Non-Kosher Food and Products

PLEASE tell me there's someone on here who knew about this already and has a comprehensive list of food they get that are nonkosher.
Fuck off, there are kosher/pozzed water companies, too. Even my favorite sparkling water brand, La Croix, is sadly kosher and I regret every cent I gave the grocery store(s) for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

scrollk.org/guide-to-kashrus-does-it-need-a-hechsher/
oceanspray.com/Who-We-Are/FAQs.aspx
betterthanbouillon.com/
archive.is/SNWDg
archive.is/a7Xmy
archive.is/mC5G7
kashrut.com/Alerts/
buycott.com/brand/53984/kosher-upc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tragically, the kosher tax is essentially impossible to avoid. I have never seen such a list. Things like fucking ALUMINUM FOIL are certified kosher.

Fuck me, man. I guess I have start making alist, then. The two products I've seen, so far, are Ocean Spray brand juice and New Amsterdam vodka. What hurts the most is how much I love milk but every single brand I've seen at my grocery store is branded by kikes.

WOW OP YOU REALLY BLEW THE LID OFF THIS ONE. MIND = BLOWN UPBOATTTTT XDDDDD

Lurk 2 years before posting, newfag and here's a protip: Avoid processed garbage and you avoid 80% of this shit.

This. There needs to be a list of companies and products which are boycotted.

Bitch, there was a thread about how pozzed Pepsico was a few months ago and people in the thread were talking about what their favorite beverages were. Surprise, surprise, every drink I can remember was kosher. I guarantee you there's more idiots than just me on Holla Forums right now that wasn't aware of this so go shit up some threads on Holla Forums instead of trying to ruin mine.

I think there is sort of a collage of companies to boycott but they're based on their retarded PR, not including kosher brands.

Yep. I knew of a few of those symbols, but how many do they need? Fuck. We need a list of this shit that we can distribute.

We need both, compiled into one list, including the reason.

It shouldn't be that hard, if we employed weaponized autism. Its basically just a spreadsheet.

Kosher bullshit, Israeli origin, retarded PR, etc etc etc - all are valid reasons not to purchase products from a company, and that's what really hurts the people who matter.
There's a reason the kikes have the Senate in an uproar to outlaw boycott and divestment organizations - and we should be jumping all over that.

They care most about their shekels, and a simple-to-read/-reference product listing will hit them right in the pocket book.

Look for raw milk. I doubt it's kosher, and it's better for you anyway.

Enough to confuse any goyim aware of the ploy who might want to avoid their kosher bullshit.
That's the whole fucking point - why do you think they have more than one symbol to begin with?

/r/ing the one collage with company labels on it already for base.

Basically all of us.
Only pork products. Even tin foil is kosher. You can’t escape it.

Roughly two-thirds of all canned, bottled, and packaged foods, as well as various other kitchen products, have an inconspicuous little symbol on them–usually a K or U. Each time a kosher seal of approval is applied to a product, consumers are unsuspectingly paying a special fee to a Jewish religious organization. This added fee is often referred to as the kosher tax. It is an extortion scam that is very easy to expose and just as easy to explain why you haven’t heard about it.
Kosher, from the Hebrew, ‘fit’ or ‘proper’, is generally used to describe foods that are prepared in accordance with Jewish dietary laws. This is according to the Orthodox Union, the largest Jewish kosher supervisory agency in the world, which claims to be “a not for profit, educational, outreach, and social service organization”, acting as the “national spokesman” for 1,000 synagogues serving the “burgeoning North American Jewish community.”
If a product is prepared in accordance with these special Jewish dietary laws, the manufacturer can obtain the blessing of a Rabbi as well as the necessary Kosher certification–subject to annual renewal fees. Following the procedure will allow the manufacturer to bear the coveted kosher symbol on its products. Obviously, the special preparation procedure–as well as the seal–don’t come cheaply. As a result, all consumers pay higher prices for products that carry the kosher seal of approval. There is an ever-growing number of food processing and manufacturing plants that apply this hidden tax to recoup the additional costs of associated with meeting the kosher requirements.
Look in your kitchen or on the shelves of your local grocery store for all the proof you need. By looking for these–often obscure–symbols, you can quickly recognize products that fall in line with this scam. Thousands of manufacturers are forced to pay additional fees, which they pass onto consumers, to put these Jewish symbols on their products. This racket is nothing new or unusual. On April 23, 1969, the Wall Street Journal revealed that companies were paying multimillions of dollars for these symbols. On June 1, 1959, the Jewish Newsletter warned Jews that the kosher labelling business was a racket that would eventually be exposed. People are unknowingly paying more for these household products so that the less than 2% of this nation that is Jewish can fund Israel. Why should over 98% of the country pay for the personal choices of the jews?

There are a lot of reasons for rising food prices, and every economist has his own pet explanation and cure. Interestingly, there is one factor that is never mentioned for one reason: it has to do with a secret, Jewish tax put on grocery items.
Although you might find this claim incredible, it is nonetheless true, and you can prove it to yourself with a simple experiment. Let the doubter go to his kitchen and get out any dozen cans of food products and a few cans of scouring powders, soap, etc. Examine the labels of these cans carefully for either a little “U” in a circle, or a “K.” The U stands for Union of Orthodox Jews, the K for Kosher. Do not confuse this with a R, which stands for a registered trademark, or a C for copyright. You will find most of these Jewish symbols, or hecshers, on most food products. They mean that the company paid to have a rabbi bless this food for Jewish consumption. In many cases it is not even a food item, with steel wool and anti-freeze also getting “blessed.”
Now, some people may defend these “blessings,” but they really boil down to nothing more than extortion. Ask yourself this: if this was nothing more than a bizarre religious ceremony, giving rabbinical approval to a food and food products prepared in a specific way to meet a kooky religious diet, then why are they “blessing” steel wool and anti-freeze? These Jews must have a strange diet indeed! Also, if these “blessings” are so important to Jews, then why do they charge for them? You would think that they would be willing to do them as a service to their own. Lastly, why must this secret tax be passed along to Christians and other non-Jews? It has been estimated that consumers spend well over $100 million a year on this racket that goes to line the pockets of these rabbis.
You will never see this ripoff exposed on TV news shows such as 60 Minutes or 20/20. Can you imagine the uproar if it was discovered that priests were charging companies to put little crosses on products heading for Israel? Calls for separation of church and state would be forthcoming from the electronic media and the pages of the Jewish controlled and manipulated press. Now is the time for goyim to begin resisting this extortion. Write to each and every company that mark their products with the Jewish hecsher and ask for your money back! Only by a concentrated protest will this practice be discontinued.

You should scroll down next time.

I mean, look at that shit!
They want it to be a situation wherein, unless you're A) aware, B) committed and C) autistic, you're not going to be willing to be assed trying to discern what's what.

If anything, what we might consider doing is creating a list of those to avoid, which will be FUCKING HUGE, but also, a list of things to PURSUE - companies that ARE NOT associated with kikery, and which we can urge people to buy.

Back during one of the Jew holidays, Simply Orange had all its products bearing Hebrew lettering, shouting about how kosher it was - and I haven't bought one of their products since.
But then, I find myself in the position: What orange juice brand ISN'T kosher trash? That becomes the question.

We need both a methodology/mechanism to present that which we want destroyed, and that which we want to bolstered, and what in each case.

how long until brands start having an "aryan" or at least "non-kosher" label or something like that?

you must be some kind of cool guy or something. also the content is pretty good too

Wouldn't that just end up as a "Aryan tax?"

And?

Kosher or not. Some kike is getting a piece of pie somewhere along the way from just about everything you buy and sell.

If you really want to stop funding them then start growing and squeezing your own oranges or something.

To clarify: If the Jews are going to play that game, for the time being at least, why shouldn't we?

You want to be known as a company that doesn't espouse the rampant anti-White shit going around?
"Pay for the A, and not for the K - you won't regret it!"

Hmmmm. Well, I guess if it's not TOO expensive, I wouldn't mind paying for Aryan certified products. There's a fine line in which I'd just rather pay for "brandless" goods then goods that'll help fight the cause; I'm not made of money.

Shit, I guess kosher shit is the price for convenience.

Jesus fucking christ.
If you want to find food that's non kosher then, shockingly enough, buy food without the kosher symbol.
no shit.
God damn, lurk two years before posting a thread no less.

Dude, fuck off. If there's a way for me to not have my money go to kikes, I want to fucking know about it, even if
were the case. If you want me to stay an ignorant kike cash cow, then go tell the mods to delete this thread because guess what? I made this thread BECAUSE I've never heard about it on hear.

this is what i was thinking. there is clearly a demand for this type of thing, and for a small business that is looking to separate itself from the crowd this would be a good opportunity. although for it to become like a usda verified label with our current government isnt very likely, and even if it were the case you would end up with kikes finding ways to make money off of and co-opt it, like maybe a jew hires only aryans and that's all that's required for the label. that could conflict with diversity quotas and increase demand for aryan workers though
nevertheless, this just seems like another case of "dont expect anything significantly good to happen until we kill all the jews"

i used to see people mentioning this type of thing back in the day

There's like no food without the kosher symbol, faggot.

It's a large part of why I eat lots of pork and buy from my local butcheries/breadmakers/etc. It's basically all kiked. Even if you're trying to avoid the kikery, it's really hard. Only hyper-christian and local businesses don't bother paying that tax, so I tend to support them while just trying to avoid the Kike symbols.

If what you're talking about is a few talks about kosher popping out of unrelated threads, then yeah, I guess I would miss that. However, it's not like I don't frequently come here; I browse the first 2 pages, hiding anything I've already read or uninteresting. There MIGHT be a chance that I saw a kosher thread weeks/months ago but I highly doubt it.

Now that you mention, which fast-food joints are non-kosher? Only one I can easily think that might work is Chick-fil-a.

Kikes sent a Zog Bot CHP Cop after a Santa Monica store that was selling Raw Milk.

Jews hate Raw Milk.

Actually, I have to reconsider this. More than we need to complain about this, perhaps there's something that we can actually do.

First, it's worth pointing out that there are some foods that do not ever need the Kike Stamp; flour, brown sugar, and baking soda are examples. These are foods that are processed in such a way that they'll always be kosher, unless something strange happens.

I'm using scrollk.org/guide-to-kashrus-does-it-need-a-hechsher/ as a resource. Of note:

Basic baking components (Flour, baking soda, brown sugar)
Fresh vegetables
Spices
Cow's milk

Definitely don't need the Kike Stamp. Notably, they require all meat to have it, so it's worth double-checking your meat unless you get it from the butcher.

I think it might be worth figuring out a Holla Forums-approved recipes thread out of this - a way to cook without ever having to pay the Kike tax.

Juice your own orange juice.. If you have a job, this really isn't that expensive a thing to do.

also don't complain about things not remaining fresh. you have a freezer. use it.

you can put anything in it, even cooked beans to microwave later. the frozen-then-unfrozen shit won't be any worse than what you already buy that's 'kosher'

What the fuck is this shit?
oceanspray.com/Who-We-Are/FAQs.aspx
And no, when I bought the bottle, the kike's label was nowhere on it.

Well, then, that's an easy problem to solve innit?

Wait a second. Cranberry-Mango and White Cranberry (the flavors I bought) aren't on there exactly. Does this particular instance mean that a company can be partial-kosh? Jesus Christ…

I think it'd be good to make a list of products/brands to boycott like said and a list of brands/products we could support instead.

I'll start with some pics I found online from some pro-Palestine fags boycotting Israel, among other sources from Google image search.

Jews hate raw honey too it isn't illegal but the kikes want it gone

Your face is a badly rendered nigger-lipped painted man from some PS1 pre-rendered cutscene-tier shit media?
>>>/reddit/
""""""""""""mfw""""""""""""" is an excuse for redditfags and normalfags to post some shit tumblr gif of some actor in hollywood movies or television shows as an analog for any other method of showing emotion.

betterthanbouillon.com/
Non-kosher.

Anyplace that serves pic.
Anyplace that serves a dish with meat and milk product. Meat and milk in the same dish is haram.
Anyplace with a small kitchen. Kosher requires 2 kitchens.

Not really "fast" food, but Red Lobster comes to mind as an example of a treif restaurant. Similarly a fish place that served shrimp and fried it in the same fryer, such as Long John Silver's or Captain D's, would be treif. Anyplace that served pork as a specialty, such as Dickey's BBQ. Etc.

Haram vs treif, the main difference is shellfish and locusts as far as I can tell, all non-poisonous water creatures and locusts are halal whereas shellfish and all bugs including locusts are treif. Ergo, something with shrimp would be halal but not kosher (aka treif). Treif includes meat "boiled in its mother's milk" which some jews consider to include not eating beef with cow dairy products at all, so that would make cheeseburgers treif for many jews, I don't know how mohammedans treat that. Kosher usually means that beef has the hell cooked out of it, whereas halal can have nearly raw beef or even tartar so long as the animal was drained of blood during slaughter.

As far as I know there's no talmudic reason for them hating raw milk or raw honey, it probably comes down to either those products avoiding the stamp, or those products being stereotypically WHITE.

But for the most part, the two rule sets (halal and kosher) overlap and kosher is considered halal by mohammedans makes sense b/c islam is a talmudic heresy. Examples of food that is both haram and treif include pork and anything prepared in blood, like blood sausage etc., which incidentally is also still part of Eastern Orthodox dietary rules, although the Catholics allow that and I'm not sure at what point in time that happened and/or if the Western Orthodox Christians care about blood or not.

Summing up, if you consume unprocessed foods that are "accidentally kosher/halal" like staples, fruit and veggies, etc., and processed foods that would never be processed in a way to make them treif/haram, and when buying meat, buy either local or stick to meat that is treif/haram in some way, such as pork or shrimp or crawfish, or kielbasa or sausages or other processed meat that contains some pork product, etc.

The opposite of kosher is treif. Sometimes called assur. The spelling of haram for the jews is harum but it isn't a word they use for their dietary rules. See my post above about cheeseburgers.

Thanks for the tip about two kitchens, always good to add to my knowledge of the enemy.

/r/ing alarmed merchant in pic related.

I would imagine the best way to avoid the Kosher Tax is to buy natural products. Does the (U) get slapped on everything, or is it only just pre-packaged goods? I doubt the meat you buy at a non-kike grocer has been ritually sacrificed in accordance with kosher slaughter laws. I doubt the bushels of potatoes, carrots, onions, etc are either. Just stop buying processed junk food and other bullshit like that. It's what you should be doing regardless of of kosher tax or not.

And if literally everything in the store has the symbol, including natural products, then I suggest buying as much stuff as you can from local producers. I always make an effort to buy stuff locally when I can. Of course, that depends on location. And you can also just eat a lot of pork.

I have a theory that Kosher = Not Poisoned.

It's kikes kiking kikes.
Each company giving the Kosher Stamp has its own. It's a trademark.
There are sects whithin Judaism, and if they can they only accept it from one of their own. Rent-seeking, basically.
archive.is/SNWDg
[Haaretz]
The Incredibly High Cost of Keeping Your Food Kosher
A look inside the Byzantine world of kashrut inspection raises questions over whether a government reform plan will really clean up a system rife with corruption and conflicts of interest.

This is important as well. If I knew there were specific pro-white grocers and food-producers, I'd absolutely try to buy stuff from them, even if it's slightly more expensive.

This is the exact tactic the kikes themselves used. I used to live among kikes when I was in college (it's partly what redpilled me and made me realize the memes weren't just memes). They will go out of their way to buy explicitly jewish products. They would always buy milk from a brand called Rosenberg's Dairy. I'd never even fucking HEARD of this, but there you go. I can't remember the other names off the top of my head, but they would always do their best to buy jewish brands and from places like "Moishe's Grocer" and such. They didn't even keep kosher, but they still had that inherent tribal sense to do their best to support their own people's shops, down to the smallest shit like where you buy your milk and eggs from.

That's what we need to have.

Haram, treif, there's no difference. No group of dunecoon is better than the other.

Koshering Your Kitchen
archive.is/a7Xmy

Why do Jews separate Milk and Meat?
archive.is/mC5G7

So do we know why companies choose to deal with this kosher tax bullshit if it's only for a measly 2% of the population? Is it something like you get effectively no-platformed if you don't submit? Like if you decline the blessing + tip then suddenly you'll find grocery story chains all across america refusing to stock your goods?

Who do you think delivers stuff to the grocery stores?

Funny the activity on this thread, and its creation, right after the possibility of a ban on boycotting Israel.

Banning boycotts are almost like banning not-calling a mentally ill larper by their larp names.

It's requiring the consume to buy products… very free market.

I bet lolbergs will argue boycotts are anti-free-market to avoid appearing antisemitic lol

Just drink water and milk you fat bastard.

If I remember correctly the wine in grocery's and liquor stores separate the kosher wine from the rest of the wine.

Anonymous boards won't be going anywhere anytime soon, you paranoia seeding kike.
They're too valuable for intelligence, and they serve as an inexpensive containment mechanism.
What happens when you take away the homeland of a few million people, of which, ~10% are highly skilled or have enough money to cause problems?

Enjoy your ban 4d26e5!

You shouldn't be drinking soda or juice or any of that bullshit anyway. It's not just a meme. That shit is all fucking garbage and you shouldn't be putting it in your body.

And it's not "hurr only drink water". You realize how many beverages you can make at home on your own? Make some coffee. Or different variations of tea. Or tons of different herbal teas. Or squeeze your own citrus to make juice or lemonade, if you really must have juice, aka uncarbonated soda.

sage isn't a downvote, newfriend

And milk. You fat bastard.

know why bitching about this is stupid? marketing departments think "kosher is easy! way less than running a single ad! we just pay this jew to come by every once in a while and we get more sales!" it's just another one in the dubious, nebulous bag of tricks available to marketing. nobody wants to skip this, it's a no-brainer in terms of telling the higher-ups (probably jewish themselves) that they're making more money. stick to eating high-quality, local foods regardless of whether or not they carry this label. anything with an advertising budget is going to have it.

sage for samefag:
a lot of food is kosher by default (beer!) anyway so the jew just has to sign on the dotted line and be paid to get the little logo on your shit. it's definitely a racket but one that nobody avoids because some fag in marketing says it's going to drive sales for a relative pittance vs. running some campaign.

Go virtue signal somewhere else.

So don't fucking drink tea then. I'm only listing certain options here. You don't have to accept all of them. And fruit juice isn't good for you. In small amounts it's fine, but overall it's just a fuckton of sugar.

Why do the worst posters on this board always use TRSodomite lingo?

I don't mind it. It becomes an easy shibboleth to spot the faggots.

all that shit means is that it don't have pork in it and some inbred rabbi farted over it and mumbled some heeb words.

Do you realize how much those mumbling rabbis get paid collectively to mumble their heeb word over all our products?

It's a cost we're all paying.

yea I am aware but thats what jew rats do best is pay themselves for absolutely fuck all at a goys expense and just another reason they should all be exterminated.

Or a good start would be making AIPAC have to register as a foreign lobby would cunt them off at the knees.

juice is basically just sugar. In terms of nutrition, it's basically just uncarbonated soda. Fruit really isn't all that good for you in massive quantities, such as what you get when you concentrate it in the form of juice. Compare the volume of oranges it takes to make a glass of orange juice.

Checked. I would love nothing more than that. It still enrages me that they don't even fucking hide their goddamn intentions, and yet saying Israel controls our government is still seen as a conspiracy theory. Or how people will go on and on about "muh russia collusion" while these guys exist.

AFAIK eating kosher is actually a good thing because it means a modern kike wizard (M.B.A. biochemist) has given it sanction for kike brethren to consume without harm
so no hormone shit that will give you gyno, or cancer causing chemicals, those are only for the filthy goyim

Well one of the main reason the muh russia shit is being blown up goys asses so hard is to deflect blame from these jews who own all the media companies,the dig is this tho no one is buying their shit anymore and this always happens to them and they know it and why they ae actually trying to pass a law that makes it a felony to boycott israeli or jew companies and the timing is so transparent considering some many whites are waking up to their fucking bullshit.Yet instead of backing off the double down on their stupid like a compulsive gambler or junkie until they go bust as always.

Why do you think I loved La Croix so much? Consumption isn't the problem; it's where the money goes to that is.

Drink nothin' but pork soda.

Basically anything that touches food and anything that touches anything that touches food.

Your dish soap is also certified kosher. Good luck.

Checked ,bacon beer and bacon ice cream or just go on an all pork diet ahaha!!!

You are being bled by kikes via the global monetary system either way
So if using kike products allows you to live longer I don't really see the harm
If it bothers you that much kill a prominent kike banker to offset your karma lol

Different companies use different labels. The U in a circle, for example, is the Orthodox Union.

It should be noted, however, that a "K" doesn't mean anything. It's just a K and it can't be trademarked like the Circle-U.

There used to be a service that you could sign up for that sent email alerts on companies that weren't kosher - it's a service for Jews, but can be used by us to find non-kosher products. I can't remember what it's called, though.

they throw their own bankers out of skyscrapers all the time.

Found it!

kashrut.com/Alerts/

Get a throwaway email and use a VPN and sign up for their alerts. They'll let you know what's good for goys.

George Lincoln Rockwell talked about this, its a scam where kikes extort food companies for shekels, they pay some rabbi to hang out at a factory all day to "bless the food". Hilariously they extorted about 6,000,000 dollars a year according to GLR's calculations this way.

Checked

You know what else they separate? Cows and horses - if they're held in the same building, jews consider cow's milk and meat tainted.
Horses are considered not kosher. There probably is no practical reason for this, it's just something their desert demon god has told them.

If I might interject here for just a moment- eating horse meat is also considered taboo in European societies as a degenerated generalization of the traditional practice of reserving its consumption for kingship initiation rituals.

Bullshit. Fucking your siblings is a taboo, eating human meat is a taboo. Preferring one type of animal meat over other isn't. Eating a horse didn't make you an outcast.

…Not growing your own food and slaughtering meat or trading with others who do.

Horse meat is fairly common in Iceland and still consumed in France and Germany today. One of the popes tried to quell the consumption of horse meat when they were converting the Germanics b/c it was often eaten in pagan rituals. America
sells horse meat for export to both Europe and Japan.

Horses don't have cloven hooves and are not ruminants. Leviticus 11:3–8 and Deuteronomy 14:3–21. Interestingly the mohammedans don't have a restriction on horse meat but they discourage it in general, although the central asians who customarily eat it don't care.

Hoo boy, I sure do love when somebody who knows that they have never cracked open a history book tries to butt heads with me about history.

From the Encyclopedia of Indo-European Culture:

Excerpted from the King entry:

Excerpted from the Horse entry, Exploitation of the Horse section…:

…Horse Sacrifice section:

From the Bronze Age onwards, consumption of horse flesh was ritualistic. To elaborate on the degeneration of prohibition to outright taboo:

The association of ritualistic consumption of horse meat with pagan rituals was targeted by the Church.

Another steps up to the plate. Nordic countries' rituals degenerated in the opposite direction in some cases as opposition to the Church's pressure.

Does anyone else want to backflip into their grave with my assistance?

You're full of shit, fella. I never said it went one way or the other as a result of the pope's efforts, I simply pointed out that the pope made the effort. So backflip into your own grave, asshole.

For the record, it went both ways, depending on the country. Iceland resisted Christianity based on their love of horse meat and they still eat a lot of it today. Sweden's desire for horse meat was affected by the pope's pressure. Germany is somewhere between those two. France largely fell into disdain for the meat of the horse, as a result of the prohibition, but they fell in love with horse meat all over again after the siege of Paris in the 1870s.

Thus spake the eminent shitposter user on the Encyclopedia of Indo-European Culture.
When the English as a second language illiteracy and hubris hits hard. I never said you said that :^). We can both play these games.

Any other irrelevant tangents to throw out which do nothing to discredit the central premise of the European taboo on horse meat and its origins? Any more individual exceptions? Or are you done? Not likely, you last word generating robot.

Obviously, K is for Kikel.

Again
Unless you're a jew or gypsy, it is not a taboo. You might be both and you're not even European. Horses are simply considered more intelligent, that's why people are reluctant to slaughter them for meat- not a taboo, it's a simple preference. You could have figured it out too, if you weren't a cum guzzling, encyclopedia quoting nigger.

The biggest supplier of raw milk in CA is certified Kosher. ( Organic Pastures )

You mean I have unknowingly given kikes taxes on top of the tax I already pay?

Did you seriously just find this out? This is like one of the first think most learn about kieks

This.

I think it's literally like 99 percent of the food products in America are Kosher man. If you want to find a drink that's not Kosher its probably difficult

This. I still remember the day I looked it up and discovered I pay a tax for that Kosher label.

I can't believe some people still don't know about the kosher tax

La Croix is worse than that user, it's owned by the people who make Faygo; that Juggalo Fuel.

Have pdf?

Except it is a taboo to eat horse meat, at least in the Anglosphere. People react to the idea of horse meat the same way they do with dog or cat meat. A pig is more intelligent than a dog or cat, which means that the intelligence of the animal is not the deciding factor.

You idiots need to listen to GLR's speeches.

This is why you underconsume whenever possible, grow your own, reduce, reuse, recycle, drop out of the economy, barter with neighbors and diy. Don't let the kikes get a cent out of you more than absolutely necessary.

They even have kosher buckets for fuck sake.

Milk comes from a cow (or maybe a goat sometimes) . See if you can find someone who has one of those at a farmer's market.

>You have simply to go home where you keep your groceries, and look for either a K– For Kosher, or a U which means Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregation of America, and you will find it hidden away on most of your food products
Do it. Fucking do it. I just did, it's everywhere. Not one item I owned was without those stamps.

I wonder if the atheist commie jews who usually hate all religion try to avoid the kosher tax at all.

The jew cries when the golem breaks free.

I don't imagine they'd even noticed it. It's in fine print.

There is only one solution to this problem. I think we all know it is.

Commander Rockwell was talking about this in the 60's…

I want to follow up on this thread, because I think this is incredibly important.

We have to kick the kike off our backs as much as humanly possible, and one of the most profound ways of achieving this is by kicking the kike off of our stomachs. If we diet in such a fashion as to remove the Jew, we will live in such a fashion as to remove the Jew.

I'm going to write up a small set of treif recipes, as well as foods to avoid buying in the supermarket on a categorical basis. After all, it's absolutely fucking impossible to avoid brands on a case-by-case basis, but it should be relatively easy to cut specific types of food out of your life. I'm going to try this out for a month, see what I can come up with, and report back.

Even Hugo Boss. What kind of Fashy Goy have I been.

On that note, does anyone know where to get yeast without the kike stamp? Yeast is necessary for bread.

That's a problem, but giving kikes money is a problem too. The point is to not give kikes money.

I was in the US and I couldn't find any non-kosher packaged food.

Do you have a source saying that Americans spend 100 million dollars per year on the kosher tax? I believe you, but I want to be able to show people.

Stop drinking the fresh squeezed jew and actually eat oranges. They have fiber in them that prevent your body from absorbing the sugar as much. Orange juice is like drinking sugar water.

You're not wrong, but the two groups do have different dietary practices, which is why the distinction isn't necessarily redundant.

TRS had quite an influence on our vocab, unfortunately. They even had a major effect on our memes, with the (((echo))) being just one example.

Yeast is a micro-organism.
If you have some, you can grow more, as I recall.
Look up 'homemade yeast' .

You found the Kosher tax good job was one of my first redpills around 14 years ago.
Problem is it's dam hard to dodge this tax. This tax goes directly to Jewish organizations and rabbis if the product is meat the best portions must be given to rabbis or those studying Talmud.
Now Some store brands are not certified,bulk grain from the feed store is not either 50lb bag of barley for making soup goes a long way. Unprocessed meats and vegetables aren't as well if you want to doge this tax cooking your own real food is the easy way to start.

For other products like soap shop around and you'll find some.

If your making breads make a sourdough starter as easy as mixing flower and water.If it's for Booz save you yeast at bottom of the fermenter.

Oh boy haven't had the chance to post this in awhile.
how fucking new are you to not know about this shit op

The kosher labels lets (((them))) know it has not been poisoned like the non-kosher foods. If you eat anything you didn't grow yourself or that isn't kosher you're setting yourself up for disease.

There are many posts like this in this thread, I'm not highlighting them all. These are jews trying to scare you into actively seeking out kosher products and supporting their racket. Kosher is entirely based on superstition. There is no connection between kosher and healthiness.

Other shills itt.

The only thing it's healthier for is their shekel collection. Much like all the """organic""" not actually organic shit. Best thing to do is frequent local farmer's markets, till your own property or at least have a small victory garden.

Drink only well water and vodka.

What is a Kosher/Halal Food?
In case of meat, it's a humanitarian way of killing animals for food, which also has benefits for humans (not counting karma). It's an art of killing an animal in such a way, that the animal doesn't anticipate it, so it won't release the stress hormone, cortisol, into meat. Additionally, the animal feels as little pain as possible: it's about breaking the spinal cord and then letting the animal bleed - it doesn't feel it, contrary to what many people are saying, because a spinal cord is already broken. It's possible, that there are other ways, but the rule thumb stays the same.

Why is Pork Non-Kosher/Haram?
It isn't just a weird, or a random religious belief, nor a cultural thing. Pigs don't excrete urea (carbamide). And it's carbamide, that is responsible for kidney stones and probably other illnesses as well.

Conclusion
Remember, you are what you eat. Eating meat from heavily stressed animals will cause unneeded stress in you. This is also a mechanism of control that the (((fake jews))) exert over the goyim population. I'm also quite sure, that those arguments will work for the vegetarian/vegan populations as well. Eat well and don't negate everything that the jews do, because sometimes they are right. I don't guarantee, that they don't cheat about it, but as you know, it's controlled by those control organisations. If in doubt, choose Halal.

A "halal" tax would probably happen first before an anglo tax.

Meat markets are some of the best uses of nepotism. Or at least small community awareness. Say, you know a young couple just got married through the grapevine and because things are tight they get a nice pile of meat to throw in the freezer.

I guess Quebec isn't European.

French Canadians are gutter trash.

If any place deserves a truck of Peace, it would be Quebec. Not sure where you came to the conclusion you ever mattered.

Jealous, calice? ;)

Even the most cucked Canadians know Quebec is the most cancerous province. A bunch of Scots not fit for Scotland and French not fit for France.
Some of the most cucked nations presently and you are still, the piss moaning faggots, falling all over your streets like a lesser Frenchman. No class, no fight. I've visited many times just to watch the locals fall all over the pavement while frogging out. I got in one legitimate fight because one threw a drink while some street faggot was talking shit about my accent. You're the cuckest of the cucks.

No, I wish you conducted yourselves properly. May as well be a bunch of niggers.

You do not eat a vehicle.

download the buycott app from Google you pleebs

I think you misunderstood. Jews secretly poison and or infect with viruses in the food that isn't labelled kosher. Kosher or food you grow or hunt yourself is the only safe food to eat. Some of this is not even kept secret. Pork is treated with viruses before being packaged which is claimed to be for inhibiting bacterial growth. They don't have a way to send messages to only other kikes though so they have to pass it off in normal advertising.

Now I know.

Tabarnak.

What a waste of digits.

>It's basically impossible to boycott Israel anyway, unless you make almost all food stuffs yourself, but kikes still rely on passing litigation to make it a (((crime)))

halal for kebabs sorry

What did he meme by this?

Their money. Who runs the federal reserve, user?

Curious. I wonder how the CIANIGGERS have been put under knee already. Inside. Outward.

1. drink water and nothing else (maybe raw milk like another user said)
2. buy food with no packaging, aka fresh fruits, vegetables, and meat
3. buy anything else from local producers– cheese from a local farm, bread from a local bakery, etc.

not only are you way healthier, you've just defunded the kikes too while saving money. congratulations.

buycott.com/brand/53984/kosher-upc

Buycott it. Problem solved.

What sort of horrible faggot are you .t sweden
We have family meat and farmer's markets. That may be a bit much for your cucked faggot selves to wrap your mind around. Something that hasn't been cut since the early 1900s and family of America that cucked the Anglos.

Checked

I checked a jar of raw honey at the grocery store yesterday, and it had the kosher stamp.

Busting the ESL with broken engrish is one of my favorite pastimes.

I have no doubt jews want to poison food that isn't kosher, well poisoning isn't a meme. But they can only do that if they're given access in the first place. I have MORE confidence in the hygiene and cleanliness standards of a place that hasn't let some scraggly, pozzed, unkempt, pubic bearded, penis biting kike nose about.

Kosher has nothing to do with health and you know it. It is all your peoples neurotic superstitious bullshit.

I don't know much about French Canadians (burger here), but the late, great Gerald Bull called them the niggers of Canada.

I don't get kikes are roughly 2.3% of US population if not less. Niggers, beaners and sandniggers are outbreeding them. Kikedom is dying slowly. That being said.
WHY THE FUCK ANYONE IS OBLIGATED TO TO CARTER TO A DYING MINORITY?

I started a list the other day, feel free to add to it

slazenger
everlast
matalan
sainbury's
marks & spencer
new look
next
jd sports
river island
house of fraser
burton
dorothy perkins
evans
miss selfridge
topshop
tk maxx
amazon
nestle
lonsdale
tesco
peacocks
boots
specsavers
asda
reebok
kellogs
sports direct
game
dunlop
debenhams
bhs
blue inc
ben sherman
nordstrom
ic! berlin
sears
ebay
paypal
target
google
facebook
twitter
pizza hut
mcdonalds
argos
h&m
tom ford
samsung
t-mobile
verizon
old navy

They're not the tiny minority they claim to be. Generally, the estimate is that there are 6-8 million jews in America. But that number is religious jews, jews who are registered with and attend a synagogue. It doesn't count the "people of jewish descent", whether they call themselves jewish or not. Think of people like John Kerry, Madeleine Albright, Bill Maher, Howard Stern, Bill Nye, Laci Green, Lauren Southern, Mike Peinovich, Mike Savage, all the smarmy "writers", big names and small ones, left or right, the list goes on and on. They are not counted in that "tiny minority" 2.3%. Think of all the atheist jews, jews who "convert" (or pretend to convert) to another religion, jews who say they're "culturally jewish", jews who identify as jews and consider themselves jewish but simply don't want to pay a synagogue's membership fees, people who look and act like jews by maybe don't even know they have jewish ancestry themselves.

There are way more jews in this country (and every country) than they like to admit. Maintaining the "tiny minority" myth is one of their tactics, they use it to convince whites "gosh, look at what so few jews can do". But there are way more of them than you know.

Don't you think some jews would have already made a list of non kosher products? Use it in reverse.

Niggers are the niggers of Canada.

Frisky Dingo casually pointing out that kikes are vastly outnumbered in USA (only 2%)

I wouldn't be surprised if kikes are actually 5% to 7%. Looking at Prussia and Russia jews were always trying to hide from any kind of census. The main reason was because of taxes. Especially in Russia jews weren't taxed as individuals but the kahal (jewish community) was taxed as a whole based on a head count. Of course they tried everything to minimized that head count by visiting kikes in another city during the census by hiding, denying that they are jews or claiming that they are visitors from somewhere else and already have been counted. Unlike the local population the jews had high mobility.
Another important reason was to dodge military service. If you aren't registered you can't get drafted. The amount of jews that fought in the Russo-Japanese war or WW 1 on the German or Russian side is tiny.
I could imagine that a lot of jews that came to the US during and after WW 2 tried to hide being jewish.

people in the anglosphere haven't had to eat horsemeat in a while and now are quite divorced from animals outside of pets and hollywood. go to the places where people still have livestock and half will say their only problem with horsemeat is the painkillers they know everyone gives their horses or the sanitary issues with having to get the meat from mexico.