It is time
It is time
It is time
It is time
It is time
It is time

Other urls found in this thread:

armscontrolwonk.libsyn.com/north-koreas-new-missiles
google.com.au/amp/nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure the second pic wasn't the same posted as the first one.
Either way, looking forward to the Norklear Happenings.

One is in a sheath the other is not. They look like the same one to me although they are pictures for ants.

Second pic is a literal debit card

Correct, it is from 2 independent DoD sources.
Why are you looking forward to the Jews extending their control to one of the last countries actively resisting them?

Wat

got a source?

Stop bumping this baseless shit thread

fake GTFO

Koreans need to kill each other asap. i'm sick and tired of their stinking kimchis and bimbimbaps

OP….is a slight faggot today? So what mate, norks get democracy in two days? Sweet, I can't wait to join ZOG and die for Israel.

OP, I am glad you posted this to Holla Forums though. This board has become disappointingly deserted and I thank you for bringing your bread here. The bunkers are all shit and looking over halfchan was absolutely mind boggling, what a sad shill normie shitshow that place is….maybe 1 good thread in 20. I'll stop lurking and try and contribue, we need to make cripple great again.

Anyone know what's going on with board ownership? I heard imkikey was hospitalized for his tussin addiction and it was open. I hope we can rebound and survive or a new home is found

You must be completely retarded if you leave even half your picture (not including your face) in the image, it can be easily found by searching the database.

and you must be even more retarded if your leave even the slightest crumb like your pay grade and rank, and part of the matrix barcode.

Shill gtfo, this board is dead, why are you still here? Just let us talk….or please enlighten me and point me to all the other great non-baseless threads that aren't two fucking weeks old.

all US army are retarded newfag

It's chairforce though.

It's time to get off the net boys :(

or get this place thriving
kek

I could photograph my blacked-out dod badge and say OMG IDS HABBENING!!! too. This doesn't mean jack fucking shit.

Only E5? Everyone knows that E8 and above are where you need to join the club and become a Freemason. So how would an E5 know anything about anything?

okay i hadnt realize those were sources

You know that (((they))) can use your rank and pay grade and determine who you are based on who (((they))) told about a preemptive strike if you aren't straight up lying.

who are they? the jews?

I'm actually not. I regret my post.
It's hard to gauge what's going on in NK though. Their counter propaganda seems incompetent. We do more to propagandize in their favor than they do themselves - which makes me think the place must be pretty fucked.
Then again, when Libya was getting shat on, very few Libyans were working to counter the propaganda also. Maybe countries that haven't been (((Westernized))) just don't understand marketing.

Time for you to be fired for not blacking your in identification properly?

the DOD.

Guys my whole staff is buckled up under Cheyenne right now. Nobody allowed in or out, CO awaiting orders.

OP is a fag for showing their CAC ID on an imageboard.

Remember your opsec. Or does the chairforce not have to do that.

SEPTEMBER
E
P
T
E
M
B
E
R

I thought it was August

O C T O B E R
C
T
O
B
E
R

Pre-emptive strike? No. Also, I'm on the phone with Kim Jong Un right now and he told me you're a faggot.

Habbenings are ded. Wars, terror attacks and disasters come and go and hardly anybody even notices.

Timestamp or this thread is fake and gay.

If anyone's interested, there's this podcast by these jewish leftist scholars about arms control that can teach you at least one thing.
secure-hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/7/2/3/72393527b2cc37d0/48.mp3?c_id=16060004&destination_id=228079&expiration=1500861914&hwt=d8626ba5fd243fd10504e52be3f19feb

trump winning was a pretty nice happening… it's still happening actually.

dude its that simple good point.

armscontrolwonk.libsyn.com/north-koreas-new-missiles
don't know if the link

google.com.au/amp/nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/amp/

Time to liberate those riches for uncle Sam's rabbi.

I want to believe.

i dont have a badge for you, but we're holed up in the alien outpost under antarctica. no one is allowed in or out

I think I scared him off because he knows he fucked up.

;)

no, show us your green badge and list the compartments you have access to
alternatively, kill yourself

OPSEC is not a concern with a completely unidentifiable CAC retard
also people send photo copies of their CACs for military discounts all the fucking time lol

But his CAC is not completely unidentifiable.

No timezone. Zulu, EST, DPRK Equate Brand KST?

Also, I'd like to add that we're also attacking China, Russia, Assad, KSA, and Pakistan in 1 hour increments after. Here's my papers.

>post larger images later on, both very (((suspiciously framed))) on perfect whtie table, brightness decreased, vignetting
Slide thread. Disinformation.

Oh no, we know he's an E-5 in the Air Force. There's only a few of those. I myself could definitely not be one of them.

Fuck, exodus like 6 weeks ago mate. I really thought this place was going to get back to normal after all the election bullshit…maybe we're just in a lull/have hit the bottom of a trough and are headed back for another peak. Anyway I have started to organize irl with redpilled non-pollacks. Exodus made me realize we have to step our games up. On the digital front our anonymity is our greatest strength, but like a double edged sword it also hinders us. At some point an evolution will take place in our movement that will force us to come together, start planning and acting accordingly if you haven't already begun.

I'm gonna do my part, after trying to find a new home and realizing all the prospects are shit…..we have no other option then to try and rebuild this place. It's up to us loyal lads to rebuild this place until the promised land comes along Fuck mason Jim and all the kikery that has befallen this place with the election, farm my data for shekels I don't give a fuck, learn everything you want about me, I'm still going to be stocking lead, getting fit, redpilling normies on Zionism, and practicing my knots as I ready for the rope This is our home right now fam and it may be in shambles but it has decent bones.

Oh statistically it's most definitely a larp, but user, remember nothing is impossible in this timeline. Look at what we've witnessed already. And need I remind you of leakers that were ignored before on halfchan and later found to be legit? OP may deserve our scorn for such a shit thread, but if it's real he brought it here to us and that's what matters. Our sway and power as meme-smiths has been heavily attacked and subdued thanks to millions of dollars being dumped shilling against us. We're weak but we cannot falter now. logically we should absolutely dismiss OP, but first let's prod him with questions and see if he's not a total faggot.

Yeah, honestly pretty weak opsec if OP is legit….but what are you gonna do about it? And honestly the deep state is in such an embattled war right now trying to keep their grip on the wheel as we peel away their layers of deception I doubt they'd really give a shit about this user….maybe, idk.

Sure it's a shitty thread mate, but slide? Really?? There's fucking nothing left to slide around here! You wanna see slide threads in action go look on half and see how fast they're trying to bury that swordfish shit.

But if he was a one that was told about a preemptive strike, that narrows it down. Also his picture is not completely covered, which still can be compared against other images in the database.

Perhaps. perhaps. We currently have predictions of undisclosed happenings on the 25th with this and WH user (who continues to not use a fucking tripcode) saying something is happening on the 27th, so we'll just have to see.

I forgot to post this. ICBM test around the 27th says this faggot

Nigger, they grow heroin there. They Kiked.

they might test it on themselves if you know what i mean wink

you literally don't know what you're talking about
and for my own security I'm not going to elaborate as to why, I've probably already said enough to put me on a watch list

Guys I'm hearing frogs, a lot of them, I've had the sprinkler on all day. Could it be a sign from Pepe?

You're on 8ch. You're already on a watchlist.
Once on, they prioritize you based on scores (RegEx patterns you trigger).

I'm still eagerly waiting for their thermonuclear weapon test.

There user, I saged for you, are you happy now? So *maybe* there have been a few decent threads in the last few days, but you cannot deny this place has become a fucking ghost town. Honestly who cares if we bump a shitty larp thread, at least we're talking to each other.
What's the most logical thing to do if we need to rebuild our home? Oh yeah, it's to call each other shills are drive the wedge between us even further, that's how we're gonna save the white race. I pity you sir, you're letting your emotions dictate your actions within this community and you don't even realize it. if you're even an actual user that is

shill!
you're right about this being a ghost town though, and the bunkers are even worse

This went from shit thread to Blackpool thread. Damn summer and pigfeeder, too hotwheels

well, feeding pigs are unexpectedly fun

The bunkers may be emptier but they are alot better than this place is right now, the signs of decline were visible post-August '16 and the site went to complete shit after the April fool's hack

Even worse is he added the coded chip pattern, this can be scanned and pinpoint the building and department annex when this idiot works.

Because everyone must die. There is No Future but Nuclear Fire.

Ashes and Echoes

Evil must die
You had it wrong this whole time

No, you have to run a current through that chip.

you guys are paranoids who eat propagandas for breakfast. there is no such thing as nuclear weapons. they're just some oversized bombs

You are about to find out
:)

And all of humanity is evil. All the gods are evil. All of nature is Evil.

I'm right and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

Why do you expect good things?

Seems like nobody WANTS this to be true or some shit the way you're all kvetching so hard about LARP this and LARP that. Either gas yourselves (please) or calmly wait. Clean your guns, review maps of your cities roads and rivers. Damn it I'd love for this to be true. What it most likely is though is a threat to keep them from DOING the ICBM test. I hope they do it and it forces us to use nukes. PLZ NUKES IN MY TIME. Also it'd be funny if Trump liberates the literal death camps in NK. I don't really give a fuck about them, but every nigger and faggot screaming MUH TRUMP IS RACIST TRUMP IS SEXIDST TRUMP IS HITLER will fucking have to sit and spin when he liberates actual death camps. If I get to see these commies roast in a nuke bonfire I will lay down on the ground and achieve Nirvana.

simple logic. because nobody want kikes to rule the world

Currently shills are opposed shilling to create noise and astroturf controversy among us. You can see right through it because the ones who pretend to be us are strawmanning our own positions (ie, unironically using nazi, a kike slur for wn/NatSocs) to then be "btfo" by flawed reddit-tier contradictions and ad hominem. Steel yourself against their faggotry.

Old gold

tits or gtfo

if this actually does happen and u aren't some attention whore i'm sry

Ok

This is how I know you're full of shit asses and elbows.

Nigger, can you even begin to comprehend how retarded you sound? If we're all exodus shills….why the fuck haven't a single one of us named a bunker site? Facts user, facts are what we live for. The pursuit of truth is what we live for. I'm assuming you've never looked at post per hour data.

This guy gets it. I'm not able to spend a lot of time here due to my irl obligations so it took me a bit longer to notice. I was explaining over in a bunker that I felt like I was the last drunk passed out at the bar that wakes up and realizes that everyone is gone.
Have certainly had some good discussion and gotten a little comfy elsewhere, but I do truly miss the quality posters that used to be here. I suppose it's time to stop lurking and contribute.

Bong here. We're going to do a test codenamed SAMSON. Lots of large noses and hand rubbing on the dock.

Eh, woops

unverified Bullshit
you're getting your bullshit direct from 4chan asshats now?

half of Holla Forums threads these days are just retards posting nothing and saying "it's happening"

just like old times tbh

AUGUST
U
G
U
S
T

Nice bot imkikey, I've seen it a dozen of times already. Nobody has mentioned an "exodus" site because we don't want the cancer to spread to this sites. Now go scream shill at me again and complete your duty

Eat shit homo, you've been BTFO once again.

shhhh… imkikey will reconfigure you quite soon if he has the intellect, bot

Mod-sama is actually hiding under your bed right now! Don't fall asleep! Afu-fu-fu~

Is this bullshit or what

Nope! His dad also works at nintendo!

Of all this years, I have NEVER ban evaded this place until now. This shit is getting fucking blatant, are you really this fucking butthurt over a post in a cantonese sandal trading forum?

hahhaahhaha wew.

not the lord

those pics are not of the same card. one of them should have a (W) and the other does not

if it would be 0730 local time (Korea) that would have been 10 minutes ago…

texting my buddy over in South Korea right now…

fuck - he's on leave - here in Tennessee

So did this happen?

yes, we're all dead now
In all seriousness,
1) 27TH july = korean war end anniversary
2)27th july - American tourist ban on NK