Switzerland chainsaw attack: Five hurt in Schaffhausen

Switzerland chainsaw attack: Five hurt in Schaffhausen
archive.is/elJTp
archive.is/46gAN

Why is there a police styled photo of this man? That's not suspicious at all.

He looks like some kind of jew goblin.

when I was a kid my parents used to call someone like this, the boogeyman.

good eyes

Why in the middle of woods? Why (if the time stamp is correct) in April of this year? Why is the first thing the police said before knowing anything at all was "it's not a terrorist attack"? Who took the picture if this guy is as isolated and insane as he seems?

And where did they find such a fine piece of equipment to take this incredibly high quality picture in 2017?

I will never understand how shit like this is tolerated even in America, much less Europe. Like that story of the guy who imported a sex-doll and got six months in prison while Muslims rape little white girls everyday and don't get caught, don't get prosecuted if they are caught, and only get sentenced to counseling if they are prosecuted. It's fucking insanity and yet normies just wander around in a cloud of prozac and who knows what. Life is shit.

swiss police released a picture of the suspect in the middle of his rampage

Are these mugshots taken in a goddamned forest?

Monarch strikes again.

WTF?! Is someone playing a prank on my right now?! This is fucking hilarious.

well that's where they live

Yes, that post is a joke

Words that kill, would you speak them to me.

Someone tell Jareth that one of his subjects is missing.

Is it a husqwarna?
They make damn fine chainsaws

Ban attack chainsaws

The UK is already banning knives, banning chainsaws wouldn't be surprising in the slightest.

Probably because he had been contacted by police before.
Police keep a database of "creepy" men for later use if a crime for which no suspect can be located, becomes politically embarrassing.
When the police are accused of incompetence over being unable to solve the crime, they pick up their folder of "creepy loners", pull one out and frame him.
Such people also make FANTASTIC patsies in political executions.
Examples:

He looks sad, i would't wonder if the social worker handling his case was a special kind of (((professional)).
Mine had such a (((doublename)))
We here, still have shitload of those fucking (((frankfurter schoolars))) in those jobs, aversion or confrontativ is still practiced. To me it is plain and simple mobbing from weak minded dogmatic faggots under the pretense of helping the poor souls, if they taking damage fine, if out in style, that is fine too, the goal is to make people flip (hot chair psychology) in a controlled environment LOL so they can keep the people safe.
So he was also a smart one, that he is still on the lose for a last good fap is telling me this.
To get neetbux they almost achieved to brand me as crazy violent too, get obeserved on occasion but law ist the law,
Case like this one are exacty my field of interest,

searching for …. Bild_wo_sozarbeiter_sich_lustig_macht_wie_er_verschoissene_Grundrechte_austrickst.jpg

Newfag, get the fuck out, reeeee

rofl, I've seen that same expression on a depressing guy named Stephen Heraldson from Olympia WA (lacey)

Köksal Baba was so pissed when he found out they did not give him a real Mercedes-Benz.