The True Definition Of A Cuck

Recently I have been thinking about what the true definition of a cuck is. Although we all believe cuck to be one thing, in reality it is something quite different.

Allowing someone to fuck your gf/wife does not make you a cuck. The average women of modern society has had hundreds of cocks in her pussy, the majority of which will be from previous flings/affairs before they decided to enter a legitimate relationship. Therefore, the average women of today has no real value. Note that this does not include men who actually enjoy watching another man fuck their wife and are pleasured by it because of their own inadequacies.

Additionally, the average woman of today admits that they are attracted to men who simply ignore them. This goes against previously established sexual dynamics, in which the legitimately superior suitor would court women. If we were to use a scale relative to women, men who don't care about women at all are the new alphas.

tl;dr: Not caring about your gf/wife being fucked not only means you are not a cuck, but it also makes you an alpha since the average modern woman has no real value anyway.

the definition of "cuckold" used to be "man who is unaware that his partner is cheating on him".

Today OP was the biggest cuck there ever was

By cuck you mean alpha, and on that note, I agree with you entirely.

Modern women have no value and on average, all have had a mile of cock through their pussies before they choose to enter steady relationships. Therefore, being "cucked" makes no difference since your gf/wife have already been fucked by hundreds of different men.

Wanna know how i know youre from leftypol?

That isn't even possible, as I don't visit any sort of anonymous boards on a regular basis. However, I have been spreading this contrarian post today as a way of sparking a conversation regarding gender dynamics. Unfortunately, the majority of the replies have shown that no one has understood the actual post. By the way, I would consider myself to be a libertarian with a focus on small government, though I'm quite right wing on social issues. However, my political views don't have any bearing on my post, it is more of a social commentary than anything else.

saged for cuckoldry. OP is a roastie trying to push feminism on the board.
fuck off, and go for a virgin dont settle.

I'm not a woman, and I'm not advocating for promiscuous behavior among women. I'm simply stating reality. Your "virgin" argument has several huge problems. First, a virgin's sexual marketplace value has risen to insane proportions nowadays, thus providing the few women who are virgins with nearly infinite choices. This is why you see average looking women who are virgins in the news selling their virginity for a million dollars. Secondly, the likely majority of the virgin women are not virgins by choice, but by their lack of appealing physical features. These features are not only unappealing for the men who may possibly date/marry them, but are inferior features that have a strong chance to be passed along to any possible children. Therefore, it is irresponsible to breed with them. Your argument reveals your own inability to accept the current state of western society.

That's the whole point of Holla Forums you freak. What's next accepting faggots and pedos and mudsharks?

The point of Holla Forums is to engage in political discourse without tone policing/wrong think, hence the title, Politically Incorrect. When your responses consist of conflating the modern western women's promiscuous nature to pedophilia and other sexual deviances, this defeats the entire point of having a discussion in the first place. If you are referring to fighting a culture war, that battle was lost a long time ago when the traditionalists allowed the liberals to manipulate the Overtone Window in their favor. How many children have been aborted since it became legal? How many gays have been allowed to adopt children? Ect. These points are moot since the majority of people have and always will follow the current consensus that is fed to them.

Nice try. If any other man has ever fucked your wife, you are a fucking cuck, cuck.

=2=

=C U C K=
=U=
=C=
=K=

=4=
=U=

TOO LATE AND FORGOT FORMATTING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(sage in all fields)

Your theory

Your mind has literally been cucked, you see through cuck glasses. Alpha designed by males is based on a hierarchy, its the cumulative decision of a male team, based on order honor and respect.

What your saying is based on what the social structure degenerated into because of your fore-cucks.

Hello, MGTOW.

Automatically, you are assuming that the hundreds of cocks that have slipped into the average western women are "pencil dicks" in order to make yourself feel better about this predicament. In reality, no one, not even you, want to settle for loose, roastie pussy.

What your saying is based on what the social structure degenerated into because of your fore-cucks.

No, what I'm saying is that the culture of western societies has lead to complete and irrevocable degeneracy among women. As a result, women no longer have any redeemable values. If you are actually trying to claim that there is an useful attribute for women other than sex, then you are the the one who is wearing cuck glasses.

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

u are half right. Not giving a fuck about women does end up getting you a bitch. But letting her get fucked else where is weak and pathetic.

Average Holla Forumscuck mindset LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The beauty of the Overtone window is that it's not moving exclusively leftwards and the new generations are becoming more and more tired and vigilant over liberals' decadence and even lolbergs' opportunism posing as an ideology.

As for the Overtone Window, I'll believe it is shifting when I see a consistent movement, temporary changes like Trump winning should not get our hopes up though.

can we not bump this feminism please?
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Who's posting this?
Leddit? Is that you? Holla Forums Arre you still mad about the whole Youtube channel thinh? TRS are you seriously still here?

Who the fuck is doing that

Then why did you marry one you cuck?

Words have meanings.

If you think it's OK or even good to be a cuck then so be it, cuck, but embrace the word rather than trying to redefine it.

ITT: TEENS GOING THEIR OWN WAY

kys, outsider

OP is an eternal faggot.

A may know he's cucked. Because actually, when someone is a "cuck" in general, people know about it, but he likely doesn't. The fact one is unaware of it when everyone sees it is a much important aspect of cuckholdry.