In healthy body there's a healthy spirit

One question: do you lift?
I've seen a lot of you are either fat faggots from photos or skinny twinks. What happened to Holla Forums being /fit?

Right the fuck now, after scrolling to this fucking thread, do pushups, excercise and only then get back to reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html?m=1
expertboxing.com/boxing-basics/how-to-box/are-you-ready-for-amateur-boxing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bodyweight routines + boxing 5 times a week. Is that good enough uncle Holla Forums?

I've seen swole meat-heads who could not do a single bodyweight pullup. Fuck the gym. Be in control of your own body. That's tougher than the iron will ever be.

It's okay, but inferior.

There's something bizarre about /new/ and Holla Forums over the years is the rejection of the idea of lifting weights. Is it because it seems too "normalfag", I don't get why it's an issue. Eat well (use a calorie/macro counting app), lift weights, do cardio… that'll get you better than 99% of the population. This is a concept I got from Lookism, I admit, but every action you take to improve yourself should be based on effectiveness not how it feels.

If I wanted to start lifting should I go SS of I'm a skinny skeleanon with a kinda fucked up back? I've tried it multiple times with little gainz and lots of pain

Take a look at you state department of corrections online, look up females, look up the charge of murder. I'd rather have those little killer women having my back than 90% of you LARPing weight lifting faggots.

lol ok nigger

Yeah I like to do sets of
DATAMINING
To failure, to be just like you OP.

Post the full quote, faggot.

does that displease you, the truth

I just did 3 pushups.

Checked dub dubs

OP, is still ahead of you because he knows how to fight + he works out. Yeah he should do some deadlifts too but what he's doing is better than only lifting.

Everyone should be doing lifting/bodyweight routines* AND mma training. Primarily boxing and jiu-jitsu. And of course there's cardio, but if you're doing all of the aforementioned, you've already got a good cardio base so no need to do much else besides a few miles of jogging 2-5x a week.

*they are both important, neither is better or worse, and actually bodyweight routines can help with some of the injuries gotten from heavy weightlifting. Although if you had to choose one, choose bodyweight since you can workout anywhere/no need for a gym/equipment.. but even then, once you are proficient in the main BW movements, there's no excuse not to seek out a gym or get your own weights. Even in prison there's no excuse not to lift. So yeah do both.

Appreciation of aesthetics is what The Jew has taken from us. Remember Western Civilization was based on aesthetics.

The Jew will never be aesthetically pleasing to look at.

R8 me faggots

People on Holla Forums, /fit/, and so forth neglect cardio far too much. Especially running. If you can't handle running a 5K or managing a 10mile ruck in 3hr (standard), you simply do not have the requisite athleticism to be of any use in long-term combat operations, which makes you useless in a RWDS environment.

Just get enough protein if you want to see gains from weights. Your body needs that to grow stronger.

You actually thought that?

People don't lift weights for a number of reasons

People do bodyweight because

When we wuz cavemans n' shieet do you think the top alpha males ran around looking like modern bodybuilders? No they probably looked like they spent loads of time running and climbing, that is what women are likely to find most attractive.

Right and becoming an odd looking meathead that can repetitively lift a bar will help you how?

You are being cucked by the fitness industry showing you images of carefully picked and seductively photographed men in order to get you to waste your time and become dependant on expensive goods and services.

Think of it this way. You are trapped in the system, likely chained by wage slavery, rent and debt. To make yourself feel better you are going to spend an extra $2000 a year on a new diet and gym memberships. How is that not just another chain.

Lifting weights is only a good idea if you can really afford it and you have some reason why you should do it other than society told me so.

Go back to Cirque de Soleil you fairy.

Stop with that creepy face, look up a bit more and be more smug. Otherwise, bretty gud

14/88

Of course I exercise however I don't need those gay protein shakes or pills.

Also, puff up your chest

I don't have to lift much I have insanely good genetics. Prefer cycling and running + swimming.

Honestly this thread is for me. I have been busy with school and work, and I haven't had the time to devote to exercising that I should be. If you have a link to a starting regimen for body weight training that you would recommend I would appreciate it.

Lifting heavy is important for any healthy man. Heavy compound lifts such as deadlift, squat, and bench press boost testosterone production. Strength training should be number one priority for a Holla Forumsack attempting to get fit.

Strength training and bodybuilding are two very different things that you seem to have conflated.

It is most important to lift HEAVY and get STRONG.

Of course cardio is also important and you should be training some kind of martial art in addition to physical conditioning.

Your body is the most important asset you have in life so if you can't come up with an extra $2000 a year (roughly $6 a day) on improving it then you are a worthless, uncreative and stupid piece of shit who doesn't deserve to draw another breath.

But, am I really improving my body in a way that will give me value later on down the line? If I can run 10k, have a bf% less than 12, a healthy diet and I am able to lift my body weight with one arm, why the hell would I spend $2000 a year to "Improve it".

I finished my cut yesterday. Today I will begin the bulk, and this time I will do it right. This thread is a sign from Kek, my waifu, and the holy Führer that my new endeavor is destined for success. Godspeed all of you in the acquirement of gains.

You are almost always better off doing physical activity outdoors that builds muscle and puts you in shape than you are just lifting weight.

I didn't say I'm against lifting. Just that I like cycling/swimming more. Stamina, son

Thanks

do both friendo, but try to keep a relatively equal amount of how much you do both

My post seems to get them confused but I do understand the difference.

When working for strength consider that after a certain point the ability to lift heavier weights with the same movement loses it's value.

In my opinion it is more practical to be able to perform a movement like a handstand or a pull up than it is ton be able to perform a weight lift with some abitrary weight especially after that weight begins to exceed what you are likely to encounter in real life.

Nope, because after doing a few push ups I feel like I need an eight hour nap.

eat better, improve cardio slightly (ie. walk around somewhat outside), and slowly ease yourself in to basic bodyweights.
Stop being a weak pussy.

Thanks. What do you guys think about calisthenics?

Do you eat enough, user?

You have to go back.

plenty of it's exercises are absolutely what you should do (pull-ups, dips, push-ups, squats, leg raises, plank), but some are kinda crap (sit-ups and crunches, to me at least)

startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html?m=1

I /fit/ everyday

Well the good news is someone like that will still find things to do that improve him physically or mentally. The bad news is this doesn't apply to you because none of those things you mentioned are true. So stop posing ridiculous hypotheticals like a faggot and get your ass in gear.

Weak, maybe, but I'm not being a pussy. I push through and get them, and more, done.

I wasn't for a while, but these days I'm eating more.

I used to till I wore all my tendons and joints out. Dont swallow the iron pill whole. Having decent base strength and cardiovascular health in order is all you need. Obviously being a fat fuck is gross, just dont start taking steroids like a pleb. Gym rats are all borderline gay.

That requires a bit more equipment that just chairs for dips. If you can't find a bench or pull-up bar then there is always the plebbit recommend bodyweight routine.

Well then you're just weak. Get better user, you'll improve in your normal life too if you get fit.

Being able to lift heavy weights does not preclude one from being able to do pull ups or handstands in any way. Being able to lift heavy loads is in no way arbitrary and you are likely to come across things in life that you cant lift now and you could if you were stronger. Being able to perform heavy lifts is extremely beneficial for day to day activities and could needed in extreme circumstances. For example lifting another human could necessary to save their life. Strength is the number one factor in quality of life especially as you age. As Rippetoe says, strong people are harder to kill and more useful in general.

Strength is the ultimate value of a body.

In particular I think these can be done by any user who has aversion to gym fpr any reason

expertboxing.com/boxing-basics/how-to-box/are-you-ready-for-amateur-boxing

This is my routine. And on top of that I do a full body workout every other day whenever possible with the goal of increasing my max 10 rep lift in weight by at least 5 lbs per every other session.

You plateau out eventually, but it works really well in the beginning.

Make sure to always hit that anabolic window and slam down a protein shake before 30 min after your workout is complete.

Putting on mass slows you down certainly, but you shouldn't be running around out there looking like the chosen undead.

If you are consistent with your schedule you WILL see results.

Body weight is OK but you need to be pushing yourself to you max capabilities to really be a man.

Cardio is required, as you'll find out in a fight that you turn into a big stupid punching bag if you don't get your runs in. You wont even last past 2min. It's a really terrible feeling to suddenly not be able to move your legs and have someone coming at you. Do cardio.

There is no reason any of you couldn't be the next Tyson Fury.

I hadn't thought of that, good point

You talk like a normie, which I don't like. I actually lift and do cardio myself

And you think most polacks are even close to that? Most men come to view it as a hobby. Besides, it is a social activity if you aren't a total autist; physical strength is strongly associated with holding right wing views.

When you do heavy compound lifts, deadlift, squat, press, etc, getting strong in one movement makes you strong at other movements too. I understand that there is a point of diminishing returns in strength training but that point is so far away from the majority of people especially on this board. If you cant deadlift 500 pounds and squat 400 then you shouldn't even be worrying about strength training losing its value.

Body weight exercises are the opposite of inferior, it's the only way to get alot of your muscle groups to fire off in the right way to maximize your gains Wich is something you can't do no matter how much you can lift

I mix bodweight exercises with weight lifting 4 days out of the week with cardio in between, I also landscape for a living so my cardio is probably better than most since I spend my days running around outside for a living

To all anons who have an aversion to the gym like I do. At the risk of sounding like some jewish salesman, let me introduce you to your new best friend. Suspension training. All you need for this tool to work is a door and some space to do the exercises.

I was some seriously shitty kind of skinnyfat when I started using it. I also have a pullup bar, one more thing I also highly recommend, which I used to measure my progress. Took me 4 days to go from shitting myself after 5 pullups to laughing off 20.

after 30 seconds, 60% of your muscles stop working. then only the slow twitch fibers are able to continue. This is why marathon runners literally have a thing in their sport called "SUDDEN DEATH" where running INSTANTLY DIE mid running. (this 60% shutting down also applies to the heart)

pic related, sprinter vs marathon runner

You've been promoted to VIP status for our upcoming summer camp!

Complete broscience bullshit. You will never make anywhere near as much gains with bodyweight routines than with progressive overload weightlifting/powerlifting.

swimming is good with high intensity interval training. 30 seconds 100% all out -→ rest as long as you like, 90s-200s, until you feel recovered, then repeat. Studies show constant cardio results in lean muscle tissue loss, while HIIT gains muscle

I've noticed many people have taken the "weight machines are bad" argument to mean "weights are bad"

Found the homo. Bodyweight exercises won't make you anywhere near as strong as lifting.

You know absolutely fucking nothing about exercising lmao.

Youre brain damaged if you think you wont be able to do pull ups if you do a powerlifting routine. One powerlifter in my gym does 3x5 pull ups with a 50 kg weight hanging from him.
Why are bodyweight exercise faggots always so ignorant about everything? You're weak, you know nothing about what having true strength even is like.

Women 100% find ripped, muscular weightlifters more attractive than bodyweight and cardio only fags.

I am very disappointed in the average Holla Forumsack. I assumed nationalists would be smarter than the average normie, but a lot of people in this thread are flat out fucking braindead.
Said no Overman ever.
Become as strong as possible with any means necessary. Steroids are great. They can be used without any permanent side effects if you do your research and know what you are doing. Nazi soldiers used steroids too, and if the Third Reich still existed steroids would be completely legal and encouraged for men.

Calisthenics take fucking forever, and you have to do ridiculous amounts of reps to get to that point. Weight on the bar speeds everything up considerably, and allows to you be stronger then bodyweight alone will allow. Calisthenics is for little bitches.

Thanks. I have a pull up bar already, but what is a dip bar?

For weak anons that haven't started, beginning with bodyweight is good because their weak asses can't handle more. Now stop being a little bitch yourself.
Besides, with a stronger body, the bodyweight exercise becomes more strenuous as the body is heavier.

At least there is one sane person in this thread.
Nationalists: Lift heavy fucking weights.
Do powerlifting or oly lifting. If you want to do calisthenics then include it in your routine, but don't ONLY do that or you will remain weak as fuck compared to lifters.
A man should be strong.

Maybe for the first few weeks if you're an absolute shoestring of a man, but outside of that. Useless.

Its objectively superior to do powerlifting and to include some bodyweight stuff as accessory exercises. Pull ups and dips for example.
But calisthenics only is trash tier training and your strength gains will plateau extremely fast like that.

Calisthenics, Sambo, Boxing, and Savat (I only care for white combat arts, no gook, kike, or spic shit)

You guys also might wanna look into ditching the cheese powder, and supplementing it with collagen instead. In double blind studies with older men aged 50-65 it gave a 65% edge in muscle mass gained. Cheese powder is so heavily marketed because up until they figured out they could market it to body builders it was literally thrown out and treated as a waste product, hence the heavy campaigns in shilling it to us.

This is correct. All nationalists should be strong.

True. I'd personally vouch for some calesthenics exercises with weight supplements (Squatting with weights, as example), and powerlifting or other types of straight up weight lifting.

lifting is good for bodybuilding

boxing is good for learning how to whoop ass and is an excellent cardiovascular workout. bodyweight exercises are effective.

really swoll people from what I've found fatigue very quickly, takes a lot of gas to keep those muscles going (8 years of kickboxing, jiujitsu)

dubs checked. You got it right user.
You can't just lift and lift and lift, your body will not be able to carry the muscle effectively. But as you said, boxing (or some other fighting training) helps with that a lot.

Powerlifting compound movements should be your main focus in training. Squats, deadlifts, bench press, overhead press - and calisthenics as accessory exercises. If you make calisthenics your main focus you will never get very strong.

Clueless. Someone who is 110 kilograms ripped would defeat your 70 kg boxer ass because you simply lack the strength to win against them. This is why all fighting sports have weight classes, because a skilled lightweight martial artists would get fucking destroyed by a total noob heavyweight. All the big guy has to do is grab and crush.

Lifting is objectively more beneficial than calisthenics.

Who said you have to be lightweight in boxing you absolute faggot. You didn't even check my trips.
Aim to be the best of your capabilities. This means not being some sluggish faggot that is ripped, but not some skinny faggot that's so fast in cardio. Be both, because it's possible.
I'm not even a "70 kg boxer", fag.

If the guy in the thumbnail is Brad Dingleberry I'll shoot you in the face.

I should mention that you were right on the first point though. I'd personally put it as 50/50 split though.

kek, nice dubs. checked

I didn't say to not do both. But if you do only one, then lifting is far more beneficial than martial arts. Martial arts is absolutely fucking useless if you don't have the strength to make use of it.

Also you can never call yourself an Übermensch if you are not as strong and big as possible.

Become like this man.

Get the fuck out of here. You lose your gains rapidly the moment you stop and get bitch tits.

If I see any of you fucks with gynomastia out there on the streets I'm gonna twist those titties so hard.

Steriods are for faggots who aren't man enough to put in consistent work over long time periods. You're weak intellectually and genetically.

Cheese powder?

Now we can agree.
Just martial arts is pointless, just lifting is good but with flaws, but both is the best, unless you somehow cannot do both because you're a poorfag with no time or something.

Endurance training is more important than lifting. Muscles aren't worth shit if you get gassed after 5 minutes of activity. It's a stupid analogy but you see that all the time in wrestling, muscled up guys who practically die after a few minutes because their cardio is dogshit and slimmer guys without hulking muscle mass who can do 60 minute ironman matches because they actually know how to train their bodies.

Endurance training first, lifting second.

That really shouldn't happen unless you're a complete retard who puts it on the wrong side of the door and pull it open with your weight.

100 BURPEES A DAY
ADD ONE BURPEE EACH DAY, EVERYDAY(you may start doing 50 burpees and then adding 2 a day until you're 100 a day)
THIS IS THE BEST METHOD

I do. But I'm stuck at 16-17% bodyfat with little hope of getting myself to cut because I have no fucking idea in the first place. Spare an user some tips pls. How long does it take to regain lost gains after a cut? Because my triceps are so weak one could say they are on the verge of fucking atrophy.

Fucking (1) crossfitnigger.

thats just a photo lads

Burpees were created way long before crossfit which is of course shit

Bodyweight exercises are only good if you want to be a fucking camel that carries a 50lbs bag for 15miles, that is why the military does that, a good start but going to a gym gets you real results in terms of musclemass, usefull in social circumstances and also looks nice.

Still, you should have checked my dubs. Next time post a picture that isn't connected to crossfit.

You present a 50year old guy that is on 2g test, hgh, tern and other stuff. What a compelling post.

100 burpees a day keeps the mudskins away!

HOW TO START GETTING FIT:

#1. Forget all the details and fucking do it
- you will do it wrong. this is fine, but make sure you keep doing it for at least 2 weeks. that's because 2 weeks is the amount of time it takes to establish a hobby, where the energy requirement to maintain it drops of significantly. after 2 weeks, focus on figuring out the right way. until then, just shut up and do it.

Oh look an ignorant retard.
With proper PCT you lose about 20-25% of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. The 75-80% that you keep of the muscles you made during your cycle, you still made in a matter of months when naturally it would have taken years.
You're fucking retarded, any sane mans cycle includes medicine to prevent gynecomastia. You can avoid it with 100% certainty.
Jesus Christ you are stupid LMAO.

So all the worlds Olympic weightlifters and all the worlds strongest men like Brian Shaw and Hafthor Bjornsson are "faggots who aren't man enough to put in consistent work over long time periods"? Because every elite level athlete in this world uses steroids.

This is your brain on cuckoldry. This man has lost his mind.
Nobody on steroids is lazy and uses them because they don't want to work out hard for years. They use them AND work out hard for years, making gains that far surpass the natural limits. Steroids increase your recovery speed and allow you to train for much longer times and for more days a week. It doesn't magically make you get gains without working out, it allows you to work out harder than a natty without overtraining.

It's actually YOU who is weak intellectually, genetically, and spiritually.

The one with the most magnificant mustache is the boss here.

Lifting first, endurance second. Strength is more important than endurance. Muscles aren't worth shit if they are weak and can't lift jack shit.

Posting a picture of someone who uses Growth Hormones sure is a fucking valid argument against lifting. Oh wait it's not, you're mentally retarded.

1. and 2. upper row are leaders, white t-shirt is new her, next to him is "herp a derp".
Front row is "old guy but not the smartest", wigger, new but smart guy (compared to the rest of the group).

strength adaptations last longer than endurance adaptations. if you do a 5K run program and stop running for a few months that cardio ability will quickly fade. whereas if you take off a few months from lifting you will not lose much muscle if you eat enough protein

Nice hair. Keep your chin up at all times. Raise your chest. Being hunched over with your head downturned is a sign of weakness. Be a good example of our race, friend.

What the fuck is this? Women do not find lanky negroes attractive.

The problem with your argument with the weight classes is both people are fighters. It's not some noob against a fighter. The presumption is that both guys are skilled. So yeah skill levels both being similar, the bigger guy is going to have a huge advantage.

Consider that the original UFC had no weight classes and a 185er won the first 3 or 4.

I have no problem with people lifting to get tougher but neglecting MA training is a mistake. Plus it makes you tougher in general. Lifitng is fucking easy shit compared to actually fucking taking punches, kicks, knees, getting choked out, etc etc. week after week. Builds character.

Thats his point, he's making fun of the retard who falsely claims that women find calisthenics/cardio bodies more attractive. Of course in reality women are most into ripped, muscular men.

Just post your body.

If the nipples point down, we don't want you around.

Point is size and strength is more important in a fight than technique. This is what determines the winner in most street fights.

I am natty, I have just done enough research into steroids to know what I am talking about. You're a clueless cuck who is shitting on one of the most amazing inventions in the history. The Nazis used steroids on their elite soldiers too, and it would be legal in the Third Reich.
Are you anti National Socialist? Because your hatred of strength and peak physical performance seems to suggest so.

I'm sorry you fell for the Mr. Universe meme and wasted your time getting vanity muscles you can't put to practical use for more than 5 minutes, I really am. Daily farm work would probably kill you.

That doesn't make cardio unimportant, though. It's the basis for being fit. Without good cardio you aren't anything and will be swarmed by the brown hordes before you can blink.

4 reps of 20

In a one on one bout sure. Body builders have a wrestling advantage. They do not have a striking advantage.

A striking advantage allows you to take on and knock out multiple attackers.

A wrestling advantage allows you to take on one man and crush him utterly. Maybe two leftists. Maybe.

But your body builder wont be able to kite 5 men and put them all down.

Your body builder will also get gassed more quickly. Go watch body builders fight on youtube.

Slow pushing punches using only the arms every time.

Proper tech shows the use of your whole body in a quick whip-like motion to hurl your fist like a big rock right at your opponents face.

I'm not against bodybuilding or power lifting. If fact I think having a more "skill-diverse" group of men makes us more dangerous. But you have to know your limits so you can chisel away at them.

Strong muscles are a million times more useful than weak muscles with lots of endurance. I don't feel sorry for you, because you're a weak beta bitch. You're an insecure and scared cuck, so you make up excuses for not aspiring to become strong.
Also you not knowing the difference between bodybuilding and actual lifting sports is like confusing swimming for football. In other words, you might have Down Syndrome.

I'll remind you anyway: it's impossible to become an Overman without powerlifting/oly lifting.

It is just a lot more fullfilling to have physical dominance over the cucks that run around and are bascially well groomed idiots with no real intellectual impact, so you gotta shove that into their face double time.

Nice dubs and nice link.

This is getting hilarious. What is with there being several retards in this thread who talk about bodybuilding? Who the fuck said anything about bodybuilding? Literally no one in this thread has suggested bodybuilding, not a single person.
You have the IQ levels of a negro if you don't understand the difference between bodybuilding and powerlifting or olympic weightlifting. One is training so you can compete in beauty pageants, the others are official sports for the goal of STRENGTH and COMPETITION.

What determines a winner in street fights is ruthlesness, given the stochastics.

Where can I get steroids user.

If your workout routine gives you suitable endurance then why are you so utterly assravaged?

Nice projection bro

Every gym. If you ask nicely.

Then why don't you roid? How about you have an argument instead of calling me a cuck repeatedly. Defeat me in word battle.

Associating steriod use with natsoc is pure identity signaling bullshit. I guess we should all take pcp as well since they used it in war?

I believe in following natural law, and that trying to supersede it is harmful. I could be wrong, and I'd love to be proved wrong. All you have to do is make a more compelling argument.