Chester Bennington cucked so he killed himself

Daily reminder to never trust women, even if you have a family with them.

archive.is/rAA4k

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rAA4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a well constructed post you got here.

I never get this.
Why? That's basically encouraging other women to follow her example.

now the bull(s) get to help his wife spend the life insurance payout.

Shitty OP, but thanks for the link, that is solid gold.

OP is a faggot.
Join him, OP.

Apparently he was close friends with Chris Cornell and hung himself on Cornell's birthday.

Original FBIanon said that when we were closer to big pedogate arrests we would see high profile people start to kill themselves. We know Chester was molested as a kid by his own admission and a lot of those victims go on to molest kids themselves. Chester was a british child involved in celebrity culture so you can imagine its very possible he could potentially be deeply tied in to this pedogate stuff.

>archive.is/rAA4k

I guess that means that in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Ha ha ha, but, seriously, the wife needs to be imprisoned with Courtney Love in the same cell.

Yep, she won the lottery from this faggot. Never loved him, only loved the money, so he offs himself leaving her the money.

Like father, like son.

Fugg I never seen that before. Must read.

Its crazy how I never read or saw anything relating to Chesters death on 4/8 chan etc but because I was a huge fan of Linkin Park's first album and I knew Chester was a brit who confessed to being abused as a child, the moment I heard of his death I thought it could be pedogate related. Then I come on here and several other individual minds are thinking the exact same thing.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

chester bennington probably literally felt like he was crawling in his skin shortly before losing consciousness, and then began to feel so numb due to his spinal cord breaking (if it worked like that) or by suffocation.

Can some young cunt explain the ears to me?. Why do faggots do that shit? They can't possibly imagine that shit looks good. Also, all those tattoos and not being in a gang and or prison is a major red flag for mental problems.

Perhapsthat may be the case, but..
IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

It looked like something 'exotic' and 'unique' to these kind of people, kinda like the stuff you'll see on african tribes or those aztec rejects deep in the South American jungle
It's made to look 'cool' and makes them look more 'scary' like how stripes and fur patterns are to animals, project monarch involves animal stripes and dots for visual signalling for example, and the sjws with their ridiculous bright colors and big accessories (e.g problem glasses)

Really makes you think

For a supposed creative he wasn't very, repeating the same thing 3 times?

His feed is the usual liberal concerns, last retweet was plastic garbage in the oceans, well no shit man, where do you think that comes from. The west gave the 3rd world plastic technology, and they use it to shit in.