Rival Schools 3 a possibility...

eventhubs.com/news/2016/aug/03/rival-schools-3-possibility-series-producer-hideaki-itsuno-encourages-fans-tweet-him-rivalschools3-make-it-happen/

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Rival_Schools_Series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's just tweet him #Darkstalkers4 instead.

Remember last time they pulled that shit?

I rather just get HD ports of 1&2 with school mode fully translated instead.

no thanks

That was Inafune's fault.

#Dragon'sDogma2
#FinishItThisTime

and with him gone they spend all their Sony money on tourneys and esports while leaving out arcade, censoring characters, making people pay for colors, and on top of that releasing it early access.

Keiji Inafune was not the only motherfucker at capcom and they haven't learned a thing since their ML3 and DmC days.

Will Capcom remove 80% of the game this time?

maybe they'll get a 10 frame offline delay too to really top it off

Darkstalkers is dead.

Just keep on letting them pull you around.

If I had a social media account I'd just send him "Fuck you, where's Darkstalkers."

No.

The only thing that needs to happen is for them to be reminded how badly they've fucked up and why also they need to fire every last SJW.

Who are the SJWs? I thought Capcom are censoring for the esports money

Are we here just to suffer?

New Darkstalkers would have to look like GGxrd rather than Marvel 3 to be any good, and capcom can only make ugly graphics now.

Nuh-uh. No. Just no.

Why would you want a new Darkstalkers from capcom when 98% of the original team is gone and most of them now work at SNK?

Speaking of motherfuckers at Capcom, might as well have Itsuno jump ship. He's probably the only they talent they have left.

Yeah, I think it's more about that as well. A lot of the FGC is always whining about cartoon tits but it doesn't seem to be because it keeps women down or any of that shit. (There's a fair share of SJWs and far more deranged trannies than there should be though.)

I already tweeted him already about Rival Schools 3 and i added Power Stone and Darkstalkers like said, and he followed me back on twitter.

What does that mean?

ITS NOT HAPPENING

It means your not an FGC housewife and knows whats up. Probably hoping you can rally other people up but it is like

says.
I'm guessing there will be a rival schools port to the PS4 and they want people to buy it and mislead them to think a new game will be their reward. I would be impressed if they implemented online or created a new rival schools from it. It would be the best thing they did with SFV money.

Fund it.

Never Ever

Fuck you Kent, nobody is going to like Injustice 2 and you know it, stop shilling for superman.

I just wandered into this thread, those are Rival Schools characters? Game looks tight. I thought I heard tell that those games weren't translated though.

Yeh

Rival Schools (PSX) and Project Justice (DC) were localized. Important to say that it was the kind of localization that makes throw a chimp out in [CURRENT YEAR +1]; this to say, the Western version got a lot of content cut (mostly game modes).
It's a great game nonetheless. Pretty fun and the art direction is fantastic. Despite the 3D graphics, the game is swimming in 2D art assets. Heck! I'm still looking for art rips of Project Justice and the official art set in good quality resolution.

Anyway, we all know this isn't going anywhere so, Capcom, just cut the shit and port PJ with Raidou so we get the whole cast in one game.

I find the localization interesting. They did cut out the VN mode due to the amount of work it'd entail and perceived 'lack of interest' by Western gamers, but at the very least they didn't pull a Phoenix Wright and Americanize anything. Also, to make up for the lack of the VN mode they added a bunch of premade characters instead.
All character names are pretty much correct (With Iincho translated as 'chairperson' - literal but that is what it means…) and I noticed that in the original RS, they even left some JP brand marks in the stage BGs, such as Gamers.
Also, the many loading screen CGs all have the original texts, except the 'movelist' types where the move names are obviously translated.

Story dialog and cutscene translation is pretty much on point, too. I'd say it was a good piece of work. Sadly we didn't get the VN mode. Every other minigame made it, though.

Also there was no censorship. Tiffany's Double up support is left intact, and even the massaging with Kyoko is in.

Teacher team was objectively the best team.

"Eat your hamburgers, Batsu!"

Anyway, when you put it like that, getting a localized script that is more translation than rewrite sounds like a blessing. Capcom did always have that godawful habit of letting the Western branch make shit up for SF and DS and we never got those lore guides to get to learn just how elaborate the game worlds are (luckily there's translations on gfaqs). Without knowing of any of that stuff, it's easy to disregard these games stories as plain crap.

But anyway, in this day and age, I do think news of a cut game mode, regardless of how innocuous would probably cause a meltdown.

While Kyoko is my favorite character, my favorite team is the Darkside Student Council (?) - Kurow, Yurika and Momo.
I liked most new characters in PJ. Zaki and Wild Daigo were also pretty fun.

I am interested and would like to know more

There was a time Capcom wasn't afraid of taking risks and still knew the meaning of the term "fun".
I guess the Wikia's a got place to get started - capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Rival_Schools_Series

This, Soulcalibur and Third Strike really made the DC worth having. (A lot of other good games, especially if you're a FG fan, but I got the most mileage out of those 3.)

Dead or alive 2 and Garou as well.

(checked)
Yes. But the 3 I mentioned are the only I didn't pirate.

I remember a user once asked about DC fightans in the FG general.
Soulcalibur
SFIII (all three iterations if you wanna be a completionist)
Project Justice
DOA2 Limited Edition (JP only; more content and uncensored)
Garou
MvC
MvC2
Last Blade 2
JoJo Heritage of the Future
KoF 98
KoF 99 Evolution
SFA3
Plasma Sword (if you're curious)
Vampire Savior for Matching Service*

*Never got this game to work. Allegedly, it meshes all three games in one and you can choose past versions of characters like grooves and even the DS3 characters have DS1 and DS2 versions like Bulleta being a motion character instead of charge.

This topic got me reminiscing and I forgot how much of a raging art boner this game gave me. There were even different vs portraits depending on which side the characters were.

I thought i was Power Stone by the thumbnail

Generic shit fighting game #64554654, who cares

It would be filled with censorship, RS3 ha sit easier.

Epic post bro.

Not just that but it would be impossible to recreate all crazy stuff happening in that game in 3D - characters getting burned, shocked, cut in half horizontally, cut in half vertically, turned into cursed objects, turned into defenseless women, forced to commit sudoku, some characters' entire move sets (Anakaris and Huitzil immediately spring to mind) etc etc.
I doubt Capcom would make a 2D game again and IMHO there's no point in a DS game if it can't have all that crazy shit.

It's little wonder that MvC3 had the most vanilla DS characters. Morrigan is mostly about her wings changing shape and Hsien-ko lost a lot of unique animations (mostly her paper charm sister never appearing in her human form).

man jotaro got even more buff after part 4.

Yeah, Rival Schools is so amazing in so many ways.
And there is also Tiffany's motorboat.

Did you notice how much detail the 2D part received? The portraits are not mirrored, they
change depending of the side, look at Kurow for example, but it happens with everyone.

Fuck that, I wanna see Devil May Cry 5 first since I don't want the series to die with fucking el Donte.

FUCK YOU

Enjoy having it die in some other way then.

FUCK YOU