Is having sex every weekend degenerate or is "degenerate" meme just an excuse for being a loser?

Is having sex every weekend degenerate or is "degenerate" meme just an excuse for being a loser?

help

Failing to seek to become the ubermensch is degenerate.

Depends, Captain Trips. What are you having sex with?

not a damned thing rn fam

If it's your woman and you're loyal to her and she's loyal to you, it's fine.

im talking about different women every time

I fuck my wife whenever I want. Try and stop me.

There's nothing wrong with that if it isn't multiple women.

I have sex with my girlfriend a lot but I only cum once a month because I practice semen retention.

That's degenerate for practical reasons, user. Aside from any emotional/spiritual issues this may cause either of you, being in the casual sex scene is a fast track to STDs. I'm not going to tell you to go through hoops like a Catholic priest would, but I strongly recommend seeking a long-term girl, making her yours, and fucking the sense out of her. Make some white children.

Yes. That is very degenerate. You are selfishly seeking out pleasure and instant gratification, encouraging women to be equally selfish and short sighted, and not making any white babies or, more importantly, any healthy white families.

Date a little bit, one girl at a time. Fuck your woman up the ass when you're not putting a baby in her because the sperm will be absorbed into her small intestine and the testosterone injection will make her think more clearly. Watch a couple videos about the gspot and take her pleasure seriously as well. Treat your women with respect but be firm with her. This is someone you want to be the mother of your child. To forget that is what is degenerate.

So only have sex with women I can see my self having a family with then?

Only if you're a woman or a man who could be doing something better with your time.

It is good

Back to cuckchan, you piece of shit

go back to ruchan you fucking piece of faggot semen crap

It's simple:
Sex with a woman you are in a committed relationship with = perfectly fine and, in fact, desirable regardless of how often it is.
Sex with a woman you have no desire to bear children with in the future = absolutely degenerate and, in fact, gasworthy regardless of how seldom it is.

Is it really that herd to understand?

What are you sticking your wiener in, OP?

You should be having sex with your wife a lot.

Only have sex with someone you would be okay with getting accidentally pregnant; it's a simple standard you can live by.

what if only 1 in 50 women are acceptable and when you find one, she either doesnt want you or shes in a relationship?

Don't fuck the unacceptable ones and instead focus on improving yourself to the point that you're a suitable mate for the few that are suitable.

i mean, im a student pilot, xray technician and a boardmember of a multi million dollar investment firm (family business) and yet it never comes up.
meanwhile chicks are fucking roadworkers and car painters n shiet

Yeah, and your dad works at Nintendo. We all know how it goes.

im not joking about that though

Do you think a suitable woman will just pop out of nowhere and be like "want to spend our lives together and make many white babies?"

Of course not. It is your responsibility as a man to put yourself out there. If you see a girl you think you might like, introduce yourself and exchange contact information. Then you go on a few dates to make sure she's not just another cockhungry slut.

yes

You're not a woman, stop having a woman's expectations.

unprotected sex with your wife who was a virgin at your wedding day every weekend is the furthest thing from degenerate

are you trying to fuck her are sue her

or*
ftfy

I bet the Jews did this, not kidding.

sage

I'm trying to establish a means of communicating with her beyond the first time meeting her.

obviously 418a99 has a six-foot long dick

What's with the influx of low-energy shitposts very-obviously attempting to get dubs (reminder: purposefully gotten dubs hold no power) as of the last week or two?
They finally get the kinks out of that AI-bot they've been testing here for awhile now?

i have sex everyday. does that mean that i'm degenerated degenerate?