Final Bosses

ITT: GREAT FINAL BOSSES
Vid related

i like drakengard because its so strange and interesting, and in the case of drakengard 3 the music is fucking incredible

but i think you're pulling my leg when you say that boss fight, or d1s boss fight is good.

they're interesting, not good

I don't know about you, but the final boss in 3 was fucking great. The visuals and the timing on the gameplay, and the camera angles; absolute perfection.
And that last few notes man, truly breath taking.

This nigger only shows up at the last minute and is the best character in the game.

the power of a fucking blindside is incredible, especially after you fight sam and you're so used to the "dragon" being more climactic than the final boss, you fight him in his big gay mech and you're like "yeah yeah i know this dog and pony show"

AND THEY HIT YOU WITH THIS

>

STILL THE BEST

Everytime I think of Drakengard 3 I want to go back and give a shot, since I just dropped it at the Branch A end.

best jojo villain

Where's the download link user?

Just as painful as ending E, only more fun somehow.

1973?

I don't like how the fight plays at all but as far as mood and music goes I quite like the fight on paper.

Drakengard has one of the best videogame soundtracks in existence

I'm completely serious

It's not really easy on the ears but it sets the tone really well. Listening to it makes me feel about as angry as Caim is.

Neither of them really count as final bosses (Grigori is the penultimate final boss and Daimon is from post-game DLC) but hot damn are their fights cool

This guy doesn't really count as the final boss either, but he's so damn cool he may as well be
HUHUHEHAHAHAAA