Archive Videos On Jew Tube

Youtube is purging videos. We need to start saving videos before we lose them.

I can't find a video of the "god father" of global warming screeching like a faggot lunatic on the floor on congress in 1988. He was freaking out about Manhattan being underwater by "2004". Funny how That video is completely scrubbed from the internet. I cant find it anywhere.

It's obvious that the fucks in power are using amped up censorship to protect there narrative.Start downloading and archiving videos from youtube. I use Freemake video downloader. Yeah, I paid $9 -but: Jewtube hates them, its easy, fast, and converts videos straight to webm.

Post videos you want downloaded and I will download them and put them are mega or some alternative. make requests.

Do your best to start being active in archive duties. It is real. They are even destroying older books that destroy their narrative. It's a disgusting transgression against history. Universities are purging old books.

Thanks all, Again request videos you want downloaded.

Other urls found in this thread:

rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#readme
archive.is/Jyx9j
theycant.com/
archive.is/zy8Um
ohpi.org.au/
archive.is/zHCHZ
ohpi.org.au/gays-should-be-fit-and-muscular/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUY_7z_4SEjSmtZetCXbilf9
youtube.com/watch?v=242ZSyCaTZo
addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/youtube-video-and-audio-dow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice bait.

Honestly did not think of that.

I was just trying to help and download videos.

If you are paranoid of that, please do your part and download them yourself.

This is a good idea, many Holla Forumslocks have already been doing this with key vids.

I remember a movie the school library showed us about a future where some group called the wipers were destroying all the books, and people had to hide them away to preserve them. I'm glad there were people in the schools back then who were willing to instill that ideal inkids.

addons.mozilla.com

"Video DownloadHelper" works best imo

Most of the time, that's all you need, but if you don't mind using the command line, I'd reccomend youtube-dl: rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
Here's the documentation: github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#readme
The advantage of using youtube-dl is that you can:
* download in a specific format like best quality, or in all formats using the "-f" flag
* retry your downloads using the "-r flag
* download multiple videos or an entire playlist in one go
* use it in scripts because it works from the command line
* download summaries, annotations, and other useful information like upload date Firefox addons won't include (this is immensly helpful for the cyber archivist)
* bypass age verification without being logged in (great for not giving away your powerlevel to Jewgle)
* run it in the background for hours without thinking about it
* use it on many other sites besides youtube
* script how filenames will look like
* embed it in python programs
* use even it without a web browser [sic] or a windowing system (because it works from the command line)
* use it over ssh (because it works from the command line) and that makes it easy to use from behind 7+ proxies or from a country that hasn't blocked the video
* easly continue your downloads from where you were using the "-c" flag (helpful if you lose connection)

I believe he was thinking of They Can't: archive.is/Jyx9j (archive.is can't handle their site because it's a JS bloatfest) theycant.com/
and OHPI: archive.is/zy8Um ohpi.org.au/ , when he dissed your good idea.
They have a habit of literally issuing personal army requests on their sites against videos and faceberg sites they don't like. One lulzy army request that came to mind was Andre Oboler wanting the "Gays should be fit and muscular" facebook page reported for their fatphobia: archive.is/zHCHZ ohpi.org.au/gays-should-be-fit-and-muscular/

use this command and you will never go wrong:

youtube-dl -f 'best[ext=mp4]' -o 'WHEREVER/%(upload_date)s - %(uploader)s - %(title)s - %(height)s.%(ext)s' URL

or put it in your .bashrc as such:

alias ytdl="youtube-dl -f 'best[ext=mp4]' -o 'WHEREVER/%(upload_date)s - %(uploader)s - %(title)s - %(height)s.%(ext)s' $2"

and download as so:

ytdl URL

Same goes for LL which has an old and more and more broken treasure trove of syrian war footage, CIAnigger/mossad involvement evidence etc that was scrubbed from YT.
Of course the kikes own LL too (Taboola) and viralhog/viralvideos/w4achi/whatever the newest spam account on LL is called today is a fat jew too.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUY_7z_4SEjSmtZetCXbilf9

Save ALL of these videos.

Deplatforming seems to be their most recent tactic of choice. Goes back to Uncle Adolph's writing, where he talks about the Lugenpresse doing their best to silence/ignore the NDSAP. They really have no new tricks. Physical violence will probably be the next move, in this case, most likely through the state arresting people who share or upload these videos.

Install youtube-dl, and download anything you really like. Then re-upload the videos, and share them on any and all available platforms to spread the videos, if you really like them.

I do this even for honestly totally non-political stuff removed for bullshit political reasons. (Like deleted retsupurae videos I have, which are hilarious.)

working on it.

3 or 4 have been purged all ready.

purging is happening

murdoch murdoch vids all gone - i know Holla Forums was on a mass flagging campaign

also, a search for Holla Forums now returns many Holla Forums videos, they apparently have a channel (it's shit)

recommendations are getting wonky too, if you don't already, periodically check YT in incognito mode, it's a good way to see if things are being throttled/manipulated/etc.

they do track IP however, so don't think they don't know who you are

i spent probably too much time on YT, and have felt like something fucky has been going all weekend.

i know they posted that 'Meet the YouTube Creators for Change' video and got anally pounded in the comments and thumbs down, they are probably not happy about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=242ZSyCaTZo

youtube-dl is the answer

There are dozens of sites and browser addons that can save videos but all are absolute shit compared to youtube-dl. It does what it is supposed to and does it well.

I do this all the time. Of the top four videos at the top at least two sometimes three are John Oliver/Trevor Noah/Killborne doing and anti Trump skit. Every fucking time.

What's the point of all those options? Standard youtube-dl works great.

I have it aliased to:
yt = standard
yts = gets english CC from videos where possible

DUDE, I noticed this too!!!

There used to be video of niggers failing "the mirror test", showing young african children unable to realize their own reflection and chimping out and attacking it accordingly.

There is hardly even any mention of it on the internet anymore, and the video seems to have just disappeared.

It was one of the most effective red pills for niggers being subhuman.

Here you go. It's not all that amazing as a dose of race realism on it's own though, as it gives an SJW explenation for why they fail something ants manage to do. Needs some followup with bants from imagefiles atleast.

I use this add-on for Firefox:

addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/youtube-video-and-audio-dow/

just be sure to install FFmpeg when asked
it can extract the mp3 automatically too, look at the options

Sad! Low energy!