President Trump Gives a Statement on Healthcare

President Trump Gives a Statement on Healthcare

President Trump is set to give a statement regarding the healthcare reform. I'm hoping he announces he's quitting it, and letting niggercare collapse so he can move on to tax reforms.

Official Jewtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=byZG7m7zbpk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889474780356915206
youtu.be/byZG7m7zbpk?t=53m55s
housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel very strongly that Americas form of government is collapsing. America is no longer a homogeneous society with a unified purpose. Every politician that is engaged in worldwide policy is violating their sworn oaths of office, all congressmen and senators are elected to represent the people of their state, instead their interests lie nowadays internationally. It is collapsing due to conflicts of interest at every level.

I DOUBT TRUMP WILL BE ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY PASS ANY FORM OF TAX REFORM WHENT HE TIME FOR THAT COMES ALSO

Why won't trump call for the Republican's resignations after they promised to create a replacement for Obama care for six years? Once Trump got into office we found that they sat on their ass for six years. No Obama care replacement committee, no nothing.

I thought it was lame then too faggot. One hour lead time is sufficient.

This is a very salient point that I have been using with some of my normalfag friends. Look at the heroin usage, look at all the people who aren't even looking for jobs. We as a nation lack a purpose. A common purpose. The mission to the moon was a common purpose and something that we as citizens of this nation could feel proud about. What, if anything, are you proud about America in CY+2?

A purpose is also a future, do you see a bright future for America? I have an international globalist businesss friend who simply can't see it, he is making millions off of international trade while the rest of his family is collapsing. One of his brothers has died form alcoholism and the other two are on their way. All of them college educated, none of them can find worthwhile jobs. Without worthwhile jobs they can't buy a house, get married, raise kids etc. In other words no purpose. They look around and see factories closing and H1B's being imported to replace them. When the talking heads speak about manufacturing that americans don't want to do people forget there are tons of engineers and middle class managers that work in factories, as well as the construction workers who build those factories, suppliers who supply them etc. But with all of it offshored none of that economic activity happens here. And our people are left miserable and without work.

Nothing

Get the fuck out gook.

100% agree with you. If Trump is unable to pass health care reform, why would he be able to pass tax reform? Or any of his reforms? If he fails here, and takes it like a little bitch, this country is done. RINO's will rule.

You fools, that's the whole point. People are waking up to the fact that he can't make changes because Congress gets in his way. It's a perfect set-up for midterms for the people to vote these fuckers out.

perfect

Oh god, 5D chess shills still exist?

How well do you think that would go? Trump endorsed Paul Ryans re-election. And a few other senators as well. Do you really think if he says, "I want this faggot gone!" that the people won't just go, "No, it's not our guy, its the other states! They are the swamp, not us!"

All four people Trump pushed his voter base to vote in had nothing Holla Forums could find that was incriminating. You really think he wouldn't just do the same thing again come midterms?

Tell the discord we said hi nigger.

JUST OVER AN HOUR UNTIL IT STARTS

We're live.

You do understand that anyone who is elected is vetted by NWO Kikes whether they are republican or democrat right? So what the fuck is the point of elections????

live any minute now

here's an embed

Look at how the snap elections went you idiot. All four of the people that won were promoted by Trump, and Holla Forums couldn't find jack shit on them with regards to jews or any kind of corruption.

I agree with this. He could have been on the stump going around doing rallies to call these faggots out and maybe things would have turned out a bit different. But he went the "presidential" way and decided to work with the houses. But I believe he also did this to show just how ineffective and down right obstructive these fucking niggers are. They voted to repeal niggercare over 50 times when Obama was in only to have it vetoed. Trump wants it done in one go and crickets. These mother fuckers are going to be on a chopping block come 2018.

Oh, and when they decide to fold on the upcoming vote, ill think we'll be due another Trump rally.

You hit a few points that I agree with.

Exactly, and he's basically gotten society to realize just how ineffective the current people in those seats are. If he can clean out the House and Senate just by midterm elections, it gives ZERO room for the Dems to rightfully call for impeachment (which we all know they'll do anyways), and it also touches upon another point of his: giving power back to the people of the US.

You hit the nail on the head user, Trump's proven so far hell play exactly by the book. When you play by the rules and win, it's more frustrating than anything else, because you can't honestly call them out as cheaters. If you're retarded like the Dems though, you'll do it anyways and destroy your reputation. What really gets me is this tweet though.
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889474780356915206

At first I thought he was just going to shatter the Dems and lead the Republicans into leading a One Party Republic. Now I'm starting to think I was wrong, and he's actually going after the entire two-party system, before using the Republican platform as a foundation to rebuild it into an entirely new party, and use THAT to lead this country as the Republic it was supposed to be.

Are you fucking serious, Holla Forums vets US politicians?? Give me a fucking break kid, are you ten, seriously are these fucking jokers going to do anything to improve this country?? Seriously take a look at the wide world, it may conflict with the NatSoc view held her but have you seen the cityscape of lets say, the top 25 world cities, they are kicking the United States ass, and the fucking money, they are swimming in money, and it's doubtful you actually are.

The mid term means exactly half of Trump's elected term will be up. For all the Trump ass licking your doing I do hope Trump at least had an enema before your decided to go to work.

Yep. Its frustrating as all fuck but it is fool proof. I don't know about restructuring of the Dem party is part of his plan but that's a bold feat, one thats quite commendable. Ill have to see this progress before I can see it. But the way the dems are tearing themselves down, they're doing themselves no favors.

What kind of argument is this? Kek.

You're a kike aren't you?

Time for you to head back.

All he has to do is run for re-election and he wins. This is an easy 8 years for Trump. Of course that would be a rough 8 years for you discord niggers.

Listening now. Hes killing it.

Spoke directly to the camera and to the senators. Exactly what he needed to do. Turn the witch hunt to the senators who will let Obamacare remain.

Yup. This statement was less about healthcare and more about giving notice to the houses.

anyone got the full upload, late to the party

nvm, here's the beginning

youtu.be/byZG7m7zbpk?t=53m55s

I missed it by 2 hours.

Maybe Republicans will listen to reason and Civil War II will be avoided.

head back where???

Have you ever heard the story of the carrot and the stick?? You're the horse

What a waste of trips.

Nah, Satan is just being a faggot today.

Don't kill the messenger because you don't like the message. Problem is as I see it, you're lazy, you've grown lazy and comfortable, it's normal, it's not a failing of character it's all part of the human condition which Voltaire has spoken of. But now it's time for real hard work boys and girls, now is the time for the hard choices to be made, the system is not working, hard actions must be taken to fix this broken broken system and sucking off some billionaire who hasn't even put $25,000 in your pocket is foolish. But your a chump so you'll do it for free and expect others to also.

Why didn't you explain why Obamacare failed those people Trump mentioned in the beginning of his speech, Wall Street Journal? Is it because your jewish owners only care about making an easy fortune from prescribing drugs to drug dealers and prostitutes on Niggeraid?

Fuckin disgusting.

Shit son, he's not fucking around.

On a related note just had some Cunt from MoveOn.org text me about senators repealing the Niggerkare. I replied "Get Fucked, Commie." expecting it to be a bot, it wasn't a bot, and my day was made better.

Post screencap faggot

oh yeah, here's a link to the proposal
housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf
all 1,993 pages of it.
There's currently a motion to proceed in the senate

No, he should do exactly what you suggested. Both parts of it.

If they were to pull that, he should simply call bullshit on it, as is appropriate.