THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

The board describing everything is on Ohni. You can also go to Ohni.biz

I am starting a new cryptocurrency. It is called Zirk Bank Coin. I am offering it to you guys first so that you can ride up the profits and make a killing. Then I will recruit each and every one of you individually. We will start a new reich from the ashes on the new currency.

In 1945, the last true knights of the West died on the battlefield. Tonight, we resurrect their spirit and begin anew again. Let history decide our fate and the Lord Himself anoint us with victory.

No prisoners

TFW no gf

mods please don't shadowban me again, I understand this is an advertising thread but I'm making a real point here

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/ohni/
rizon.net/chat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use your belt to hang yourself from your doorknob.

It's different. It's based on a investment/spending algorithm. If you don't want in, then that's fine. Like I give a fuck.

This is the same shill that is incessantly spamming crypto and schizo stuff.

I've spent a long time on this. It's your decision to write me off. I recommend you do some of the reading before the kike mods ban me again. There is the potential to make a lot of money here and blowing it off is to your determent. Regardless of this board backing the coin or not, I will still contact other people and begin to spread it. There's plenty of material and explanation for everything.

That's what's claimed every fucking time this thread comes around again. Fuck off.

inb4 incoming new Russian sanctions cockblock you

Die

You first kike.

Holy fucking shit, top CIA.

>(((I am))) starting a new cryptocurrency
no. please, be useful and go kill kikes, or die.

there is no such board

Implying social media companies don't already track all your shit. Implying Bitcoin and third ledger networks are nothing but open networks with a layer of anonymization.

Implying the NSA doesn't already track every American. Implying Banks and credit cards don't already track all your information. Implying you can't get a profit off it. If you're gonna troll at least do it responsibly.

Relax Ben Garrison.

8ch.net/ohni/

useless

not as useless as a tor poster contributing nothing to the conversation. faggot.

so no freebies

I'll send you some, idgaf.

Hit me up on… uhh Rizon with your address. I'm all for it.

If you're prepared to gibs I will sit on some. If I see progress can invest more… same old story.
TLDR: Not buying into a newcoin scam.

Implying you have any real shekels. Like I gotta come to you to give you free shit. Hit the board, find the Rizon and send your address and I'll send some tokens your way for free.

Send me some

rizon.net/chat

channel -> #Ohni

Send me your address and I'll send you some. Only because I'm not a kike.

kill yourself

This is exactly how you fuck up a cryptocurrency

Talking in chat, No response

My bad, replied.

Or you know, since very business I ever had failed because I'm a bad marketer and why not use the best marketing team in the world that got trump elected.

That said I am interested in starting my own cryptocoin with a slightly different twist. I could help you mine your currency in exchange for technical advice on starting the one based on my idea- which I actually do not to have skyrocket in value.

The idea that a currency will get more and more valuable makes a cryptocoin a bad medium of exchange. Look at the people who paid for pizzas in what are now millions of dollars worth of BTC.

I want to like you but this isn't how you build a personal army. I have successfully weaponized Holla Forums for my own selfish goals on several times.. there is a right way to do it and this isn't it

You can hit me up on the channels through the broad. My currency is not mined.

wow, that'll make me trust you more.

Well it's the truth. I stick to developing ideas and examining possibilities. My meme magik potential and meme skills are pretty weak tbh fam

You should rethink how you go about things in your board. The whole thing is corny as fuck and reads like you're larping, not really something that inspires confidence.

Got any contact info for me?
I can't rejoin that channel

Reply in chat

I tried to but you left.