Well that's comforting

Well that's comforting.

I don't get it, what am I missing here?

And why are you still monitoring this ?

Because they are finally waking up.

Recent steam reviews are doing their job, allowing people to tell others how the game really is after the hype dies down.

IT'S TIME

What does that matter? They have already brought the game and insured this remains a viable business strategy for the future.

If you want to see if normalfags are getting some standards, wait for nu-male's sky instead of obsessing over a nearly year old game.

The consumer will eventually be tired of all the hype amounting to nothing that meets expectations. It may not help now, but it will add up in the future, and it's starting to show thanks to the recent reviews section on steam. That, or this is nothing and the recent reviews will change to positive next month.

I think we will need to agree to disagree on this one, I have seen casuals eat shit for 20 years and it shows no sign of stopping.
All it takes is one guy in their circle of friends to get "Hyped shit 8" and the rest buy it because "everyone else is playing it", next thing you know turdpush publishing has an extra 5 sales and $300 profit.

You can write a review for any game you've played, even one you've refunded. I did it for Necropolis

You can only refund it if you have played under 2 hours, I nearly played it that long just giving it a chance and I hated it from the intro.

what did he mean by this?

It's still mostly positive.

Even the good reviews that fly past aren't actually good.

The window is six months after purchase, actually. The two hour limit is for an immediate refund. After that, you have to wait for approval.

Good to know, shame I have had GTAV longer than that.

Too bad Zenimax/Bethesda are run by saturn worshipers so they'll just keep using magick to make the sleepers keep buying their shitty games.

The "recent" reviews are shit

Yet the entire page upon release was filled with people trashing it, yet it remained "mostly positive".

And we use our meme magic to counter it.

Will people at least be skeptical on Todd Howard's lies? Because the biggest one he told was that Fallout 4 would have no load times, and even then I hear people who were fans of 3/NV weren't fans of how it felt more like a shooter than an RPG.

Just don't use KEK to do it. It's deception on the spiritual level. Fap on sigils to power your meme magic instead.

This is good advice, also

Just let the schizos worship their digital images, they just make it easier for us to spot and disregard them.

Does this pile of shit run well on any platform? I know for a fact it doesn't run well on the xboner.

Is there a way to not do it manually?

You've never actually interacted with an average person, have you? You have absolutely no idea what they really are, do you?

The average consumer is perfectly happy buying the exact same game 6 times in a row and thinking it's a masterpiece every time.

To be the most successful you have to market to the average.

DANCE THREAD?

Isn't that the only way to do it?