LovePlus

RINKO A BEST

Other urls found in this thread:

nicoblog.org/nds-roms/love-plus-english-patched-jpn/
gbatemp.net/threads/request-help-newloveplus-english-translation.395574/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fan Translation when

for the love of God don't let Treehouse touch it

So the new game is gonna be a pachinko one?

what the fuck are they waiting for?!

Now.

nicoblog.org/nds-roms/love-plus-english-patched-jpn/

I want to hug Rinko

Those jaggies might take your arm off if you tried.

This is the game that requires you to say stuff into the mic to your fake girlfriend, right?
I'm not sure I could manage that even if I was alone.

You can, but you don't have to outside of like one event. You'd have to speak Japanese to use it anyway.

I pirated the 3DS game, but it got boring after a while. Nene best girl.

It looks better when you are actually using the DS.

Why?

Nice try, reddit.

Why not?

People who are "everyone's friend" usually get on my nerves.

It's a pretty decent game.

Love Plus was too tedious for me with all its stat grinding. The only thing I remember about Rinko was that she liked potato chips.

In what way?

Is that Amagami? Been meaning to try that.

Do it.

Just the stat grinding so that I could spend a couple minutes talking to Rinko about potato chips felt really tedious after a while, I dunno. My favorite dating sim has been Photo Kano, since it's got the conversation system from KimiKiss and Amagami, but adds some actual challenge to it. I haven't played many dating sims though.

It's KimiKiss, Amagami's often forgotten older sister.

Are you talking about the friend part? I don't remember any stat grinding, it didn't even seem like stats mattered much at all.

What's good about Photo Kano? And how is Photo Kano Kiss? I was gonna buy that on the Vita, but I didn't know if it was worth the money.

It's been a while, but I feel like I remember the stats being important, at least on the DS version of Love Plus+.

Photo Kano is basically Amagami but you take pictures of the girls and with a real time conversation system. The conversation system has you pick topics to talk about to raise the affection level of the girl, but you have to time them to hit high on an interest wave as well as doing it before a regular timer runs out. There's also an embarrassment gauge. The speed of the wave will increase the more embarrassed they get and they'll run off if you keep picking embarrassing topics. Having to keep all three of those in mind makes the conversations more interesting mechanically than Amagami in my opinion. I'd recommend Kiss over the PSP version simply because it's nicer to get pictures that don't look aliased as hell. Plus the motion controls make taking pictures more fun. The Ebikore version comes with the first batch of DLC. If you like Amagami and photography games it's pretty swell. The scoring system for pictures is retarded though, so just take whatever kind of pictures you want.

Ah, that might be a problem since I am not fluent in Japanese yet. I'll have to look for some videos.

Its like you don't love them.

I like Amagami better. Photo Kano is good but kind of boring. Haven't beaten Kimikiss yet.

I don't remember much grinding.

And which mode did you play with?

I was playing Love Plus some months ago.
My IRL gf learned about it and didn't talk to me for the whole day because of it.

Bump.

As someone who actually played it, it doesn't. But you barely notice when you're trying to show affection to a fucking animu grill

Because she's got all the personality of a paper bag, that's why.

The stat grinding wasn't tedious at all. I just put random activities in, learned what worked best for what, and stuck with it. It doesn't have that big an impact on anything

is the new love plus fan translation actually going to be a thing, actually?

I'm sure it is, but the progress hasn't gotten that far yet.

About 28%.

gbatemp.net/threads/request-help-newloveplus-english-translation.395574/

how?