Meme Conor Mcgregor the Same Way We Did Trump

Meme Conor Mcgregor the Same Way We Did Trump

Why not, even it you're not into sports, the up and coming fight between him and jungle monkey/jew tool bag Mayweather is a huge wave to jump on.

They are already calling him a racist so why not turn him into the Irish Hitler/Nationalist or something along those lines to push a white genocide awakening agenda.

Is this too e-celeb bullshit or can you see it?

No matter what you think of his wiggerish swagger, hes still very grounded in his Irish roots, he has accomplished A LOT on a physical level (being only 28) and seems highly intelligent.

He's calling niggers and Jews out on their actual sub level attributes (see video)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ErQmweheU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfl_2A-MfmY
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/07/23/conor-mcgregors-odd-fashion-choice-of-a-warriors-jersey-lands-him-a-beef-with-draymond-green/?utm_term=.950a45bf5ada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Conor Clowns )ews, )uiceheads and )igs

No. :^)

Meh. Just a thought .. you can go back to your Bar miztvah now

This guys a faggot and is going to make Whites look bad when he gets rekt by Mayweather. Fuck him

NYPA

Really he's Holla Forums's guy?

I think its win win for McGreggor.

If he loses nobody is going to say much because he isnt a boxer.
If he wins which he might if it comes down to fitness / cardio then he gets to say he beat the worlds best boxer.

You deserved to be burned to death for using that expression

Fuck him

Dog and pony fight for jews to make money, it's not going to be anything spectacular

If Holla Forums should be supporting any athlete here's our guy

Meme him to what? To win? Yeah, good luck with that

Fuck that money grabbing sellout

I prefer people who bodyslam kikes for free

I laughed when he said to May:
"You're fucking forty! You dress like you're twelve!" And calling the (((head))) of showtime a fucking weasel.

>>>/wooo/
McGregor and Mayweather are friends. They're just doing this for show and the shekels (since Mayweather is a careless nigger who somehow managed to go broke after making a hundred million). If you think this is gonna be a real fight then you haven't been paying attention. No point meming anything.

boxing is fucking gay. bring back bare knuckle.

Respect to anyone who puts their face on the line in a steel cage. McGregor worked damn hard for everything he's got.

That's about right. Mayweather doesn't FIGHT.

He can be a meme if he wins.

I want to body slam kikel filth irl. I'll do it for free user

Oh boy, potato nigger manlet fight, I'm so excited, aren't you excited? so exciting.

Check out Dave Leduc, French Canadian that does bare knuckle fighting in Burma. No points system and the guy with the most knockdowns win. Absolute savage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ErQmweheU

If its just a boxing match hugweather will win because boxing is a shitty sport. Make them MMA fight

Fuck off, cocksucker.

Missing the point, lets just troll it anyway. Make it reality. Isn't this what everyone on Holla Forums did with Trump? Whats the moral difference?

Who cares if he loses or not, just ride the hype wave to promote our pro white agenda..

Pretend it's a real fight, people think it's real. Look at the bigger picture.

I agree, Tyson is the man but he's not as popular or active.

I don't care about the fight itself, only riding the hype wave to broaden our pro white message.

He needs to k.o. Mary then name the Jew.

Well if he wins that would take things to another level without doubt.

Fuck! Animal.

lol nigger

This is a great idea. We need to meme him as the greatest ever the US worshipping nigger athletes needs to stop him knocking late father out would be amazing

Why? He is literally the embodiment of the potatonigger meme. He doesn't give a shit about his people beyond some vague symbolism that he probably hasn't even thought much about.

This fight is probably a fix, but if Conor wins, niggers will never recover.

I dont think he'll win this, ive seen a leaked video of his training and he was slow as fuck, but im hoping meme magic can meme him into winning

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfl_2A-MfmY

I think you're lost. Try here:
>>>/faggot/
>>>/plebbit/
>>>/cuckchan/

not an argument

Canelo vs Golovkin wont be like that

He's a gypsy isn't he?

just his nick name because he traveled a lot or something.. not 100% though

Fair enough, I do like Fury, he gives me a lot of laughs.

The fight is a total joke, Mcgregor could beat the ever living shit out of Mayweather in the octagon. That being said… Mayweather is going to dance circles around him in the ring. It's nothing more than a publicity stunt to make money. Both of them are laughing their way to the bank.

how Gayweather fights basically

nigger vs potato nigger

This.

./thread

no bully

I'm interested just for the pure optics of a white man knocking out a nigger in front of the whole world.
Connor seems to be a degenerate retard, but who can resist watching a white man take down a nigger in a nigger's sport.
For those that don't know, this is what watching Larry Bird was like in the 80s.

He's a hugger not a fighter. Good thing hugging is extra points in nigger boxing!

No that's what Jews on here did with trump

Trump who?

Mayweather can only win fights by having the referee step in every 15 seconds to break it up.

One is a boxing match, the other a political campaign. OP honestly just sounds like he's a reporter trying to spin this fight as "muh alt right chimes in on upcoming boxing match, supports 'proud Irish' MMA fighter".

This thread is going to be screen-shotted in some upcoming article. Screencap this.

accept that is not the optics your going to get the entire boxing game is rigged has been for along time this is a ploy to demoralize and piss off all the white ppl backing Mcregor when he loses as jews don't give a shit about niggers after all the parasite jew brought over the less intelligent parasite nigger under the guise of economic benefit knowing the invasive species would proliferate like roaches and become a constant drain on white society that are easily controlled fucking monkeys by handing one a watermelon or free food gibsmedat they will do whatever you want.

dont get sucked up into this talmudvision kikery.

that fight is going to be a total psyop.

just look at how much anticipation these kikes are riling up the goys with.

the nigger is obviously going to be made to win, since both are fully mk ultra'd, they control who wins.

its an antiwhite psyop, to demoralize white people and make niggers think "yEE NEgGA daYUSS RIghT WHiTey wE WUZ kANgz N shIET NOT oRANgAtANgZ n sHIeT."

theres no way that was not setup

fuck this talmudvision kikery

stupid goys getting sucked up into their bullshit fuck them all

This entire fiasco stinks of jew fuckery who knows the fix is in and will make billions off of stupid goy rooting for the white man that happens to be the jews worst enemy don't be fooled.Fuck this shit show if only all the whites backing Mcgregor could dehumanize and back skinning all jews alive every man woman and child without an ounce of remorse just like exterminating rats.

Listen to them squeal!!

you fucking newfag
lurk for years before posting

we hate jews first
but we are also conspiracy enthusiasts second

Fucking hell OP, you didn't take your meds again. We can't fight the fight for the potato nigger. MAKING it happen in the first place is where our work ended. Now it's up to HIM. You're clearly some snowflake used to having his ass wiped for him. McGregor has already won as he's getting 80m and if ppv sales go well, over 100m.

Yup, that's the way I see it. The only losers are the ones getting caught up in the spectacle. Where do you think the 100's of millions are coming from? If you want to see a nigger get beaten, you don't need to give Jews money.

Why should I care about some mic that plays grab ass for a living enough to weave my precious meme mana for his benifit, exactly?

Fuck you short-sighted nigger brained faggots, OP is right. If he loses, normies will never let us hear the end of it and especially not leftist fags. We can't let this idiot lose or else it's going to be "hurt durr whitey can't fight". He's not /ourguy/ and its retarded to say he is but this fight has been politicized now. We have to at least TRY to magic this clown into a victory because it's going to be bad for our race as a whole if he doesn't win, which I suspect was by design.

If it's rigged, obviously McGregor will lose, but if it's not entirely rigged or MK Ultra, McGregor will win.
Connor is 29 and Mayweather is 40.
There are a myriad of reasons he should win. The guy likes nigger music and nigger clothes so it really doesn't matter but he actually should win for a lot of reasons.
In fact, I will never pay any attention to fights of any kind if he loses.

Well, easiest thing to do is make memes. That should get the ball rolling. Any ideas?

Unfortunately I don't. The gamble is that if we meme him into /our guy/ and he loses then it's going to be an even heavier blow. Basically it's a trap.

People are nothing more than tools, user. We use them to the extent that they're useful. When they are no longer useful, we toss them and get a new one.
Trump is a tool and if he starts Jewing it up and acting like a faggot, we cast him aside.
We use this fight because every normie will be watching and meme it into something positive for whites. When he starts acting like a faggot, we call him a faggot and drop him.
It's simple. We've done that with tons of people already. Why stop now?

I don't think he will lose unless the fight is fixed.
Here's why fixing the fight in favor of Mayweather makes no sense.
Boxing makes no money anymore. Only broke ass old niggers watch boxing. Mayweather draws a crowd, but he's 40. This is likely his last fight. Where does that leave boxing if Mayweather wins? In the basement.
But if Conor wins, they have a lot of buzz generated around the fight that they never had before, bringing white people who buy PPV into the fold again. If Conor wins, white people take an interest in boxing. So does a generation of people who wouldn't be interested in it otherwise.
Boxing stands to gain a lot more money if Conor wins. Who will Conor fight next if he wins? What kind of money will that bring in?
If he loses, none of that happens and Mayweather retires and nobody gives a shit about boxing. If it's rigged, it could actually be rigged for Conor.

Holla Forums doesn't promote manlet potatoniggers trying to sell pay-per-Jew buys for the (((fight))) on Talmudvision. Post screencapped because it will be used by kikes against (((Conor McGregor))).

boxing is rigged, m8.

Mcgregor is a fucking faggot. I remember when he tried to virtue signal his heart out on social media by threatening to beat up Martin Shkreli. He's such an attention whore as well, his "fuck you" suit was such a desperate cry for any relevancy. I have so much to say about this fucker and I don't even watch (((sports))) of any sort. I hope that nigger pummels the shit out of him whenever the fight ends up happening.

He isn't a manlet, this board is not heightist.

Manlets never learn

Isn't that The Golden One? are there two masculine blondes left in the world??

potato is paid to loose.

You know that the Golden One danced in a homo pride parade? He's not a true nationalist.

He's an Irish "Gypsy" (Pavee), he's ethnically Irish not Romani.

McGregor will win.

Kek wills it.

He admitted to it and said it was long back and he didn't like it then and likes it even less in retrospect. In other words, it's not fair to compare him to the likes of Milo.
More to the point The Golden One is an extreme narcissist who can't waste an opportunity to show off his "gains". I think being vegan makes him more gay than visiting a pride parade

reminder that if mayweather connects 2-3 hits to mcgregor's face it's over.

It's a waste of time, a dead end. Watching others fight for amusement and entertainment is just as cucked as watching sports.
This has also been blown up to be some racial shit, and you're baiting it too hard, aswell as wasting precious time and energy on this trivial shit. Only invest in it if he wins. Shesh.

No, mayweather has no power. After breaking his hands many times, he now punches softly. He's not a knockout artist anyway; he's a defense expert. His strategy will be to keep distance and score points. He and his trainers know Conor is physically stronger and can throw powerful knockout punches. Conor is well known for throwing impressive fight-ending punches. If McGregor can corner Mayweather and land a few clean hits, that could easily win him the match. McGregor has taken down much larger opponents with a single hit. Conor is also good at bridging the gap and he has a longer reach than Floyd. That means a real advantage.

If Conor has been training properly, this could be a very interesting fight.

Hahah no. He is not going to beat the best defensive boxer AT A BOXING MATCH. McGreggor is going to get curb stomped. Make your peace with it now.

denial is a strong drug. McGregor is going to get his ass kicked.

Again, it's not about the actual fight but using the leverage of the racial overtones to meme our message and possibly make Conor a real racist…

As far as conor losing, yea maybe, but there is no way he is getting knocked out by Floyd. Conor deals with a lot more weapons in MMA and is a tough motherfucker to put to sleep (besides a choke). Let's not pretend Conor couldn't knock out Floyd if he connected once or twice, it's not like Conor has no power and is some street bum..

Hugging should be against the rules.

The funny part is, if you met him offline you would not say that and would quickly fall right into your beta role, showing respect.. Get a life..

Yea I know it's fixed.. Jews run it, but thats not the point of this post..

MCGREGOR FTW

We did it with the patriots… I don't see why it wouldn't work with Connor 'the white man fears no ape' McGregor

I long for this day.

It's heavily rigged. But that doesn't mean that both boxers always play ball. And McGregor seems like he just may be the kind of man who would butt heads with those kikes… Which brings the next point.. We have to meme for him to win, and we have to meme for him to survive the impending murder attempt.

maybe flood his goybook page with "Conor please make sure you have good professional security guards because after you win you know the jews are going to be pissed and try to have you killed"

Mcgregor is a wigger but I still want him to win just to see super bowl salt x1000.

Conor is a HIGH LEVEL troll.. come on guise.. He put on a throwback jersey of some niggerball player who fucked Floyd's wife way back and made Floyd look like a faggot. This is the same woman who Floyd beat..

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/07/23/conor-mcgregors-odd-fashion-choice-of-a-warriors-jersey-lands-him-a-beef-with-draymond-green/?utm_term=.950a45bf5ada

You don't have to take it to this 4d chess level to rig it.. I don't think it's rigged in particular..

(((Washington Post)))
"Draymond Green got into it with Conor McGregor over an Instagram post in which McGregor, the UFC star who is prepping for his Aug. 26 bout against Floyd Mayweather, is wearing a vintage Golden State Warriors jersey. Green, the Warriors’ trash-talking star, was none too pleased.

“We rocking with Floyd, bro, not you. … take that off bruh,” Green wrote.

The shirt may bear Green’s No. 23, but it’s actually a C.J. Watson jersey and McGregor wasted no time in replying: “That’s C.J. Watson mate. I don’t know who the [expletive] you are. No disrespect tho kid, keep hustling and stay in school.”

McGregor wasn’t finished there, delivering another shot. “Now ask yourself why I’m rocking C.J. when I don’t know or given a[n] [expletive] about basketball,” the Irishman wrote. “I dribble heads off the floor. Not a basketball. This is no game here, kid.”

There’s some speculation that McGregor was sending a subtle message with his jersey choice. In 2010, Watson reportedly played a minor role in Floyd Mayweather’s domestic abuse conviction, SFGate.com’s Katie Dowd writes. Josie Harris, who was Mayweather’s girlfriend at the time, told police that Mayweather had assaulted over her “affectionate text messages” with Watson. Mayweather was sentenced to 90 days in jail, 100 hours of community service and a 12-month domestic-violence program. He also was fined $2,500."

THEY ARE USING THIS POTATO NIGGER HE WILL GET BEAT OR LIKELY TAKE A DIVE FOR SHECKELS TO FUEL THE STRONG BLACK MEME AND MAKE WHITES LOOK BAD is this what's going to happen?

Never say never. If McGregor gets lucky or Floyd makes a mistake, McGregor could fuck Floyd up. McGregor throws bombs. I'm not saying it's going to happen but it's possible.

No disrespect but this potato nigger meme is getting old.. The MAN IS WHITE.. Get a clue.

Why would a total underdog have to take a dive when he could just get beat up for real? If it where fixed it would have to favor Conor.. Do the math like did.

Nope.
Mayweather will thrash mcgregor.

This.

He needs a miracle to beat mayweather.

Anyone who says this is not what WHITE looks like is a fucking KIKE

I never said put money on anything, I said RIDE THIS RACIAL WAVE AND USE IT AS LEVERAGE.. Am I seriously being this undecipherable?

It's a boxing match, not politics.
Physical strength/talent is the issue here. Mcgregor has no fucking comparable strength/talent to mayweather. If he wins, I'll change my mind. But he won't.

It's just a boxing match. Furthermore, people are interested with how the UFC competes with boxing here. Race is secondary.

Sports=/=politics.

He's physically stronger and more talented than Floyd as a universal fighter, without doubt. Are you telling me sports can't be political or racial? Come on friend.

Only in your head. To everyone else this is just a boxing match.

lol… opinions vary. Even if it were just a regualr boxing match, you can't deny it is gather massive amounts of attention, even from no sports fans, and will continue until August 26th.

Mayweather is proven. He's Goliath compared to McGregor.

In fact, that's how people see this match. Jason v Goliath.
You're making too much of a race issue about this when nobody gives a flying fuck about the race in this situation.

As an aussie we booed Adam Goodes when he made sport a racial issue. To most it's to escape this bullshit. So all you would be doing here is creating an annoyance to what is entertainment to most.

Stop being a faggot.

He's obviously white, retard. If you're talking about his tats and overly flashy watch, he's working class. The working class don't usually have good taste. And when they get money they spend it to look like a wealthy working class person because working class is a strong identity. McGregor probably isn't even a nationalist but at least his wife and child are white. He's also patriotic, kinda.

What you said happens

People start giving a shit about MMA and MMA becomes the ultimate fighting sport.

MMA has a lot to gain from this fight if Mcgregor wins, Boxing has a lot too lose. The recent buy of the UFC could lead to fixing the fight in favour of Mcgregor. People who have never grappled in their life give MMA a lot of shit for wrestling but most fights end up on the ground and most uncoordinated street fights end up with the "fighters" getting tangled up and going to the ground too. MMA might not be a "real fight" but it is the closest simulation of a real fight in any sporting arena.

No other sport comes close to being the one vs one pure dominance over another athlete. Boxing WAS the closest simulation of fighting we had to "real fighting" MMA has taken it's place.

Mike Tyson used to be called the baddest man on the planet, now Fedor was called that. Tyson, Vladimir was not called baddest men on the planet, they were called heavy weight boxing champs. MMA is the future of fighting sports, Connor can make it happen faster, if he loses it gets set back a couple of years.

Certainly is. But not for racial issues.

These two are HUGE personalities. We want to see them give a crack at each other as two individuals. We want to see how UFC competes with boxing. We want to see if mcgregor can do the impossible.

And your bullshit is already making this match more annoying for me. I just wanted a good boxing match, now I'll have to think about race here.
Why? You've ruined it for me now.
Apologies for the new id… internet is buggy

Kinda. It's the best defensive boxer ever vs a highly talented MMA fighter with a heavy right hand. But there is a racial aspect. If McGregor loses, whites will never here the end of it because it's the biggest fight in history. Blacks and other nonwhites won't shut up about it, and we all know that.

THAT IS A TOTAL MISCALCULATION.. Race is the number one issue, if you read the funny papers. Deep down most whites won't admit it but I bet blacks would.

MMA already peaked bro.

So you just admitted you would not be upset if the black guy won, because it's just a sport? Says a lot about you.. Maybe a little TOO much. Sorry I brought RACE into it and ruined your day! hahahaha

Bullshit. Most whites are saying he doesn't stand a chance because he's UFC and not a boxer.
Why would race be an issue here? He's not going to win because he's UFC. Why would you racially get behind a loser?

If mcgregor was proven at boxing, yes.
But he isn't. So this is mainly jason v goliath.

He's been with that girl since before he was famous, have to give him credit for being loyal as he could have nearly any girl he wanted right now.

If mcgregor was a proven boxer, I'd maybe give a shit.

But you're talking about a fight between a shark and a lion. The shark won't win out of water.
Would I get pissed off about that? No. He never stood a chance.

The fuck?

Thats another reason I like him. Behind the 28 year old showman, there is a honorable and disciplined white man.. People should cut him some slack, he's been indoctrinated with the same jewganda we all have.

Essentially, each man is representing his race, whether you want to admit it or not. It's white man vs black man. Blacks and nonwhites certainly know this as they are more conscious of in-group-out-group politics and are much more nepotistic. Whites see MMA vs boxing because they're deracinated brainwashed.

And why do you compare a race to these people that a above all people in talent?
Race doesn't matter when you're better than all people at it.

Both of these men left their race behind as they grew into their "superhuman" status.

Exactly, check the youtube comments of any mayweather vs mcgregor video, thousands of niggers saying blackey will beat whitey.

Look, I dont give a fuck if he wins or not. My point here was IT IS RACIAL, so why not use it as leverage. Trump is not a racist, yet somehow he appealed to Holla Forums and it sort of worked.

None of those niggers have the merit to ride mayweather.
Mayweather is above that filth.

You don't understand the way nonwhites think because you're white and we've all been deracinated and brainwashed. Nonwhites will see this for what it is and rightly so. You don't get it. Try reading Becoming a Barbarian or The Way of Men.

yep, UFC numbers are declining hard, they've been letting go of good fighters just because they're not a draw.

I wish the Japs still liked fighting, 70k plus packed areas for Pride and K1 were amazing.

We get it, you're racially blind at best, and antiwhite at worst.

This. Guy is a newfag to the far-right.

UFC is ran by jewish terrorist Ari Emanuel (Rahm's brother) ..

UFC OWNER

You're a good projector. Should apply for movie screenings :^)
Of course, your insecurity isn't being projected into this match. Or is it your closeted cuckoldry?

Fuck this internet AAAAAAAA

Keep saying it's not racial.
Here's an intuition pump: replace black and white with communist and far-right and tell yourself the fight is not political. You can't honestly do it.

Did you miss this picture?
He's a proud outspoken IRISHMAN.

Projecting is projecting your theory of mind onto others which is exactly what you are doing. You're saying no one sees this as racial. Go and check the comments on social media and tell me there isn't a strong racial element involved. Most nonwhites can see it as can the majority of people here.

You're probably a conservative at best. Sorry, *cuckservative.

More projection.

Make the meme if you want. But it's just a fucking meme and it's not really an issue.
THIS. FUCKING. INTERNET.

Fuck me, everything is a political/race issue:

All race issues now.

You don't even know what projection is. Next you'll tell me 2+2=4 is projection. If you don't think it's racial you're beyond help.

No one said everything is a race issue retard. You making bullshit arguments now because your worldview is false and under attack. You're getting defensive. Stop being a cuck.

Those 2's will have their vengeance!

You need to close that good eye when it comes to small things like sport. Or you WILL go mad.

Dude, you're reaching, you've spent a lot of time here trying to convince us it's not racial when CLEARLY it is. How's things over in Tel Aviv?

I was once a champion :'^(

Because you keep bumping a shit thread and a shit meme.

Even if we got behind mcgregor, it would negatively impact what we do because he's GOING to lose. Why bet on a losing horse?
That's why I'm calling a retard.

Do you want to turn this into a race issue? Are you a masochist?

Projecting.. Aren't you bumping the thread too? Why not just go back where you came and let me "shit thread" die?

The IP keeps fucking around. Accidental.

It was already a race thing when the fight was announced. Because humans are humans. You're out of your league here.

Back to
>>>Holla Forums

leaving politics and personalities aside
Mayweaher is not a fighter, he is a sportsman
he confonts the rules of boxing like lawer confronts the laws of society
He will play it safe keep his distance, score a few light jabs every now and then to gain points and whenever his oponents cloces within striking distance, the nigger clinches like a tick and the ref has to split them up just so that nignog can keep runing around hitting with punches that couldn't down a mosquito
It makes for a shitty show, but it wins fights

That said

Nigweather ain't even good at that, each and every fight he had agaisnt seasoned veterans he ate a fuckton of punches but ended up winning by points because he only fights in his home turf where he can buy the reff and the judges the crowd still boo him though, it's a nice feeling

Mcgregor on the other hand is fucking alpha bersercker warrior, he dives through fist storms paying no atention to his own damaga thinking only on landing the most powerful KO punches he could throw, the guy is relentles in the octagon where he can follow his fallen oponent to the mat for a ground a pummel, i'm curios to see how he'll fare with Boxing rules

my predictions
Mcgregor will go full moonman and demolish the nigger but Mayjeweather is gonna win by brives points as he's always done, at least he'll give one more of his pathetic displays of weakness and cowardice in the ring for the world to see and mock, not like he'd care though, so long as he can buy his victories he'll keep lying to himself to bloat his own ego

Doubt it UFC most likely did peak though.

UFC declining is better for the sport as a whole. MMA should start promoting like boxing and bring back things like PRIDE, buying PRIDE just to disband it was a jew move and hurt the sport. It will fail, pick up again, fail again until it is the biggest combat sport in the world.

People want to see big fights, they don't want to see fights ever other weekend. Once it gets promoted like boxing, huge fights, huge events instead of (((Tilte))) fights every other month people will start watching it more than boxing.

People don't really watch athletics but when the Olympics is on people start watching athletics. Bring back scarcity, big names and large events nothing will hold a candle to MMA mark my words.

Lol

Big factor to consider is how easily MMA fighters can manipulate and get out of clinches. Imagine Mayweather going in for a clinch, connor getting out of instantly and making him pay every time he attempts a clinch. Clinch fighting is not something boxers are used to

You are pushing this to make Holla Forums back a losing horse. You are the shill.

I just want to see Mayweather loosing his breath bending over in pain after an attempt to clinch results in reciving a heavy weigth compact liver blow
But it is true that seing him frustrated after failing to do his sigantures hugs a number of times would be fun to

what a good point! MMA fighters (Conor especially) take a lot more risks of damage that wifebeater is not used too.

thank you.

I'm not, you just made that up. Personally, I don't think McGregor should fight Floyd because it's too easy for Floyd to win. However, the more I think about it, the more I think McGregor might have a chance. I won't ever promote the fight though as I don't support it.

Nice try.

Let me rephrase it. "Boxers are not used to high level clinch fighting" but the point still stands.

By that logic, Holla Forums trying to fight White Genocide equates to Holla Forums being a shill.

end high level clinching fighter are not using to standing clinches with boxing gloves
I'll be hones, i never fought myself and i've never worn boxing gloves either so i don't know how much do they restrain you hand nor howm much hand freedom is necesary to be an efective high level clinch fighter but every single clinche fight i've seen in MMA usually starts with a tackle and ends up in the mat
That's not allowed in boxing, if Gayweather cinches Mcgregor wont be able to judo throw him or anythin, he can either punch or push him away before the ref steps in
Unles he's fast enough to canch the nigger while he rushes in for the hug
And given Mcgregors tendency toforget defence and go full berserker on his oponents i can see Gayweather scoring billons of those weak ass jabs of him

When I sparred with boxing gloves it does hinder you a lot but when underhooks etc are applied correctly combined with the correct positioning it still works very well. He is not going to be clinching back he is holding on to his opponent, this is a very big difference and could be a huge advantage for mcgregor if he times it well and timing is and accuracy is one of Mcgregor's best attributes.

He doesn't have to throw him or take him down, he needs to get his hands into awkward angles, which is going to be very hard in boxing gloves, or get him off balance while escaping and let loose with a barrage of punches or work the body shots when he "hugs" him. The latter is quite easy when people don't know what they are doing in a clinch especially if you have more strength.

This is thecorrect answer. Leverage the attention, redpill otherwise fence sitting whites. And rile up lefties and darkies.

The fight result will be controversial.

Goddamnit, at least try, Chaim.

Boxer of 6 years here,

The chances of McGregor beating Mayweather are very slim. The best defensive boxer in history vs someone who just started practicing true boxing a couple of months ago. McGregor has a great left, fantastic fighting instinct and is naturally talented as a boxer, but Mayweather is 50-0 for a reason.

That being said, anything can happen in a fight. McGregor is a lot younger and stronger than Mayweather, plus Mayweather hasn't been practicing as much during his retirement. McGregor can catch him with a lucky punch due to his unpredictable style. Mayweather is not a very strong boxer, so he is unlikely to knock out McGregor since his knockout percentage is fairly low and McGregor has above average tolerance for taking hits, being an MMA fighter and all.

If McGregor can stand the 12 rounds without getting winded, he has a very small change of catching Mayweather with a lucky punch. Otherwise, Mayweather will make him look like a fool by dancing around him the entire time. The scorecard would look ridiculous.

Yes, sounds like a great thing for the board to care about, bread and circuses

Don't shit up /wooo/ with this shit, this isn't wrestling.

Kill yourself shill.

How? How is some irrelevant boxer faggot in any way related to this "us"?

even mayweather was laughing

That is fucking savage. One thing I've gleaned about McGregor from watching all this bullshit is that he's obviously got an extremely high IQ.