youtube.com/watch?v=saYCQZjdCG8
scribd.com/document/136394745/Saturn-Melancholy-Parte1
8ch.net/pdfs/res/6071.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time is a cube

I am now monitoring this thread.

checked

Time is fake.

Please, assist me in my SUicide by Clinton.
Checked

A cube? But what does that even mean in practical terms, I thought it was a flat circle.

3 DUBS , Get this going.

hey guys, check out this insane ramblings i scribbled in my notebook

The engravings are all the MEMES of the renaissance. THe were engraved to be studied and concentrated on. Not painted and hung and kept to thier selves.

lol, on your belly snake.

Put this shit in dummy words for us, would you?
Actually, I just can't read the handwriting very well.

your literally using Illuminarti cuntfirmed tier reasoning to solve something that takes math to solve.

AUTISTIC SPIC LARPERS GTFO

Go back.

u tak liek a fag an ur shieets all retarted
and you wrote complete bullshit
schizophrenic bullshit

srsly there are so many mistakes and approximations and fallacies all over the place in your pics, you don't stand a chance to keep a functional bonehead if you try to wrap around it
stop using magic words like "time" and "fractal" without opening some real books about what they are

I wish I had your autism, OP. It looks fun.

k

As in a quick way to copy in mass and distribute.

This pic shows the correlation to Tesla. And ties to ALBRECT DUERS 1514 engraving.

This.
Time doesn't real. It's an illusion of perception caused by cause and effect. While we're at it, space doesn't have substance like Kikestein claimed.

/x/

Study the CARBON-12 molecule. We are 18% of it. Powers that be want it. That's what they're getting. Much like a plant cell. Which is a shaped like a hexagon ntl. Please look further into this rabbit hole. As above, so below. Peace and forgive all the cunts. They know not what they do.

Vortex math.
(1x2=2, 2x2=4, 4x2=8, 8x2=16 1+6=7, 16x2=32 3+2=5, 32x2=64 6+4=10 1+0=1, back to 1x2).
This principle is used to chart these resulting multiplication tables of digital roots in a glorified Sudoku pattern which, when applied to a toroidal shape (with a minimum size of 9^2) will perfectly fit around its entire surface area and endlessly loop onto itself.
The reason this is important is because a toroid is the basic shape of every FORCE in nature.
Also, I have a strong gut feeling that nuclear attraction, magnetism, and gravity are all the same force applied in different scales. Compare the shape of a magnetic field to the shape of a galaxy, for instance.

Now tell me how this base 12 thing below that works.

Monitoring

Can you explain this as if I'm a redditor?

x^2 = pi*r^2
r=(x^2/pi)^0.5
r = x/(pi^.05)

square with sides of 1 unit will have the same area as a circle with radius 1/(pi^0.5)= 0.5642 units. Where's my prize?

I've known a dude very similar to you (without counting the many examples of lunatic weirdoes on the intarwebs) who wrote pages of bullshit indistinguishable from yours
he only got better after a couple of years taking meds under supervision by a doc
what you're experiencing now is a brain slippage into schizophrenia
when left untreated, this can become ugly
consult a psychiatrist soon
NOT a psychologist or psychanalyst
but a real doctor who can repair your brain's biochemistry

what the fuck is even this thread?

Get a load of this semen stain.
Dismissing something outside of one's experience is the sure mark of a fool.

It looks like you put a lot of autism hours into this so I will answer you seriously.
You made a bunch of false assumptions and referenced a bunch of random shit that you think may be connected. You have clearly never seen any real math in your life.

Slide on by brother.

I do enjoy the filter.

I'm not sure I understand the thing about time being fractal, but I thought everyone knew time was the 4th dimension. If you could somehow view the universe from outside of it frozen in time, it would be a big clump of particles. If time was discrete, you could then increment it and see a different configuration of the big clump of particles, meaning you're viewing it across the length of the dimension of time (like if you did the same thing with a 2D image across the 3rd dimension and saw each slice of that 3D image in 2D). I guess you could with a continuous theory of time anyway, but that's harder to visualize in my head. I remember one of those pop scientists had a YouTube video explaining it differently to me. Wasn't there something about it in that Matthew McConaughey space movie too when he's in some kind of wormhole that turns into a book shelf?

the thing is that it's not outside of my experience
the maths and sciencefag in me recoils in disgust at the gross mistakes, the falsehoods, the absolute opposite of the understanding of most of the concepts mentionned in op's hard work
and my own experience in dealing with someone who exhibited the exact same symptoms of brainfarts-clogging-feedback-loop as op allow me to declare with absolute certainty that you as well as op are full of shit

This is result of feminism. If this guy was getting his nuts drained everyday by his beautiful house wife and tending to his beautiful white kids in his beautiful white neighborhood this would never have happened. Truly sad when you think about it.

Just like the engraving shows us posted.
DONT CUM. Its the cause of MELANCOLIA. And Melanin.

Agreed, but FEMINISM was caused by this! 100% They started the decoherence in the molecular model.

Now this is well-poisoning.

its insulting that you think three pages of incoherent scribbles pass as any kind of proof you are right. What are you even trying to prove? Time is the fourth dimension? Jews added an extra day to the week in order to disturb our natural flow? Time is satanic? Math that isn't in the decimal numbering system is wrong?
What the fuck is this

Links such as these are everywhere.

archive.fo/MWtSU

Look long enough and you can start picking out thier "entitlement" language thats able to be coded into what others thing is unuseful blabbering.

archive.fo/MWtSU

Random Number Generators are real…. That tells me theres a code. Guess what Id do to make sure they didnt figure the correct combination.

Do the math, look at the paper and pick your big hook nose. Its there. On your belly, team slithering.

Man, schizo threads are fun.

No. Time is complex.

dx^2 + dy^2 + dz^2 + (c i dt)^2 = ds^2

:^)

It's not really a schizo, just a sliding cunt that found a niche. They also do bot-like replies in other threads.

Your mom once a bot fly larva from a black homeless dudes sack.

At least Im getting better at seeing the pattern you use. You shilling and sliding fucks are really bad

From Koch Art Gallery.

more.. theyve always known,

This is what schizophrenia looks like

WTF is this? BTW time doesn't exist, it's illusion.

The troll remains but switched tactics, you must be onto something..

(op) I read everything you wrote with much interest. Have you shown in your work that the remainder that is "leap year" would be non-existent if we moved to a base 10 time system? If not it seems like the best route to prove base 12 time is incorrect..

Your theory: "they/it" added artificial segments to our time keeping

The priori: "they/it" did so to hide the cyclical nature of our reality. Keeping us blind and enslaved..

detailed priori: We should be able to see clear patterns in our lives and history that come from "cyclical metaphysical sources", yet we cannot see them because they are encrypted behind an improper time keeping system. The frequency of time is off by design to keep us blind. It is said history repeats itself but clearly not like clock work, however this is because our clocks are broken, not because history is off.

This would mean that astrology as well has been destroyed through infiltration and trickery . Which I've read elsewhere that this is the case.

Can you suggest books for further reading and research on this topic. I looked up Albert Durer he seems like an artist not an author.

Notice the map shes holding under the ping pong ball?

This

This

OP I know you're going to dismiss me immediately, because it's a natural defense mechanism, but after watching my mom slip into schizophrenia let me tell you, you sound exactly like her. Look at this, did this look coherent when you typed it out? You're having a psychotic break and within 4 weeks you're going to lose most of your cognitive functions to it. Go tell someone who cares about you that you're worried about your mental health. Do it before you end up homeless or dead.

Ive never showed my notes before and fully understand they look half retarded, but the logic is here.

Thank you for letting me know about the priori. I will keep that in mind.

I was hoping someone with more education and training would actually just look and tell me that i'm not looking at a way to broadcast a signal…. And keep said broadcast contained fractally. within the actual transmission housing . is this not how a radio broadcast works?

Albrecht Durer - Famous artist/esoteric.
Genius during the renaissance. He did the etching posted with the clear (inversion) signs saying we are tricked at every level. I didn't read any books on Durer. His 6/5 formula is famous and his 4x4 magic square that he made fit the year he did his work. 1514. He pure genius at most anything from what I understood.

If time is fractal within a prism. THEY/IT is not reduced to linear time.

(6/5)*Phi isn't fucking PI, retard.

Words are effort. You're showing your nose again. How come there are no pretty older jew ladies?

Also, photons and electrons don't fucking exist.

Durer proved that fomula to a 99.9985% accuracy. HELLO LEAP YEAR MODIFICATIONS,

plebs

DoubleSpeaking Spook. I command you back on your belly.

To anyone reading this who's ever acted similar, follow my above advice for OP. Most homeless people in America suffer from schizophrenia and never sought treatment.

No, faggot.

Take your meds.

Ok so let me get this straight… humans should operate on a base 10 system? Our Circadian Rhythm is fucked up because muh jews or whatever, and we're not operating at full capacity. What is the alternative to 24 hour days and 365(plus leap year) days a year?

365*24 = 8760

Break 8760 hours into workable days that follows the sun and season cycle? Even with the leap year it doesn't make sense. Isn't the point of 24 hour cycles because we sleep 8 hours a day? Maybe I'm not keeping up with your autism.

Welcome to the party OP

No you're not the first. Terrence McKenna came up with the same idea in the 70s. He thought the I Ching's sequence of hexagrams was a linear-encoding of a fractal algorithm, which could map historical events and changes on n number of scales.

Google "Timewave Zero"

BASED! Thanks for the heads up!

Video Related.

Soon friend. Soon.

keep it on endchan

Terrance McKenna is a fag

2nd pic, JIDF detected, just read the NT, Jesus denounced them for being the sons of satan, yet this poster acused him of being what acused and killed him, a nonsense.

no, he was a "head": an advocate of rational use of psychedelics. he married twice. not remotely gay.

of course he was a libshit, but until very recently 90% of white intellectuals were libshits.

Are you on the planet you think you are?

The only correct answer ITT. Only events are real and dating those events gives rise to the concept of time, which does not exist as a physical phenomenon.

This is a load of garbage. This still doesn't explain how the human body only needs 8 hours of sleep, which perfectly coincides with the sun and season cycle. An actual tropical or solar year is 365.2422 days long. There is no way to not have a leap year and 24 hours.

You new age hippies want to talk about "balance"… the human body is already in balance and sync with the ultimate astrological forces in our immediate surroundings: The Earth and Sun. 8 hours is perfect amount of REM sleep needed for humans to operate at peak function. You're right you can't fix the math and science, and it shows we do not operate on base 10 unless you show me otherwise.

The vortex, not the torus, is the basic shape of every force in nature user.

Even the ancients knew this.

SATOR = The Creator.
AREPO = Slow-moving.
TENET = Maintains.
OPERA = his creations.
ROTAS = As vortices.

Think of a single hexagram contained in it is 3 molecules bouncing off all the perpendicular inner walls. Now [phase?] shift a second hexagram on top and it throws it off and creates angles that takes a long fractally trip in bounces that will come back around rather close… but some fancy side steps had to taken.

See this link…

sumanasinc.com/webcontent/animations/content/solarcompass.html

The lenght of days changes based on season and latitude, so i doubt that people require a fixed amount of sleep.

I hope you don't subscribe to the notion that there's only one human race.

No longer bumping this thread.

You're absolutely right that the length of actual sunlight is different through out the year. However it does not change the fact that what little light that does hit the earth works in cycles of 24 hours, eventually moving up or down on the earth's axis in months of -12-. Also, don't try to bait me into your shitty shill tactics by provoking the race card. I'm not talking about that.

2 things: This only proves my point that humans(now all life) operate on a 24 hour cycle - base 12 system. We're also not pigeons… so nice try.

OP, make this digital, please? It's really hard to read and your handwriting is far from understandable.

The decad lets the vesica pisces grown within the correct duality of nature. No Containment. it just flows on making the flower of life. The 6/5, as used in solomon's temple does not square the circle. They used a cubit. The decade is timeless. and never reaches 10 on the clock. 9:99 flows to 0:00. 9 encompasses all numbers and represents wholeness and completion.

KEK CONFIRMS TIME CUBE
OP is a schizo sliding faggot.

Time is a crushed beer can.

Ill work on it. Agreed, its a mess. But im a mess. As within, so without.

I mean, it's not that bad, but a digitalized version will attract more people, as it is easier to consume.

24 hours per day is completely arbitary. We could say there are only 12 hours per day and make every hour last 120 minutes. Or make every second last half as long.

The French once said there were 10 hours in the day and called it decimal time (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_time) It never caught on because nobody saw any compelling reason to use it instead of 24 hour time, so why bother changing?

Also OP is schizophrenic. OP, seek help dude; this isn't a joke.

Start using base 12 instead of base 10 for maths. You will find it a bit hard at the start but ultimately things make a lot more sense and patterns work out better too.

On time though;
I suppose you could see it as fractally based in this reality.
I time travel in through the 4th dimension only via the 6th dimension only and from set locations in the third dimension. This current line seems to almost be a virgin timeline which is very cool and very rare. Time machines generally have a habit of spreading and there is a big proliferation of time gypsies who set up shop occupying certain eras. I've been thinking of trying another universe with different preconditions in any case.

As an aside to others;
This particular reality it's a strange mismatch that I haven't come across in a while. Still occupying a three dimensional form is very primitive as well as the fact that when your beings collapse the 4dimension fields of probability into a single instant of time precedence of order is not given. It is highly simplistic.

Can any other time traveler give lowdown on the laws governing subatomic particles in here. It's close enough to exist adequately in but I am finding it a bit odd. The information speed of (c) here is lower than normal, the minimal length is high. In the vid related, when one looks and the quantum erasure effect it seems to be that though this civ is on the verge of quantum computing they haven't actually realised that they are unequal entities and not everybody collapses a photons state after observation.

I know the next locale and a good time for my next jump here but it seems that after that jump in the 6th by my math there are vastly fewer options but it is getting more fringe. Maybe its just a bit of a culture shock here and I suppose I'm just a tourist stopping over but I'm worried I may be stuck in this 3 dimensional form and I can't even get in touch with any higher dimensional beings to predict my current movement in the 9th dimension. I have heaps of time cash and I'll pay well for more info if we could meet at the next 5th dimension leap spot. I'd also love to know if there are any good civs to meet in 3d space about, quantum entanglement for easy travel does seem good here but it seems like it's only calmed down highly recently with less gamma ray bursts… the fact that most astronomical bodies are still behaving in a state of probability did not seem promising either.

2l34h2i8kgwi892khwlhljkho87ywlgedlglls8ee02hsllfflwbfaoiuwaksjdfbhu2392hblsid6fsaghldgoafc73gbo4jhleu4ywuoghfihbaslitw8fo73yo2piuhfglhbod782o4f74uh5ofgi4u5fg9w8oghlreushiwfy045gfiow4gdf4yhpa;oshdlfksgft7834ypfoihylkegoi746983702uedjkhlhdfw09894r2l3ghe87230h2i39203892-3uewoihdoiwy09w8ep23oi4hj2p398029rup2ioewhjlehfd09384yr5hfbwier7tf98y;suehsoe870w83y2;lhpr98fhlwuegfpw8043703794325-3457203498523085290-278453927509287532-57830495634295-324958-3248569832642-563294258752385-24658923697503-456239456932456382975032476927569325623-4583296275934265328456432-456327894563928756-358339-367843-37485923475629-24589235623-7823495693246523-34628936230-234892365923462934-2389563982465932-34873925239652395-237593265927947-794236923629-382749654239652936

Thanks.

It's not that easy even if I am moving "backwards" in time currently it's difficult to understand current projections out from a single point. When the actions of your future self collapse your past that is in a state of probability it really only makes sense when you essentially have an infinite number of timelines. The notion of a fractal influence though ties into the fact that some timelines such as this one do not have infinite possibilities at any given instant, variation here is encumbered on the number of subatomic particles in this system. My reply to you can make sense here rarely and be unlikely to work but still be significantly greater than 0 enough to benefit enough of the timelines that I intend on existing in still.

Looks like a map of some part of the world but what's at the bottom of the picture is blurry?

…what planet should I be on? At first OP, I was kind of on board with the collective conscious, and repeated historic cycles… but we're not meant to operate on base 10 cycles. It kind of ruins the rest of your assertions.

To be honest OP I've done a little analysis on your hand writing and it has a lot to say about what you wrote. Your handwriting indicates you're deeply conflicted within yourself nebulous, careless, disconnected, and take short cuts often. What's really concerning is the amount of sleep you had when writing this. If you didn't feel tired when writing this, you likely are developing Dissociative disorder or schizophrenia. If you were tired… then you need to sleep more and get your life on track.

Every time I read this phrase I know the poster is a larping retard who deserves to be burned at the stake.

This is a perfect example of autistic larping.

So hang on if you are claiming you are a 4d being occupying 3dimensional space from your conscious perspective how do you understand your own existence?

Is a future question meant to change how we perceive your past reply?

It's a shame

It may be fractal, but its stunted. Fair to say? Contained, even by vigil and ritual that has actual force I yet to understand.

Time is a measurement of the current momentary state of matter.

IDK man… seems like my spidey senses are going off. Ive never been this sure about something like. I dont write shit down. Much less go full rainman. Incoming social fail when I bring out my "itsreallyreallyreallyhappening" SHTF booklet.

In what sense?
Never was? Just a test? Judges gonna rewind all youre beatoff shames for a quick POV laugh?

I like this answer, user.

All this sliding suggests that OP might be on to something

360 day yearly
12 months yearly
30 days monthly
6 days weekly
20 hours daily
100 minutes hourly
100 seconds in a minutes

360 = 360 Degrees in an orbit. Throw away leap year. Its there to distract and discourage you from digging in to it.

forgot 5 Weeks monthly

5 weeks *6 Days = 30 Days

The reason for the leap year is that the earth doesn't rotate exactly 365 times in a lap around the sun but instead 365.25 times. The lengths of time for the years is based on measurements, not round numbers.

user plz,
your expectations.
correct them

why

OP is an autistic faggot. Time is just an illusion that we perceive as a result of our consciousness shifting from one state to another.

Should I be worried if this makes more sense than OP (fags be upon him)

This
Adjust it for a few years off (there was debate for long time about the correct 'start' date before all this) and Nov elections fit perfectly.
We hit absolute novelty. The energy of the world on nov was INCREDIBLE.

You sound mega larp and appear to have made some mistakes. If no larp, come visit. You have a good understanding of time and I of the wave.
You already know who.

This too.
Once you've lived an entire lifetime in a dream, you quickly figure out time is little more than perspective.

P.s. maybe a slide thread too so don't forget to check on v/PG, there is a big dump habbening today from a very respected researcher.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2012464

A dog can collapse a state, so can a cat. What race of humans is incapable of collapsing a wavestate user?

I can collapse your state from here. And its obvious you are blind as a bat in this dimension.

Yes, after the romans added July (Julius) and August (Augustus) to the Gregorian calendar.

Time is just a proxy-concept / abstraction to help us understand change, and how it can be systematically talked about and predicted.

Also, A & B are both autistic.

The inability to distinguish between an abstraction and the concrete reality is a sign of 'tism, user.

come on man, do the fucking math. There's 31,536,000 seconds in modern year. By your calculation…
There are 432,000,000 seconds in a year… much too many to be in a year. 31,536,000 seconds it takes for the earth to travel around the sun in one cycle. Go ahead and break that cycle of 31,536,000 seconds down in base 10 that makes sense with the rising and setting of the sun but also coinciding an 8 hour sleep cycle to the rising of the sun.

The illusion of time is created by all particles in the universe constantly shifting their quantum states. The fourth dimension is these states. This is why going back in time is impossible, you'd need the ability, the memory and the energy to revert the universe to a previous state, good luck with that. You can, however, change the rate at which time passes but only in pockets of space, this is general relativity.

Just came here to add to this. Time is the abstraction we give to our ability to perceive changing states. All time is relative to the frame of reference, but not in the kikey (((einstein))) sense, it's that velocity of the entire frame of reference affects the relative rate of movement/state change. The question is, is there any type of field within this universe that you could trigger or affect to reverse the rate of state change, and if so what magnitude? Is state change hardwired into the very universe itself and completely irreversible?

Also this

I think a simpler explanation is that people are always the same. Not in some tabula raza bullshit sense of every person being the same, but rather, that personalities all fall into the same archetypes, and we act out the same roles all across history, because ultimately, it is written in our genes. Ultimately, aside from the occasional natural disaster, what determines history is people's choices. And if people are the same throughout history, then similar people will make similar choices in similar situations. Perhaps they even have a record of the choices and consequences of the last motherfucker given the same choice. We are not, in a broad aggregate sense, any smarter than our parents, or our grandparents, or great grandparents, nor were they smarter than us.

So nigs always nog, beggers beg, semites always semite, ambitious men work towards their goals, unambitious ones work towards a dull comfort. Drunks drink, THOTs THOT, and so on. Ancient Pompeiians' literal shitposts wouldn't be much out of place here today. I think our ancestors, less distracted by the rapid march of technology, knew this better than us today.

And so we find ourselves today in weimar era germany.

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

THE ONLY TIME IS NOW
THE ONLY TIME IS NOW

The only thing that stays the same is change.""

Dubs say no.

And another interesting thread got itself anchored.
Daily reminder that mods are not your friends.

Yes. More than a few early scalar Em researchers found ways to interact with body electrical systems at cellular/EM cellular level, reversing time related effects and so on.
Almost everything in reality has duality/equal and opposite reaction. Time should not be excused either.

It is also theorised (and I believe entirely possible from esoteric experience) that it is possible there are infinitely varied universes.
The very energy density of reality itself leads credence to this. 10^108J/cc converted to mass is more than we can currently observe. To think there is not enough density to allow for near infinite universes, is in my opinion rather primitive.

It's not bumplocked though?
TBH it's a pretty average thread as far as esoterica go.

OP dived too much into the trip but he is going nicely.
One correction I might add is your idea of what 10 numbers mean.
You do not start by one, you start by zero.
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, ,9 = 10 numbers.
in terms of order 10 is equal to zero.

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

In more general ideas zero is the representation of nothing, but when you write, represent by symbolism, the notion of nothing; per definition the set where everything exists can also be represented. Most times by one, the only, the mightiest, the primordial, God, [insert your own belief for existence here], etc.

I have nothing against the Hexagon though. Geometrically it is a really important number in terms of how many times the radius is found on the circle, seed of life.

About the topic of perception of time in our clocks, it should be based upon the sun and not atomic clocks.
Sure, we can try and argue as much we want if we should use 360 or 365 days and what not, but while we are at it the earth will keep rotating and I am naive enough to believe that other forces, gravity and such, might influence in how stable the Earths rotation around the sun is. From there a perfect mathematical model might take an almost infinite amount of variables, hence why it is better to find an approximate and from there correct the values every couple of years.

I am more concerned about the use of mathematics and physics around these days as a cult for fools. Philosophy needs to once again be one with maths and physics, otherwise a bigger meaning will never be found in numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWgGANHTCV0
youtube.com/watch?v=saYCQZjdCG8

Yeah, no. That is the opposite of the truth. The larger the load (R) in a circuit means the shorter battery life and more current (I) draw. Unless you somehow use a (I) stable battery that changes (V) that video will be pure bullshit. For all those not the the basic electronics club: battery life is measured in either Ah (amp hours) or mAh (milliamp hours) the larger this number is the longer the battery life is under load (R), this can be demonstrated with the most basic of equations: V=I*R

hopefully I explained it well enough for everyone to get it
t.electrical engineer

BRO BUT YOU'RE WRONG HIGHER RESISTANCE IS BEST IT MAKES A BIGGER POTENTIAL DIFFERENCE BECAUSE BATTEIRYES ARE JUST NEGATIVE RESISTARZ AND BECAUSE THE EARTH IS FLAT CHARGE ACCUMULATES MORE THIS WAY

obvious /s - I feel sorry you had to explain that 14 year old electronics-tier shit and that such videos exist

You stupid sack of shit. All force fields in the inverse manifest as a TORUS! The "merkab" represents twin opposing vortices which have interpenetrated each other and are seeking to unwind that which has been wound up. The two discharge a torus, one for each hemisphere. The first video you posted demonstrates how, by visualizing the "merkab", your reality begins to break down, as your perception of sequences is heavily disrupted. Essentially, it collapses your wave function.

Every single time you manifest a "merkab" your spirit is wounded! It is the ultimate force of destruction, which is why kikes love it so damn much. If you want to continue existing, visualize your energies as a strong, healthy torus, not a demonic kike seal!

*universe

and meanwhile, actual right-wing intellectuals were like 5 people.

Why the anchor?

Found a book! Out of print until 79

scribd.com/document/136394745/Saturn-Melancholy-Parte1

Because imkampfy is the most massive faggot you'll ever see.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen, you're just rearranging letters and adding random bullshit and ultimately it means nothing and there is no conclusion or even reasoning just adding and subtracting letters from random words then throwing E=MC^2 in like it's some magic spell that gives any legitimacy to your lunatic ravings. Popularizing a superficial "knowledge" of science to the masses was a mistake. Literally nothing you wrote makes sense or means anything.

Controllers anchored the truth.

Because you have nothing to say except extremely vague nonsense that looks like you're on the verge of insanity. You don't even use greentext right and you have yet to even state any sort of argument or conclusion. You're throwing out scribbles and nonsense as "proof" but of what? I bet you couldn't even tell me. You'll just throw out some vague, meaningless, pseudo-mystical buzzwords like "as above, so below" that you read on /x/ and larp with other schizos about some super secret reality you discovered like the ridiculous tryhard user posting science-y sounding words about how he's a time traveler who doesn't know what reality he's in.

Open you inverted eyes.

pls user stop, you're scaring me. and honestly you're scaring the crypto kikes away, there is no fun without them…

OP will get home eventually, but leap out again because someone oiled his gate while he was out.

that's called a strawman
A merkabah is not made of fucking vorticies. if you manifested two vorticies, then you are a dumb idiot.
(although i'm not arguing about toroid vorticies - replace all singularities with toroid vorticies and the universe makes a lot more sense.)

the merkabah is a representation of two counter rotating 5-cells.

So yes, follow the video and play with tetrahedrons and you are fucking yourself up. But learn how to visualize a rotating 5-cell and you are going to have fun.

In Jewish shite, this is one of the big secrets you never talk about. The key to much of their reality control. I came across it through another path. I've not met anyone who has done it, because i've not met any secret magic jews. I wish that people actually tried. Visualising 5d (rotating 4d objects) is the inner work to complete the outer work of health and skill

wtf are you actually talking about?
V=IR, yes
so, with a fixed voltage, a low R means a high I, which means your Ah of storage gets used up more quickly.
exmples:
1ohm resistance (low)
12(v) = 12(a) * 1(ohm)
so if you have 12Amp hours of battery, that will last 1 hour at that load.

12ohm resistance (higher)
12(v) = 1(a) * 12(ohm)
so if you have 12Amp hours of battery, that will last 12 hours at that load.

i really don't understand how the fuck you could possibly get that wrong.

very interesting user!
do you have any more pages?

8ch.net/pdfs/res/6071.html