'Cash Me Outside' girl's father spoke out against her wild antics...

'Cash Me Outside' girl's father spoke out against her wild antics, telling reporters that he thinks it's a bad idea for Bregoli to live in Los Angeles with her mother, Barbara Bregoli
"I am the only parent in this relationship with Danielle that is trying to see the best thing for this child," Ira Peskowitz said. "To have her be an asset to the community, to understand what love is and to understand what family is about."
'Cash Me Outside' will be sentenced next month in a hearing.
The internet sensation hasn't addressed her legal drama, but her father spoke out against her wild antics, telling reporters that he thinks it's a bad idea for Bregoli to live in Los Angeles with her mother, Barbara Bregoli.
"I am the only parent in this relationship with Danielle that is trying to see the best thing for this child," Ira Peskowitz said. "To have her be an asset to the community, to understand what love is and to understand what family is about."
nydailynews.com/news/national/cash-girl-pleads-guilty-multiple-charges-article-1.3285527

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-22/billions-lives-are-stake-china-threatens-india-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like dad is a pervert and only wants to get a piece

Those big titties should be feeding quadruplets

Nobody gives a fuck. There are better news articles to make threads about.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-22/billions-lives-are-stake-china-threatens-india-war

She's already broken beyond repair. How stupid do you have to be for your child to end up like this?

reported for slide thread

Literally who?

you can see her intestines though her shirt in the thumbnail wtf

pajeets and slants killing themselves…. who fucking cares, that's good news Goy

(((Ira Peskowitz)))

slide thread

Who? Cocksucking summerfags.

sage

Oh wow it's another case of a well intended father trying to save his child while the courts favor the awful influence mother. Welcome to the (((modern world)))

who gives a fuck about literally whos that are literally whores? Summerfags, that's who.

Well intentioned??? Dad just wants her taking a bath at home with him, Sunday mornings running around the house in panties, week nights lounging around the house in her see through babydoll lingerie, etc. If you can't see that you're a fucking pervert too

Evidence or you're getting the gas Schlomo.

that's just how that user views female offspring. he's projecting because he's probably a baby raper himself.

what kind of antics are we talking about?

regardless, they're all getting the rope

It starts from when the child is a toddler and openly defies the parents. With little to no discipline this becomes a bigger problem when they form an idea of themselves as individuals around five. From there it just grows like a tumor and once hormones kick in you have yourselves a major maladjusted minor. Whether the parents are ideologically retarded or simply too busy fighting with each other to do their duty, this girl is an example of what happens when there is nobody steering the ship.

When my girls were younger and they would bounce on my lap they knew. Even as they got older and were teens and they felt me getting a massive chub they'd giggle and grind against it, they liked it.

It must be an incredible experience to be a father. Hope they are doing well.

Who is this titty monster and why is she a meme? It this a /hwndu/ thing I missed or something?

some lil jewess wigger coal burning thot who went on Dr.Phi
l

who is this whore supposed to be?

Notice how the tactics of the shill are shifting towards blending in with 8ch culture…from a few years ago. You fags stick out like a sore thumb, and that's why it's going to be so easy rounding you up on the DOTR

Pedos get gassed on the second DOTR.

can confirm, seen this develop in real life in 3 separate families.

normalfag meme that's over now

Danielle Bregoli. Doubtful she's a Jew, just another kid that has succumb to the kike machine. The only reason she's in anyway 'popular' at this point is pic related

jesus christ what the fuck do you feed your kids over there

ok

>Father named (((Ira Peskowitz)))
mmm roight

If you count putting silicon inside of an underage child using a scalpel "feeding" …then the answer is silicon, lots and lots of silicon.

Silicone, my dude, although I'm sure time will make you right anyway if things continue the way they've been going.

What does that mean?
Who?
Who?
…What?
Who?

None of this makes any fucking sense OP. Is this all soup opera stuff or something? Provide context next time you make a thread.

Depending upon how early she was taken out of the father's care it might not be at all his fault, family courts give custody to shitty mothers over decent fathers.

I'm sorry user, it was supposed to be a subtle play on words.

GMO corn and growth-hormone addled everything meat related. But she's also wearing a pushup so that adds to the effect as well. Also, since her mom is a scumbag that advocates all this behavior it's possible is right.

Here's a pic of him, I don't have any background history but he doesn't look like a kike.

I've seen enough tiddies to tell rubber ones apart, and these ones look really fucking real.

actually user I am right. look at the image on the far right of if you look at the upper left side of the boob on the left, in the far right pic you can see the outline of her implants getting warped by her pushup bra and as a result they protrude just a bit.

It is not legal for 15 year old girls to get breast implants moron

why the fuck is this a thread?

in commiefornia it is completely legal with parental sign-off however it is "recommended" for the age of 18 and older and the doctor can refuse if they wish (they never do).
anons this is all a simple google search away

Who knows, leftypol sliding with some sort of soup opera shit evidently. Report it.

She is 14 years old, right now, no doctor in their right mind would risk their medical license… you're crazy. She has big tits, like no 14 year old girl ever has, word of advice, your generation didn't invent sex or jailbait

Kill yourself pedo

Look, i'm not advocating it, but this is some disgusting shit that is actually happening in america. The american record for youngest breast augmentation surgery is 12, the worlds youngest was 7. I figured this jewish trick would be old news to Holla Forums This is a real problem gentlemen.
What are you implying by this? That i'm some sort of follower to this little harlot? I'm just a man, who enjoys finding implants in pictures, and right now business is good.

Ira possibly has two children that aren't fucked up apparently so again it's single moms destroying children so they can live vicariously again through whoring their daughters. The laws need to be changed, essentially the opposite is necessitated where the father is guaranteed custody unless the mother is proven to be legitimately safer and more responsible. She could've been tending some garden but now she's a starstruck gutter whore that will inevitably fall into drug abuse, what a waste.

Does look warped but I don't have the mammary knowledge to tell the difference between a pushup moving them awkwardly or actual silicone here. Not that it matters at this point, just chalk another one into the pile.

Wow she has some big fucking security guards. I wonder what company she contracts with.

WTF is wrong with you kill yourself

There is an obvious dent on the left side from an implant.

DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DEGENERATE FILTH???
MODS!!! MODS!!! MODS!!! BAN THESE FUCKERS!!!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WTF is wrong with you. Nothing wrong with a little innocent fun, freak

kill yourself

This. Fake Jew tits.
This girl is nothing more than an updated version of the 'Post sexy IDF girls!' memetic attempt at manipulation coupled with propaganda to young women to act like ratchet whores.

Oh you know you'd do it to white knight, that is why it upsets you so much what other people do. This girl love it and giggle and say daddy's got a chubby again.

Negative.
This discourse is reaching a topic that Holla Forums barely brushes: the far over sexualization of young impressionable white girls,and factoring in the tranny movement, I should honestly be saying impressionable white children. This thread is beginning to form an actual purpose.

I don't know what happened to that post, but I fixed it

what does cash me outside even mean? who uses that?

I dunno, something middleschoolers say to look tough?

My Jewdar says there's a 90-95% chance she's (((perfectly representative of the women of her age group and demographic))).

Seriously, some of you lads seem to have trouble knowing how to spot a Jewess. She is a tribal bioweapon, and you need to learn the signs to keep yourselves and your families safe.

Who?
You low IQ faggot provide some context retard

Most teens that I know act like this. They're stupid alcoholics.

Dr Fill had her on the show and pandered to her vanity. He said it was ok to have fun and watch pizza slime videos as long as she did her homework or something. It was weird. Even the people trying to "help" her are exploiting her in a way. Yeah the tits look suspect. Either way she's going to end up a big saggy cow soon. She probably knows this and playing it for all its worth now. I bet she takes a lot of men down with her when she falls. If she lIves long enough.

Who cares what this dumb whore is doing? I don't know who she is and I feel pride from that. OP is a nigger shitting up the board with irrelevant skanks. Take it back to reddit and then kys.

THOT NEWS IS NOT NEWS

Why is this on Holla Forums?

I like her, I'd like to hit it, with a sledgehammer

butterface
that's all I know

I like how Dr. Trill asks her if the Audience are Hoes and when she replies with a "Yes" they start to clap. They're just as fucking stupid as she is.