Is Denuvo cracked?

Is it over? We can play games now?

A new slew of workarounds have been released, but denuvo itself remains untouched.

and to think people wasted 180$ of three mediocre games. wew.

Congratulations on your garbage taste, what did you play the multiplayer and ignore the singleplayer or something?

Denuvo games are shit

He's talking about the remake/reboot/reimagening/whatever, not the original.

i mean nu doom relax

I'm talking about modern DOOM, which is the best singleplayer FPS we've seen in years. If you think that game is bad you have some serious shit taste.

Fuck off, razorfist

Name a better FPS in the past ten years.

Nah, there's no point. Even if I took the time to find multiple examples, you'd just shit all over them while sucking Bethsda cock.
Good for you. You win another internet argument. You must feel so accomplished

Some people enjoyed Wolfenstein (I haven't had the chance to judge it for myself yet though)

Modern Wolfenstein is okay but DOOM is faster and harder.

How can you breathe while being so far up Bethesda's ass?

I'm still not seeing a single FPS listed here. The last good FPS to come out for any system was FEAR and I can't believe I had to be the one to list that when I'm the one asking for good FPS games. DOOM was a breath of fucking fresh air after the Halo/CoD sea of garbage.

Man I'm swimming in contrarians right now who don't know shit.

you mean mediocre at best games that i wouldnt mind at all never playing?

then yeah

Am I the only one who actually plays FPS games here? Do you faggots lie about playing video games or something? Nobody has listed a single game.

Can you guys fuck off to Holla Forums or something where you belong.

here I'll show you how we roll around here.

You wasted 60$ on a game I'll never buy, let alone pirate, because it's shit. Congrats.

Link to Rise of Tom Braider pls?

Only ones I've found wants me to download third-party software and/or are from january when there wasn't a crack.

You're under the false impression that a large minority on Holla Forums can pull their head out of their asses for one second and defend their position.

Nu-DOOM was fun. Worth the 30 bucks imo

What's mediocre about it? Instead of memeing about some stupid file I grabbed from Google images, you can actually engage in your own point.

It is literally everything you faggots ask for in an FPS, which just proves to me you're never happy with anything even if its what you ask for.

All I see is salt from cucked buyfags.

All I see is reaction faces from people who desperately want to fit in.

Holy fucking shit, it sure is summer in here.

Been here since the GG split in September 2014. The only thing summer here is your retarded idea that "summer" Holla Forums exists.

You fags seriously need to learn to actually engage in arguments instead of deflecting everything with off-topic garbage like where a fucking reaction MP4 came from.

here u go fam

4chan is having another exodus again, blame them.

Another reaction image? Oh my.

You shouldn't be aware of it, but since you are would you mind telling what's up in cuck county?

and you know that how?

cuck

All of you guys are fucking cancer. You call a game trash and then can't name a single fucking game made in the last 5 years that's better than it. Is the only way you can get a hardon calling video games shit? Do you actually play games at all?

Don't blame Holla Forums for typical Holla Forums retards that don't actually play games.

That says more about the current state of the industry than the children you're talking to. You're pretty fucking retarded for trying to force your dumbass opinion on people and arguing with them when they disagree.

What the fuck are you smoking? If a fucking bitch calls a game bad they better have at least 1 example of a better game in the same genre.
I don't know why I'm even bothering to reply to you. Your argument doesn't even make sense.

If you want le ebin oldskul XD games, I'd rather not bring you into the fanbase of my favorite fps games.

Nice
He didn't force anything. He asked a genuine question a toddler could answer, and got smug pictures in return. His only mistake was expecting more than a shitposting platform for cum worshiping faggots.
The only merit Holla Forums has, is that it's one of the extremely few places on the net where you can talk freely about how [video game] sucks shit. The flip is that retards take it too far, and will shitpost to oblivion and back to show everyone how cool they are for not liking games.

Take this for example. One of many braindead drones who will spew memes and desperately search of validation and (you)'s. All things considered he has no higher brain function. Effectivly making him an iRL NPC. Very predictable, soulless, and robotic in nature.

You have autism.

Like clockwork

calm down you virgin loser, it's not Holla Forums's fault your life is a failure and solely consists of shitposting on the internet

Go back to reddit. Your unfitting meme spewing and memeing on the human condition belong there.

Actually. NuDoom is the best single player FPS released at least in the last 4 years.

go to cuckchan if you want to talk about betheshit

shill please die

I love how you lowered the regular number of 5 years to 4, just so you don't include Serious Sam 3 which shits all over nudoom.

to play devils advocate here, people do seem to be arguing it's good from a relative perspective, not an absolute one.
If you're sperging out over such questions you either don't have an answer to them, don't understand English or are just retarded.
To reiterate, i personally don't think the new doom is that good, but relatively speaking against recent fps games, it is good

before anybody gives me the, it's been argued before shit, lurk moar, it would take less time to bash it were it so obviously bad, even from a relative perspective, than to type out and post some of the responses here, so that's a rather shit argument

and just since it'll trigger a few, the constant mindless "nuh uh its shit" makes you look like the Holla Forums tier shills

NPC drones upset I broke their bubble. Back to shiposting you predictable robot.
This would imply I am chatting with being possessing all necessary human qualities. You are a soulless bot, a cog in the machine with no way out. I can point to every thread that's older than 2 hours and find you, or your fellow mindless drone. Keep in mind that you are nothing but background noise, and have been for the last decade.

It's not even about explaining why doom is bad. It's about the fact that these morons literally cannot name a single fps game that's better than doom.

Dat edge.

lol

retard

Fuck off

But it's true. Look at you. Your flesh suit is the only thing that resembles humanity about you. You have no spirit, no personality, nothing to bring to the table aside from a rouge sentence here or there. You are nothing but an Oblivion tier NPC. For the third time in a row you display the same repetitive actions an intern's chatting bot could reproduce. You will live and die on your most primal instincts, following peer pressure and whichever way your primal instincts lead you.

There are too many humans and not enough souls around. Consider yourselves the unlucky herd of hollow shells.

Your lack of understanding of how Denuvo works is astounding.

And you're a nihilistic fedora. M'lady.

In case you haven't noticed, that's looked down upon here. Go back to reddit.

Would you please shut the fuck up or leave, you're just so fucking cringe-worthy god damn nigger.

Is this NCA datamining?

Also

Ten years? Too fucking easy.

STALKER series
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy
The Darkness II (yes it's story driven and still better than NuDoom)
Painkiller hell and damnation
Serious Sam 3
Borderlands 1, and 2 if you have shit taste but it's still better than NuDoom what the FUCK.
Warhammer 40K Space Marine (3rd person shooter, still a shooter)

If you let me count multiplayers we can go even further with TF2 or Killing Floor 1 but I don't want to destroy your garbage taste so fast.

And this is just from the top of my fucking head
Fuck off

Just report them.
There's already a Denuvo thread up, this thread is breaking a rule and will probably get locked.

Since we're talking about FPS games, is Fallout 4 better than nudoom?

Getting defensive means you see my points as valid. I'll take my leave, knowing I've made you think more today than you have been all year. Enjoy living in groundhog day, you peeved little drones.

I'm being aggressive because I find you annoying.

dont forget metro LL and redux, hell even crysis 1 was better.

Is that you, Quentin?