GIULIANI TO POSSIBLY REPLACE SESSIONS

archive.is/MdivV

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889467610332528641
archive.is/SKebl
youtube.com/watch?v=63M2BgVwaX4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890207082926022656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a single source to back that up, why the fuck would you ever trust lugenpresse

The one thing we do know for sure is that Sessions' replacement is inbound.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889467610332528641

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889467610332528641
Says who, your anus?

fake news

Yeah, we sure know that you’ll be fired for being such a shitty shill.

Why wouldn't he be? You have Trump's tweet right there, why isn't Sessions looking into Clinton? Instead he's pushing to continue the drug war, and we don't need that shit right now.

There literally is none. Cocksucking OP linked an article attributed to "Tyler Durden" whom cites some Axios article with 0 fucking sources.

do you know what beleaguered means?

Why not pat buchanan?

Sessions isn't getting replaced, mongoloids.

Washington Examiner is reporting the same shit.

archive.is/SKebl

I think people are reading a lot in to calling him beleaguered.
Beleaguered means being attacked from all sides or put in a difficult position.
You normally to use it as an expression of sympathy for the situation someone finds themselves in. Not for criticism.

Are you suggesting Trump used the word "beleaguered" to throw the media off and get them to go down a bullshit path again?
Wouldn't even put it past him for a second, he's done that before and I love it when he does.

the washington examiner article links the axios article which actually has most of its content in paragraphs under "Our Thought Bubble". Its pure speculation.
That being said, Sessions needs to go, but no fucking way is Guiliani going to get confirmed by the cuckservatives in the senate.

also this

Why not replacing Sessions with Gowdy FFS?

How about don't fucking replace him at all and get him a team that will cooperate fully with him.

Giuliani did great things to combat crime in JYC. Also, he's presumably a trusted associate of Trump's.

Still saging though, since the article is nothing but pure speculation.

I will never take you seriously ever again after the retarded shit you've been posting these past few months.

He's feigning weakness and stalling. Trump's main principle as is in war tactics that he's employing is to never show weakness except when needed to.
And at the same time he's baiting them with a shabbos goy AG that won't go after the pedos.

Cucks aren't going to stand in his way.

Nigger drugs and illegal immigration are festering cancers that have to be addressed right at this moment, and guess what? BOTH RATES ARE DOWN DOWN DOWN PURGE THE UNCLEAN CHAFF FUCK UP TWO KIKE DEMORALIZATION TACTICS 2400 PEDO ARRESTS MAGA

have you not been paying attention? The cucks in the Senate will 100% stand in his way.

Ordering his subordinates to pursue crimes already on the books, especially crimes which adversely affect the community is the main function of his position. Also, doing so does not mean he can't also be doing something else at the same time. It is curious that clinton isnt being investigated… But then again she is.. The DWS case is tied to clinton on a fundamental level. Maybe this is Trump signalling that something huge is about to come out with the case, especially since the fbi just found all of the awan brothers harddrives.

For what reason?

Maybe you're right. He's been tweeting against Republicans lately too, which to me feels like he's about to say fuck the system and start re-wiring it all.

recusing himself from the Russia investigation has allowed it to get out of hand. Everybody with any lick of common sense can see it was a desperate attempt by the dems to delegitimize Trump after they lost the election.
Also I just don't like him, hes been in washington far too long. He doesn't have the actual balls to go after any of the establishment politicians and their corruption.

Sessions has been mostly moderate except for gunning hard on immigration.

Problem is, that's not enough. Being hard on immigration is nice, but if he won't fight, what's the point? Trump can replace Sessions with any number of AGs who can be hard on immigration and accomplish more.

Now that I think about it, Sessions defended himself so well that the MSM instantly backed off. Trump's angry because Sessions could have done it for the entire situation in the first place, but he instead chose to only protect himself.

Sessions may have good intentions, but he didn't choose Sessions so he wouldn't be part of Trump's team.

Bump please

Sage please.

Awesome.

THE MEMES JACK

Guilliani has the potential to be a decent AG, this was covered thoroughly well before the election over the course of many threads. General consensus is he was a damned good crime fighter in jyc, and that there is enough reason to assume that he was not in on the 9/11 plan in any way.

Regardless, there is no evidence that Trump is actually considering replacing Sessions, let alone displeased with him. It seems highly likely that him recusing himself was always intended to be a red herring for the msm to dig their hole deeper over.

That has been debunked many times over the years. No clue why people still bring it up.

invest in a dictionary, user

Of course thats what it is. There is no way to interpret the word beleaguered as being in any way negative unless you are a fucking retard.

It literally means 'under siege'. It has no bearing on whether he is doing a good job or not but highly implies that he is doing the best job possible 'even though he is under siege'

This is once again the kikes pushing too far. And judging by recent events, and the position Trump had him in prior to this, as well as the conclusion drawn from his involvement in that position.. I believe that scaramucci may actually be deep cover working for Trump.

Also… Don't forget… The 27th is Thursday and White House user has yet to let us down so everyone's minds are about to be blown.

Actually your debunking has been debunked many times over the time periods. 224 intelligence agencies agree!
Arguing like a liberal sure is fun

What debunking do you have?

the replies to this thread says a lot about the current state of Holla Forums

i think the media is playing 5d chess right now . They are defending Sessions when they actually want him replaced.

The distraction is working I see.

Making a mockery of lefty bitch thinking before it was cool.

Not good not good. Guiliani knew about 9/11. Kike alert kike alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say good goy alert, goodest of goys.

Is this an Italian-American coup?

This is why. Sessions AND McCabe are STONEWALLING these investigations.

This is why. Sessions AND McCabe are STONEWALLING these investigations!!!

This is bullshit, Guiliani will not take a WH job. He has a big security consulting company working with governments around the world. He not going to give his shit up for a 4-8 year term. It would be fun to watch his confirmation hearing though, he would rip a few congress fucks and make them sweat during their questions.

Fuck Guiliani

I smell goons.

If we were to replace Sessions for him being a spineless cuckold, I'd say Joe Arpaio would probably be the best candidate for the job. Moreso than anyone else in law enforcement, he does not give a fuck what the press says.

Sessions shouldn't even be replaced in the first place

his past few interviews and this tweet say otherwise m8
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890207082926022656