Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3011
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, Mk2, Victory, and many Spinoffs: NISA cancer, a retranslation of Hyperdevotion Noire is possible.
Re;Birth 1, V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KHiWFM3n
github.com/AterialDawn/MegaresolutionNeptunia
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/releases/tag/v1.6.238.16010
twitter.com/penguin_1209/media
pixiv.net/member.php?id=1934744
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to take some delicious meals all together.

I want to put a bun in the oven with Nepgear.

Behold, the power of Cha- i mean, Headpats!

I want to go to Gameindustri and court Vert for marriage

Also I just finished typing out my second Nep dream here As not to waste space.

Interesting follow-up to your precedent dream. Be sure to keep notes of them, in case you would like to understand the story better or to write something around

Guys, I have a confession to make… I've never eaten pudding.

Now's the time to begin. Be sure to pick a flavor you know you enjoy for your first time, or to go with something plain like good old vanilla.

Trust me, I'm not some newbie writefag testing the waters by claiming these are "dreams," this shit is pretty fucking weird.

I can understand that. But as weird as it can be, this can be good writing material, so you could use it.

As someone who isn't excited by the rather flat and by the book character designs or trope-heavy, generic moe-baiting personalities does Neptunia actually have any decent gameplay I could kill some time with?

Well I have my notes of the first dream and the post about the second saved so maybe

The mainline games are your standard JRPG flare with VN elements for cut scenes, the newest game in the series, Megadimension Neptunia V-II, does everything better but still remaining true to its predecessors. The spinoffs has wildly different gameplay and are not canon so take that as you will. You're pretty much playing the games because you like the girls. They are the bread and butter of the series and if you don't like them you aren't going to get much out of the games or official media.

I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And to taste her cooking

Your dreams are weird man.

V-II has the best gameplay, but even then the game is still half VN and you mostly play it for the girls.

Also, I like the greentext in this OP version more than the bold text in the other ones? Anyone agree?

Ah, yeah that's unfortunate. I mean, normally I'd find myself liking a character after their experiences through the game, but if the game itself is more a framing device for characters I'm supposedly supposed to like right off the bat it's definitely not something I'm interested in playing. I guess that's part of why I never found VNs very interesting either, and the same goes for games like Senran Kagura or [email protected]/* */

Well there is some character development. For example Nepgear starts off being generally useless, somewhat self loathing and afraid and the girls are likable enough that we make endless threads about them.

But it does sound like you should look for another type of game if you're only interested in good gameplay.

I want to strap Nepgear down and torture her until she cries~

That is deliciously evil.
I want to do it too.

Addendum: That is if you mean torture as per your image.

I can be your Nepgear

I need this

If you prefer the greentext to bolding, feel free to use it everytime you make the OP, the only requirements are that OP is still readable and that it is updated.

spanking

I want to sleep with plutia so then we can cuddle in bed

I don't want to dictate how the OP looks by myself, so I was wondering about what others think. What do you think looks better?

I'm the one who made this OP, so you get my answer, I guess.

The C in Vitamin C stands for CUM.

lood

It's

C U T E

you pervert!

C-CUTE?

VII has the best gameplay of them all but even then it's still moeshit that I can't recommend to everyone.

I like moeshit with some exceptions but that doesn't mean I can recommend Neptunia to anyone else.

and don't you forget it

It also stands for cock.

Are we bullying the Uzume posters?
Okay then!

that's criminal

Uzume would never lewd herself before marriage.

Thats extremely erotic. Is that a scan from the upcoming Uzume doujin?

this appears to be a whole another doujin from this one, the difference in art is visible, hopefully it's something we can see some day

Said no one everrrrrrrrrr!

I cannot argue with that unfathomable logic user.

She'd probably develop her exhibitionist tendencies even before you seal the deal and would take baths with you, so yes she would lewd herself
It would only get lewder after marriage
Like going out with her at night only wearing a long coat and taking it off in the middle of a park while no one is around

Oh dang. That seems like a lot of love for Uzume. Sadly, theres a lot of Gear doujins that still haven't been scanned. At least three.
Probably because they're vanilla.

It also stands for crap

Oh lighten up.

She's not crap, she's the best thing since Purple Heart.

>You'll never watch Neptune eat sentient pudding
Why live?

This is an edition I can get behind!

I waited until the new thread to release my newest little bit of writing I used to help me get ready to finish the Noire story.

pastebin.com/KHiWFM3n

Its not nearly as light hearted as my previous bits but that can be made up for very easily.

How is this the first mention of this?

That sounds scary

Heres the three Gear doujins that haven't been scanned yet in case someone is in Japan and is going to Comiket. Maybe look for them.
Yes one of them is online in chunk form, but I would like to see a proper scan.

I want to encourage Umi in everything she does and touch her tummy

You done messed up

Forgot to unspoil. My bad. Heres some random lewds from pixiv as an apology.

This is almost as bad as that Uniposter who wants to knock up Gear then run away with Uni.

Now for something completely different.
This thread needs more Goddess Vert love.

Nepugia I see you…
Nepugia doujin never ever(?)

4 them

Still hope for a threesome doujin with Nepgear and Nepugia and random male guy. Maybe even throw in nepgyaa for a foursome.

user have you seen toradora?
I'd go for a scenario where(my friend) Uzume helps me hook up with another girl only to realize I prefer her

Wait, is that Garry's Mod?

MORE Beru love? We crammed the last thread's end with Beru.

Probably something like that. Some guy on pixiv started posting things like this recently. Most of it is het, but he had some yuri/futa between Uni and Nepgyaa.
I think the logic is with his Uni can't have Nepgear proper so she uses Nepgyaa instead.

Long as it isn't "Muh imoutos" Vert.

Yes it is.

I STILL CRY FOR MINORI. SHE DIDN'T DESERVE THAT

Good job, I had a laugh.

I just want more Nepugia in general

I did and thoroughly enjoyed it. I see where you are coming from now.

Who would you rather see then? I'll dump whatever I have of Neps.

Let's see…after playing through the first 6 chapters 4 times I got sick of getting every CG and went for the true end. Then it turns out I missed a few materials and can't get all of the NG+ dungeons. Conquest doesn't suit me yet I don't care about it enough to go for the Holy Sword ending. Finally, the coliseum is…bleh, even if I were to use a trainer.

In other words, screw 100% CGs and processor parts. Time for Re;Birth3.

1. How many endings in that?
2. Do the CPUs proper have more then 3 costumes?
3. Hell, does Neptune have more costumes? Bugged me that in Rebirth2 she gets nothing and the accessories have no outfit to match.
4. Please tell me IF and Compa get costumes in Rebirth3.
5. DLC content needs to be retranslated? It's just a bunch of flavor text, isn't it? Nothing plot related, I'd think.

I figured just posting Beru on her own would be good enough

Post all the Neps you have!

last image was a mistake on my end

technically 3, only two actually matter.

don't remember 2/3. if it's consistent with victory neptune at the very least has recolors for her jersey dress.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no that would require felistella to not be lazy as sin and actually port the costumes from HDN1/mk2 over.

There's a ton of DLC events for the characters for pretty much every chapter. one of MAGES.'s is EXTREMELY cringe inducing in localized form.

I agree. Nepgear deserves love too.
Interesting that both the English dub and Japanese dub use Nepgear's voice actresses.

RIP MAGES, You could've made carbonated beverages great again

Great Dubs but not enough nepping!

wew lad thats a tall order

these repeating digits though

Is there any hope for makers besides IF showing up in any future Nep games again?

posting all the neps I have is actually impossible, it's 6 gigabytes of pure neputism

Is Compa going away too?

Round 2

No offense, but every time i read your stories, i can't help but think that all of it is just a dream and user is going to wake up in the real world, in his dirty apartment.

But i guess that's just my cynical side speaking.

Holy shit, hasn't it been years since those two games?!

I only see one DLC on Steam, unless it's built in and ready to go like that other Gehaburn in Rebirth2.

Thats horrible! I could never do such a horrible thing. Let the neps rejuvenate your soul friend

Wave 3

This, It would take hundreds of posts so I'll stop after wave 5

Thats assuming she even appears again thanks to popularity charts

I pray that she returns, maybe if they made her a better support class with actual buffs and better range of medic skills she would've been more popular.

wave 4

T-thanks…

Guess i'll just post my favorite neps and play some SMT OST to get this mushy feeling away.

I hope they can do that now thanks to the fact that VII actually had a budget for once. And who knows how much they made thanks to the PC/Vita sales, it's probably the most they've made ever.

I've done my part.

Whats that? You want MORE?
Jesus user calm your tits.

You saw right through me

Coatless Iffy? I can work with that

I can even post LEWD Iffy if one so desires

Post lewd but not her getting lewded by anyone else

Also, thanks for the dumps.

Yes, but that didn't stop Felistella from botching all three Re;Births and what they brought over from each game anyways. RIP the Mascot skills among other things from mk2.

Steam version has the free DLC from the Vita release built in.

Commander we have the permission for lift off!

You see, this is the sort of thing that makes me want to be a villain.

Would you move very close to her and kiss her without her consent every time you visit her to the point she gets wet when she sees you?

Also I haven't seen these posted so here we go

2 And 4 are almost perfect, I wish there were more solo vanilla lewds of Neps like that instead of hardcore crap.

Yes, and I'd keep doing it until she calls me her onii-chan.

and what do you do once she falls?

Not to mention other areas where Nick obviously took some liberties. Again.

Then I swoop in for the kill by giving back her freedom, aka unchaining her and letting Stockholm Syndrome do it's work.

But that's assuming Compa doesn't find and murder me via intentional malpractice first.

Was it actually Doerr? I hate the nigga as much as any of you but if it was someone else then we need to spread the word of another faggot fucking with the games translation.

Nick did do some work on RB3, he's in the credits. Although it isn't full blown QUALITY like RB2 was. Maybe they kept his involvement (or the length of his leash) to a minimum for this one.

You got the right idea.

Just be sure to treat her well and not tossing her aside like most fucking doujins do.

I want to impregnate Noire and take responsibility

Good taste. Be sure to wait after marriage.

Yes, it was Doerr.

I still don't really get how it's spread around that R;B3's script is less bad than 2's, the edits are a hell of a lot worse even if they're less plentiful. At least they didn't manage to outdo Victory's original localization, good lord that was one of the worst scripts I've ever read.

I'd never abandon her, and I'd probably even regret doing all of that to her in the end, then try earn repentance by marrying her and spending the rest of my life caring for her.

I'd say it's more spread out. What's bad is really bad, but you run into it somewhat less frequently than RB2 where it's like a freight train of shit.

Which is lewder, coatless Iffy or that black-thingless Iffy?

cow bikini Iffy

Coatless is a lot more teasing. Without the spandex she just looks like an exhibitionist slut.

Coatless Iffy.

Is this IF available in the CM3D2 thread on the nep board?

the link to her should be there

Oh wow. Good stuff then. Dont know how I missed her. Will have to find her when I finally get back to my condo.

Ohohohoho

Why does Iffy have such a lewd body.

And as usual I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things to her while she cooks in only an apron

You poor bastard

You changed your modus operundi for doing lewd! No longer must Gear be asleep for it!

That's fine though. Change us good sometimes.

I want to do lewd things to Nepgear after winning Neptune and Histoire's approval for marrying her.

As RB3 installs, anything I should know as far as the battle system and dungeon mechanics are concerned. I can at least tell you can still use 4 in battle.

I'll change it up depending on the thread edition
I actually changed it to "pretends to sleep" one thread but I guess no one noticed

Oh man. Wonder if Nepgear was doing lewd things to herself then.

Well shit, I didn't know this much Iffy art existed.

Or this much Neptunia art even existing

She's a cute little pettanko girl with sweet voice and the only one with brain in the Nep/Compa/Iffy gang
As for the "coatless vs shirtless" Iffy debate, I know what I'm voting for
I tried to take as suggestive screens as possible but to keep them SFW, if you mods decide it's too much, feel free to spoiler/delete them(I'll just repost them with spoiler later)

you need to move past gelbooru, past pixiv, and on to twitter

A very important thing. You unlock each character's EXE drive by using her skills a certain number of times (100 if I recall correctly). I learned it the hard way because I tend not to use skills and I got to like lvl 40 without EXE drives and only then did I realize that something was wrong.

Everything else is covered by tutorials, I think.

tfw W10x64 I'm in the same boat for different reasons

It's largely similar to the previous games…EXCEPT for one major detail: the SP and EXE bar have been merged.

So, as combat progresses, your SP will "charge" for that character in focus at the time, just like EXE did in earlier games. Rush attacks greatly improve SP, just like they greatly accelerated EXE.

But, this means that you have to choose between EXE and SP attacks/heals/buffs much more carefully. In addition, single character EXE attacks will use about 75% of your SP, rather than just one bar of EXE.

Also finishing combo access (like Neptune's 'Variable Edge') is determined by how many pips of SP you have. Again, like EXE.

SP Charger items are MUCH MORE IMPORTANT in RB3 as a result. In fact I've used more items in that game than any previous Re;Birth by a couple orders of magnitude.

Lastly, single character EXEs are frequently locked behind Challenges, which are an in-game achievement and reward system. For example if you win enough fights by yourself (solo) you get a bonus in an area. And not only do you unlock the EXE via Challenges, but also you have to craft the skill as well.

Oh shit, I forgot I had a pixiv account for this reason, welp time to dig deep into my account list. Also fuck twitter, I can never navigate that site.

…when I noticed the in-game achievements and attached stat boosts I got a little suspicious but THIS! At least I won't need a hacked camera anymore, judging by that plan I unlocked early on. Starting to riff on Super Mario Bros too. Hidden treasures are now replaced by invisible blocks. Might be a bit of a pain to spot those.

Motherfucker, this is going to take some getting used to. I'd ask what VII has but until I get a better GPU that game's out of the question.

Thank you both, but one more thing. The game recognizes a PS3 controller but otherwise simply doesn't work. How do I fix this?

Agreed. Wish it was easier to find what I want.

If it recognizes it, have you tried reconfiguring the controls?

There are shadows on the ground, if you spot a suspicious shadow go underneath it and jump, alas some of them are hard to spot and lastly some blocks contain one-off treasure like school uniforms

Do you have anything better than a GTX 550TI?

You might be onto something. I had to reconfigure the right analog on my Logitech controller. I had to select the appropriate button, then move it, and everything was on right then. If he has to do it with every button, then I feel sorry for him.

It's not that bad to reconfigure the controls in the main screen menu, unless he has to do it manually, then Nep help him

If remapping controls doesn't work, you may try using x360ce. I used this program when I had a generic USB gamepad and it worked fine. If you have a right analog stick problem when using it, there should be a guide online how to fix it.

It's retared as fuck but it's the only viable way to follow artists, some don't drop most of their art on pixiv, this is the best I can give you

GTX 950, so that would be a yes. Recommended settings go one grade above that and so far apart from that insipid guard break glitch from RB2 and Firefox or something or another sapping up memory and turning the processor units pitch black, I've been able to run the Rebirth games perfectly so far.

Absolutely nothing. The 360 controller works perfectly but it isn't exactly in my hands right now. The four lights on the PS3 controller keep blinking in unison. Connected via USB cable (it's technically wireless).

God damn it, I need an app? Rather reduce clutter on this PC but let's see where that goes.

I can't help with the memory leaks but I'm still running a 550TI on this potato PC and let me tell you that you are OVERQUALIFIED for running V-II. I can hold near 60FPS with shadows on medium and everything else on high so unless your RAM and processor are shit, and I highly doubt it if you're running a 950, you'll be running V-II at a silky smooth 60FPS.

Also have you tried getting a PS4 controller and just get DS4Windows, it's pretty comfy, also DS4 controllers work on Nep even without DS4Windows.

Don't forget that game's rendering resolution is locked to 1920x1080. With github.com/AterialDawn/MegaresolutionNeptunia you can set it to arbitrary.
I've "platinumed" V-II on HD4000. With minimum settings post-patch (REV 345) and rendering at 1280x720 it was 20+fps.
I've also tried downscaling, despite it running at 0.01fps. Pic related.

Don't worry, once configured, you don't even have to open x360ce. It just has to be in the game's main folder. This program was a lifesaver before I bought an actual xbox360 gamepad.

It stinks but thanks for the heads up, keeps doing Neptune's work user, godspeed.

I swore I responded to you in my previous post but whatever.

I wanted to go for 16GB of memory but I'm not exactly made of memory. Are 8GB of memory and an FX-8320E shit?

Got a 360 controller years ago due to its "one size fits all" nature concerning PCs. Rather not shell out $40-$60 for another just for one game. Even if that game is Neptunia.

Not good. Despite having a 1080p monitor I prefer the games at a 900p resolution.

Once again, absolutely nothing. Lights on the controller are still blinking in unison and the program doesn't come with a readme or anything that tells me how to set it up.

Oh if you have a 360 controller then, all the better. Why are you using a PS3 controller again?

Nevermind I just re-read what you said I'm an idiot

I, myself am running 8 Gigs of RAM and have no problems on my end
I'm also running an AMD Phenom IIx4 (black edition, if that means anything) and a quick and dirty search says you are running something superior to me so you literally have nothing to worry about minus your controller problems, which I can't help with because I own a wired 360 controller.

Brah stop panicking and enjoy your Nep V-II when you get to it.

Dunno, I thought that the configuration process was pretty intuitional. But since lights are blinking on your controller, then most probably x360ce wouldn't help anyway.

Does your windows even recognize the gamepad? Have you checked in windows gamepad configuration if everything works ok? Does it work in other games?

This is infuriating. Even Windows can more or less see it but it won't calibrate. None of the buttons respond!

see
Devices and Printers can see it but when it comes to re-calibrating, nothing works. At all.

What does it see it as?

A "PLAYSTATION(R) 3 Controller".

Try installing these drivers to make it seem like a 360 controller.
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/releases/tag/v1.6.238.16010

You should only need to check "install windows service" and "dualshock 3 driver".

Well, I guess you should focus on this issue first then. I've never had a PS3 controller so I can't help you but since you said that RB3 recognizes your gamepad but buttons don't work then probably fixing this issue will allow you to play the game normally.

(PS remove x360ce from the game's folder if you're going to try to use your controller just as a PS3 gamepad since x360ce works even if it's closed cuz it's basically just an ini file that does all the work)

Oh wow, thanks user.

Man this thread is full of gets today

I want more Neps in Neptune's Parka dress

Like Rei

Are there more?

Gelbooru is fucking gay, and I mean LITERALLY ACTUALLY gay. Full disclosure: these games don't appeal to me, I can't stand turn based combat and I'm generally not interested in playing. But the characters are cute as fuck and I love them.

Let me show you what I mean. Go on gelbooru right now and search for hetero neps. Every hetero pic gets downvoted to shit by yuritards. It pisses me off, because I'm not sure if negative score leads in any way to deletion. If it does, then that pisses me off even more.

I don't have anymore and Iffy in Neptune's clothes was posted here

I do have these though

Shame user, shame.

everyone needs neptune's parka dress as a dress option in future games

PC Master Race incarnation when?

let's hope she appears in another game user and be playable too ;_;

I think that happens in a lot of booru sites. It really does make me lose my faith in humanity.

Am now following all those people, except two I couldn't find and one I had to request to follow them.
Some of these images reminded me of that shota greentext.

Never ever

PC Nep too OP

NEVER FUCKING EVER
And its sequel
FOREVER FUCKING NEVER
Now includes
INFINITY+1 DLC

Should i be worried?

You might Nep the evil out of her.

Is such a thing even possible?

I am a normal human with no special abilities, after all.

Asians have really small penises compared to other races. As long as you aren't Asian, you may be sexually superior to most Gamindustrimen. Who knows what thrills you could give her, or any Nep for that matter.

Anyone got any comfy Neps?
Just neps doing relaxing things, lewds are welcome but are not the focus.

Comfy Neptune

First 3 are perfect fam.

You know what to do Rei-anons

She looks like she'd be a really nice person to be friends with

Hopefully if she goes HDD mode she won't include you in the massacre

I'm having 2nd thoughts about writing lewd stories…

Especially when the two characters (One of which being the self-insert) barely know each other and get to lewding without rhymes or reasons (Even though I bet some read the stories for the word porn)

Plus I get haunted by 3DPD thoughts

How about just a loving friendly relationship

Neptune is olev

I'll do my best, Chief!

Sexually superior, huh?

Guess i should use this as a motivation to get fit.

Yes, make Rei and Kurome kneel before me with the power of the dick!

Why not try something romantic?

Perhaps she wants you to rule the new world at her side and for lewd times?

Suppose I'll try that.

The difficulty though is how MC meets Rei because the Seven Sages are disbanded (And trying to not let lewd thoughts get the best of me)

Random dimensional traveling shenanigans?

I don't understand

The MC meets Rei via random dimension shenanigans?

Right, but if you're talking about the use of time traveling or portals, I try to avoid those

What kind of MC do you want them to be? A regular citizen of Gamindustri would have a chance to meet Rei, albeit small.

A situation could be, the MC is one of the people Rei gave her flyers to when she was giving them out in the anime, and because Rei is extremely shy, after giving the flyer she took off.

Might work.

An alternate idea I had would be that the MC was considered a criminal that pirates games and he winds up in the Seven Sages (Although it wouldn't be a Rei-only story)

Sounds like that would put the MC in the grayer area of the moral spectrum.

Though I'm pretty sure everyone here has pirated

Morally grey protags are more interesting.

Would make it interesting how he would interact with the other Goddesses.

Might be good if you give him a buster sword paired with a broody personality.

I'd be surprised if I could even pull off a good morally gray MC

Wouldn't that in turn make that the obligatory 'Annoying as fuck sidekick?'

How about just give him a neutral personality?

I'm assuming you're talking about the MC which like I said, I'd be surprised if I could even pull off a good neutral MC that doesn't come across as "Everyone is stupid but me"

Give him an inferiority complex

Then its decided.

Wish there were more ambiguous nicknames besides user which don't get me wrong, we're all anons here but something new for a change would be nice. Like meatbag, private, player, etc.

Have him introduce himself, but cut that part out, and see if you can somehow just keep conversations with pronouns.

Don't actually do that though

I think user is fine for all of us here.

Time travel is impossible to get right by its very nature, I would second avoiding it.

I've never pirated a game, sue me

Maybe I should try to make a gray protag next, I've got some ideas for new stories but no time for them yet.

I dunno, a Lawful Evil type could probably get along pretty well with Noire, Plutia or crazy Vert, as for grays that don't come off as your typical internet debater, I don't know too much.
Gray in what ways? Gray about what?

I won't be doing it anyway. Just like with portals which are overused in crossover fanfiction just like magic (Oh shit, the Neps arrived in Gensyoko because Yukari used her gap portals or Nepgear accidentally made black magic that teleports her and her friends to places!)

Gray in that they realize CPUs and Arfoire work like Yin/Yang? I don't know, never touched upon this subject

I guess if you wanted to be edgy-ish you could mess with the CPU Memory situation or an adjusted Conquest sort of situation where the MC becomes tired of the bickering. Force him to be a power and then have him consider the results I suppose.

I found something horrible

nearing the abyss

stop

It's too late

why

I still haven't played the games aside from an hour in Re;Birth 1

…And I have a new fetish now.

why dont you hypnotize d9d17b into deleting his posts

Pretty shit fetish.

Hey, it's not my fucking fault, mate. I didn't even know it existed until now, and then that guy posted it and now I can't stop thinking about it.

Send help.

Fuck you you're the one who got me into this!

Here is part I of the Rei Ryghts story. I'll be using greentext this time.

"Hey! Wait!"
"Umm… I don't know."
"Right…"
"Hey!"
"Come back!!"

To be continued…

May seem short but I gotta start and end somewhere

everybody loves reimond

Hahahahaha

Devilish.

Well then.

Found this on twitter.

Wait, you serious?

No, but at that angle and how dark that is, it may as well be literal shit or bestiality

by that logic it might as well be a fucking snickers bar

shit taste in candy tbh

i bet your favorite candy is suicide

I shall share some of my hunt for PH art on Twitter.

You prefer Twix? Butterfinger?

Well that suicide candy is banned here.

I swear I had one of those as a kid, I had those in a Chinatown district.

Keep going. Maybe we can meme Rei back into the series like we did with YandereGear for that one comic

never put anything in your mouth from china

I ate a lot of those back in my childhood.
Why was it banned again?

My personal favorite is probably Twix
Although I just really like candy and sweets in general

Children swallowing before chewing it propely and getting it stuck in their throats.

You know, the same reason why kinder surprise was banned.

To be fair I probably only at like a few of those in the 5th grade, and that was it.

They arent banned in Canada, how retarded does a kid have to be to not know how Kinder Surprise works?

Formaldehyde contamination in 2007

Melamine contamination in 2008

We'll see. Depends on how good it goes.

Used to go for Butterfinger.

I'm a sourpuss for candy these days. Even if a Nep were to offer me something like M&Ms, I won't take it.

Dental problems? Weight/other health problems?

Americans.

bullshit

Nothing to do with dental or weight. I just don't get a taste out of them anymore (And I don't want to OD on them like a child on halloween)

You say that, but I'm sticking to my guns.

What're they gonna do, transform into HDD and make me have candy?

This was a bitch to get, fuck you Twitter.

Same when it comes to food. I am a very picky eater.

no but they might get hurt feelings

I would take it anyways cause that would be a tiny bit rude not to accept their offer of candy/sweets. But of course I have a major sweet tooth so I would accept any candy or sweet they offer me.

if you dont want it you can hold it in your teeth and fight for it with her like a couple of dogs fighting over a sock

Oh that, don't worry, that's literally just one(?) retard from 4chan /nepgen/
Have you even tried?

It's the only pic I could find where she's offering sweets

best thing ever right? you just know shes hiding those things with 2d ninja techniques. where do you think all that pudding goes to anyways? one day theyll spring out and take someones eye out. i mean look how bouncy they were when compa was wrapping her up

what about this

Thank you, my friends

Although I wouldn't count the second one as offering sweets though

Yer welcome.

>

wow, harsh

She's offering you her sweet body as your plaything

OH

Why isn't there an actual costume of that in the game yet?!

you are as dense as a harem protag, you'd leave Nepnep to satisfy herself

with all the pudding and candy the anons in this thread turned down

Of course not, I just don't get some things at first, fuck

But I already said that I'd accept anything she offers me

I had no idea Twitter was the go to place for nip artists, I assumed they all used Pixiv.

not all of them

hyperdimension splatoonia

>tfw an exhibitionist

back in my day you could get a panty flash, a cup of coffee and a donut for 20 cents

Source on second pic?

Do be careful, you're turning Neptune into a really lewd girl.

Just finished RB3's prologue. So I misread the fine print and assumed that the smorgasbord of Makers would join incrementally by chapter. Not all at once right after the prologue. Will they stay in (the alternate?) Planeptune's Information tab for the rest of the game? Don't want too many party members just yet.

twitter.com/penguin_1209/media

It's alright if he teaches her to only be lewd with him and keeps the balance of lewding and spoiling her

Look at Nepgear's eye… It looks dull to me.

Just as long as she's a good lewd girl only for me

isn't that the same artist as this guy?
pixiv.net/member.php?id=1934744

yes, she(?) just posts everything to twitter and then to pixiv once in a while

Is this a new record?

Will we hit light speed?

The power of boners, user.

I'm really feeling it

I mean, we are at 47 ID's, not too long ago we used to have around 30

Give or take 3-4 ID changes from dynamic IPs, we've gotten a couple new people.

Well that user is right, the power of boners can easily kill a thread.

Boners are lethal weapons

Behold.

More Neptune/Purple Heart

We did it mates

funposting accelerates the thread

I won't fuck up this time

Neptune, do you have a problem with me refusing sweets from you?

Neptune, can we hold hands in public

All right then…

Are you planning on giving me treats?

neptune lets go steady

That has got to be a prank because I'm not a dog or cat. Neptune

I always ask her to hold hands
I decided to go lewder this time though

considering all the funposting weve been doing its not really so shocking

Want to go swimming with me, Nepgear?

Atleast it's canon there's more than one Neptune.

nepposting*

Rei will you make Gamindustri great again

S'all.

Fuck, i'd have a really hard boner.

Lemme guess, i have to help her apply sunscreen?

I hope she doesn't go berserk

Time to have fun in the sun!

Fuck it, lemme give it a shot.

Rei, will you help me change this rotten world?

I want them to look as I rub sunscreen on her body and feel her soft skin

She's definitely going to make this world great again

Vert will you marry me?

We're here for you, in your time of need.

O-oh okay.

oh no

Damn, dude

The men's jealously would be intense, watch your back.

Yes, we will change this rotten world. To one where the strong can shape it as they see fit.

Is that Shin Megami Tensei 4 on the 3DS, if so I should probably pick that up since I'm itching for a hard RPG

Who else? Don't tell me you'd let random people offer her that and move their hands all over her body?

W-well there is always next thread…
And hard liquor.

hey, it already worked

Noire, can I have a job?

Neptune let's have pudding together

Yeah, it is. Game is brutally hard at the beginning, especially the first boss, game eases up on you after you beat the second boss, though.

It's a solid game, i highly recommend it.

That reminds me, Apocalypse is one month away.

Hell no, i'd murder 'em if they dare touch her.

Oh yeah?

Is it more difficult to, let's say, Etrian Odyssey?

I don't know, actually. I've never played an Etrian Odyssey game.

Neptune, let's have pudding together.

Ah I see. Okay, do you have a comparison in difficulty though?

Let's see… Harder than Pokemon? Don't think that's a good comparison…

Harder than Dark Souls? Never found Dark Souls hard.

So did Nepgear sre Neptune pull hrr Onii-chan into a bathroom, she walked in, and now knows that they're doing lewd behind her back?

Nepgear, do you want to do lewd with your Onii-chan, too?

This thread really expanded my Nep folder

It also went incredibly fast, calm down Anons.

Noire, can I pat your head multiple times?

Possibility of big news coming up. Emergency Newsflash coming through in a moment since this thread's past bump and on pg 6

I'm listening to the extra voices in V-II
>Adult Nep would steal donations from Shrines because she is a poorfag, also explains why she is a cheap greedy Nepfu

What's the news about

We didn't need another thread dude, we aren't even 400 posts yet.

If this starts the conversation that it should start, we're definitely going to need another thread. Put down the waifu antics for the moment: Vita re;translation's possibly soon

Wait, people own a Vita? that is actually good news, though I was expecting something in the form of 4GO.

I bought one to buy Blanc's game. It was alright. I started playing other games on it like Ys and EDF2

Was this really worth breaking the rules for a new thread though? I mean it's already discussed in the Vita thread for non-Neppers and you could just post it in this thread and the next thread right?

Usually these threads tend to hit around 70 UIDs on average with a low of about 45 and high of about 90. Maybe 100-110 during a Happening. Based on loose observation over the past year.

As I spoilered in said thread, big news definitely isn't worth breaking Holla Forums's rules. So, should it happen again, count on me to report it.

You have been warned.

This is what I've been waiting for the entire time Iffy has existed. Why isn't there more of her nude in her huge coat, it's a perfect pose for her.

I should really save that Rei story