Is there a game based on the Pompeii disaster?

Is there a game based on the Pompeii disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/425310/
youtube.com/watch?v=kuVkpY2HFBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes
store.steampowered.com/app/425310/

That wasn't very funny

Don't know about full blown game OP but in that time traveling game where you get super op guns while fighting in the fucking Civil War did a mission on the Pompeii disaster.

What would you even do, just run around and wait to be buried in ash?

Darkest Days

Just a survivor horror. You're some slave warrior or some roman fucker that's there for some reason and has to escape before the lava gets you.

shit, i gave up on that game on the muricuck civil war bit

(checked)

It was a bizarre game.

Tippest toppest kek form being so ludicrously odd

Evolve

fug, now i want to play as a legionnaire fighting invading time travellers
why does that not exist

Hey, at least you still got to see the internet and its curious anthropological workings before it got censored and monitored to hell. That's gotta count for something.

Would play.

I'm not sure I'd exactly call removing a ton of idiots living next to an active volcano out of the gene pool as a disaster.

i guess all the failed communist states were another form of natural selection huh.

Just explore the game until the eruption arrives, roll credits, then replay to find shit you missed. Bonus points if the dev says there's a way to survive just to troll.

I really don't get this Born To Die meme shit.

Painkiller Overdose?

the dumbest shit

That's some nice projection.

TAP A QUICKLY TO NOT DIE AS FAST

They thought it was a mountain.

I won't celebrate their deaths, but you are right in a way.

I doubt most of them were virtuous pagans, with all the degenerate homosexual art discovered and brothel advertisements.

Man the romans were some really cool dudes. The engineering masterminds, the gladiators, the patriotism of being part of an empire spanning almost half of the known world, the glory, the philosophers, I wish I could go back in time and witness it for myself or even live it myself.
One thing I've always wondered about rome and ancient greece is soldiers, some of the feats there are almost superhuman, makes me wonder if any of it was actually true then how fucking ripped those guys must have been and how much ass they got on an hourly basis when out of combat.
Shit even the philosophers and lawyers worked out lots and for good reason.

It is nihilist death squads Holla Forums meme

Started with the revolutionary sergey nechayev here
youtube.com/watch?v=kuVkpY2HFBA

Old chinese T-shirt. Holla Forums is trying to claim it as theirs for some reason, pathetic as usual.

Volcanos erupt very rarely, and are surounded by excellent soil. The land is very fertile there, and thus attracts settlers from far and wide. Those settlers build a town, where they live for generations, which are used to the occassional rumbling under the ground. When the volcano actually becomes active, they're bound to dismiss it, as it had never erupted in the past (as far as they know) and they don't with to leave the place where they lived their entire life

Has Holla Forums ever produced anything even remotely humorous? Intentionally, I mean

Are you fucking retarded, or are you trolling?

Did you actually think before posting this bullshit that there might be a game like this

God you're dumb

western society is shaped after the romans, their life was literally the same as ours except they didn't have electricity