Pokemon General

"Who still plays Pokemon" edition

Previous thread:
Showderp:
boxes.andromeda.moe/showdown/
Resources and such will be added depending on how active these things are and what people want to see in them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QRFsb6ZHIY
exhentai.org/g/683851/b214d25ef0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chemotherapy.

To kick things off:
Playing: Super Mystery Dungeon and Go
Picked team valor
For Sun and Moon I like that it won't have a Gym/Elite 4 emphasis. I do want to see a good end game that has something similar to battle area in Platinum and World Tournament like in B/W.

For the new game, I'm hoping it's like pokemon stadium. Might be a Pokemon Go inspired game though, seeing how successful it was, and because of the rumors of it being a fusion between home console, portable, and phone.

PS. If you guys want to go to a semi-active pokemon board you can go to >>>/pokemon/, but if not, I'll try to keep this generals going on daily basis.(several times a week at least)

battling and headpats

pokemon go

SPMD. I am also waiting for the western realize of Volcanion

None since I really hate mobile games

Good content like in BW2, is the PWT to much to ask? Also, I wish they buffed the shitmons that I like or balanced the game a little,

Ummm hard to say, I suppose another Orre game

I for one, welcome pokemon generals

good times

I did a playthrough of Platinum a few weeks ago, and realized that Altaria is probably the most underrated dragon type there is.
an actual challenge
a new stadium game or a sequel to gale of darkness, neither of those are gonna happen.

You know, that pic is the reason I liked that leak even thought it was super fake.

I've seen some gifs of the latest pokemon episodes and it's tempting me to jump back in. Kinda neat Ash finally go to the finals of a pokemon league.

Who the fuck orders a cofee before the main course?

None, waiting for Sun and Moon
Not really into mobiles
More Alola forms hopefully Gardevoir
Pokken Tournament 2 or Pokemon Colosseum 2
Also Gardevoir is the best devoir

I hope the guy with charizard wins just because I like charizard more than that not-mega-greninja

Gonna actually play OS this week I swear
My smart phone is 2 outdated so I can't touch it
less gimmick bullshit that ruins the game but its clear that isn't happening
Who cares Wii U is garbage and NX isn't gonna change shit

I miss the old halfchan pokemon generals from the gen 4 days. Bet none of you fucks were around back then though.

Charizard is cancer, even moreso then that faggot frog.

I have Mayga-milk Omega Sapphire ready to play but I loaned my 3DS.

Cool combat mechanics and strategic possibilities, it's the only thing that can maintain my Pokéboner. I usually skip the odd generations (3 and 5 so far).

I hope NX is delayed. 3DS pirateland is heaven.

Both are products of blatant favoritism in a game that desperately needs balance.

Wilting Y Rebalanced, Omega Ruby vanilla, and a catch em all Crystal
I don't even own a phone.
to see it leaked
Giving up consoles for good. Pokemon Snap U never ever.

Do you think anyone has ever thought to fuck the bulb? It has an opening is about the right size. The tendrils inside might make it pretty interesting.

I stopped the main series after the GSC era. I do enjoy the Mystery Dungeon series though. I've only got DSi so I can't play the newer stuff.

To each his own. I want to see him win once.

What kind of typing do you want to see for alola gardevoir? I know in Pokemon Insurgence they gave it a Electric/Ice Typing which was neat.

I dunno about the NX not changing things. If it does have the powerful new Tegra chips like it's rumored, it might be strong enough to run Wii U games, given that the fusion handheld also has a touch screen. It also means Nintendo doesn't need to split it's development time/money on 2 consoles.

Early vp suffered a lot from unfunny underage fags. I lurked in wifi generals.

Art reminded me of Rustle. Maybe it's her eyes…
Also yeah, sucks we never got a new Pokemon snap game. Maybe that'll be the new game for the NX that also comes to the Wii U? Don't wanna get my hopes up though.

Took me no time to find.

Fairy and Dark but Electric/Ice is fine too.

I knew the weird shit would come eventually, but I wasn't quite expecting this.

What do?

Liberal application of fire.

Reminder before I nod of to sleep for a while. >>>/pokemon/ exist and is a furry free board. Feel free to visit if you're interested

None. Whats a good hack for Omega Ruby
>>>/oven/
Alola jynx
Alolan bug types
More bugs and fairies
Boss trainers with full teams
Some kind of Battle Frontier game, maybe.

I want optional actual challenge for longtime players and actual fucking content for having fun with your Pokemon.

Breakfast

Double weakness, nigga

There's Drayano's Rising Ruby and Sinking Sapphire and there's Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire

I kinda got bored after cheating all shiny legendaries into my ORAS. Also it had some good mechanics but as a gen III redesign was absolute shit.
Only Showdown now and Go when I am bored while going somewhere.

Blue. But game is shit.
Combat is 2/10. Catching pokemon is semi fun unless you realise all mechanics besides catching them have nothing to do with games and are also 2/10. However what makes this game shit for me is the fact I cannot just walk around with it.
Good pokemon are only in my city centre so I cannot just go anywhere else, and most effective way to farm the is to sit in park where someone always puts lure on pokestop for 4h.

Viable ice pokemon.
I love ice pokemon.

Good one.

Rumble World and Rutile Ruby
None since I don't have any Android or iOS platform. Not that I would play it anyway, Go sucks.
more Alolan forms with the same idea as Exeggutor (notably Diglett, Girafarig or Dodrio, like an user suggested in one of the last Pokemon threads)
Stadium NX

Crystal was the ultimate game, it went downhill after that.

If pokemon were real, how would you bond with yours?

I would let them get smart so I can force them to watch Farscape, and Babylon 5, and they can appreciate it.

Picking the easy "treat them like intelligent pets" way and taking care of them like I do with my cats.

Lots of brushies.

I like ghost pokemon a lot

I couldn't get through X and Y because of the nonstop hand holding. Did Omega and Alpha get rid of that shit or should I wait for the new one to come out?

Dropped it on the ninja town episode; the writers still create pointless OC donut steel characters and towns (in one episode the characters introduce themselves to some fucking kid who only gets two minutes screentime at most, which takes like 40 seconds since they also have to introduce their pokemon)

My copy of Green off and on.

Even if I owned a smartphone for some reason, why would I waste time on a non-game?

Auto-running like in HG/SS.

Do you ever wonder if pokemon games would be better if furries did't exist and if GF didn't pander to them instead of making good games?

NO FUCK OFF, POKEMON GENERAL ON /vp/ WAS AN AUTISTIC TRIPFAG SHITFEST FOR YEARS, ALL THEY DID WAS CIRCLEJERK AND PLAY YUGIOH.

How?

Lilia is too adorable not to end up with Clemont

ORuby
Valor
Let me walk with my pokemon again, god damn it!
Turn-based strategy RPG, Dungeon Crawler, Visual Novel, Traditional Fighting game (like TypeWild)

Please, if anything Gamefreak has been pandering to waifufags. Their Pokemon designs have gotten worse and worse, but their female trainer designs have gotten better and better.

Also when can I play as a hex maniac? I just want to raise ghost types and be spooky.

Besides that, there are thousands of better shows made specifically for ships and romance, and with actual quality writing to boot. Go watch that.

You either want to be them, or want to fuck them.

also this

post more lewd

adding to
being able to switch what ball your monster is in after you caught it. The previous ball would be lost, so no recycling of master balls.
Mostly so i can put Shedinja in a dusk ball again. Fuck GF for changing its evo mechanic

Thanks, dude. Fotgot about the nipple in the third one

Oh god what happened?

Nothing, the ball Shedinja goes in is always a standard pokeball and this is bad because muh autism.

Nothing wrong with aesthetics, user.

Basically, from Gen 4 onward, creating a Shedinja takes a standard Poke Ball from your reserves rather than clone the ball the Nincada was caught in.

I bet they're gonna be bulbasore in the morning

Still enjoying AS, beat S as a kid and have over 800hrs clocked, just exploring and doing mysterious sidequests and btfoing the E4 countless times.
Pretty much doing the same in AS now, plus getting those lovely Mysterygift 20th anni Legendarys.
Thank you based Arceus god.
Didn't start Go yet, kinda waiting for it to become a real game (iirc, it's still in beta)
Or just for Gamefreak to somehow take over and get rid of niantec(whatever)
Space exploration
Something like stadium, or a real 3d pokemon rpg (maybe multiplayer too)

must be normal pokeball while evolving.

exactly

just

im pretty sure it took whatever ball was first in your ball inventory.

your new girlfriend

I'd fuck her

Pokemon Trading Card Game Online
I don't play pokemon go
Actual fucking post E4 content come back, I won't even bother pirating it if the post e4 content is just a 30 minute long episode and a shitty battle tower clone
another game like Colosseum and XD

Right now?
Blue. I'm running a cagelocke against a coworker. It's the first time either of us have locked, and it's been pretty exciting so far.
I joined Instinct because my surrounding area is filled with Valor - they're all like level 37 and have filled all of the local gyms with 3000 cp Dragonite. I play Go very casually, and I have no clue how/why people would get so intense over it
This might seem really stupid, but I got stupidly excited over Alola forms of old pokemon. I think it's an interesting thing to mention different variations of the same species, even if it's pretty fucking lazy as far as making new monsters is concerned
Honestly, I have no idea. Definitely more substance than the Pokepark games, and nothing like a $50 pokemon Box, but maybe something like Stadium, where you could do challenges in-game and compete with friends, and still have the capability to play your actual pokemon game on it.

You're not alone. It's disappointing the only trainer class variance is in the union room, and X/Y's dress-up that will never appear again because Gamefreak suck.

Hey Yu-Gi-Oh General, I need some help/advice because I'm bad at video games. I'm on a quest to get all the ribbons on a single Pokemon. Let me give you a rubdown of everything I've done so far.

Currently I'm having a little trouble with the level 50 Battle Tower. I got to Anabel last time but then I died like a bitch. I apparently need to get a streak of 56 or something, then do it again for the "open" (actually 60 or above) Battle Tower. I'm currently using Latias, Suicune, and Entei, but I have access to most of the Pokemon, although how good they are varies. Any advice for better mons?

HUGS ONLY

w-would it be ok to change a shiny sylveon's gender through artificial means?

That's impossible, you can't get the VGC ribbons and the mystery gift ones.

I meant more "actually earn-able ribbons". Like, ones you have control over. You know, like how the Pokedex doesn't care if you don't have event Pokemon and says you're done anyway. Although it might be worth looking into getting some of the mystery gift ribbon Pokemon just because I'm an insane autist.

Good luck, I've been trying to get that ribbon for over a year.

Fuck, is this you coolgoyim?

Can't you contain your autism in
the fullderp thread?

I saw a team on GameFags that could work. I can probably pump enough vitamins into that team to at least be decent. What's your team, by the way?

I switched Feraligatr for Suicune though with Calm Nature, Evs are 252Hp, 252 Defense and 6 speed with a lum berry I believe.
and the moveset is:
Calm mind
Rest
Ice beam
Surf [from memory]

I swapped rest with roar for getting rid of Chansey/Blissey/DTers and gave it Lefties instead.

There is an infodump online of all the Pokemon in the battle tower that greatly helps for predicting what moves and items a pokemon has from their first move if you haven't herd of it.

I also recommend making notes on how to beat each pokemon you encounter so you don't make any dumb mistakes if you forget about 1ko moves, quick claw, etc.

How does it feel to be totally wrong?

fag

Weren't you reading, I haven't beat it, I always get Sheer Cold & Horn Drill Dewgong, Sheer Cold & Fissure Walrein, Quick Claw by the legendarys or a Lanturn.

3d ones
my phone isn't compatible with pokemon GO.
but even then
a better game
open world total war or dynasty warrior styled pokemon game.
or just make something like whats in the main franchise, just the battles are what they're like in Pokken. Basically open world.

Are there any good romhacks for Gen 5 or 6 that I should be playing? I have Neo-Y but It just seems like minor stuff like difficulty tweaks, anything drastic or should I just stick with GEN 3 romhacks?

But user, that's not even a video game.

Blaze Black and Volt White are talked about all the time and apparently good. Also, there's a mod for ORAS that gives May bigger tits if you're into that.

Hey now, Go apparently has lose conditions, so it's still a game. That doesn't mean it's not a shitty game, because it's a shitty game. It's times like this I'm glad I don't have a smartphone.

i'd probably treat them as if they were my children.
i'd dance with my jynx and gothitelle, swim with my lapras, play in the snow with my mammoswine, buy keys for my klefki, and chill with my feraligatr

Last i played was Gold, but it was some time ago
I don't even have Go installed
A new Mystery Dungeon

Well memed

And what are those? I haven't seen a single one. It's a mobile app about walking.

Throw ball, ball breaks, pokemon flees.
You lose the pokemon.
Lose condition.

You fight a gym.
All six pokemon faint.
You lose the battle.
Lose condition.

Soul Silver and White
Valor
Following Pokemon
Who the fuck owns a TV console these days?

Sorry, no matter what I'll never consider it a video game. I consider a video game more than just a lose condition because by that logic chess is a video game.

My nigger

Well, it's a game (since it has a lose condition), and it is played on an electronic device (the video part, I guess "computer game" would be a better term if we're going full Matthew Mitosis). I don't know what else you want from it, aside from it being not shit. There's a lot of shit video games out there, but they're still video games. By your logic Pokemon isn't a video game.

What you consider a video game has no bearing on facts, (just like with SJWs thinking there are more than two sexes). By definition a video game is a game played on an electronic device primarily, but not always, for entertainment purposes. Go fits that criteria

My last pokemon was blue, thinking of getting sun and moon.

are the 150 still in there and they just added like 500 or how many ever there is, or do they replace em all each game?

If it's anything like X and Y they'll probably add 40 to 50 pokemon and just rehash the others
Welcome to nuPokemon that autists love

Sorry, video games require actual mechanics with depth and gameplay past just "walk and tap the screen", this is why mobile apps are rarely actually video games. Go has no depth, it has no mechanics worth exploring, and it's gameplay is literally nothing but walking and tapping on a touch screen.

It is and will forever be a non-game. It's sad your definition of games is so lose you'd allow trash like that in.

We don't need a fucking general for Pokemon.

I think I'll play some Touhou Puppet Play.

You don't belong here.
>>>/out/

Some form of postgame and a decent challenge for a Pokemon game, I'm not expecting a whole lot.

Maybe Pokemon Snap 2? I don't really know. I don't think I'll buy a NX. Unless Splatoon 2 or some shit comes out.

I prefer delicious loli May.

Fuck this.

Aren't you such a special snowflake, huh?

no pokemon is ever replaced. however most pokemon of previous generations (or all in the case of the first Black and White) are unavailable until after you beat the champion
xy had VERY few new ones, like 72.

If you liked X and Y you're a faggot. Maybe there could be some discussion if pokemon after gen 2 was good or not, it's subjective on that. But X and Y are trash.

They're fucking trash dude. If you like em it's like just diving into a giant dumpster full of rotting shit.

Kill yourself
Also learn how to IDs

Do you by any chance consider dogs to be wolves?

It could literally not get any easier at this point user, stop pussyfooting around and downgrade so you can instal luma

Id's user, use them.

But Gen II was the worst gen. Johto is the kind of trash that makes Hoenn look good.

You can obtain them, but in most games you usually have to transfer them over from another game. As of Gen 6 (X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire) there were about 721 of the fuckers. Gen 7 also seems to be adding new "forms" of old Pokemon, which means that some Pokemon you're familiar with might be totally different. Check the last trailer for Sun and Moon if you need anything clarified. By the way, the eShop versions of Red, Blue, and Yellow can transfer to Sun and Moon through use of Pokemon Bank, so if you want to pirate everything Pokemon Bank might have another free period for transfering so consider that. Otherwise it's like 5 bucks.

Where the fuck did I say Pokemon X & Y were good? It's terrible. I'm saying that Black & White wasn't shit and you're some fag with shit taste.

I never talked about Black and White you dumb piece of fucking shit

Well fuck you.

Go Internet Defense Force please go. Shouldn't you be outside being a normalfag or something?

Chess is a game, you fucking autist.

Don't know why I expected anything else.

I kind of wanted to play a Pokemon game.
Any suggestions ?

Play Platinum rocket-locke.

Black 2 or White 2, use a cheat to unlock hard mode from the start

Jesus nigger.

BW2 if you're sticking to main line.
Ranger: Shadows of Almia.
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.
Colosseum.
Snap.

Depends on what you are looking for. If you want a decent one from the Main line: Emerald, Platinum and BW2, IF you really, really want to use the newest stuff them ORAS. You can emulate the first try and ORAS can be pirated. As for Spin Offs, The 2 gamecube games, Colosseum and Gale Of Darkness are pretty good, they have a darker story but the main thing is that the battles are Doubles not Singles. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a rouglike game, pretty comfy decent story, Rescue Team, SKY and Super are all good, there is another one, Gates To Infinity but way shittier thant the Rest. IF you are looking for WAR there is Pokemon Conquest(PokemonXNobunaga's Ambition in Japan) were you play as a warlord and conquer all of the Region, not as dark as it sounds but it is fun but unpolished.

My nigga.

We'll get it back. I remember seeing different costumed characters in the 4 way battles.

Chess is a game, and it can be video/electronic formats. You're autistic beyond belief.

I'm fairly certain it was universally understood that you'd name what pokemon game you were playing. I guess you're one of those people who doesn't understand social ques.

Depends on what you're in the mood for.
Also, >>>/pokemon/ exist. Furry free board.

Why even live at that point?

In the 4 way battle there were people without hats

Get on the raft, Huey

That fucker's gonna wrestle that flying lizard.

Projecting user.

Also Sage is not a downvote.

Because not everyone wants to get blasted by that every time they want to talk about pokemon. I don't hate furries, just not a fan of the content. To each his own, which is why it exist.

What the fuck ED or anime song is this?

He is just trying to play with Charizard's tail

Surprise, autists defend Pokemon Go being a game, more at 11. Nice appeal to popularity though.

good job exposing you're from Reddit though. Why am I not surprised Reddit defends GO.

>Also, >>>/pokemon/ exist. Furry free board.
Why not just have a dedicated porn thread and ban all of the ERPing furfags.

Don't stop posting!! You're a wonderful lolcow!

stop posting pls

I don't know how to…"contain" it.
I did put in the rules that NSFW is allowed on Gelbooru/pixiv threads but thankfully no one has tried it. Although that probably says more about the traffic the boards is getting.

Again, you're not only wrong but your sage isn't a downvote friend.

Everytime someone uses sage doesn't make it a downvote and that you think of it that way shows very clearly that you're from reddit. I'm using my sage for off topic discussion, as intended, you triggered autist. As usual OP is a flaming faggot, though we all knew that when he asked what team you joined in Go.

Anyone got a shiny collection going?

Exactly, because that isn't what a sage is. Just because you're buttblasted that you don't know what a video game or chess is, doesn't mean you should go around trying downvote threads.
:^)

PokeMMO. They just added Emerald's Contest Hall.
GO is a broken bootnet mess for normalfags. Team Instinct
Contests and Secret bases return Battle Frontier never ever
Colloseum sequel never ever.

Fuck I meant botnet

This is the last shiny I actively went for. It's too piss easy with the foreign parent method and shiny charm

I got a few. The one I like the most is my shiny Charizard.

Getting to the shiny charm is exactly simple, how may eggs?

So is downboating your precious thread too? Honestly at this point I'm just going to start getting dubs. At first I wasn't sage bombing your thread, but if you're gonna act like such a butthurt little reddit bitch and insist I am then I will with glee. Check them redditor.

I have a shitton, my favorite is a 6IV shiny mewtwo

also do you have more of that comic? its pretty hot

Have fun.

It is when you've already got 90 percent of the pokemon from previous games and just transfer them over.
601, it was worth it since it ended up with 6IV

I saged because I was correcting myself. Sage isn't a downvote Redditfag.

I didn't say you were downvoting you retard. I knew why you saged. Jesus, you people are fucking retarded, but what did I expect out of a Pokemon thread during summer.

Reported

Wew, I have heard of people who do 2000+ eggs

Man, I wish Golem and Machamp got megas.

I must have good luck since I've never broken any higher than 800 eggs

Got a shiny Golbat in Crystal in Mount Silver
I met a shiny Nidorina in FireRed in the Safari Zone. It fled, i despised the Safari Zone ever since.
I also got a shiny Poochyena in Ruby (ironically, i was going for a shiny rayquaza that i wanted to spawn in the first route via action replay. i didnt know of a shiny code at the time)
all of this was years ago, though

I always thoughg that the standar number for when Shiny Hunting was 1000 or so eggs

hold the shit on, the new version of red and blue lets you take em and put them on sun and moon? so when all my korean friends who are getting hype for sun and moon start playing I can already have my idea gen one team for pvp?

Yes, you will be able to transfer the Gen 1 pokemon to S&M buuuut you need the pokebank for that. Ready to pay those 5 bucks goy?

isnt there a homebrew version of bank? granted, it will probably take time to update to gen seven.

Yes there is. I have never tried myself though. Getting legends from old gens was a wild ride

Stop being autistic

Wasn't the dev name for nosepass/probopass something like Jewrock?

No, where the fuck did you hear that?

Blue on hacked 3DS
Alolan variants of other regions besides Kanto.
I hope for more spinoffs/crossover games like Conquest.

Fairy bump

maybe shes secretly a hedgehog ;^)

I'd make her be my pokemon

Actually she is a sylveon

This is literally the perfect example of why the game and the vast majority of the people who play it are pure cancer

How would you brush them?

yet
I just hope the fighting type Z move is a full blown ORA or ATATATATATA

kekkai sensen ED sugar song and bitter step

found and acoustic version by some nip which aint half bad youtube.com/watch?v=3QRFsb6ZHIY

Wait, are you the one who shows up in Waifu Wednesday threads and say that Charizard is your husbando?

What makes you even ask that question?

Welp, time to get it off the GTC.

Been playing some GO in the meantime. Is there any actual way to get the free coins from taking the gyms? Because It's next to impossible to keep a gym for your team unless you have people round the clock to defend it, resulting in zero coins.

You can collect coins immediately after claiming a gym in the shop screen. You click the shield in the top right. More gyms held = more coins and stardust. But I usually just collect immediately after getting a gym cus I throw most of my potions and revives away.

Nah, gotta keep it for a day.

That's cool but I was expecting something like Shiva's thousand arms.

You mean like this?

ORAS and Super Mystery Dungeon

None, I didn't like it that much

More fucking bug and grass types, most of the current ones are shit

I want a Mystery Dungeon with the gameplay of Dragon's Dogma or Dark Cloud

When did you start fapping to Pokemon?

He won EVO for more lewd braixen.

Has Game Freak gone too far?

My first pokegirl was May, my first pokemon Lopunny

They haven't gone too far, they've always planned it.

It's better than the original.

none of them, never had or played a Pokemon game. only care about pokemon for the porn
n/a
more good porn
don't care, i only care Animal Crossing

Never. Always seemed unnatural to me, no matter how human like it got until it was just actual humans wearing Pokemon inspired clothing.

I hope Executor is just the tip of the iceberg.

Too each his own I guess.

THis concept is pretty cool

How the fuck can you fap to PokePorn when you've never played the games?

No wait, how the fuck have you never bothered to pick up a Pokemon game when you fap to PokePorn
Have you even seen the anime?

the same way i fapped to chie without having played persona

I wanna say Gen IV.

Fair enough

Seems pretty easy imo, there are plenty of people who fap to Renamon but have never touched anything Digimon related

you're not me, I don't play gay weeb games

I'll get to it some day, that's how I got into animal crossing, that franchise just happened to seem more appealing. I go to Overwatch generals even though I'm miles away from affording it.

i said i didn't play it you nutbar

wtf is that gif?

about Gen IV

Dawn

Agreed, kind of wish they can give Machamp a Mega form. He's in need of one.

Nice one user, she was also my first pokegirl fap

How do you bond with a 5'11 bat?
If pokemon were real I would be slightly terrified of my main.

Fresh new shitpost coming through

Deepest lore.

What do you guys want to see for Alola Forms?

The same way I felt about Megas

Complete fucking apathy

They're just fillers as far as I'm concerned, a means for GF to say they added more Pokemon while just copy-pasting in a way that's acceptable. In their defense adding 100 new designs every 4 or so years is probably starting to become difficult

???

Seems like that gay ash kid wins the league

Guess hell finally froze over.

I guess that's why they're getting rid of gyms

Why

these are all bad and you should feel shame for posting them

I don't mind the Diglet

I kinda like Alakazam.

After Gen III. Fuck you, Bittenhard!

I hope that was a typo and you meant Pokegirl.

some pokemon are pretty humanlike

jynx or any bug type/arthropod

I'm still annoyed gamefreak caved in to the over sensitive niggers who whined about her and changed Jynx to appease them, she's based on Yamauba not your typical street gorilla.

I think you meant to say Pokeboys

Anyone who could help me evolve muh Aromatisse and Slurpluff

there needs to be a trading feature where you trade a monster and then immediately trade it back, so you can do trade evos without risking losing your monster

Post favorite pokeymang, faggots.
Reminder: furbait is undeniably shit taste

this pic, this was just the beginning.

Mostly because I have several questions but maybe this isn't the best thread.

The placement of his dick makes it look like the tail is a cancerous ballsack

Recently finished Alpha Sapphire, so messing around with making teams and such. Also playing Showdown once in a while (pic related).

The best one, Mystic. I live in a serious dead area for Go though, so I can't actually play the game. If I walk far enough there are a few Pokemon I can find, but there is only 1 gym within miles of my house though.

I just want it to be good. The Alola forms look nice though, more of them would be neat.

No clue. Just like last question, as long as it's good, I'll like it.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/
>>>/out/
>>>/suicide/

I grew bored of UU.
At least if I get better at OU I can try and make that team in the games.

Though I'll wait and see what Sun/Moon does before I buy.

All I want out of Sun/Moon is actual Post-E4 content. IT COULD BE ANYTHING, I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS IT'S SOMETHING MORE THAN A 30 MINUTE LONG EPISODE AND A SHITTY BATTLE TOWER CLONE.

there will be no E4 just like there will be no gyms.

Do we actually know that there will be no gyms? Or are we assuming?

Then post-main story content or whatever. I just need something to fucking do in the game once you complete the main objective.

There was nothing to do in Gen 6 once you beat the game.

These two are pretty cool.

Actually does anyone have any really good Glaceon art? All I've got are simple animations.

Was gonna say, where's the proof, all I've heard are rumors.

Wasn't there a thing about island leaders in the trailer where the alola forms were revealed?
I don't actually remember.

He'll always be viable in my heart. After all I would not have been able to catch Ho-oh in silver without him.

fixed that for you

The island challenge is replacing gyms; an alleged leak long before the trailer was shown said that you will be creating the pokemon league yourself.

I'll go one step further

First Pokegirl was Misty.

First Pokemon was Gardevoir. Nowadays I find maybe 1/4th of all the Pokemon fappable in some fashion.

That has potential to be cool as fuck.

Not my fault I get off on making people play against stall :^)

I always wanted variations in all the Pokemon so I'm very okay with it.

Marlo is that you?

I don't know who that is but I can make a list of all the Pokemon I fap to if you want since I have literally nothing better to do right now.

Please do.

I have a better idea, make a list.. using the pics you fap to themselves!

Okay but this will take awhile.

B-but user, I use my imagination 9/10 times!

Well, go on a field trip to gelbooru, rule34, e621 or what may have you and dump some sexy. I'm in the mood for a fap.

Then…go for a fap?

I don't think you understand how many Pokemon I fap to user. It would be a perilous task to do what you ask.

I don't fap to air, you know.

If you want good art you can try Pixiv

Playing Storm Silver, hit a brick wall in the form of that cunt Jasmine and her goddamn everything, since I don't have any pokemon that don't get fucked by her type coverage, don't even have a full team because of how difficult it is to level without trainers to fight, and only have two that know fighting/fire type moves

On that note, I never realized before how viable otherwise slave-tier HMs are in battle when you have a pokemon with Technician, I have rock smash and cut on my Scizor and he would wreck shit if it wasn't for that fucking 4x fire weakness

Do not harm the maniac!

why the fuck do i ride this pathetic fat shit around instead of superior rapidash

cause he's got a fat cock

So are Mega Evos all but confirmed to be a Gen 6 only thing? We haven't heard anything about any new mega evos for SuMo but we've been getting alot of shit thrown at us about "Aloha forms" is that Gen 7's gimmick? New typing for old designs?

Alola's gimmick seems to be the Z-moves and they're mutually exclusive with mega evolution since they both need held items. You'll probably be able to get mega evolutions postgame since I can't imagine they'd drop them after all the marketing they based on them, and in any case I'd be a bit rustled if they dropped that gimmick for a new one before any of the cooler pokemon from gen 5 or 6 got a turn.

It just seems like we've heard pretty much nothing about them, im starting to think what we got in Gen 6 is all that we're going to get period, which is super lame

Reminder there's going to be more news on the 12th. Might just be more pokes, but maybe they'll talk about Megas.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

My guess is more Aloha forms, when it comes to new features Nintendo doesn't seem to like to leave any suprises, again, pretty lame if you ask me, but that seems to be their policy

How's it feel to have terrible opinions?
I mean, what part of Gen II was bad? The pokemon designs were good, all the extra mechanics were outstanding, adding Dark and Steel types was great for game ballance, the revised inventory management was nice, AND you could never run out of cash like you could in the first game thanks to the phone and the ability to get people's number.

I can't think of a single change made between 1 and 2 that was bad in anyway.

God I need Weavile to bully me

Can't forget the significance of the special split.

why no farfetchd evolution yet?

user, Rapidash is horse for speed. Mudsdale is based upon a Clydesdale, a horse breed for power and pullying heavy stuff.

If I recall correctly the issues with Johto are the typing selection of pokemon and their distribution. There are issues with the way the levels of the NPC progress. I am saying this from memory so it might not be accurate

Beautiful body, but strange beluga whale face. 7/10

I don't think that answers his question, user

I can see the Pokemon distribution. I think gen 2 could've done with making the Johto Pokemon more prevailant than Kanto's early on.

Is Pinsir furbait?

Fine, you ride Rapidash to cover distance and ride Mudsdale when you need to look intimidating. For the record Rapidash is 1.7 m and Mudsdale is 2.5 m

two fat cocks together
oil

Glaceon was the first poke to actually make me hard while playing

Sauce?

He's ground type just use rock tomb or something to bury the little faggot waist deep in soil then rub his sweaty balls all over his face. Easy

Does anybody else miss that gay pokeball customization from 4th gen?
That's probably the only worthwhile addition that gen that wasn't the phys/special split.

yes

When I was 14/15 I think. Don't remember which character was first.

for shame, fam

What the fuck is the point?

i'd consider it if it either had the real pokemon battle system or one similar to pokemon generations and they threw in a more advanced and grindy leveling/stat increasing system. They could've made anime real but they decide to just shit a bad game

>>>/pokemon/ for furry free post and discussion

So what new typings for old pokemon do you want to see for the new region forms?

Spoon feeding is bad but I can't refuse to give the source when porn is involved
exhentai.org/g/683851/b214d25ef0/

nigga you dumb it's not like you're teaching him how to suck dick, unless the image pops up on reverse searches of coursh

That vagina doesn't look right
Is that a trans woman?

what do you mean doesn't look right?

For lack of a better word, it looks too pronounced. Like her groin/pubic region looks like it's too far in front of her.

She also has a bit of a manjaw

Now that you mention it I'm not sure either.

Somebody posted a trans vagina before and it was pretty fucking disgusting, so I think if you had a better view it'd be very obvious.

maybe she's in an odd position i don't know. She also has tiny labia

I'm sorry but I have difficulty believing something with a 4x weakness to Fighting being able to dominate anyone but a child.

Pics, EV, IV, and data or it didn't happen.

HA! I get it

Never really enjoyed Shadman's stuff. His art is improving but it's more or less the same thing with that guy.

hue

Did they add berry growing before that? Or it still not in yet?