female character is dressed punk rock style but at least she's covered head to toe, this is someone in a fucking dress, the funniest thing is that one of her cosmetics is a fucking fedora, I can't tell if its some subtle joke or if they have no cognitive dissonance.

I hate this retarded trend of SJW females in games lately, just give me a female character that looks like a fucking woman, give her some combat gear if you want but some mohawkD french chick and this SJW is not what I want.

When some of the hottest female characters in the last year where in fucking rainbow six siege, a game where all the women are dressed head to toe in bulletproof vests and shit, WE GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM.

Look at OPs image again, closely. You might be surprised to find it has been photoshopped.

God, that design is awful. Rockabilly was always bad, but then SJWs had to ruin it by doing their hair up like fucking 50s housewives and wearing the clothes and glasses and shit. You'd think people so eager to call people sexist and racist would hate the 50s.

Aesthetics trump everything. No one can deny that the American 50s had a wonderful aesthetic.

I know it's a hipster thing. It just weirds me out that so many of the people who hate anything "problematic" still dress like it's the fucking 1950s. Pick a different era, you fucking hypocrites. Dress like it's the 90s or something. The Kurt Cobain look.

True, but now whenever I see someone dressed up like it's the 50s, or with their hair done up, I automatically associate it with social justice and hipsters. They ruined the 1950s. Just like they ruin everything. Fucking hipsters.

Yea I know her default head isn't the pink hair.

My point still stands that american female characters are all SJWfied

Maybe, but i dont think that hipster garb is evidence that someone is an SJW. Nothing about her profile (expect melbourne) suggests that she is anything other than a middle class, early 20s party slut and hipster. A very standard kind of person in real life and not evidence of any kind of SJW intrusion despite what OPs photoshopped image would have you believe. I mean, just look at her ass, the liquify filter has completely distorted the right arm.
I would prefer to play as Vasquez, but whatever.

I wouldn't mind a Vasquez.

Or shit just a crossover with Rainbow Six Siege, gimme one of the waifus there.

I'd still ravage that ass.

I was looking for this video clip a while back and nobody had it.

That would be pretty neat. Just a mean, badass chick who likes big guns. I would play as her.

wearing a "vintage" dress but still having tattoos, maybe listening to Reverend Horton Heat, but mostly just punk rock

I don't think a hipster can truly ruin the aesthetic because they just look so out of place. The same way when I watch A New Hope I don't think of all the dweeby cosplayers dressed as stormtroopers and darth vader, when I look at a photo of the 50s I don't think of a dweeby hipster wearing an ill-fitting fedora and a blazer.

Can you kill her?

Don't post old memes like that, my heart can't handle them.

No u

They go from this…. to that

I dont get it, whats happening? Their just throwing their money down the hole like a bunch of fucking idiots

Read the filename, and think about what you posted.

I miss it so much.
Nobody plays the original stand alone game anymore after 2 divided the userbase and fucked everything over.

occasionally does a round of the KF mod but yeah, Tripwire really fucked the pooch there.

Also, why is it that the monsters in 2 look worse than the original or mod version? Is it because of UE3?

Could not be more perfect.

Actually not just the monsters, but characters like Mr. Foster

You can get his original suit too.
It's an ingame microtransaction and costs $5

This is some DmC Donte bullshit right here

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I remember when it was $2 for 4 skins in KF1, before they raised the price.

You're a flaming newfag if you don't know the history of the people that actually work on their shit. I bet you even pay for mods you pink bellied queer chaser.

Based in Roswell, Georgia.
Founded in Roswell, Georgia.
They're American. Get over it.

The word is FAT.

A FAT WOMAN. She's not "PLUS SIZE" she's not "BBW" she's not fucking "THICC" she's just FAT. FUCKING FAT. STOP WITH THE GOD DAMN FAT PANDERING AND JUST CALL THESE FATASS FUCKFACE FAT FUCKS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE.

SHE IS FAT.

So this is amazing because of the colorhex right? Because it certainly amazed me.

Its like you don't even realize how many people here are probably fat as a whale themselves, why would they insult their own kind?

That's some next level shit.

Truly, a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

They don't have the mental self-control to do it for real.

Just came here to reply