Pedocrat/Child trafficking - Looked back at old Seth Rich research and may have found something

In light of new Info on Child/human Trafficking and all the organ black market shit. I looked back at my some old research I was doing on D.C. General Hospital. Easily the shadiest fucking place on the East coast. Here are some of my findings

such as what?

wow, great finding, lots of findings you posted.

During the height of Seth Rich researching a thread was made with the "watch for falling rocks" and the IP address 160.35.80.1

IP lead to D.C. General Hospital. First built as a Sanatorium in the 1800s it was then revamped and renamed in 1953, same exact year as the start of MkUltra. Won't really go into this shit but Patients from St. Elizabeths Psych facility (the birthplace of MkUltra) were being transferred to DC General by the boat load.

I connected the hospital to MedStar, George Town, a Pharmaceutical dealer, a Dutch Bank and some other shit. But the most bizarre/creepiest was that the only other place I could find the IP 160.35.80.1 was on a website created for a game called "Monsters-et-Manus" a big LARP puzzle game played by MIT students, weird thing was, some of the puzzle makers were fucking NSA.

I just spent the last few hours tracing the other IPs:

1st goes to a popular tavern in the UK. Going to look more into this place later

2nd goes to a building in Honolulu called Skippy's- My bad I mean ZIPPY's Bakery.

give the man time to post tards

Keep an out for symbols n shit like this.

The Zippy's 'Z'looks like the 'Girl Stuff' symbol on the right. And the bakery instantly reminded me of Pedo Island temple.

This IP goes to a kids center in Central Park called North Meadow Rec Center. Keep in mind I've done total bare bones research on these places

Stick to the sticky thread you fucking LARPing nigger

Not stuff.

Next we have "Flowers a' la carte" in San Diego. Remember in the Podesta 'pool party' email how they kept saying they would be dining "a la carte" check out the font of their Logo

Virgin symbol?

Good eyes user
I'm spotting it right at the top.

Basically the others go to an NY Courthouse, LAPD station, a place next to a School and Airforce Base in Alaska.

Brooklyn dock yard anyone? I traced the NJ Ip and it showed up as a fucking United States Navy base, so I shit myself and noped the fuck out. Probably getting hacked as we speak. This all might now be shit but I thought I'd share anyway

Whats that?

the globalist religion

keep it in your containment sticky.

check'd

The shills are afraid. Keep up the good work OP,

bumping

Here's a bunch of random shit from that website which doesn't exist on its original domain. Setec Astronomy = Too Many Secrets

This is the weirdest. Emperor = Trump? Kingdom of Crows?

well done OP keep up the good work.

It sounds like someone deep into the Monsters-et-Manus LARP posted an IP in a Holla Forums thread to keep the LARP alive

Also, NSA will hire any goon with a four-year college degree in any field, including the humanities, so it's not surprising they'd be connected with a LARP

polite sage though, since this is kind of interesting

seth rich doctor

Jack "The Silencer" Sava

Pure coincidence.

Okay, all the info you've put forth I have collected and saved. But I'd still like more - how did you trace these IP addresses? Can you tell me some more about the post that led you to these addresses?

I collect a lot of info regarding these investigations, a lot of what I save is just stuff I think might be relevant later but often isn't. Is there any particular connection or piece of information/evidence you are looking for?

Googling this IP brings up old chan threads from May 2017 discussing the same stuff. Not sure if anything came of that or if you've read through them.

seth rich was killed because of the uranium one deal…

op, to help you from wasting your time these location lookups, what you're doing is getting a general location for an ip block. it's giving you coordinates to the center of an area such as an area code or zip code, however they have it setup.
you're not getting building locations for an ip, that doesn't exist publicly

look at the databases that maxmind offers to learn more about geo ip lookup

Is there any irrefutable proof aside form this stock photo that this is on Epstein's island? All I have ever seen is it being traced back to a site that essentially removed it, but no other sources aside from people claiming its on his island. Where did this picture even come from?

Yes
It can be seen from google earth satellite view

This is good op, bumping

bump

so, where's my CP?

Yeah you're right user. Here's the original location of the the Honolulu IP back when I first traced it. Thanks for letting me know

I was heavily involved in those threads. They always got shilled to death, especially when I first brought up monsters-et-manus game.

These IP traces aren't much tbh. But I have a lot of Info on D.C. General that you'd like.

audible kek from that user. Thanks for the redpill