4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite arcade game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
amazon.com/One-Goal-Achieved-Stanley-Champions/dp/160078559X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470472305&sr=8-1&keywords=blackhawks one goal achieved
8ch.net/v/res/10273858.html#10287564
steamcommunity.com/id/Applefetus/
pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

We are going back to Gundam this time.

Evenin' folks.

The New Zealand Story, it's comfy as fuck and pretty fun to play.

Morning everyone!

I really should have bought a game instead of so many figs but I couldn't control myself.

probably metal slug

I'm losing control of my hide thread button.

JOIN ME WRECKAGE BROTHERS
LETS ELIMINATE THE WAIFUFAGS

Hey gang, I'm not dead

I've been working a new job. Really hoping I don't get fired soon.

How are you guys?

I like it

Can't say I have one since we never really had arcades anymore where I live by the time I got into vidya. Mostly just stuff like that Jurassic Park shooter or that hydrothunder racer that were still around at that time.

Morning, niggers.

No clue.

Ys VIII is a hell of a drug.

Am I really your hero reg?

Todays the big day right?

Didn't that have a DS port, or sequel or something?

Avatarfags are narcissists that have hijacked these threads for their own selfish purposes. Stop avatarfagging and make 4 am great again.

I see it happening again.

sweet down vote bro

Yes it did, never tried it though.
The NES port has a good soundtrack by Tim Follin.

Reminder that you brought most avatarfags to life. Your own apprentice will be your end.

I was always partial to fighting games, though I was never particularly good at them

Have you tried turning off the computer?

Hmm?

This some star wars sith shit, homie don't play that

Hurry up pls

Yes, but there was an interesting development today. A semiclose work friend is also into her, so I have some competition.

This is complicated as shit.

Agreed. Not sure what prompted so many people to start doing so, beyond simply other people doing so to begin with.

I don't remember them having avatarfags in them back in the day on halfchan. I mean, at least if people were posting Stu, they were on topic.

Really not certain why people would even use avatars on an anonymous imageboard anyhow. But maybe that's just me.

Where at fam, how's the pay?

okay i did want to vent something tonight

i just wanted a drink after working overtime all week

No question?

Control Status: Lost

My bedroom has so many videogames & other things I need to sell that it blocks my door from opening. I have to take 10 cardboard boxes filled with random stuff off my bed just to get to sleep.

I'm sure that's a problem you WANT to have "too many things to sell" but the amount of eBay work this is going to take to accomplish is astounding.

Also listened to The Beatles Abbey Road 20 times today for the first time. Very over rated album.

These threads get more cancerous by the day.

Was it the one I warned you about?

Or another? How'd you find out?

Eh the 4chan and 8ch 4ams aren't very comparable imo

4ch's community is so much larger that its always going to have different people each night and these threads here are always the same core group of people.

You give him far too much credit.

All in good banter, rits.

Death to all waifufags soon, cancer brother.

just don't act threatened by him. that's the worst thing you can do

I'm working with a film crew. It's paying peanuts right now.

sounds like a girl you don't want to be involved with user

Thats 3dpd for you user. Just be glad you weren't the one that started dating her.

What games you selling user?

well, fuck me ten ways sideways

Had the best pizza just now, after not eating all day. Goddamn, that was good.

yo smokes

I can see you doing the same thing again, buying too many figs.

You think this is a mother fucking game? I string you up on a cross you filthy canadian.

I'm sorry, user. Sounds like a shitty situation, but you're better off without them.

Yeah, couldn't think of one. I worked for 7 hours today, I'm tired.

It was another guy. He outright said it in the back room when the store was slow.

I'm not worried about him, he's kind of an ass.

I panicked a tiny bit at first, but then I realized he's likely as scared as I am and I have a plan to put in place tomorrow, literally making it impossible for him to swoop in and steal her from me.

Hey Fags

F-Zero AX, easy

Yeah
Wished the gf happy birthday today only to realize it's actually tomorrow. Damn staying up until the early hours of the morning and thinking a whole day had passed
Guess I'm just more organized than time itself.
Also it's -7C out and snowed all day. Didn't settle because it also rained so there's black ice everywhere. Gonna be pretty comfy in the coming days.
We would always play Silent Scope, Raiden, and Time Crisis at the arcades so I guess those. Hard to pick which one of them I like the best though.

Evening, Smokes.

Fucking same. It works on the smaller boards so I'm starting to think it has been deliberately disabled on Holla Forums and Holla Forums

I thought that was huey and smokes' fault.

I'm talking about how it was years back. Though you are right that there's a much different size in community. Still, if you want to be able to recognize fellow posters for whatever reason, you don't need to do so through avatars, but maybe go off what people have been playing instead. Or if you want to post images, post something from what you're currently playing, instead of just avatarring with your waifu.

Keep your vidya and just move it to the closet or something. How much vidya we even talking about? Few boxes full? I had like 4-5 boxes of them when I moved and now have them all sorted out between by two shelving units.

Random brickabrack from garage sales & flea markets. Anything to make money really. Testing games is going to be a thing on it's own. I have to hack a wii just so I can rip wii & gamecube discs to see if they read 100% properly.

I know I know, but they're really scratches & I don't want negative feedback on eBay or amazon. Fucking nintendo & their proprietary discs.

take out the plug, then plug it in again

No way at all you can talk to your teach about it? Maybe they'll let you hand it in for a reduced grade or something.

Oh yeah probably. I woulda bought more if I had just a little more money, thats the only reason I got that one NES game.

Ahh well you should be fine then!

I hate that feeling of yawning too hard and then your jaw hurts for the next minute or two.

Email the teacher right now, along with your code.

probably not romantically ever, shame since she's cute but christ, says something about the people you used to think well of

and from what i gather and how i know them, the boyfriend was an asshole, it's still bullshit that she did that before officially breaking up

logic says "don't associate with them anymore" but being told "you're a good friend" is something i wanted to hear pretty badly from anyone and will probably get stuck hearing this out for awhile

I've been away, but I might be losing control. I've just stop giving a shit about well everything.
it sort of feels like everything goes in a cycle.
Now I'm reaching the down period again.

oh well, doesn't matter. Favorite Arcade game? Turtles in Time or Mortal Kombat II.

That's fucking brutal. Every class I've taken just knocked ten percent off every day it was late

My fucking nigger. That's another game I played whenever I was at an arcade despite being absolute shit at it

not at all, really. I wouldn't do shit with a co-worker if it's a job you care about. Not to mention, you can just as easily find someone else outside of work.

Maybe 10 cardboard boxes full? One box is just SNES controllers. I've got like 30 of them.

I keept finding them at flea markets & resale shops for close to nothing. They ARE worth money though, so hopefully I can pay the rent with whatever I get for them.

Ay Arino! How'd your first taste of freedom go?

Good luck on your selling user, hopefully you found something worth decent money.

I'll tell your parents who your girlfriend really is and they'll fight you for me you f-f-FAGGOT

Well, maybe sell the extras and keep what you need?

talk to your teacher to at still look over the project and receive criticism for it, but don't beg for it to be graded

it'll show you're being serious, that you want to learn more than you want a grade

People like having a sense of community. A lot of guys here only have friends from 4am.

Fuck how do you even fix that user?

Ay suu, been a while! Do anything interesting in the past month?

Whats got you spinning out of control?

Thanks fam

I tried to stop you. I could have prevented this satisfaction.

My head is killing me

I suppose. You do know girls only like total asswipes. right? and if you're not a jerk of some caliber, they see you as weak and undateable?

You may not want to hear this, then again you may not care. But friend, you are being used as an emotional tampon, and your actions here, listening to her story, will only further justify her having assholes banging her.

hey slime buddy

Sounds awesome, have you met any famous people?

Go back to India!

I know jackshit about either of them, but here's how I see it: he was an asshole before the relationship was rocky, and she liked it. However, he didn't know how to tune his asshole frequency to the right pitch, so he pushed her overboard. She cheated on him to hurt him and teach a lesson. Long story short, they're both assholes and they're perfect for each other.

Feel free to ditch them completely next time. It sounded like they just wanted to use you as a buffer before they got into fighting again.

Yeah, I've got nothing to worry about.

It's a job at an ice cream shop. One of my supervisors has had 5 relationships from his decade there.

Had a pretty alright day. Rough morning, I was exhausted when I woke up.
Had a lot of free time to draw, cook, and prep my DnD game, so overall it was petty nice.

Sup amigo

The amount of competition for resale in my area is making me want to move to Georgia or florida where nobody gives a shit about expensive vidya. On the flipside I'm getting into vinyl now. Found a $60 album a week ago from a store I KNOW these fuckers are barcode scanning at, so that gives me some hope that they're too stupid to know some records are worth money.

help

I imagine my eating looked somewhat like this
It was so fucking good, goddamn

Just ask two tomorrow ezpz

Game on then. Have you made a move yet? Don't wait or he'll swoop in and take it from you.

Ritsu, glad to see you still bumping around on here.

Interesting? Well I watched New Game! and greatly enjoyed it, Hifumi was the best girl by far.

I've decided to go back to School, and everyone in my family is shitting on me for it, and my current relationship I'm starting to feel board with it?

Maybe that's because we've been spending a lot of time together though, but still all her kinky bondage stuff is getting really old and boring.

Hey mate, how ya been?

cut the pain off at it's source.

Wait you work at an ice cream shop? Whats the best flavor?

Sounds fun! What you got planned to fill the time this weekend?

Better be applying places soon!

if she wants to bang some assholes, she can, at this point i am like 100% sure i can never become romantically involved with her, and i did straight up tell her "you were an asshole" for her actions despite me not liking her boyfriends actions either

emotional tampon is a term i am familiar with, but something i allow myself to become because i feel like i'm doing the "right' thing by hearing these fuckers out

could very easily be the case. and my guard will be up around these two any time i communicate with them from now on

I'm so fucking jealous.

I'm still awake sitting here in bed. Since I'm jobless now, things have gone south for me. Lost two friends in the wake of it all too.

My nerves have been shot since Wednesday, and I just sit here waiting to hear back from a college to take a skills based certification course.

TL;DR I'm fucked..

I posted it in a general discussion part of the forum so he can take a look at it. He has a policy in the class that all late work can't be made up, so there isn't anything else I can do about it.

But then I have to think of two and that's a lot of work.

I haven't made a move yet, but I think there's a bit of chemistry between us. Last time we had an office party, she hugged me specifically and said she was glad I came.

No clue. We have a lot I haven't tried out yet.

True, but again, you don't need avatars for that.

It's funny, a while back me and some other anons in a JRPG thread recognized each other just from what games we'd been playing and discussing. No need for avataring there.

Plus, if it's pretty much the same people in these threads every night, wouldn't that already have a sense of community anyhow? Plus, if anything, the fact the board has an ID system to get dumbass shills to out themselves makes these threads less chaotic than they were at halfchan, as there you had no real clue if you were even talking to the same person.

I miss ice cream. Used to love me some cookie dough ice cream. Can't really have it anymore.

You in Dunedin right?
Sucks to be you no snow for me today.

Georgia is good for that huh?

And funny enough I could get a flight to florida any time I wanted. Shit I wish I had money to vidya hunt with now.

Nice what you going to school for? Why would anyone shit on you for that?

Maybe try to get a little space before your relationship falls apart if you want to save it.

Can't wait to hear that you've done it again in a few weeks/months.

Why would your friends ditch you for being jobless?

I really wish I thought I would get more money in weeks/months but I doubt it.

Maybe at xmas if I'm lucky.

She could have just as easily put you as a friend and sees you as no threat at all. In which case, she's got zero sexual attraction to you and has no problem touching you or being with you. I'd make a move soon to know for sure, or you're just going to torture yourself with fantasies and what-ifs.

not really no, unless you count a shitty hipstery white rapper, or my locations manager, or the transportation co-ordinator who's been doing this for years.

Busy, I got a new job

cut out my brain? I don't have a circular saw… no wait, I think my brother in law got one for cutting tile. Hold on.

well, I'm sorry you've accepted that life. That life is not for me. I feel I am only hurting them by doing that, as I am stopping them from facing their real problems

Nope! Starting MMA tomorrow with our local Trump/fash group.

Tried to get a quicker interview (with all my new free time) today, but the guy hiring me wasnt there. Gonna try to get up real early tomorrow and try again
As for my weekend, honestly probably what I did today, just stuff I like doing.
with my spare freetime I at least have more time to devote teaching myself more game design and stuff like that, pushing myself to be a better me.

I have money, but videogames are a fucking myth in any big city. There's just way too many people trying to make money off of them.

I said Georgia because it's synonymous with idiots. I am legitimately thinking of just dumping all of my savings into an RV & traveling from one side of the U.S. to the other just to load up on stuff to resell before the christmas season.

you sound like you've got trust issues.

Welcome back first of all. The apathy starting to get a hold of you?

It's pretty hit or miss where I live too. Some of the local used vidya stores will trawl goodwills, savers,pawn shops, etc, and then there's also scalpers that trawl for themselves.

The local multimedia place has been pretty decent though, when they're not being ridiculously pricy. I'm not sure how they can price some stuff like Metroid Prime 2 at $50 (up from the $30 they had it for last year or so), yet I can still manage finds of games like Yakuza 2 for $12 at them.

What kind of system are you using for game design? Like just thinking stuff up or using some kinda of tool?

Or am I being dumb and you mean dnd?

That really sounds fun. I'd do that given the chance.

Whats the coolest thing you've ever found?

It's more of a spiral. You start at the top, then start falling downward until you reach the bottom. Think of it like the water in a toilet after you push down on the handle.

Either a bachelors in English, or that and something for journalism. I enjoy writing, so I want to go for it.

My family pretty much shit on me because I didn't say doctor or lawyer.

Space might be a good thing. I still have a feeling it would end either way. However, it could be a short term salvation.

Oh? what job?

Sounds fun, but are you part of TRS or something

I'm not a huge fan of cookie dough ice cream.

We get all the store products half off.

It seemed kind of sentimental, but I suppose you raise a good point. I'm literally asking her out later today.

Not much besides finishing up my summer semester. Got university in the fall.

what have you been up to?

Working to find a job?

I am in fact the First Anguis of Pendulum, the Black Sun Serpent, so yes, I am.

Thank you, and yes it is. Right now it feels like if everything went to pieces I'd just shrug and say Ok.

In other words: life is shit.

most of my bronskis are tied up in the last thread

Holla Forums moving slow again

Why draw out the inevitable then? Or do you want the relationship to work out?

Thats a rip off! Free or bust.

It's $15 on amazon, & amazon is notorious for overpricing things. If you can legit buy games like Yakuza 2 for that price them rip them off for all they''re worth. I would buy that in a heartbeat. The yakuza games have been steadily raising in price.

oh, and wind jammers

No like genuine game design, video games.
The game ideas themselves I keep jolting down and adding ideas to whenever I can
I am trying a couple of computer programs and trying for some web design and desktop+phone app design to get myself familiar with code.

Granted, I will be doing a lot of DnD campaign prep.

I'm an intern location scout with no way to prove who I am besides some shitty papers my boss printed out, and I often need to ask to take pictures of the insides of people's houses. it's a miracle I haven't been arrested so far.

sounds more like desperation to me

Yeah but you have all day to think of them.

Pretty sure you can still use them?

I don't think you can use the same pic in the same thread though.

Nice!

Whats your best idea? Unless you wanna keep it top secret

You need to work on your budgeting.

Good luck. I remember the very first girl I ever asked out. I avoided it for a week. When I finally did it, my face was red hot and my heart pounded so damn hard. The ensuing rejection put me in a sour mood the whole day. Luckily, every other rejection paled in comparison so it didn't hurt as much.

You'll get shit on for doing anything non STEM. At least you're sticking with what you want to do. I let myself get bullied into all sorts of shit I didn't really want to do.

Worked with a friend. Him and his girlfriend (which I helped put them together) think I was lying. I haven't been assigned work for 2 weeks, and was instructed to watch the schedule. Everyday I did, nothing came up. Out if the blue I'm told to turn over my company phone and key.

Either way its like middle school drama all over again and I'm 31.. It's like seriously wtf m8.. Especially the GF going off on Facebook chats saying what a piece of shit I am.

Its all over now. If they wanna be that way then so be it. Though all this time off I've been trying new games and emulators. Diggin Demul at the moment.

Thought so, aren't the forums really cucked though

Well 3 and 4 are still pretty cheap both being worth around $10 Dollarydoos

do you not have many friends to hangout with or rely on?

You inhaled the pizza m8, I had to stop you after the 3rd slice.

oh for sure, to put in perspective, i'll hear them out but i don't let them know shit about me

don't think i'm trying to rebound on this, she's a buddy of mine i've had for awhile now who's surprised me with such bullshit actions and i can't ever look at them the same way again

A VR headset for the SNES. Also a $200 Chicago Blackhawks book. Found a $400 college textbook once too, but it was so water damaged I couldn't sell it. What about you?

amazon.com/One-Goal-Achieved-Stanley-Champions/dp/160078559X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470472305&sr=8-1&keywords=blackhawks one goal achieved

what

You never know fam, you might meet the next John Wayne! Well not John Wayne, there'll never be another John Wayne. But you could meet the next Tom Cruise.

How big was this protein bar and are you sure it wasn't a "protein" bar?

Fast food was a mistake.

Forecast is for snow up to Canterbury so fingers crossed.

At the moment yes and collecting on unemployment.

Two hits, one with a security group another with a Trucking Company with Family.

well I'll be

Damn thats rough. Cliched as it sounds, if they are going to treat you like that they weren't true friends to begin with.

Hey why budget out my money ordering figs slowly when I can just get them all at once?

GOOD ONE FAGGOT

Hey, 4am, what'd you guys think of this thread we had earlier regarding 4am threads?
8ch.net/v/res/10273858.html#10287564

Can you explain, I've never heard of that, do you mean the Virtual Boy

Nice shit fam, hope you enjoy uni life. I'm not up to anything myself, just shitposting as always. Nothing new under the sun.

This one.

Believe me, that find was part of what prompted me to get into the Yakuza series anyhow. Got physical copies of 1-4 now, pretty cheaply too compared to average

Ever had a series you've been interested in, but the prices on the entries that fans seemed to like best (and/or especially if they're considered "must plays" for whatever reason) were enough to make you hold off on getting into any of them, because if you never found that particular entry you'd be missing out? Because that's happened to me with a few series. Thankfully my luck's been surprisingly okay with local stores, letting me nab some of the pricier entries in them at really low prices compared to normal.

I know one place locally that wants $60 for a beat up copy of Yakuza 4. That there's a case where Fucking Gamestop is actually decent in that (last I recall), they only wanted $15 or so for it. Though the real issue is if a particular location even has a copy at all.

fuck, I keep doing it.

also webm related, it's how you make me feel.

Eh, it's fine.

Good point.

The thing is I'm not going to get rejected I think.

Depends on what you mean by best
The idea that I put the most work, dedication, and heart into can be summarized as a Traditional Open World Fantasy RPG
Its the finer details I am putting into it that I feel make it my best idea, though.
Sounds like my least creative idea but its the one I put the most creativity into, honestly.

Do you even get to drive on good roads where you are
Also I laugh that I'm an Aussie and I got to see snow today and you didn't

They have been saying its meant to snow in chch all winter though.

I'm of two minds on this one. On one side I do want it to work out. Still the longer it goes on I feel there will be no compromise and the one thing we disagree on so far will end the relationship.

So do I keep going and just keep it all to myself to make it work? Or do I enjoy the ride until the eventual crash?

Yeah to be honest if someone showed up at my house saying that I'd probably just close the door. I tend to not believe that sort of stuff, paperwork or not.

As negative as I sound though, I do wish you the best of luck with the job and hope it works out.

This will be my second time going to college, first time my family pushed me into archeology like my Uncle so I could be a forest ranger and make "easy money."

Me.. the faggot that is allergic to fucking evergreen trees.

head is getting worse, may have to go soon

I try to keep around 8 friends around at any time, I rely on no one, but I tell them they can rely on me.

I'd like to meet kevin sorbo. He lives in my state. Either way, I might meet the actors shortly, we start filming this month.

I don't do much thrift stuff. Most fun thing I found was one of these in box though.

I'll see tomorrow when you know.

Yeah, that's one of those downs that happens every so often in life. Best thing you can do is weather the storm and keep trying even if you don't see any reason to.

I make you feel like a fat robin? :^)

Duuuude, that sucks. What's that worth, like $20?

if its like a migraine, speaking from experience, screen back light doesn't help

Exactly, though others in the group are seeing it too

Same Girlfriend ousted her best friend of 10 years over some payment involving her sister earlier this week.

Like I said, shits been rough.

Time to masturbate the pain away. Unless my dick is chaffed, then even that will be painful.

Don't we have a board for this? We can always go there if the users start an uprising.

That's retred but I was lucky to find my copy for $12aud and later went to a store 300km away to get 3 for $9

Sounds like the early Dragon Quests and Final Fantasy games tbh

Mostly just people who don't/barely browse the thread shitting on it with Huey shitposting to rile people up more.

Its not fine! Threaten to quit if no free icecream!

reminder to never put off important things for later.

reminder if a problem arise you should fix it as fast as possible.

I really don't get why normalfags are so fond of social media. To be fair though, I've only worked three days in my whole life so maybe it's more or less a requirement these days for employment? I seem to recall seeing some discussions year back on /r9k/ about how people without a social media account to put on an application were beginning to look as if they had something to hide, because why wouldn't the average person have one to list. Or something.

What have you been emulating lately?

Nice trips you autist

Whats the best 3 finer details!

And yeah its those little touches that turn a good game into a truly great game anyway.

Might as well bring it up, might save it that way instead of letting it build up.

Good luck fam, both jobs sound comfy as fuck.

glancing it

it looks like some babies are getting triggered

Then don't complain when you can't get vidja.

Did you actually get fired for no reason
I don't get it

JESUS

This.

all things considered, the responses are better than I thought, especially considering that I'm a large muscular man with tattoos and facial hair.

Thanks! I hope I can work for the art department or something instead next time though, if there is a next time.

you are correct, but I really want to talk to you guys because I haven't in like a week. I just need to fight not puking, at least not for another 20 minutes or so

Well you know, I love playing pranks on my friends haha ;^)

I did get snow. It just didn't settle and instead froze everything.

set an alarm

No clue, probably.

I'm more of a buyer anyway and don't put in the work to find the stuff super cheap.

Hopefully the rest of the group goes with you then instead.

Thanks m8

Someone else should be buying it for me anyway.

I don't even post outside of these threads, only lurk.

In a couple weeks I'm starting my second attempt too.
Could be worse. Or different, I guess. I'm allergic to juniper. This means a few weeks out of the year I want to kill myself and I can't drink gin ever

But putting things off until they become a problem too big to be ignored has always worked out so well for me

Never do today what can be put off until tomorrow.

Yeah, again, places here are pretty hit or miss. I know of one really good place with decent selection, good service, and below average prices. Too bad they're a bit far away now to justify going to. Hoping they make good on opening a closer location.

The multimedia place I go to down here is very much hit or miss. When they miss, they're generally way off the mark, but when they hit, they prove why they're worth going back to trawl for cheap vidya. Actually keep a list of my good finds from various shops as an rtf if I ever need to post them; done pretty decently over the last few years.

Can't wait to see them fam.

no

I actually started doing it so I would have an excuse to create exosquad based reaction images in order to spread the word about one of the best western cartoons from the 1990s

as some one who's experienced migraines, its not worth the fucking pain, go to bed, there will alwys be another thread

i only see these threads 2-3 times month so i understand your frustration, but i also understand the sensation of what can be best described as your brain trying to skullfuck its way out of your head via the back of your god damn eyeballs

Heiled
You by any chance that guy that was asking for ideas on where to look for inspiration for making a turn based RPG's combat system more fun than standard selection from menus?

No, you make me feel like dancing. You baka-ass nigga.

Who knows, maybe you'll impress him so much with your mad bants that he'll invite you to meet other celebrities. If so please meet Clint Eastwood, he's the only cowboy left.

That doesn't count
We got a huge hailstorm that was really close to snow but no one called it snow

I dunno about your gamestop but when ever I go on a long trip I look to see if any games I want are at any one of the EBs along the way

What's the best deal anyone on /4am/ has found? It can be vidya or anything you found out was worth a ton of money.

Worst case scenario: wait for the college class to start.

CDL course, 4-8 weeks max. Already been offered a position at family members workplace once I get it. Starts $22/hr with full benefits

Initial D Stage 3. Wish there was a way to emulate one of the Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune games.

Who's knows what.

"Time will tell…" ~Einstein Red Alert.

Also waiting on my new phone.. Come on amazon. Fuck..

You were made just to suffer.

That's what I plan to due, and ironically I get the impression it's cured my alcoholism. At least so far it has, I haven't wanted a drink in weeks now.

Yeah that's true. She still has the idea though that we're a "when" and not a "if" basically her way of saying no matter what we'll be together when we're old.

If that's the case I'd probably be more welcoming to you. I don't have tattoos, but people often think I'm an old biker due to how I dress and walk with a limp. I always get asked how I crashed my bike..

I couldn't imagine being allergic to a drink or food, that sounds so much worse to me. For me the evergreens suck, I live in a state where I can look in any direction and easily count five trees or bushes. I'm constantly on allergy meds.

hello folk hows everyone doing today?

i haven't gone to an arcade in a long ass time

i guess ddr?

i got a mini cooper with low miles for 5k, i don't think i'll best that deal

Any form of dancing by me is going to be met with this reaction. I have 2 left feet.

EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOUR DOING AND DANCE

I'll start doing that tomorrow. Maybe.

Why?

Technically I was abandoned from what the unemployment offices were saying.

Should be considered laid off or fired

What sucks is the business owner doesn't have unemployment insurance. Have to go off my previous job from retail.

Whats with the name uncle user?

You wouldn't be THAT uncle user would you?

Well shit definitely try to work it out then dummy.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for $10; $15 if you count having to buy a manual separately online. Mostly because with that game, the amount I saved on it finding it at that price just seems to keep going up (not that I plan to sell it, just that it's odd to look back and see that $70 in savings turn into $110 or so).

i hurt my knee, fuck off

also i'm so self conscious that i don't think i'll ever be able to dance around people, my mental image of myself is truly awful

maybe later

Lucky & Wild

Zelda II gold cart for NES. had some wear and tear, but still in good condition. Guy was only asking a dollar at his shop. This was before all the hipster faggots in trendy NES t-shirts shot the prices up to the damn sky.

Get married and be a house husbando.

shit I don't have a dance thing yet

have this instead

Well is there anything you can do because I thought that they're meant to legally give you a notice period
You maybe able to take legal action

Color me impressed.

you have some good mokou stuff

I am indeed losing control
And I'd say Metal Slug, that shit was my childhood

That thread was actually quite fun

I basically already am.

Whats going on user?

No fgt

God damn it, is Mokou avatarfagging going to be a thing now?

Shit, why you niggas gotta be so depressing?

I will, and maybe come out of this slump. At the moment though I just feel very lethargic.

that looks like fun

I don't make a habit of going to gamestop much, but I will give them credit in that their website works decently at giving you an idea of where the nearest location with something might be.

Too bad the nearest ones with El Shaddai are quite a ways away.

Never played a Final Fantasy, but Dragons Quest is a huge inspiration to me.
and as I said, the base idea sounds like the very definition of 'Done Before' but its the finer details that make this idea my favorite.
Not turn-based though, real-time combat is what I am planning.

Not sure if I can do an objective 'best'
If I had to guess I would say my 3 primary focuses are:
Combat, Role-Playing, and World-Building
Again, all sound generic but I keep trying to put as much of an innovative, fun, and (most importantly) in-depth take on them as I can.

(checked)
Sorry, that wasnt me.
Not going for turn based on this one, real-time first person.
Granted I do have dreams of it being popular and getting a turn-based spin-off

The game i remember playing most in the arcade was Gauntlet, or those TImestopper or timecrisis or whatever it was called where you shot dudes I miss those days with my brother, why do we have to gold old?

its about 5 am now, not sure what im doing with my life but i sure do love VIDEO GAMES. Overwatch is getting eaiser the later it gets, either im getting too drunk or all the kids are logging off

It depends on the allergy. Juniper is super specific so it doesn't effect me at all apart from not being able to drink certain cocktails.
I can't imagine being allergic to shellfish or peanuts or something. That'd be hellish.
Have you considered moving to the southwest? Not many evergreens out here.

That's why you don't dance alone. Cling to some girl and shuffle around awkwardly

[Spoiler]The uncle user who gives away free steam codes every blue moon? The uncle user whos that awesome older guy who wants to look out for everyone? [/spoiler]

Yeah that's me

Even Uncle Anonymous has bad days too.

Because it's hail, not snow. Doesn't matter if it's a meter deep, it's still hail.

I don't hear any music.

Daily reminder that the official 4am D&D campaign is recruiting brave cunts that favor elf removal.

Or not, if you're an elf loving pussy we also want you, can't be picky in times of war.
>>>/4am/1652

I JUST WOKE UP NIGGER

Well that's good man, great attitude to have. Gotta look at the positives, you know?

You must dance for us. Dance for me monkey, dance!

I'm willing to put up with the pain, I've dealt with worse.

that would be neat, but he's like a million years old, and doesn't really make movies anymore. I'd be more interested to meet directors to be honest, like ridley scott or david lynch.

I'll be getting my bike shortly, I just need to get my license. but honestly I wish my job was different. I'd rather be working with the dudes making props

My hurts really bad.

Do you know where you are?

I'm good. Been discussing philosophy with other people, shitposting, and I even went to the Holla Forums Gmod server and had a great time. Let's hope tomorrow is just as good

You'll never get anything done then, you'll spiral out of control and only make it worse. JUST DO IT.

Ok then whats the combat system like?

I meant the uncle user from that famous story.

You have no idea. One person drives, while the other shoots. That or you have one person man TWO guns at once. It's pretty intense.

I remember this arcade fighting game where you got to use this sword controller. Was pretty neat. Way better than wii bullshit.

What up fam

Then take a CDL course. There's going to be a drivers shortage soon. Sure you gotta drive an 18 wheeler but the benefits and pay are worth it.

3 years in it goes to $29.50/hr

(impressive)

sup my nigga

i did that with a girl i sorta had a thing going with once, it seemed like she was having a good time but all i could see in my head was myself, my dumbass self shuffling around.

even though i'm sure NO ONE in the room knew i was there i still felt like i was making an ass out of myself, and that's an issue i really have to overcome

also things didn't work out with that girl, she said she loved me then disappeared forever

Checked

I gathered

sounds like a good time

I'll just watch.

very nice

From what I've heard truck driving is fucking grueling. I've driven 700 miles in a fucking sedan and it was awful.

I wonder if the pay will be the same when self-driving trucks relegate drivers to babysitters.

Thanks fam.

Alright, I think I'm going to go off this thread now. See you niggers with great or terrible news tomorrow.

Sounds nice user. Good luck!

Holy shit that looks fucking awesome. Gonna keep an eye out for that now.

Who brings home the paycheck.

Then maybe we should take it slow. You still owe me a slow dance.

Night magic!

I see you changed your file name

Ah, so it's not too bad well not as bad as peanuts or shellfish like you said.

I have thought about it, and may attempt to once I'm finished with school. My pop lived there for a time and he tried to sell me on it the same way. "user there are no trees, you could fucking breath!"

Will it? I've actually been considering the opposite will happen. Basically, I've prepared for the crash for so long when it happens I just yawn and move on with my life.

sweet jesus

It is?

Night nigga, sweet dreams

G'night

finally changed the file name?

Unfortunately no.. But hey I think I'll be giving away more codes tomorrow. If I got time.

Old friend of mine wants me to join his crew tomorrow to stream on twitch. Possibly some PSO GameCube, Gauntlet Dark Legacy, and Mario Kart 64.

I hope ISIS nukes Brazil or somethng

Nothing wrong with "done before" if it's a neat mix of various elements done right, with enough of a uniqueness factor to make it stand out. I mean, I really like Darksiders, and it borrows a lot of elements from Legend of Zelda, Devil May Cry, and God of War in various ways. The way they mesh together was what makes it work out well though.

Or you can always go the "I wanted to make something that harkens back to the old days" where people might be wanting and expecting what they've seen before as part of the vibe. Just make sure you're not trying to directly claim inspiration from something or you're liable to easily anger fans of said prior game (such how I am Setsuna was marketed as being reminiscent of Chrono Trigger, but seems to anger Chrono Trigger fans in not having the elements they'd expect from Not-Chrono Trigger).

Anyhow, if you do want some ideas for how to make a turn based system neat, consider maybe looking at Shadow Hearts, Mario and Luigi/Paper Mario, and Grandia. Maybe Mana Khemia 1 and 2 as well; I've heard before they've got a pretty neat system that unfortunately most of the games in the series after them apparently don't borrow much from.

good chatting with you cunts, i didn't get much in this time but i'm knackered, thanks for hearin my nonsense out lads

Please I want his autograph so badly it hurts.

Shes in high school and I'm a NEET, life ain't always easy.

I guess so. You know you better than I do.

Thats how it used to go with me at least.

I already said that!

eugh i just want to be youtube famous for h*ck's sake

See you next time user!

Nice! Where/when do you do that? I don't tend to browse Holla Forums all that much honestly.

Just like your sex life, huh?

I love driving but the problem is I got college to focus on.

I used to do that too. I think that's why I did all my best stuff when I was around people I knew I'd never see again. It's easy to let go when you know your actions won't have lasting consequences.

Good luck

>>>/out/

that would be too nice of them

fuck you shitsu

nm hbu

You just gotta have that passion to travel and drive.

My father is a Barge Director for 25+ years, I've got his sense of direction and navigation, so that will help too.

And also work for a good company.

Family member works at R & L

Okay, I don't think I can take the pain anymore, head hurts too bad. I'm going to try to sleep.

I'll talk with you guys tomorrow, remember the good times, hold them close in your heart, and you end up there again.

I bet if I asked clint for his autograph he would just spit in my face

pull down your pants and dance around crumpet chan, you'll get my views

Back atcha

Which Karen are you? Are you this one?

Uncle Sam.

What do you listen to when driving

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cya next time!

Feel better!

They have a refugee team in the Olympics. There's a chance it could happen.

How's PSO split screen anyhow? Found a cheap copy of the Plus version a while back, but have never had much of an opportunity to try to rope anyone in for it.

have a good night man

JUST PICK A WAIFU DAMMIT!

Just don't make fun of me, okay?

Hope it's good fam. L8r

Surely we could convince some other hellhole like Chili or Columbia to take them, right?

I think I need to heed caution on posting links to streams unless you guys are OK with it.

I am in need of viewers. Starting a monthly run of n64 games this Sunday.

I wouldn't say I know better, just know myself better. There is always the chance the situation could turn any direction and I seek out advice.

To be honest, just venting on here has helped quite a bit.

I've done some youtube videos, and my friends push me into making more with them. Still I don't know if I'd want to be famous, sounds like a pain in the ass.

If the wall gets built then mexico will pay for it

GANGBUSTERS

Can't they go to those evil white Nazi Argentinians

Let me post my robutts.

Take care m80

same as always

Well the game would have two 'modes' role, playing and combat
Role-playing is where you would do perception checks, puzzle solving, environmental stuff, etc.
Combat would start by using a simple button command to ready your weapons (switch modes), this would change all the core buttons in the game to do something different.
What was Perception buttons would become a heavy attack button
The combat itself would play simpliarly to God Hand, having to doge away and strike at the right moments (Only with First person aiming you could go for specific body parts).
Then, you could enter a different command for different attacks.
Someone has platemail, just slashing wont do much, you gotta use the command for a pierce/stab attack. Stuff like that.
I am really not sure how well these ideas are transferring on this post because that sounds a lot more fumbled than what I got written down in my notebook

Thats really what I am shooting for, an original great piece derived from several great pieces.
Really going for a 'refined' vibe, if that makes any sense. As in, I want the game to be based around refining and innovating traditional mechanics as much as possible.

Cheap copy? lucky you!

4 player has massive slowdown. But were going to be online I think on schtack.

after every video you make and every tweet you send people will tell you they love you it'd be soo lovely

Depends on how many games and what quality you hand out!

Shouldn't be a problem though mods don't touch this thread really.

Glad you stopped by then!

JUST PICK A ROBOT TO FUGG

Well since you asked so nicely, _______alright_____

The struggle is real.

Well keep the CDL Idea as a nice fallback. Good luck at college Fam

shit I can't keep up with the thread

have a good night fams

Gonna go play vidya fags. If the 4am resident christfag is needed, I'll check back in a while.

Have fun

Maybe, but getting there is a pain in the ass. They push me to tweet and try and get people more interested and I hate doing it. Only reason they asked me is because I ended up with a few hundred followers a year ago thanks to GamerGate.

Glad I did too. I've actually been wondering how the 4am threads were going and how everyone had been.

Night reg!

Err I mean die in a fire!

Actually sounds pretty good so far. Specially the last bit about slashing. Can't even think of a game off the top of my head that gets that sort of detail right.

if this is a matter of what robot we would fug, I pick this one

Did someone say clang?

Take the risk dammit.

Well how's this for a schedule

8/7 – Mario Kart 64 150cc Run
8/9 – Blast Corps
8/14 – Bomberman 64
8/16 – Chameleon Twist
8/21 – Goldeneye 007 Agent Run
8/23 – Glover
8/28 – Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
8/31 – Pokemon Snap

god damnit good night

He's a caring provider.

It's not that bad driving a Sedan that long and my experience in Trucks is that they're comfier than a sedan

Fuck me.

No.

Yah, I get what you mean. But the mix of traditional to refined is a balance that might be hard to achieve properly. Some players might bitch if it doesn't feel modern enough, but make it feel too recent and you'll wind up angering people that wanted something that felt more classic.

Looking at a throwback I played, I certainly found Nostalgia enjoyable. The rather simple nature of the plot (boy looking for his father, saving a girl, saving the world, all in an airship), somewhat unique setting (gaslamp/historical fiction), rewarding exploration, and various gameplay elements (ability to customize skills each character had, airship combat, etc) were all pretty neat, but it did have some notable issues with difficulty spikes being obscene, and the post game dungeon encounter rate being fucking ridiculous.

The low poly models also looked surprisingly good, even with the DS' rather poor screen quality.

I don't think I could leave and not wonder that. Gonna be hard if I ever decide to quit. Which I doubt I would anyway

I could go for some mariokart tomorrow for sure. Link it!

Or just put it in your email slot if you are feeling weary of posting.

Nothing anymore honestly.

Baller.

rest in peace

just pray no one will report and you should be fine

We are past bump limit, its fine user

Yeah, I was thinking either that or security. Thanks fam, and good luck with you on the job hunt.

So how do you pass the time

oh my gosh im talking to a famous person>????

Yeah, only cost me $35, and it was going for about $90 at the time. Hell, that same store wanted even more for the basic version when I've seen it there.

I was thinking more 2-3 player since I don't know anyone more than me and one or two of my friends that would be all that interested in actually playing it.

Mainly been meaning to play PSI, II, and IV before I get around to it, since I'd like to play the classics first as I know the PSO style is rather different, and I'd rather not be comparing them to more recent entries.

Thank you, I needed something new to fap with tonight.

That will be a sad day when/if it comes. Off topic, I've been sitting on episode one of K-On. I swear I'm going to watch it, eventually!

I wouldn't call a few hundred followers and 21 subs famous.

Just thinking and focusing on the road.

How about I direct you to my twitter, you can find all the links there.

@TheMrMaynard

Anyone is welcome to join. I'll be on tomorrow in the afternoon, and be hosting my old friends channel then.

Sunday will be in the evening around 6p CST

There was apparently some Australian TV commercial that used this song, does anyone remember what the commercial was?

Thats good!
I really like medieval combat, so that caused huge inspiration.
I find it beyond dull and boring when games to a 'slash till dead' type thing.

Yeah, wanna make sure I get the mix right
Being honest, the only conditions I will make this game under is if I have already been a successful game designer for at least 10 years. I feel like its something I would need years of experience before I get to, I wanna do my own idea justice in a way, hope that doesn't sound pretentious.
Never played Nostalgia, I will have to look that one up. Seems pretty good from what I am seeing

Konata is an alright waifu by the way

I never got around to watching the show but she seemed decent, like sakaki

also she is legal even if she looks flat

2 should be OK, 3-4 will push it.

I'll check with it tomorrow.

Just make sure to give it a little time to warm up to you when you do start watching it. Its a slow burner that gets better on rewatches really.

I'll definitely try to watch if I'm awake! What time in the afternoon? I wake up at like 8pm.

GAROU

she's confirmed of legal age in the anime
so it's all good

What's kicking fam?

Sup

Sup my nigga

Can you recommend any good medieval games? I don't think I can stomach trying to squeeze anymore fun out of warband with mods now even though I just finished downloading another mod an hour ago.

Ay yo whats good in the hood homie

I know konatafag

I remembered from before and looked it up to confirm

i've got more subs than you

konaturd

GOT UP OUT DAT HALFWAY HAUS

think I fucked my computer up thoooo fammo

Sounds like 3p CST.. We'll be playing most of the night. If you miss it, there's always the vod or JewTube

Were pretty laid back and chill. I usually go that way on my streams.

i'm up out da hood nigga real talk, my money long nigga

I really don't know what to think about you but welcome back

Dr. phil is a faggot tho

You better get someone to fix it up fam, a computer is an invaluable resource in this day and age

Press F to pay respects to X's Comp

F

Honestly, I've thought of maybe trying to do some reviews and general non-commentary gameplay sample videos of various games I don't think get enough love, but I don't have the stuff to be able to record footage or game audio. And I wouldn't be looking for fame either, but rather just trying to get word out about some stuff.

It's hit or miss, but as a throwback it works decently enough. Plot doesn't try to be dark and edgy, and is generally lighthearted, while still trying to do various things its own way, such as emphasis on airship combat. Doesn't help though that at least one English print run of it had gamebreaking bugs (though translation-wise, it seems like one of Ignition's better jobs, barring a few typos; nowhere near Muramasa Wii bad English translation). If you do look into it and don't resort to just emulating (in which case, I would assume most download sites have a working rip), making sure the copy of the cart has a file on "The Adventurer's Epilogue" is probably the surest way to know it actually works start to finish, since that's a post game file.

Hell, the game even has a party chat/skit style element where you an have the party members consult each other about recent happenings.

Fair enough
Freeway driving can be a tad hard to focus but if you have a windy mountain road then its fun to go wild

What are you like in real life? Did you browse the thread much before becoming DMX?

Oh nice! I'll drop by for sure then.

Yeah, mountains are comfy as hell. Going down one the first time almost gave me a heart attack though.

he is, you know where his otha hand is in that pick tho fam lol

tell u when you olda fam.

i'm aight, I gotta lotta connection to it kna mean, just not sure if I should just wipe the harddrive at this point with g-parted, cause this boot reaper disk ain't finna work

THREAD THEME

where was you when Ritsus got BTFO?

You know what's more heart attack inducing
Going down a trail in a FWD

if you really want to hurt it

don't respond to it

never give it a you

I will, I know how some shows can be like that. Although it's not anime I'm also rather intrigued by Thunderbolt Fantasy. I watched the first episode and was delighted at how much gore there was in a puppet show.

So it is I who am talking to a famous person.

F

Our mentality going into it was let's just talk about games and gaming news because that's what we like to do, and upload some stuff of us playing games and just having fun.

I much prefer just talking about games myself, don't like do the stream or upload gameplay because I tend to fuck up worse when I know people will see it I guess? Regardless we're pretty amateur too, cheap headsets, one guy does all the recording and shit like that.

Thats tough, heavily changes depending on how high/low fantasy you want it to be.
Warband is really good, disappointing to here you got sick of it

Man I gotta dig this one up, seems pretty great.
I hope I can find a physical cart, not big on emulation.

Gonna get to bed now, take care guys

You wouldn't survive in my neck of the woods!

I really don't understand you most of the time tbh

Seems like you need to rescue the most important stuff and give your harddrive a nice wipe. If that fails you should try changing to an SSD, it's faster

Haven't done that. Most of my driving was the interstate, never did more than about an hour of off road driving and that was just on gravel in bumfuck Arizona.

Man, Frozen get localized finally?

Hey everyone. Been playing TF2 compet, about to get out of rank 1 if this streak keeps up. How's everyone doing?

Also my favorite arcade game right now is that JoJo fighting game.

High/low doesn't matter, just good!

And I've put like 1000-2000 hours into it. Hard to put a real number there so I got my moneys worth out of it. Its always been a game when I couldn't find anything else I could put on a show and mindlessly play it all day.

Cart only copies are cheap; I got mine at Gamestop for $5. Complete ones are a bit pricy though.

no amount of air conditioning is going to soothe my rage

I'm aware of this
I'm just really fucking bored

Night famalam

what a faggot

Night

Why would I want that?

There is always vidya fam, give it a chance

I'm jus playan ritsus, but y u frontin like I ain't DMX tho?

I think you ritsus.

yea, I just, there's two partitions, one's like 700 mb or sum shit, and one's the main one, but there shouldn't be any other partitions right? Or is there always one small partition left over where other stuff is held?

it finally came out?

Wait what a puppet show?

Seems silly and fun. How much do they look like puppets in action?

Sorry user, what kind of ice coffee things do you like?

Now you are just shitposting

Did you vote heavy or pyro?

just put ice in an espresso or something

Well all..

Uncle user took some sleep and pain meds. They're starting to kick in.

I'll be on stream tomorrow if anyone would like to join, just find my twitter ID in the posts above.

And remember

Uncle Anonymous cares about each and everyone of you.. Stay Safe, and enjoy life

If I'm Ritsu how can I at the same time be dating Ritsu?

Although that'd be pretty nice thinking about it

vidia is a good idea

if you have new vegas I recommend the new vegas bounties mods

everything someguy does is great quality

Yeah, there are small partitions where some system stuff is held. Concentrate on the main one, the other one is not important

Cya next time!

I don't like trees much.

Its amazing what you can do in a small FWD as long as you go slow and don't get in mud

Yep, I'm done. Goodnight

my god…

30 degrees is hot nigga what?

I just brew a buncha coffee every day and throw it into pitchers in fridge.

I always thought you was 4-dimensional bean tbh family.

okay so just hit the large one with g-parted and re-install? don't bother with the boot repair? cause it's triflin'

I'm burned out on vidya

is that uncle buck?

I only saw part of it but liked what I saw

have a good night

Night peko!

Yes a puppet show. They still look a lot like puppets? I mean it looks GOOD, but still it's puppets.

LEWD

Later niggirino.

I wasn't even planning to film myself or try to do stupid reactions either, just information on the games and how they strike me as being (and any ratings would be more on a "Buy it"/"Borrow or emulate it"/"avoid" sort of scale). I suppose some of that could be accomplished just with text, but I'd like people to actually have something to see for gameplay, or examples of the music, etc, since I don't think text can properly cut it for everything, and even stills can have issues (namely that some games look a lot better in motion than otherwise).

when was the last time you went outside?

do you own a bicycle?

The only mod I remember installing on New Vegas is a Warhammer 40k conversion mod. It had a game breaking bug so I never finished it.

Did you try AA2 already, or any of the VNs I told you last time

How is that even possible.

I wish! That'd be pretty fun.

Now thats art! Its got subs right? Is it on nyaa?

You think that's lewd? You haven't seen nothin' yet!

yea n lyk, the worst punishment for a 4d being would be being in love with a 2d incarnation of herself wholly created with a lesser reality.

nokill me

Don't bother with the boot repair, it hardly ever works

I'm positive that I'm bound to fuck it up somehow.

I might go into the whole review thing if my journalism aspirations take off. For now I just like sharing my thoughts such as "I'm looking forward to this." or "This could be interesting." or "I don't like it, but I see why everyone else does."

the gameplay that gets uploaded is more there just to fill the video so it's not a black box for 30 minutes.

I don't know what nyaa is, I use my GF's crunchyroll

You're fucking disgusting.

Feels like the same punishment I get for being 3d already though

Sleep tight pupa

How about I fuck you instead?
I expected as much, it's the regular ask for recommendations and never listen to them routine. I delve into that one too sometimes

haha sorry for calling your waifu a blue haired turd or whatever earlier x

wont happen again if you accept my apology anyway

that's what I was wondering, cause it's having me input terminal commands, but some of them seem like they'd be going to a disk that isn't e'en mounted so dafuq monica

just glass de shit n move on. Found out I still had remnants my illegal xp copy in there floating around

Are you having a giggle?

I never said I wasn't a faggot.

No

I have several small mods installed with little things like breakdown all ammo types even surplus and convert tin cans into scrap and make goo and ash dissappear after a few days, which I replaced later wit ha mod that let me convert ash and goo into enery weapon ammo

of the quest mods I have tried so far only the sumeguy series mods and Autumn leaves, the mod they ripped of for far harbor, have been of a decent quality, especially new vegas bounties 3 when shit comes together for the series

boulder dome is ok

I remember a time where anons were chilling in here

yea but cross a lot of different places n spaces n tyms my nigga

yo big boss cute af right chyea

Sometimes you just have to purge the land and raise new crops. Do your best fam, but don't hesitate to ask for help if you find yourself in a pinch. There are few things more frustrating than a badly installed OS

ha faggot

what's your steam

should X give it to this man?

NIGGA THAT'S NOT DMX!

it's all huey's fualt

Its a torrent site for mostly weebshit.

Crunchyroll though pls

You missed most of the thread user, you are in dead hours now.

I just don't. Different blokes different strokes.

I'm not just fagging it up and shitposting, I'm creating reaction images, most of the images I have posted are in context of the conversation

mczee123

It was a long while since then.

Your Guardian Force has a crunchyroll subscription?

Yeah well I hope you have a stroke.

Maybe one day it will be all over soon.

user you need to take a break from vidia

believe it or not a l little bit of time away from vidia will recharge you and getting soem fresh air will help

Maybe some day I'll look into them.
I don't think I'll revisit F:NV in a while, I have other games on my backlog

i guess i could go outside and laugh at all the faggots still playing pokemon go

well thanks i appreciate my nicka

I THOUGHT WE ALL LOOKED A LIKE CHIGGA

fuckin doomtrain what else he gon do

let me tell you what's in your backlog

Shit

Shit is in your backlog because if it was worth playing to begin with you would have played it sooner

some vidia just isn't worth your time

Have some Sunny.

At least I'm not paying for it? I'll check out nyaa though.

Yes.

I threw out my backlog in favor of just using shit like the vidya gauntlet instead.

That's the spirit!

sounds mean but honestly want my dad to hurry up and have our dog put down because she's smelly and she's got giant puss sacks on her neck that leak everywhere she sits and it's just gross to be around

these are dark times

I'm not familiar with that user, can you elaborate?

Hope it ends up making me croak.

Yeah but your 3dpd is and she could be buying sexy pantsu with that money instead.

>no such user
nigga just add my steam
steamcommunity.com/id/Applefetus/

Chill nigga chill. I don't have the time to play constantly, so some games are left behind in favor of ones I know I'll like. It's rather hasty to call them shit already

Godspeed famalam

pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8

Did someone say New Vegas modding? My autism is being summoned.

Basically it's a thing that randomly generates a game from a system from your choice and you're encouraged to beat it as quickly as possible. Some communities around the net are based on sharing progress with others as you do it.

So you're speedrunning it… What if you actually want to enjoy the game

you said backlog user

games you know you like isn't part of your backlog

your backlog is games you have not played yet but intend to

you could do it

Sup nigs. How are you on this fine friday night/saturday morning?

My favorite arcade game would probably have to be time crisis 2/3. Good memories playing those games with my dad.

Games I know I like are the ones I'm playing now
Games I've no idea if I'll like or not are sitting on my backlog. You can't judge a book by it's cover m80

then just don't?

I don't share with anyone I just do it alone so I can be as lazy as I want.

ITS SHIT

fr*cking hotwheels

Ay Plank what you up to?

And I'm good. Probably gonna look for a ps1 game post thread today.

hey plank .
same as always

I was right and now my dick is going to be out of order for the next few days. I'd use lotion, but it's too much work to go get it and buy it.

I feel like we have some sort of breakdown in communication

Yeah but there's no off road around here and I don't know shit about cars.

That is a very persuasive argument.

Anyway, I can't stay up any longer. Night all, have a good morning.

Chillin' like a villain. Ayy fam.

I love you for ignoring c6a9bb

he thinks he is shadowbanned

Ayy plank, what it do my 2x4 homie?

It is pretty shit, hence the grain of salt. There was an older version that doesn't contain the dumb fanfic quest with the enclave, I recommend using that version.

have a good night user

Considering Yahoo News is reporting some Moroccan olympian has apparently assaulted women in Rio already, it seems like the dune coons might very well be on their way to durkaing it up.

Not much here. Might go watch another episode of Stranger Things, the show is okay so far. I need to get my sleep schedule sorted. I went for a run today also, felt pretty good.

What game are you going to look for?

Yeah, same here Konata. Same old shit I suppose for now.

That's ok

Night suu!

See you next time!

dick is kill?

Alright it's time to sleep for me. Keep on being the cancer of Holla Forums or whatever. Until next time anons

Maybe I'm too fucking tired an I'm seeing different sentences or something

Not like to buy just something to play, and no clue in that regard. I spent a bit earlier reading through lists and nothing really grabbed me.

Night user!

Who

well good night user

don't sweat it

yeah I gotta stop using masturbating to release stress. It can only do so much.

huh
nobody there

we doing this shit again?

and then your body starts relying on it

I'll take your word for it, you know more about cars than I do.

Ayy. Same here.

Same shit as always. Going to be a slightly boring weekend maybe. I should start up a new game or something.

Try out a game called Omega Boost. That game is fucking awesome for being a ps1 game, extremely high production values, too bad it didn't sell at all.

Lewd

Nighty

I don't know, are we? ~

need to slow down, was literally posting every other post

rip dick never forget

Groovy.

Holy shit this looks awesome! Thanks plank!

I was planning on playing some obscure, surreal 90s PC games I downloaded from the GOG torrent.

Starting with stuff like Phantasmagoria and webm related. I remember there were some threads about those kinds of games but it's gone now.

oh, not to sound like da gramp from jackie chan adventures but one more thing.

if the smaller partition is sda1 is that an issue cause I noticed my installation was trying to read off position 0,0,0 or whatever, but if sda1 is this other thing shouldn't that be at 0,0,0 and is the thing fuckin my shit up?

No problem. Let me know how your playthrough goes.

Looks trippy as fuck

pic very related

sda1 is generally where your system files are stored man
I don't know what kind of setup you have going tho

you think thats lewd?
Just wait till you see this.

it's like my fetishes are reverting to there more vanilla form. I'm getting fucked up in the other direction.

most of the users on Holla Forums are like this

You think the whole "missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction" was a meme or something?

(checked)
Will do!

x_;7

Gundam.

Gonna head off guys, see you guys later. Everybody take care.

later smokes

Now now, we wouldn't want to start that up again would we?

Or maybe you just seek more than meaningless casual sex with loose women?

God forbid, you share a bond with someone you care for deeply.

I just hit Rank 2. Feels good man.

I always think you're calling me a fag when you post this. I want to say fuck you, but you're already gone by then.

fuck you

have a good one smoke

I need more smiling bronskis

But my dick is starting to hurt. Why?

I've never had the girlfriend experience, so I think I'm wanting to know what it's all about. However, I'm also scared of it since I've heard plenty of horror stories from people getting cheated on or ending up with bipolar nutcases. With casual sex so common nowadays, it seems like having long term relationships is a relic of the past.

we've gone past the point of no return

That's my fetish

Why what?

Nakadashi and leglocks

Why are you being lewd? Haven't you had enough?

Vanilla cant even be a fetish.

NO

Vanilla is the best fetish

why not?

I'll never get enough of you

In what way?

Because a fetish needs to deviate from the norm. Vanilla is the norm, so how could it be considered a fetish?

in every way that matters

Stop, you're going to get me going again, then what?

how can vanilla be normal when everyone has a fetish these days

if vanilla can't be a fetish, then how can it be an ice cream flavor?

I guess how hard it is to find gives the impression that it's uncommon.

Name 3 ways that vanilla matters most you cant, can you?

Cause everyone starts with vanilla. No one starts with gangbangs or rape porn. It's vanilla and then its all downhill from there, till you're fapping to scrap books of your waifus head glued to porn actress models bodies.

Go back in your box Jayden. Whats with his wearing dresses now?

that sucked hard donkey balls. I think he should've gotten a happy ending with his wife at the end.

no I can't

but if you want I can tell you 3 ways that vanilla is the best

Commiting new age goth faggotry tonight.

Who wants their general future readed?
Who wants to sell their soul to the Edgelord?

he only makes that one facial expression, and it always looks like he's in a constant state of constipation.

que?

Will Smith doesn't know how to say no to people, so he let's his kids do whatever they want. Jaden is pushing the boundaries all the time waiting for his to tell him to stop being a stupid little shit, but it never happens. Hence he becomes even more of a faggot in the process.

sure
I'm going to need to hold onto that. I might need in case I bite it.

Read my future user! Should be easy enough

My first sexual feelings was when I was like 10 was some weird machine pregnancy shit though.

Sure, go for it. Its not the best but the important part is trying. Hit me with your best shot.

You're not that guy who was trying to buy peoples souls for a dollar are you?

Eesh, dangerous road. And you just know hes gonna come out and blame will for it in the end. Pathetic.

BEGONE DEMON!

kissing
foreplay
nothing in your ass

I know that feel. My first turn-on was from a flash game on Newgrounds.

You wouldnt sell your soul if you could get Konata to live your live with and raise a loving family with hand holding head pats and…. sex in the missionary position

god damnit at least I got trips

Thats vanilla. People go in for pregnancy tests all the time.

You can have all those things in nonvanilla sex. The male g spot is in your bum

Exactly. I'm just glad my dad cared enough about me to punish me when I deserved it. I know I'm spoiled, but I can appreciate it without letting it get to my head.

I honestly don't know how I thought up that stuff as a kid. It was weird seeing it in niptoons later though.

Meet & Fuck?

I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED BY THE LIKES OF YOU!
GET THINE BEHIND ME SATAN!!

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

but they are BEST in vanilla

I know it's gay if you use it tho

Then you get to claim your prize

Jayden still has no excuse. If he blames his father, hes just removing responsibility from himself. Every man is the maker of his own destiny. Blaming others for your shortcomings is just weakness.

I didnt try to buy it, was just pointing out you would get your 2d waifu to love forever and she would carry your babies and love you.

And what might that be?

but what good is that when you'll be going to hell and you won't be able to see her since
she's nothing but a projection of your imagination

ya got shit taste kid

you should have said something like eva date sim

see her in hell*

No men in your life for now.

You'll end up in love with a woman, someone you know, but you'll find out she's just in it for the shekels.

There is something going on in your family, something bad related to something physical that causes psychological trauma. This will stop.

Your love rune fell very far away from the cluster. It means your romantic life will stay stable, don't worry about it; your waifu won't leave you ritsu.
I see a lot of men in your nearby future. You'll probably still browse Holla Forums. No surprises here.

You'll loose something tangible, try not to get out a lot, you're in danger of niggers

There is a woman in your household that will start shit with you. this will fuck you up mentally, you'll no longer feel comfortable in your house.
Not the worst thing I've read in the entire night.

All hail the Lord of Edge

Disclaimer: this is wiccan fortune telling. It's a trick I picked up when I was an edgy goth teenager that wanted to bang hot chicks that play VTMB, you're free to believe it or not. But just keep in mind that it's not even paganism.

casual as fuck. maybe you should go back to your pokemon go in the middle of a busy highway.

where's my fortune? you motherfucker you gyped me.

First telling is for you goyim

CASUAL we were talking about newgrounds champ

I fucked up the linking

Not really. Holla Forums is lying to you again. Theyre best when you're most turned on, and you're most turned on with the dirty stuff.

>But its gay
Says who? You dont need to put a dick in there, just your finger

You'd have babies of her and you to carry on your legacy now! And isnt the whole point for her to be real?

Ritsu/me good and 4am still in my life? I ask for nothing else.

Guess moms gonna get on my ass about a job soon. Thanks user!4

I know. They had the slut girl manga in a shitty flash novel kind of thing. You'd use arrows to move to the next page.

More free pacts with the literal devil, i am Satan. This is for real fortune telling. Get your own fortune telling

you mean the spawns of demons that will live out there life in torment knowing they'll never go to heaven and they'll never get to have a normal life constantly fearing death

is it this whole part?

You'll end up in love with a woman, someone you know, but you'll find out she's just in it for the shekels.

There is something going on in your family, something bad related to something physical that causes psychological trauma. This will stop.

Hey Ritsu, I saw the thread on Holla Forums bashing on you for liking ritsu. How're you gonna deal with the troublemakers?

do me

Yes

Jeez Konata.

suicide hopefully

when I'm doing vanilla stuff

I feel like this is a poor conversation and I can't argue properly as to why vanilla is best if I wanted to unless I made huge blog posts about it so I'll just stick with Nakadashi and Leglocks are fantastic and you cant get em together without missionary which is vanilla

back scratches are not vanilla but you can only get it from similar positions

user by the time I found newgrounds I had already read slutgirl, why the fuck would I waste time with that

Eh they were just shitting on my autism for telling my folks really.

That's up to you.

I'm not a dirty-minded psychic. I can't foretell what slutty mangas you've already read, or the first time you developed your most shameful fetish.

It wasn't Meet n Fuck, no.

It was clixsposing kitraandra

I don't know how the fuck I found that or if I was even looking for it

magic

Now now user, be nice. Ritsu is very well liked around here.

Sounds like you just dont have a reason for vanilla being the best cause its not.
It's not like you cant have raunchy, amazing sex with the person you love

Seemed more like they were shitting on you tbh. And calling you and 4am all autists that need to be purged.

wait a second, you're the shower shitter, aren't you? I should've known

Could be worse. At least you aren't the anal vore guy.

You should read the thread. They were shitting on 4AM in general.

You could teach them to be better. Then eventually they'd fight through hell to free you and you would go on adventures with them to earn your wings as well.

At least you tried.

honestly user reading manga in flash is ass
except for the birthday one

sounds to me like you don't know how to have sex

god damnit

You want two fortune telling nigga?
Know that fortune changes as I tell you, since you become aware of what will happen.

Your Man rune is still pretty far away from the cluster.

And then you have a whole lot of shit:
Home, Possesions, Love, Woman, Abundance, Psychological trauma, War and Death are all on top of one another. And Gift is right next to it.

There is a woman in your that will cause a whole lot of shit in your life, this will change everything for the worst. It will fuck you up in every single way immaginable, money, psyche. You're basicly going to completely loose control.

Death can mean both something good and something bad, when it's near Gift it means that all this isn't there right now and will come eventually.

Sorry.

And just what are you implying? I think you should use your words and stop being such a coy little shit :^)

HE THINKS HE'S TALKING TO HUEY!

Nah, he was posting earlier. Besides, that's not a huey pic, thats a punished akari pic.

It sounds more like you dont if you think vanilla is the best
Its why what you start with in relationships and steadily explore new shit

It was years ago when I did it. I think it was around the time Zone released his Jinx flash.

I would appreciate a fortune telling user

I don't get what this one means. Can you clarify?

There is a woman in your life that…

I am the prize, you silly goose

Thanks for the fortune, I suppose.

The Man rune can mean a man or a masculine influence.

Maybe a friend, maybe your dad, anything. Being far away from everything else it means that it will remain stable, as it is. If you have a good relationship with a man that you respect it will remain as such, if you're in a feud against a man that influences your life it will withstand.

Not your fortune, I fucked up the linking. Sorry.

no

that relationship is based on flesh alone and doomed to failure

and it sounds like you have no charisma or presence in real life

STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD

STOP POSTING LEWD SHIT

You're going to get me hard again, then what am I going to do?

Oh, that's fine.

May I have one, then?

truly terrible in all respects

worst of all no passion

I want a better one. Can I exchange you during the next Secret Santa at my job?

i don't think I'd be a responsible father

It sounds like you're salty I pointed out you're probably still a virgin

Don't be ridiculous. Exploring and loving each others bodies doesnt retract from loving each other. The whole point of engaging in fetishes is because it shows a degree of trust and exposing yourself to someone else as you get closer to them in the relationship.

Don't worry Konata, I believe in you. I think you'd make an amazing father if you tried. Your sons would all grow up to be amazing men.

I think everything else you read is pretty standard for a normal life. I'll take this part as a token of good times to come. Thanks for the read, psychic bro.

projecting user
she was fat

it's detract and that's not what I was getting at

Can I have a fortune? How exactly do you conduct this fortune telling anyway?

You have my condolences.

I believe you would

you put to much faith in me

he converses with demons
do not trust him

thank you

he reads your palms. hold them out and press them against your computer screen.

But what if your fetish is degenerate?

Nigga i ain't getting no smudges on my computer screen

Not at all. I just assume the virginity thing of most puritan types
My condolences I've been there
She wasnt orca fat was she?

I didnt realize we were correcting spelling now. Is that really all you have as a defense against my argument? That a word was spelled incorrectly?

If the webm is your fetish its not that bad at all. Especially once you get used to each other and continue conversations in the bathroom and shit.

delete this

better than scat. I can't say it's my thing though. The only time I piss is in the shower or into the toilet bowl.

I just fucked up my sleep schedule. and here I thought staying up until 4am was bad enough.

How are you meant to trust other people?
if in a relationship you are meant to trust your other half enough to tell her about yourself how are you meant to get to that level?

(noice)
congratulations you've lost control

I see a problem involving money in your life. You'll end up fighting against it actively and you will emerge victorious against the man that's affronting you. You'll win an argument against a jew, congratulations.

Other than that I see that you'll find a woman you'll find in love with, this woman will fill you up with confusion and you'll love every second of it.
Pretty nice reading to be exact.

I throw a bunch of runes on my table, depending on how they fall they tell me the future.

You should stay closer to the men in your life, you'll feel more comfortable around them. Not in a sexual way tho.

In a sexual way you do not have a lot of future. If there's a woman in your life she'll rek your shit, you should really watch out for that.

You should watch out for women in general for that matter, I see a lot of grabbling bitches in your future.

no just fat, and depressed and on meds, and she would fall into a crying fit like weekly

bad relationship

they are both spelled correctly user but have completely different meaning

and your reading too much into it again user I only said that wasn't what I was suggesting

I was suggesting that the physical exploration of degenerate fetishes was a poor substitute for the emotional connection and how much better it can be because of that alone

or something along those lines, the thought has passed

Want some free heresy, konata?

You can either dive right in or do it bit by bit over time until you're ready to.

This sounds like fun. Thanks for the reading.

god damnit

no thanks
i'd rather not know any fortunes and cloud my mind up with silly nonsense

that* not and

fuck grammar

Every smoke detector in my house just went off at once and I don't know what to make of it.

Advice before the thread vanishes, Holla Forums?

Good night you blasphemous fucks. I'll pray for your souls

burn your house down before they catch you. you won't have much time. whatever you do, don't look at their eyes

If there's no fire or anything making smoke, there might be something wrong with the batteries in them.

DO IT FGT

GET OUT

Basically fuck bitches, get money. Women have always confused me. Sucks that I won't get sex though. Thanks for the reading, was interesting.

So who would you chuck in an oven

Missions Objective: survive

good night guy I don't know

Do what exactly? Why, whatever do you mean? :^)

As I said.

This is a trick I picked up when I was an edgy goth teenager.
You're not supposed to take them seriously. That's heresy.

But how do you trust someone to get to that point?
Or am I a broken drunk who can't trust anyone to that level?

Time, conversations and shared experiences. Very hard to rely on someone for long periods of time and not begin to trust them when they dont let you down.

Sounds like a tough relationship.

I was pointing out I hit r instead of d, and also pointing out you hadnt refuted my claim yet

And I pointed out that the degeneration of fetishes between groups is usually a side effect of that emotional connection and deeper relationship. Its not like most people jump into the sack and use whips the instant they meet someone. Your fetishes come out as you get closer and learn more about each other, eventually building up a layer of trust between the two of you. it also happens as you get used to each other and need to "spice" up the bedroom

Look for the disturbance. Probably just a malfunction in the circuitry or a ghost

Jesus loves you user.

fortune please

if there isn't a fire you should turn them off
maybe replace the batteries

yeah i know that
still i'd rather not

she would dream about me cheating on her with more attractive women and then get mad at me for it, I kinda liekd that actually, her being paranoid about keepign me when I had no intention to leave her
eventually she broke up with me and I made no objections since it took her literally hours of drumming up the courage after calling me over

I know user that is why I put it in my last post
I'm not really arguing though I'm mostly just talking

mine was nakadashi
I tried to get her to ride on top but she didn't have the strength and was too embarrassed while I watched her

reminds me I need to find a qt

keep forgetting to post becasue I'm low on images

First thing's first; your possesions rune is way off the cluster. It literally fell off the table. Don't be worried of loosing any money or getting robbed any time soon.

Not many shit talking on your life, keep up the good work. Your good luck might attract some bad looks, though.

You'll be the source of someone you consider a close friend ending his or her relationship. After that you'll probably never talk to him again.

ayyyyy

aight

well that's weird
I only have like 2 friends and I don't interfere except my best buds ex tried to go for my dick when they were dating and I turned her down

Sounds like she might have been cheating on you and projecting.

But how? It isnt even hard to ride on top. One of my exes was a chubster and even she could ride with no problems Sounds like she was making excuses

We all do. We all do.

HA there's a though
it also could have been that her mom didn't seem to like me

I have a decent sized dick user

god speed

on that note I will call it a night, need to focus if I am to finish work on time

good night everybody

I'm going to sleep.

Do not take fortune telling seriously, that's heresy.

G'night
i think i might head off too

bitch I barely trust my parents and they have been good as hell to me.