Canada a Terrorist Country?

Is Canada a Pro terrorist country now?
Are they Muslim sympathizers?
Are they pro ISIS?

It would seem that the answer to all is yes.

Is this Canada's fault or just Trudeau's fault?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWernyXJezE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Justin Trudeau is a CIA jew. Fuck Weimerica.

These threads are getting more and more obvious. It's like you're not even trying anymore.

What do you mean? Im just asking questions, Holla Forums hates questions?

Holla Forums hates namefags, CIA jews, CSIS jews, hebrew jews, moloch worshippers, and lazy shills.

Thanks for the tip about the name, the rest was self explanatory. I do not see how that is relevant to what I posted. Everybody here seems to be dick swinging little men who don't actually want to talk about anything other than their own brainwashed agendas.

Prove it.

Why don't you investigate the (((Deep State))) more FBI? A lot of loyalty for a hired poster.

Castreau and his kind's fault. We got one hell of a wakeup call last election, but Gen Zed's voting in the next one so hopefully we'll be able to stop this vomitous shit before it's too late.

so you are a namefag?
I asked if Holla Forums hates questions, hence my sentence being ended with a question mark. What are you asking me to prove?

Fight me irl, CSIS jew. You know who I am. Do it faggot.

You can believe what you want but you appear to be the tinfoil hat that I expected to meet here.

If you are who I think you are then you can bet your waifu ass that I will!

FUCK OFF NAMEFAG!
Nobody likes you, and knows you're just trying to gather information for whatever journo site the Jews have you working for.

That makes allot of sense thank you for your civil input, It is VERY GOOD to hear that not all of Canada is going to shit. Hopefully all opposing him will stop his kind. This video is just as worrying as the others ive seen.

Good. About time you traitors looked me in the eye.

as opposed to the US who actively created and funded these terrorist organizations for decades

Very interesting

A little on edge there are we?

How am I a traitor?

I knew that somebody would bring this up.
I am well aware of that situation, these questions were aimed at Canada specifically.

Come knock on my door or start trying on nooses, traitor. Do it. You think you can hurt children and get away with it forever?

Seriously, CSIS agent? You're curious why spying on your own people, harassing your own children, blackmailing your politicians for Israel, and participating in a global rape and organ theft ring might make you a traitor? We can explain it all to you in detail at your trial.

I am not even Canadian lol

nope and cool story #EveryDayBro

Islamig-Gommunism

(13)
yeah thats relevant

So you're just a straight up enemy of Canada eh? Fine. You want to hurt our people you can die with the Invaders and traitors just the same. Canada is under occupation, and if you're not helping (which you are not) then you're complicit in the problem.

Im an enemy by asking questions?

you're a shitposter by spamming the catalog

You are a complete failure as a shill, you don't even speak correctly. You aren't from here and will be hunted on all threads you post in, your drivel will not take root and will be uprooted so that the sun may dry your flesh as it shows forth more truth.

So Holla Forums doesnt hate questions just you do?

You're only asking questions, not seeking answers. You are a shill and we all know you're trying to waste the time of patriots. The only reason we're giving it to you anyway is because it proves our enemies to be unworthy of mercy.

No, anybody you don't like a a shitposter? You sound like a weak SJW.

Are you even white?

I got an answer or two.

Yes of course that would matter to Holla Forums

Then, prove it Jew.

I do not have to prove anything to your crazy ass, you are obviously Jew obsessed so I cant help you.

Checking your underserved dubs.

So you consciously are aware you are wasting the time of people whose country is under occupation by an international mafia that rapes babies as an initiation rite, and you want to aid our occupiers by continuing to waste our time by being an unconstructive dumbass.

You'll reply flippantly, but I'm serious: how do you live with yourself?

Canada is merely taking enlightenment principles to it's logical conclusion. The acceptance of a foreign power (immigrant swine) on the basis of the creation of a secular society in which a document, rather than a blood connection, denotes one's belonging to a "nation".

Islamic radicals, hard-leftists, kikes; these are all opportunists taking advantage of the decayed state of Canada.

We know that they had not infiltrated from the beginning, unlike the US which filled itself with Masonic Crypto-kikes, since we had great leaders like Sir John A. MacDonald, but were rather able to slowly weasel their way in with time by launching attacks on our social life which cultivated the boomer generation: an apathetic, hedonist society of absolute trash and waste that deserves to be gunned down right alongside the (((Goldsteins))) of the world.

Is Canada a pro-terrorist country? Inadvertently.

But terror will breed terror one day.

All the proof I need.

If im wasting your time leave troll.

Interesting answer.

Oy vey…

no

Flippant reply, as predicted. Typical kike.

Are you Jewish?

You need help lol

No

A better question is are you Jewish?

Why two posts though, Kike? I guess you had the after thought on turning it on the goyim to late from when you pressed the reply button.

How would you like it if Israel ceased to exist?

Mental invalid. Thanks for reminding our audience what soulless monsters kikes are.

I would actually like that very much

Trudeau's fault.

You are invalid lol

Oy vey an answer to the actual question. What a fucking miracle its almost like some people actually arent retarded.

Thank you for you input I agree.

Say something of value I dare you.

Trudeau is a 5eyes plant. He works for the same kikes you do and the election was rigged. Canada hasn't been sovereign since WW2. You know that.

Who will they vote for? Bernier looked like a solid option but the Christian jew-worshippers messed that up by voting in Scheer (hardcore zionist) to lead the Conservatives.

i have a LARGE number of friends that voted for castreau because "he looks handsome" and "his hair is awesome"

CIA pls go and stay go

That is what happens when your country is on (((progress))). Say no to (((progress))) save a country today.

Anybody who panders equality, anti racism and a bunch of other social justice to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWernyXJezE

I assume that they are this type of Canadian.

Agreed

some of them yes

That is sad, hopefully there will be an awakening.

How about the Holocaust which didn't happen? Do you think this time it should happen, if you were to gain power? Complete annihilation of Judaism, to the point of Assyrians.

I believe that it happened but I do not know the scale of it. I do not plan to gain power, I plan to end social justice and PC culture.

Either you purposefully leave it out that Jews have been behind Social Justice for centuries or you just don't know how deep it goes. White culture is what it seems you want but it can only exist with a majority of white people.

Look at Haiti as to what happens when White Liberals go to far.

Woah somebody sure is either wilfully ignorant or simply too new. Lurk Moar. A lot moar. This is only the beginning. Have fun. You're here forever. With the knowledge you attain here, you will come to hate every colleague (okay maybe not every last one of them), family members that are dear to you will make you cringe with every word they say, you won't be able to watch news programs any more, because you are aware of political dimensions to every issue that the anchors omit. Political and academic figureheads you used to look up to, will turn out to be dunces at best, and deceivers with genocidal intentions at worst. The very minorities you defend from behind a keyboard, will start to disgust you with every statistic on racial crime, every article on another criminal literally getting away with murder, every documentation on the decay of a liberal stronghold that you see.

You come here a liberal thinking you know it all. Thinking you're the one that is educated. All these figures on tv and academia told you so, after all. Thinking you're the one who knows best. And as you acquire more and more information the way it is collected and shared here, you will be forced to move further and further to the right, until you cross the point where you wish for civil service, for the law, for the government, for civilization as you know it, to completely and utterly collapse, because then you can finally act on your lust for the blood of non-Whites, especially the blood of Jews. You want to know how I know this? You want to know why everyone here knows this? How we are so sure, that any liberal that comes here sooner or later becomes one of the ebil gnatzis you came here to confront?

When any of us first came here (or rather 4/pol/ beforehand), do you think any of us were different?

Mentioned them directly.

Thank you for your comment you comment is the most helpful comment of all of this autistic screeching. I will lurk moar. I know some things but I need to learn more I see how races hate whites. I do not defend minorities? I have seen the statistics. BLM is cancer. I am liberal but I do not claim to know it all. I am here to get educated thats why I asked the questions I asked. I did not come here to confront nazis I came here to potentially join them.

I did not know and that is an amazing point, thank you for your input.

This is a very revealing map thank you.

Take this as well then, friend. Many of us used to be liberals or whatever as well. You want liberalism to be right because it feels good, but it's not truth. Modern reality is maggots piled into shapes of objects and coated in paint. Soon you will see the paint chip away as never before. Lurk two years so you understand the horrors of the world, and develop an understanding of the multitude of subversive tactics used against us. That said, lurk lots, we may not have time to spare anymore.

Thank you for educating me further, I have taken the political compass and I am a left leaning centralist. More and more I see myself being right. I never thought id say it. Lurking is amazing. What are your views on race mixing and cultural whitening?

Left and right are talons of the same vulture. They exist to take turns distracting you, and to control the conversation by leading setting its boundaries.

Race mixing is, sadly or whatever, very terrible. The various tribes of whites are already minorities worldwide, and while in a complete vacuum one might want to say "love is love" the truth is that white bloodlines are immediately overwhelmed by outside DNA and if we don't maintain purity consciously we disappear. I don't know about you, but I don't want the world to run out of Celtic lassies just because the jews hate Amalekites. Now in time you may get to racial ideas like whites having more powerful quantum computers for brains, and some downright esoteric shit, but the only idea you need to focus on right now is that ALL JEWISH MEDIA is focused on normalizing an absence of white couples. Weird right? The only time you'll ever see two white people hook up on television is if it's the B-plot to an episode about an interracial relationship. Look up the Kalegeri and Hooten plans, and consider the possibility that an evil, sociopathic banker class (jooz) have been trying to destroy cultures worldwide in order to breed them together into the perfect stupid consumer slave race with no shared culture save what they are told to buy.

I see that the nation is divided and once again forces more powerful than the people always seem to prevail. I am shocked that you refer to it as being sadly terrible, it sounds like regret. I under what you are saying I just had to point that out to question. I dont want Europe to run out of my cultural heritage and I am VERY against Jews, Muslims, or anybody else trying to destroy my French and Italian heritage. I question if whites or Asians are superior, I also do not know how pure a white person needs to be to be considered Aryan. How pure is pure enough to be considered Aryan or of Aryan descent? I am aware that Jewish media is absolutely the enemy. I can no longer enjoy my favorite movies because of Jewish Hollywood. There are things I loved that I now hate among knowing the intention behind the messages. LEt alone couples most whites are being pushed of TV and the internet I have seen what the CBC did, part of it and its horrible. They are racist, we are racist, everybody is racist but not in the same way? I will look that up. The images are interesting and the last two are the time we live in, well all of them I guess.

It's Kalergi and Hooton.

I see that I have allot of research to do thanks!

Thanks user.

Many things are sadly terrible, in that they could have been fine in moderation but were ruined by jews scheming to destroy other tribes. But I was mostly saying that to calm your liberal sensibilities since we all were where you are now once. Personally I have a neutral opinion on all races except jews, and I resent them deeply for forcing me to have to care about this entire topic by actively causing genocide. That said:

IF MAN IS EQUAL THEN HE IS NOT FREE. IF MAN IS FREE THEN HE IS NOT EQUAL.

I am inferior to an astronaut. That is the way it should be. They should be the first to go into space. Humility and the lack thereof is extremely annoying, and white supremacists aren't really a real thing so much as white people who are annoyed by so many other people sucking and then whining about it instead of not sucking.

White purity is sorta dumb, and mostly misrepresented by jews, but the third Reich had standards for that if you really care. Something like 1/4 nonwhite in one parent wasn't a big deal. There are no pure Aryans left on this Earth anyway. Don't overthink it, just don't breed with other tribes and support strong white families instead.

Thank you. Yes many things in the modern age are very sad. I think everything Jews touched was ruined by Jews. I think only some of the Jews are bad but allot are pretty terrible supporting shit like this. Equality is killing the west. I agree, I do not believe in gender or racial equality. I see that happening allot where otherwise non racist whites begin to become so fed up with blacks that they become white supremacists. Its a very real problem. Nothings wrong with preserving culture and nationality, I just wouldn't encourage race mixing. Technically it really doesn't matter as long as the actual culture of the nation stays alive. But the safest way is to keep it all one race or at least 90%one race.There can be a buffer zone I believe.I try not to overthink it but its hard since I'm not fully white. I am 50/50. I plan on my children being Quadroons which would by the standards you'd given make the cut. Defining Purity is always interesting to hear what people have to say.

That last part about don't breed with other tribes, what if a non white bred with a Jew? Just curious.

This is pretty fucked. I cant believe I've heard so much negative shit about this guy the media demonized him! He is like the most sensible one by this video! I have to hear more of what he has to say!

You're inferior to bought and paid for actors?

No problem. Since we're being polite, what's up with the username? You're well aware at this point what a taboo that is on imageboards. Why keep doing it?

That remains to be seen, but I'm sure my kid and his friends (the guys, anyway) won't be voting for Castreau. Whether they waste their votes in other ways is TBD.

I still don't fully understand why it is taboo. I'm assuming just to keep anonymity relevant correct? I guess I no longer will.

Hmm, well at least he isn't a dictator yet. Countries of the west are being ran into the ground by such treacherous leadership. Hopefully they will vote wisely.

You really fucked up with the namefag thing, this could have been a good thread too. You dumb piece of shit. Have some OC, the quote is from 1986.

There's no need to namefag unless you are legit somehow a super important person, that's never the case though. You're right in thinking it's because of anonymity, thread IDs make namefagging pointless anyways. Vanity is a very hard thing to sustain in this environment, fuckin newfag. polite sage

I'll give you this one.

Anonymous imageboards are savage but truthful. Because we have no identities, we have no incentive to pursue, or protect, our egos. We don't even have to be self-conscious. We can make a completely retarded statement by accident and it won't follow us around past the thread it was posted in. On a normal message board, there are local celebrities, no matter how minor or irrelevant. People will be listened to or rejected because of the name attached to their content, rather than the content itself.

What this means is that the highest value in the community is being actually correct, because you will get your balls verbally cheese-grated for being wrong. We can enjoy truth for its own sake with no ulterior motives, not even human ones like wanting to fit in. You're a ghost. You did something embarrassing in this thread? It doesn't exist in any other thread. You've learned to not namefag, and now you won't, and nobody will call you out on it again. You have been reprimanded and improved accordingly, but without an unnecessary lingering social shame that comes with being called out in public. End result: you improved. Full stop. And because you have, the whole community has in a small way.

Nothing is immune to criticism, and ideas are neither sheltered nor discarded because of who said them. We're a neural network bruteforcing out the validity of ideas through sheer collective autism.

That's why we reject names here. We are Anonymous.

Was a good thread to me

Huh ok

Very well spoken!
The MSM, Normies and etc all shit all over you and don't actually realize what a noble concept this is. It's sad actually they slander truth seeking but that speaks volumes of course. At what point does one stop becoming a Normie? I agree that the name and reputation thing tarnishes all of society, except here as you pointed out