Just Cause 3

Guess what just got cracked.
Well it's a bypass actually, get it before steam fixes it.

skidrowreloaded.com/just-cause-3-cracked-voksi/

Anyway, did they fix the shit performance? Is it even worth pirating? The file size is huge

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.rin.ru/forum/
skidrowreloaded.com/just-cause-3-incl-dlc-repack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh hey, I was waiting to finally get a demo for this game. I'm still gonna wait until some user with a sandbox tests it out first though, if only to tell us if there are any oddities with controls or language or what not

So, Denuvo is finally cracked?

Downloading now, not because I want to play it but just to spite asshat developers who implement Denuvo.

Looks like it. Voksi has cracked the Doom demo, and says a crack for the full game is on the way. He's also posted images showing that he's gotten the new Tomb Raider to work.

Having to login with a steam account in order to play seems kind of fishy though, I'm going to use my dead alt account just incase steam detects this somehow and bans accounts for it.

3DM has said they managed to "crack" it but they wont release shit for about another year since since they want to see how piracy actually affects sales. That or maybe denuvo always keeps updating and maybe they want to find a way to beat that.

No, it is only a bypass since Steam Qis required. It is recommended to make a new Steam account when trying this and a vpn won't hurt.

Steam is*

I think the Doom demo method is just a bypass, but there's also an honest-to-god crack, too.

Where? Only cracks I've seen for just cause 3 or inside or any other denuvo game requires you login to a steam account.

Why did they even bother? JC3 is shit and a straight downgrade from JC2.
The most effective anti-piracy aspect of Denuvo is that it's always attached to shit games not worth the bandwidth

Just going by what I read. Maybe I got some bad info.

Hopefully, this bypass shit still works by the time I am able & have downloaded these games.

It's a garbage fucking game, who cares?

Yeah who cares that denuvo finally got cracked after months of not being able to pirate any denuvo game

There aren't any denuvo games even worth pirating though.
Yet.

Read the thread user, Denuvo didn't get cracked, this is a workaround that's likely to get fixed fairly soon, Denovo, or at the very least the instance of Denuvo used to lock JC3 is still very much uncracked, though Dewm and ROTTR might be getting cracked pretty soon, not that anyone really cared about them anyway

It's alright. Definitely not worth the asking price though. If you liked 2 then you'll probably like 3 if it runs.

Fuck Avalanche and fuck SE

JC3 isn't as interesting as 2, for me at least. There aren't nearly as many cool locations with opportunities for fucking around with the physics engine (think: the Panau City freeway loop or Panau International Airport) or with interesting premises (think: Mile High club or the "Lost" island.)

The only fun thing to fuck around with in that game is the buggy and that fuckhuge cargo transport plane. The buggy is basically the Mako from ME1, and the fuckhuge cargo plane is a fuckhuge cargo plane that you can walk around in while in-flight.

I haven't noticed any performance issues, but I'm running a GTX 970, which is probably the minimum you can use while graphics are maxed at 1080P. Not a big visual improvement over 2, but does hog performance significantly more.

So, what if it ends up piracy = more sales? I know I don't give a shit about any game I haven't downloaded from tpb

Its not like i wanted to eat these grapes or anything. But i'll take some
-fox after previously reviewing the grapes as "shit grapes"

It makes you feel better user, I still won't be bothering to get it, same as tomb raider. Cause its shit, like tomb raider.

COME ON

runs like shit with only 2GB video card

cs.rin.ru/forum/

warhammer, tomb raider and some other shit bypassed too

The best DRM is the fact that all new games are shit.
Haven't pirated a game in years.

Inside also got bypassed and I finished it in one sitting since it's only like 2 hours long.

I gotta say if you liked Limbo, you'll definitely love Inside. Don't wait, pirate it right now.

Xanatos?

Oh boy I love artificial scarcity

Why would you bother with this game anyways? It's worse in nearly every way compared to 2.

Wait, Just Cause 3 came out?

Was it any good?
Then again the earlier ones were mediocre anyway so…

iirc it had really shitty performance not sure if it was fixed.

I may be remembering it wrong but I think Just Cause 3 had some terrible memory leaking issues and you'd need 16 GB of RAM at the minimum to just get a stable framerate.

Meanwhile on PS4

So, is the crack legit or not? The guy who made it used to sell the crack and now he is giving it out free. People are also saying that there might be a virus in the crack and the creator of course claims that is false positive.

isnt this just *cinematic*? :^)

you slavs are really trying to push this malware arent you

here
My data cap reset earlier than I thought so I downloaded a 20GB repack of Just Cause 3 with the Dlauncher.exe bypass included.

The bypass works but contrary to what I was told in another thread it DOES have to log into your dummy Steam account every time you launch (it even tells you to close steam so dlauncher can relaunch steam). No big deal if you have the info remembered by steam.

The performance is fine for me. The settings I have are all maxed except I disabled motion blur & disabled bokeh blur.

It won't run at 4k because it cannot use SLI properly, SLI causes flickering everywhere & it doesn't utilize the GPUs properly to get proper SLI performance gains. So I have to run it on a single GPU at 2560x1440. With aforementioned settings it's stays 50-60fps. It's using 4-6 GB of RAM after playing a while. I dunno if that's going to keep increasing due to memory leaks people keep bringing up or if those are already fixed. So far it's not maxing out my 16GB of RAM.

Here's a webm I just made of some goofy physics & explosions.

Fucking where? All I've encountered was that gargantuan 50GB download that is probably 90% uncompressed audio, and the torrent for that is so slow that I'm only at 15GB after 7 hours

Just look at the site OP posted.

I think I got this one:

But I should have gotten this one, because it has all the DLC:
skidrowreloaded.com/just-cause-3-incl-dlc-repack/

I'm confused because the files & directories are the same for both of them. I hope I got the DLC one, but I don't think I did.

Actually, that first link isn't even a repack. Now I dunno what version I got.

fuck that shit.

You got the second one, its the repack and the smaller version because game crackers are better at compressing games than actual devs

Wut?

Yeah, I think it was that one.

For installation.

Guy who actually owns the game here. Dont even bother downloading it if you have less than 16 gigs of RAM because theres a memory leak that the devs still havent fixed because they are too busy with DLC.

more reasons to pirate and seed shitman 2016 and rise of ass, I hope dude sex mankind devided will be cracked too. fuck square enix.

8 gigs has worked fine for me so far.

life is cruel

you fags better get your information straight

Does the game becomes unplayable after a while? thats what a memory leak is, so it doesnt matter how much ram you have its going to get shitty.
Or do you need 16gb to even start playing because the optmization is a fucking joke?

Bypassed? What's the difference in the end, games are still shit. I don't have motivation or disk space for Total Warscape: And you think that age of sigmar was the worst.

Both are kinda true. Its got shitty optimization which makes it use at least 5-6 RAM starting out (Despite the minimum recommendation being 4) and is kinda sorta playable with massive lagspikes but after a while it becomes unplayable.

Holy shit are repacks supposed to take half a day to uncompress

In fact, yes. They're that heavily compressed.

Of course it takes ages to decompress.
At least it doesn't take as long to download.