Vidya music

Time for a vidya music thread boys. Post some good tunes.

Been liking this boss theme from a game I've been playing. Not sure if it's better or worse than "Le Gran Luxe," the prior boss theme for North America (should mention that the game takes place in the Americas, not that the music was cut and changed when it was brought west).

Can't help but feel something is somewhat missing from the soundtrack for this one since Mitsuda didn't come back for it for some reason, leaving Hirota as the sole returning composer, with some of the other general sound guys being brought into a composition role to make up for it.

Ready to go on an adventure Holla Forums?

Might as well also post the other one I mentioned too.

I think Waveshaper's tracks are the best in the game.

always have a tear of nostalgia for my mates from game, Wrath clan always in my heart

I'm listening user

It's hard to click on each.
There should be a solution that allows adding to a playlist.

I listen, I just don't comment since I know next to nothing about music, only that I either like it or not.

Jeremy Soule is the man.

Seriously comfy track.

Best OST coming through.

My niggers

Damn, that stuff takes me back. Nice work.

hald rebble sgum :D

I really need to emulate the first one. It looks like it did everything Yakuza 5 did but years before.

Time for me to spice things up.

Fucking loved Mirror's Edge's music. The new game looks like shit but how does it sound?

Post shit games with top tier music

Soo i made this, what do you guys think?

Like shit

This is your classic definition of a wasted song, and would have better fit an actual boss fight instead of a literal wave of enemies you've been mowing down since you entered the area, with the addition of one with a special hat.

I'm just a real fucking sucker for organ work though I guess.